San Souci-Passion in Ochos Rios Ch. 02

Story Info
Day 1 at Sans Souci couples resort is hot!!
2.4k words
4.1
5.8k
4

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/01/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marie tensed up as the wheels on the plane lowered. Her lover, James, grabbed her hand to comfort her. She squeezed his hand tightly as the wheels touched down and then the plane came to a full stop on the tarmac.

They stood up and James took down their carry-on luggage. As they proceeded out of the plane, the warm, moist air hit Marie and she breathed the tropical air in deeply. James put his hand on her lower back and guided her into the terminal. It was bustling with tourists. After collecting their luggage, he adeptly moved her through the crowd until they came to an area where many drivers were standing with signs. She turned to him with a confused look.

"I think I saw the sign for hotel shuttles over there" she said pointing to the left.

He smiled at her warmly. "I have arranged something more private and luxurious."

Just then, an older gentleman came into view holding a sign bearing the name "James".

"There's our driver" James said as he showed Marie the way forward.

The driver smiled and greeted them warmly. "Welcome to Jamaica, Sir. Would you and your lady friend follow me this way?"

Outside the terminal, near the sign "Sangster International Airport" in red letters, he led them to a black town car. The driver opened the door for them and they got in while he loaded the luggage. Marie snuggled up to James. The driver opened his door and got in and set up the GPS.

"It's over an hour and a half to the resort, folks. There are drinks in the back and you can sit back and relax. Maybe even have a nap!" he said with a wink and a smile as he raised the privacy window.

Marie snuggled in closer to James and looked up at him. He kissed her, at first gently and then passionately, pulling her closely. He slid his hand up her leg, under her dress, and then he pushed her legs apart roughly.

"Take off your panties and get on my lap" he whispered in her ear.

Marie giggled and said "James, he's going to hear us! Let's just enjoy the view of the coast as we drive."

James grabbed her and pulled her closer, looking her in the eye.

"Marie, you always say you want to do anything to please me. And you on my lap would please me very, very much."

She giggled and replied "Okay!"

She lifted her bottom off the seat, slipped off her lacy rose gold panties and popped them into her purse. Then she swung her leg over him, pulling up her skirt and spreading it around her. He wrapped his arms around her and before she knew it, her bra was undone. She laughed and slipped the straps off and pulled her matching push up bra out of her navy-blue polka dot sun dress, throwing it on the floor.

He helped himself to her lily-white breasts, squeezing them and lightly slapping them as he kissed her deeply. She began to grind on his chino covered crotch, which was surely straining with his growing erection. He reached under her and unzipped, then quickly undid his belt, releasing his big black cock. She giggled once more as she rubbed against him, lubricating him with her juices.

"Welcome to Jamaica, Marie" he said softly as he impaled her on his cock and began to pump her slowly.

"Thank you" she said breathlessly as she began to match his rhythm, moving up and down on his ebony member, squeezing her thighs together in that special way that she did when she rode him. He was usually on top but at special times like this, she liked to show him her enthusiasm by fucking him with absolute abandon. That was what she was doing now, in the back of this limo, en route to their week in paradise.

He lifted up her skirt, grabbed her pretty white ass and began moving her hips as he pressed his lips against her breasts. Somehow, he managed to suckle each one as he continued to thrust, making her more and more excited.

"Oh my God, oh James!" she cried out as she began to climax.

James let out a low groan as he began to come. He pumped her full of his cum, banging against her cervix as he filled her, making a very sweet cream pie for her.

She stayed in position as they kissed and then he slumped his head on her chest. She stroked his head gently and let him rest until she could see that the limo was turning off the highway. Then she slipped off of him and tidied herself up. She was zipping up his pants when he roused.

Marie kissed him and smiled while tucked in his shirt and did up his belt.

"Welcome to Jamaica, James!" she said softly in that husky voice she had when she was satisfied.

And with that, the automobile came to a stop.

The driver opened the door of the town car and Marie and James emerged from the relative darkness of the backseat where they had just shared their first passion in Jamaica into the brilliant sunshine and riot of colours that was the vegetation surrounding their destination. Couples Sans Souci was a long, pink and white stucco low rise resort hotel on the Caribbean Sea; truly a paradise on earth. James tipped the driver while a bellhop handled their baggage, and then he slipped his arm around Marie and squeezed her tightly.

"Welcome to paradise, my dear Marie!" he said a hushed tone. The bellhop led them on into the lobby.

The lobby had a vaulted ceiling of dark wood and white painted wood, and there was white wicker loveseat, with deep pink cushions everywhere. James motioned to the bellhop to stay with Marie while he went to check in. He handled the check in quickly with his usual charm and before Marie knew it, James was back by her side and a friendly hotel employee approached them and offered them each a glass of champagne and a cool towel. James took his towel and began to blot the perspiration on her chest. She reached up and placed the cool, damp towel on his neck. He leaned in and breathed deeply.

He leaned and whispered in her ear "I'll bet your bra is soaked and maybe something else?"

She paused her motions and breathed in sharply. "Maybe we should go to the room" she said desperately.

James turned to the bellhop and motioned him to proceed.

Their room was a one-bedroom ocean suite in Block E of the resort. They followed the bellhop, while stealing glances at each other, James leading her by the hand. He grasped her finger and felt that she was wearing her wedding ring. He smiled mischievously and thought that the appearance that they were married might improve their chances for some play this week. He chuckled to himself as the bellhop led them into their suite.

Marie exclaimed at the sight of the beautiful suite, all in blue and white and rattan. There was a queen bed with blue and white stripes, a matching sofa in the sitting area, and a stunning view of the lush trees in the distance, the sparkling blue Caribbean Sea and the sandy white beach. She turned to him and hugged him tightly, stretching on her tip toes to kiss James. Then she ran out to look off the veranda, and into the bath. She was exclaiming over the blue and white tile in the bathroom when suddenly James grabbed her from behind and turned her around.

"Marie" he said as he placed his finger over her lips. "We're alone now."

She looked up at him and her eyes widened. "We are? Oh, we are. At last."

He pulled the bottom of her navy dress with pale green polka dots up and over her head to reveal her pale green satin bra and panties, trimmed with blue lace that mimicked the ocean outside their window.

"What a pretty present I have to unwrap" he said as she blushed.

Even after a couple of years, she always fell prey to his charms and flattery. While she knew she was not the only woman in his life, when they were alone, James always made Marie feel like the only woman in the world.

He cupped each of her breasts in his hands and smiled as he felt the dampness of the fabric. He lowered his nose to her cleavage and breathed in deeply while slipping his hand in each cup to play with her nipples. He pulled and twisted them until she arched her back and pushed them into his face. In a flash, he undid the three hooks while keeping his nose buried in her cleavage. He deftly slipped each strap off her arms, and then eased her ample, ivory bosom out of her brassiere, never taking his attention away from her. As the bra hit the floor, he lifted each breast up, feeling the heat underneath them and the barely perceptible sheen of sweat over her breasts. He took each nipple into his mouth and sucked intently on each nipple, his eyes closed as he focused on the sensation of her breasts in his hands and in his mouth.

James released her and grinned at her.

"So here you are thousands of miles from home wearing nothing but lacy panties filled with the cum of a man who isn't your husband. How do you feel, my little slut Marie?"

Marie shifted uncomfortably and giggled. "I feel wet?" she replied unsurely.

Smack! He slapped her right breast and then her left.

"How do you feel?"

"Happy?"

More slaps. He admired how her D cups swung as he slapped them. She was the only lady he had ever been with who seemed to enjoy this intense level of breast play. The harder he hit, the more she yielded to his touch.

"How do you feel?"

"Grateful?"

A volley of slaps followed that response, with a handprint clearly apparent on each breast. She groaned with pleasure and exclaimed "I don't know if I want to figure out the right answer." And then she giggled!

He laughed aloud at her sassy attitude. He moved in closer to her, took a handful of her hair and said softly but firmly as he pulled her close. "You feel like my dirty little slut, don't you, Marie? Here to be used by me all week long."

"Yes!" she gasped.

"I am glad you agree. Now say it."

"James, I am your dirty little slut for you to use as you wish all week long" she pledged breathlessly.

He smiled broadly and all the intensity evaporated. He laughed and pulled her closer again.

"Now that we understand each other, it's time to party!"

He pulled her by the hand towards the bed.

"Take off those wet panties and get in the bed."

Marie did as she was asked as quickly as possible. She stretched out in the bed, and waited to see James strip down to reveal his magnificent body and his big black cock. She was practically salivating at how hard he was, and she licked her lips to contain the drops of spit that were escaping her eager mouth. She sat up on her knees, ready to take him in her mouth, but he pushed her back and roughly spread her pale, shapely legs.

"Now, where was I?" James said as he got on top of her and took one of her breasts in each hand. He began to suck again and rub, stroking the handprints that still appeared on her. He turned his attention away from her tits for just a minute to line up with her dripping pussy and penetrate her. Now he was in control, unlike in the town car, and he planned to make this last as long as possible. He dipped into her, slowly at first, deeply, then pulling back, then plunging into her once more. He repeated this over and over until she came for the first time and she was begging him to fuck her hard.

"Please give it me, James. Please. Please. PLEASE!"

"Why didn't you tell me you wanted it?" he said with a grin as he began to bang her so hard that her breasts jiggled every way. He grabbed each one and played with them as he expertly pumped her. He could feel his excitement rising so pulled out and flipped her over. He slipped into her from behind and gave her ass a playful slap as he began to fuck her again.

Marie was overwhelmed at how hard he was, how wet she was, and how incredibly excited she was to be under him. She loved everything they did together, from gentle to rough, but when he manhandled her like this, it played to her submissive nature and put her over the edge like nothing else.

James reached around and grabbed her breasts and fondled them roughly as he brought her to climax two more times. He pulled out once more and entered her again, this time in his trademark missionary deluxe she secretly called it, the deepest, hardest straight up fucking with the deepest, hungriest kisses. She came once more and she could feel him getting more and more excited as she tightened around him, and she knew what was coming next.

He pulled out and straddled her shoulders, parting her plump lips with his mahogany member. She took him eagerly and he fucked her mouth for a few minutes while his moans become louder. He withdrew and exploded all over her face, his semen dripping from the bridge of her nose down to her chin, and onto her breasts.

James dismounted, kissed her belly and slapped her thigh.

"Time to get out to the pool, Marie!" he said with a satisfied grin. Then he yawned and reconsidered. "Oh no, maybe it's time for a nap..."

She wiped a big glob of his sweet cum off her cheek, licked it up, and smiled. "Let me get cleaned up for our little siesta. Oh wait, can I say that in Jamaica?" she said with a giggle.

By the time she came back, James was passed out on his back in the bed. She pulled the sheet up, curled up beside him and put her head on his chest.

Marie drifted off to sleep thinking that this was the best start to a holiday ever.