San Souci-Passion in Ochos Rios Ch. 03

Story Info
Hot holiday fun with more to come!
1k words
4
4.9k
2
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/01/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marie and James awoke from their nap, curled up together, and realized the sun was setting. The setting sun cast a warm glow over her pale and his caramel skin as they stretched out and took in the peaceful surroundings of their ocean view suite.

"I guess that we should get washed up and ready for dinner," James said with a sigh, as he longed to stay in bed.

"Yes" Marie begrudgingly agreed. "Anyways you must be hungry after burning all that energy!" she said with a giggle. "Last one in the shower is a rotten egg!" she cried as she leapt from the bed and ran towards the bathroom.

"Hey! Get back here!" he exclaimed as he hopped out of the bed and reached for her, grabbing her and throwing her down on the bed. He got on top of her, and began to tickle her relentlessly, knowing that it always put her in a state.

"Stop, James, please stop!" she begged breathlessly as she weakly fought off his attack, giggling and squirming under him. He relished her reactions to the struggle: her eyes shone blue, her cheeks were rosy, her chest was flushed, and although he couldn't feel it, he knew by her scent that she was getting wet. He instinctively lined up his cock, grasped both of her arms and took her without warning.

She was crying out "Stop James, stop!" again as he penetrated her, and she continued to play fight him as he began to fuck her relentlessly.

"Marie, stop fighting me, you know you want it," he said in a deep voice that melted her insides. He was usually so playful; when he got serious, it made her completely helpless. She moaned deeply and began to move in time with him.

"I. Told. You. That. You. Wanted. It. You. Can't. Get. Enough." he said, punctuating each word with a violent thrust. The last one made her whimper and moan. She came hard twice and squirmed to free herself to touch him but he had her pinned down. When she began to yell, he muffled her cries with his mouth and moved his hands to her shoulders, pushing down on each shoulder and pumping her with all his might until he began to cry out and fill her with his seed.

He collapsed on top of her for a moment, and then rolled off of her. He had the satisfied look of a man who had won a battle.

"Now I am hungry for dinner!" he quipped as he hopped up from the bed and left her wet, used and more than a little sore. A smile crept across her face, and she relaxed as he went to take a quick shower...

****

Soon they were dressed for dinner. James wore a pale blue linen shirt and khaki linen pants. She wore a pretty navy, pink and white striped flowing camisole, navy skinny pants and navy wedge heels. They were both glowing as they descended to the restaurant. Tonight, they were dining at Casanova, the Caribbean restaurant. Once they were seated, James reviewed the menu. Marie knew that he would order, so she closed her menu. A very pretty young woman was serving them, and she could barely contain her enthusiasm as he asked questions about the special and the catch of the day. He ordered a bottle of white wine, and once he had tasted it and the waitresses had poured, he gave their order.

"We will have the salad for two and the citrus splashed catch of the day" he told the server as he handed the waitress the menus. Marie and the waitress both gazed at him intently until James thanked her and turned his attention to Marie.

"A toast to our week in paradise!" he said as they raised their glasses.

For a moment they took in their surroundings and savoured the moment. Then they began chatting casually as it had been two months since they had seen each other and they had a lot of catching up to do as he had been incommunicado for his last trip overseas.

Then their salad was served and they chewed in contemplation of what the week would bring.

"James!" she whispered suddenly.

"What? Why are we whispering?" he whispered back.

"Right behind you, a very sweet redhead. Nice boobs and very fair. Just our type!" she whispered and then broke into giggles.

"You really are terrible!" he said, secretly pleased. Not that he ever had trouble meeting women, but Marie seemed to have a special skill to draw them in. She looked so innocent, she was so innocent, and her small-town Ohio manners could disarm the coolest woman.

"Well, I am going to get to know her. Just watch me! You know how much I like to make new lady friends." she said in a tone that was somehow demure and yet perverse.

They were interrupted by the waitress, who served the main course. It was delicious and James was telling her about how he was particular about what fish he ate due to environmental reasons. She listened carefully and completely forgot about the redhead until she went to the ladies' room before they had dessert. As she entered the ladies, she ran headlong into the redhead and they both simultaneously laughed and apologized as they stood pressed up against each other for about 30 seconds. Each of them stepped back and smiled.

"Hi, I'm Marie!"

"Hi, I'm Katie!"

They made introductions and while Marie was freshening up, Katie told her that she and her husband Rob were from California.

They were chatting on the way back to the table. James stood to seat Marie and introduced himself to Katie in his usual gallant way. Before long, he had her smiling and when she returned to her table, Katie waved back to them.

James seated Marie and chuckled to himself as he took his seat. He picked up his spoon, took a scoop of mango cheesecake, and leaned across the table. As she parted her glossy lips, he slipped the spoon into her mouth.

"So, you made a lady friend?" James said with a raised eyebrow.

"Yes, I did. Just when I thought this week couldn't get any better!" Marie said with a sultry laugh that then morphed into a gale of giggles.

James laughed along with her and they gazed at each other as they enjoyed their dessert, the week ahead full of sweet possibilities.