Sana Violated by a Savage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a few minutes, my pain started subsiding, I was fully stretched and could feel my inside clasping his thick member, my orgasm was building and my pleasureful moans were getting louder, I was so close my body started shuddering with the anticipation of climaxing when suddenly with a strong hard thrust he went balls deep in me. My body erupted like a volcano, It was like a seizure, my eyes rolled up as his abdomen met my hips with his huge cock now lodged fully inside me. I passed out for a few minutes with the pain and intensity of the orgasm. It took a few minutes for me to come back to my senses, my pussy fully stretched and the chief building his pace, loud slurping noises followed when he went back and forth inside me, his huge balls slapping against the underside of my belly. He continued to pick up pace and I felt another orgasm building inside me. After a few more hard thrusts the chief retracted his cock till his tip came out and with one final forceful thrust went balls deep in me again. I couldn't take it anymore and loud shrieks and moans escaped my mouth coupled with the Chief's loud grunts. His cock was exploding sending long spurts of semen in my womb, he continued grunting and used his hips to force himself even further inside me. My orgasm hit me the same time and my pussy muscles tightened and were milking his cock tightening against his throbbing member strangling last bit of juice from him.

The Chief flushed my inside for over a minute and then retracted his cock. A flood of sperms, my juices and some blood followed flowing down my now gaping hole. I was fully spent and moved my hand to feel my pussy, it was so stretched, I could fit my fist in it. It was leaking juices. The chief shouted something and suddenly all the men grabbed a woman next to them and started putting their cocks in their mouths. It was fast turning into an orgy, I was still catching breath on the table, I saw Maria being pounded by a young tribal warrior. I got up and was inspecting my pussy when the chief came near me and smiled, he looked at me and gestured if I had liked his offering. I nodded while blushing, my face fully flushed, he then laid me down and got on top of me sucking my breasts and kissing me. After a few minutes he was hard again rubbing his huge tip on my pussy. He then got on the table with me, I wrapped my legs around him and he entered my pussy again, it was well lubricated with the foreplay and the semen he had deposited in me. He started fucking me missionary style my back bent and legs placed on his shoulders, in a few minutes he started pounding me senseless. I passed out from another intense orgasm while this time again he drenched the inside of my pussy with his potent sperms.

I was left there fully drenched with the Chief's sperms oozing out of me. Meanwhile the jungle was rumbling with moans and groans of the tribe's love making. I tried to move and with the support of the table got up and stood on my feet. After a couple of steps I fell down, my legs felt powerless and I had difficulty walking after the intense pounding I had just received. The rest of the evening I spent resting on a chair close to the chief. I managed to reach the chair crawling on my hands and knees leaving a trail of cum and my juices. I could see men taking turns pounding various women. An elderly woman gave me a sweet drink which helped me regain my energy. The tribal orgy ended late at night. I was taken to the part of the village where young girls used to live, it was a community hut. I immediately passed out on my sleeping mat and woke up around noon.

My pussy was still leaking mix of my juices and Chief's sperms A puddle had formed where I was sleeping and some of the juices had also dripped to my butt-hole and dried. I was wishing for a bath or a shower when all the the girls gathered around me and smiled at me, Too my ecstasy, I was taken to the bathing pond where all of us girl bathed. The girls applied some sort of oil to my bruised and battered pussy and gave me a clay bottle of the same oil. New red paint was applied to my my body. Since we were now part of the tribal women for the remained of our trip, we were not allowed to wear anything. My body was again painted and we walked back to the main village area where I started looking for Mombu and Maria.

Soon I was reunited with Maria, she was happy to see me and asked me what happened last night, Mombu had told her about the night and she said since she was blindfolded she didn't knew you were the girl being fucked by the chief. I told her I was fine and smiled. I didn't want to share what I had experienced after the Chief' session. We found Mombu and went to the forest and started our search for the plants, on our way we wore some clothes from our hut, we were expected to take them off when we got back. Maria and myself knew that today was the 4th day and that we will leave by the 7th day when John comes back. While working in the jungle that day Mombu told me that yesterday night is once a year thing and that usually only married couples have sex. He told me since I was selected by the chief so I belonged to the chief for the night. I then spoke with Maria who told me that she had 5 men fuck her last night and that she too had applied that oil to her pussy.

As evening drew, we came back to our hut and undressed, I thought to myself that I should apply the oil again, I grabbed the bottle and took off my shorts when I was completely surprised. My pussy was in a much better state , I told this to Maria, she confirmed what I had said and even she had the same results. Mombu told us that this oil is been there for generations and is made though a mix of various plants. We decided that we will add these plants to our specimen search.

We went to the village, where we had dinner, the tribe accepted us as there own, The Chief looked at me and smiled the memory of him violating me came to my mind. it sent a tingly sensation between my legs. We continued our work and few days later John came back and we packed to move on. With the regular application of the oil my pussy was as good as it was before the adventure with the Chief. We thanked the Chief and the tribe for their hospitality and were on our way...

12