San Souci-Passion in Ochos Rios Ch. 01

Story Info
Mature lady goes down at 35,000 feet on the way to paradise!
1.1k words
4.39
8.8k
4
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/01/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ever since Marie had first got together with James in the Barclay Islands, she had been dying to return to the Caribbean with him.

It had taken a couple of years before she dared to ask him. Although they had been seeing each other regularly (or as regularly as his globe trotting life permitted), he was an extremely private man and she had doubted that this day would ever come.

But now it was the year of her 50th birthday, and James had decided to indulge her and travel with her to Jamaica, to a couples resort she always wanted to go to, Sans Souci. The name of the resort meant without worry, which is what she was as she sat beside him, ready for takeoff from her adopted hometown of Syracuse, New York. She had come a long way from the Mormon girl from Ohio who had her first BBC from a student she was tutoring back in the 90s. That sassy ash brown haired, blue eyed curvy short girl was now a woman who was even curvier, with some silver streaks in her hair. Marie was no less passionate than she was as a teenager and twenty something. Now she was proudly 50, happily married, poly, bi and kinky, flying off to paradise with the most handsome man in the world.

James was 6 feet tall, fit, black (the most perfect caramel colour you could imagine) and worked in...well, she didn't know! He was a professional with a six figure income, and he was honest about everything with her except his work. Sometimes she thought he was a spy!! He was in his late 30s, made her laugh every time they chatted or saw each other, and fucked her with what seemed to be the power of 10 men. He was so secretive that he had booked everything (while she insisted on paying her own way) to preserve his secret identity. No matter! She had once been curious but came to accept that she would never know some things about him. What she did know is that he was the greatest lover she ever had, and nothing else mattered.

Marie was a professional too; she worked in research and she loved that James was also an avid reader, a good writer, and a man with interesting and well-argued opinions. Pillow talk was so much better with an intelligent man. That's why she married her husband! It was rare to find someone who matched her intellect and sexual appetite, which made her a picky slut. James fit the bill on all accounts.

James smiled at her and grasped her arm as they took off; he knew that she didn't like that part. Once they had reached altitude, they had a drink and a snack, and they settled. James was reading Hemingway and he also had a book about Nazis in his carry-on. Marie was listening to music and drifted off to sleep, dreaming of white beaches and passionate nights.

Suddenly, she felt warm and she roused from her slumber. She had an eye mask on and a blanket on top of her.

"James?" she said.

"Relax, baby, I am just trying to make you comfortable" he whispered in reply.

It was then she realized that her dress had been pulled up and that he was stroking her upper thigh. She gasped.

"Shhhhh. You're going to disturb the other passengers" he said quietly.

Then she realized her hand was in his lap and his cock was out. It brushed her hand. Tentatively, she reached out and wrapped her hands around his ebony member. She couldn't see anything but in her mind's eye, she could see how beautiful and erect it was. She could certainly feel how hard it was.

As she began to stroke him, he slipped his fingers into her panties and parted her smooth lips. He found that she was wet already. They each stroked gently then harder, and the tension began to build. She could smell her own musk and his rising. Thank goodness there was no one else in their row! She couldn't hear the flight attendants moving the carts in the aisle, so they had a little time.

James picked up the pace and made Marie come three times in quick succession and she managed to keep iit down to a high pitched squeak. He withdrew his hand, pulled down her dress, and patted her leg.

"You look tired, Marie" he murmured. "Put your head in my lap and go back to sleep".

Unable to see, he gently guided her across his lap, and covered her quickly with the blanket. She reached out her tongue and licked. There it was! She took one hand and guided his magnificent cock into her mouth. She was always so hungry for it. Swirling her tongue around the head, she took him deeply and worked the bottom of his shaft with her hand. She sucked the hardest she had ever sucked, as she knew time was of the essence. More quickly than she thought, he erupted in her mouth and she swallowed gobs and gobs of his delicious cum. She licked her lips and laid her head in his lap for a moment. He tapped her shoulder, and pulled her back up, quickly concealing his semi-erect cock.

Marie removed her sleep mask and smiled gleefully at him, as he rearranged himself. They both looked around and laughed nervously. It was surely a mixture of joy, arousal and relief that coursed through their veins!

"Um Marie, you need to go to the washroom." James motioned to his cheek.

In an instant, she realized that she hadn't swallowed everything and that there was cum on her cheek. She bit her lip, grabbed her purse and giggled.

"I have to brush my teeth anyways!" she whispered and then scampered down the aisle to the washroom.

In a few minutes, Marie came back, fresh faced and minty, and she snuggled into James. He leaned down and kissed her deeply, while squeezing her left breast and pulling her close.

When their lips parted, she looked up at him quizzically.

"Does that qualify us for the mile high club?" she asked with a bratty grin.

"No, baby, we made it about 900 yards this time. On the way home, I'm going to take you all the way."

Marie gasped and broke out into giggles as the Captain announced:

"Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to Jamaica! We will begin our descent to Sangster International Airport in 5 minutes. You will be happy to know that it is 86 degrees and sunny in Montego Bay this afternoon".

James and Marie's new Carribean adventure was about to begin!