San Francisco Sinners

Story Info
Submitting whilst sightseeing.
1.5k words
4
14.3k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We'd been out seeing the sights of the city, it was my first time in San Francisco and you were being and excellent guide. Whilst grabbing something to eat in a dinner you looked deep into my eyes and instructed me to go to the bathroom and remove my panties. I blush, the heat of my face matching the heat I feel beginning to burn between my legs. I hesitate only a second while you study my reaction in silent amusement. With a steadying breath I put down my napkin and rush to do your bidding. I'm wearing a dress that ends just above my knees, the perfect length to hide my nudity from the world, unless a stray gust of wind catches the hem and exposes me. The thought makes me shiver. On my return to our booth I discreetly hand you my panties, damp with my excitement. You take them, and then let them partially fall from your fingers, leaving anyone who's watching in no doubt as to what you hold, you hold them to your nose, inhaling my scent before slipping them in your pocket.

You take me down to the piers, mingling in the crowds of tourists and shoppers. I'm feeling so vulnerable but protected by your presence. We'd stop to watch the sea lions, me leaning against the railings, you behind me, shielding me from prying eyes. I slightly squirm as you began to reach under my skirt, lifting the fabric slightly and giving my naked bottom a little pat. Slipping your fingers between my legs you feel my wetness, and slowly stroke your finger between my lips.

You whisper in my ear what a good little slut I am.

Despite my burning shame at being so publicly exposed, when you withdraw your fingers I'm left wanting, I press my bottom back into you, feeling you hard beneath your jeans giving me a small amount of satisfaction. You pull me into your arms and kiss me deeply, bringing your hand to my face, cupping it gently, and then stroking my lip with the finger that, moments before was taunting me. I taste my arousal on you and we both smile.

Done with the city you lead me to your car, it's almost dusk and you want to show me a sunset from the coast road. Once we set off you instruct me to lift me skirt to my hips and open my legs a little. I know no-one can see me but I'm nervous all the same. One look at your expectant face and I submit, inching the fabric higher, until it bunches around my waist. I feel so turned on, I'm convinced I must be leaving a wet patch on the seat. The thought makes me burn with shame. Noticing my flush you ask if I'm getting hot. I nod and you put the a/c on, the cold air directed at my hot, wet pussy is torture.

As you drive you tell me to touch myself, without hesitation I run my fingers up and down my soaking slit, circling my throbbing clit and pushing two fingers into my tight pussy. I groan quietly and move my hips; I close my eyes and increase the pace of my fingers. "STOP," You snap me back to attention and I immediately cease. You reach for my hand, pulling it towards you before sensuously sucking on my wet fingers.

As we arrive at your chosen spot you chat about the view before us, pointing out various landmarks. My skirt is still pulled up and there are other vehicles about, I wonder if their occupants are engaged in similar activities to us. You get out and walk to my door, opening it whilst admiring the view from another angle. You allow me to pull down my skirt slightly before I get out. You take my hand and lead me to a seating area; the sea breeze finds my bare, wet sex and makes me shiver. As we watch the sunset you hold me close, gently kissing me, running your hand down my back, cupping and squeezing my bottom, kneading the cheeks through the thin fabric.

Once in the car and driving back you free your cock. Fully erect and straining for attention. You don't need to speak; just one glance and I know what's expected. I lean into your lap; you briefly remove a hand from the wheel to give me access. I kiss your cockhead, run my tongue over its smooth surface, then down over the bulging veins and thick shaft. You growl deeply. I open my mouth and begin to lick and suck you in earnest. Tasting your precum makes me even wetter and with this proof that you're enjoying my attentions, I feel you begin to twitch and ready myself but you instruct me to stop. I sit up bewildered and a little hurt, you assure me you've only asked me to stop as we're back in the city. "Such a good little slut," we both endure the rest of the journey in our own ways, me squirming in my seat, you twitching with your erection pressing against your fly.

We get to my hotel, the short distance from the parking garage to the lobby crossed in a moment, in the elevator you tell me once in the room you want me naked and kneeling before you.

It takes two attempts for the key card to work, my heart is racing and I can feel your displeasure at the delay. Once I get the door open, I dash inside and turn expecting you to have followed. You're standing in the hallway, propping the door open with your foot. I look at you quizzically and open my mouth to speak.

You stare hungrily at me, and then repeat yourself. "Naked and kneeling."

I hesitate, the door is wide open and I can hear noises echoing from the elevator and other rooms.

You look amused by my predicament. "Naked and kneeling," you whisper it, but look anything but gentle. I gulp, wriggle out of my dress, remove my bra and kick off my shoes. I step forward and lower myself to my knees, legs apart, hands resting on my thighs. You smile and step into the room, allowing the door to swing close just as a group of people walk past chattering.

You circle me, saying nothing, observing as I blush, watching my nipples pucker and swell with arousal.

Eventually you speak, "you disappoint me," I'm crushed, I look at you quizzically, hurt in my eyes, "Sir?"

"I don't expect to have to tell three times little one."

I hang my head in shame.

You instruct me to crawl to the window; the curtains have been drawn by housekeeping. You open them a little, enough for me to see the twinkling city lights below and the room reflected in the glass.

You lazily run your hand down my back, stopping at my arse and squeezing the cheeks. You're watching me, watching you in the glass. I see you raise your hand, hold it high for a second or two, then bring it down with a crack against my backside. I gasp, you spank me again, three on my left cheek then three on my right. You're not using enough force to truly hurt me, but enough to remind me against future transgressions. You run your hand between my thighs, probing my sex. Your eyes meet mine in the glass and you pull out your glistening fingers.

"You're soaking slut."

"Yes sir."

You spank me 3 times more. Right in the centre of my arse cheeks. Low enough that it sends shockwaves direct to my clit.

Sensing I'm close to cuming you tell me to stand, you pull off your clothes as I watch. You go to the bed and mess with the pillows. When satisfied you sit, back against the headboard, legs partially bent.

"Come to me."

I scramble onto the bed, awaiting your next instruction.

You want me to straddle you, your cock nestled between my lips, head pressing against my clit; I wiggle my hips desperate for some relief and earn myself another swat of your hand. "Be still."

You kiss me again, deeply, probing with your tongue and grazing your teeth against my bottom lip. Your hands on my breasts, stroking and squeezing, thumbs pressing over my nipples. You put your mouth to my breasts and trace trails with your tongue, hands now on my arse, soothing my pink skin with feather light strokes. You lift my hips and whisper "now" I'm so wet you have no trouble penetrating me. Although I gasp as you fill me, I've been craving this all day. I thrust my hips and grind down onto you, whimpering and almost overwhelmed as you stretch me open.

You quicken the pace, after an afternoon on the edge neither of us will last much longer. As I lean back you touch my clit. Grinding your fingers against it, tipping me over the edge as you growl "cum for me," as I spasm on top, you cum hard, filling me and nearly unseating me. You cling onto me and spent we both slump into the pillows.

I close my eyes breathing heavily, breathing you in.

As I begin to drift off you laugh softly.

"No sleeping, we've only just begun."