Sana's Christmas Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Haven't slept yet?"

"Not yet. I was thinking about the great dinner we had." I replied.

She came and got in bed with me. We started chatting, Jean said that her dad enjoys these family occasions very much. She said that he has been alone and that he did have a girlfriend but she broke up with him as he got a vasectomy a few years back. The girl was much younger and wanted kids. I was relieved to hear that because I was not on birth control when all this happened and that Jack was not wearing a condom. I was thinking that I will take a morning after pill when I got home but this did put my head to rest.

Our conversations than turned to our relationships and I told her how I haven't found anyone I liked yet. I asked her that how is her life going and why she didn't have anyone boyfriends in college? She became quite for a minute her eyes staring at the ceiling. I said don't get me wrong I really like the way you look and to confess I had a small crush on you as well, but I had always wondered.

She started smiling and moved towards me from her existing flat lying posture. She kept smiling and then suddenly said

"I have to share something with you."

Then she went quite. I asked her to tell me and after some hesitation she said:

"I am transwoman and I was born with a male reproductive system." she said.

Although it was news for me the last thing i wanted to do was over react. In my studies I had read about the transman and transwoman concept and had always found it fascinating. Unlike many people who would probably be judgmental, I was very okay with this. I looked her in the eyes and told her that it was okay and I don't feel that this should be a problem. You were made this was and you should not in any way feel restricted.

"But you understand Sana, the reason I have been this way, the rumors and all in college I knew but I never wanted to come out and disclose this." she said.

She was tearing up and somehow I was feeling more attracted to her. Call it the booze or my honest opinion of equality for all or my crush on Jean, I leaned forward and kissed her lips. It was followed by an awkward pause and then we both started kissing each other. I held her face and wiped her tears and kissed her again. We started making out passionately and soon our breath got heavier. Jean was on top of me now sucking and kissing my lips, her tongue now entered my mouth meeting mine. We continued kissing for a while but then she got up and started crying.

I moved towards her and asked her what was wrong. She looked at me and said I have had so many bad experiences in my life and these few minutes were the best few she had ever had. I started tearing up as well; she looked even more gorgeous to me.

I moved in front of her and wiped her eyes kissed her cheek gently.

"This moment should not end now and we can do anything you want." I said.

She looked me in the eyes and then I moved towards her lips and started kissing her lips again. She let me do what I was; I than sat in front of her with her eyes fixed on me. I removed my t-shirt exposing all of my body to her. She was in a trance and a few seconds later leaned forward and grabbed my breasts looking into my eyes. I than held her hands on my breasts and reached towards her t-shirt and removed it. She had an amazing body full breasts erected nipples. I leaned forward on her so she lay down. As she straightened her legs I could see the huge bulge in her underwear. I moved on top of her kissing her lips not making the appearance of bulge awkward for her.

I than started sucking her nipples, rotating my tongue around the skin of the nipple, they were rock hard. I than moved towards her mouth and stared kissing her rubbing her breasts and mine in a circular motion. I started gradually moving down kissing every inch of her body reaching her belly button. Now was the time to undress her, I was moist as a raging river down there and as I removed her panties one of the most glorious cocks sprung out of the lace panties. Embarrassed at the sight, Jean moved her hands to cover the cock with her hands. I grabbed her hands and told her not to. I than moved back on top of her and started kissing her feeling the hard iron rod on my stomach.

Jean's cock could give her father run for his money. I than told her to relax and moved towards the cock and as I took it in my hand she let out a soft moan. I moved my head down and licked the top as she let out another moan.

"Sana, darling please doesn't stop." she said with a heavy breath.

I slowly moved my head down and took her cock in my mouth slowly sucking licking it. The more I moved down on her louder her moans were getting. I kept on sucking the few inches I could take in my mouth but it was very difficult taking even half of it. After a few minutes I stopped and moved toward her face.

"Should I continue Jean, would you like to have sex with me?" I said.

"Yes Sana. I would love that" she replied.

I then moved myself on top of her and positioned my wet pussy on top of her huge cock. I lowered myself on her as her bulbous tip penetrated me. Slowly a couple of inches were now in me. Jack's cock had prepared me for this; her daughter was very well endowed. As I lowered myself, she started pushing up into me.

"Oh Sana, you are so moist and warm, I love this feeling, please don't stop" she said.

I had lowered myself to the point where she was almost half her length in me. I started rocking up and down as soft moan escaped both our mouths. I had now bent forward being face to face with Jean, I lowered my mouth and kissed her and asked her to continue fucking me. I was now in that position probing Jean's mouth with my tongue while she slowly using her strong legs to raise herself thrusting up and down in me creating squishing sounds of our mating. All of a sudden Jean stopped and said:

"Please stop and lay on your back."

I obliged and did as I was asked. Jean placed my legs on her shoulders and inserted her amazing cock in me again. She started the back and forth movement, fucking me slowly and intimately kissing and licking may calves as she pumped my aching cunt.

"Sana, you are so delicate inside I want to go in more darling" she said.

I gave her the nod and she started pushing further in me slowly and firmly. I was reaching my orgasm now and the way I was panting and my heart throbbing, I knew it will be a big one. I could see Jean's face and she was getting intense as her cock twitched inside me. I moved my head up and she met me half way to kiss.

"Go on and pump me like there is no tomorrow" I said.

Jean wasted no time and started to up her pace. She had a lot of strength due to her sports and physical activities. In a few seconds she was pounding me and my moans were getting louder and more intense. The loud thumping and splashing noises were echoing in the room. Suddenly she leaned forward, further bending my lower back and retracting her cock to the tip; she then penetrated me with a great force going balls deep in me with one swift and powerful lunge.

"Ohhhhh God, I am Cumming" Jean shouted.

I let out a series of loud moans as my orgasm hit me as well. My body was half bent under Jean's body weight as I shuddered. She was shaking furiously as hot thick semen was making way into me. After a few seconds I had blacked out but felt another half retraction of her cock in me and again she rammed her cock which again sprayed more cum inside me. Jean then let go of my legs and collapsed on top of me. Our sweaty breasts meeting and feeling each other's breath was amazing.

It took a good few minutes for us to regain our consciousness. Jean looked at me with a bright and radiant smile and I was the same, she moved forward and kissed my forehead.

"That was amazing" Jean said.

"I have been through trouble my whole life on what to do about myself but this night has really given me a boost" she said.

As we laid there looking each other in the eyes. I reached down and gently grabbed her cock, it was semi erect and I moved closer to her I started rubbing her shaft. She decided to return the favor as her fingers reached for my pussy and clit. She started rubbing my clit wetting her fingers with our combined juices leaking from my pussy. We then moved forward and started kissing. Again, I felt her cock stiffen and I was getting wet as well.

"Sana will you spread your legs for me and let me take you from behind. I had always fantasized this" she said.

I was shocked as well as excited hearing this. Her bluntness turned me on and I immediately turned on my stomach. I raised my hips in the air and spread my legs as much as I could and placed my face on the pillow and waited. Jean moved herself between my legs and started rubbing her cock on my pussy. A soft moan escaped my mouth as she rubbed her tip on my clit. She than placed the tip of the cock on my wet entrance and started forcing it in.

"It's still so moist and soft" Jean said.

She then started pumping me from behind.

"Ohhhhh, this is sooooo good, just as I imagined" she said.

She was on her knees and was pumping me with slow thrusts.

"I am going to give you a good time now my darling" she said.

I felt Jean stand up. She spread he legs around my raised hips and grabbed the headboard of the bed for support. She then entered me once again and started fucking me with slow movement gradually going deeper and deeper. I could feel her urge to mate with me and after a little pause she lunged into me reaching the depth of my pussy. I let out a loud moan. She was using her athletic legs to fuck me senseless.

Her breasts swayed as she pile-drove her cock in me. I was using the pillow to control my screams of passion. She had a great stamina and in about a few more minutes of frantic fucking, she locked the side of her legs around my hips and let out a huge stream of cum inside me. I had blacked out from the intensity of the orgasm and fucking I had received. After a minute, I felt her body falling next to me on the bed.

"Sana, I love your pussy and I love you" she said before passing out next to me.

I straightened my body and immediately fell asleep with the exhaustion.

I woke up in the morning it was around 9 or 10, I saw Jean asleep next to me. I moved towards her and kissed her lips. All our juices had dried and left stains on the bed sheet as well. I then started searching for my t-shirt and found it on the floor; I wore it and went down to the laundry room. My clothes were dry now so I brought them up to the room. Everyone was asleep so I took the opportunity to leave. I was not comfortable waking up to Jean and he father after last night, even though I knew Jack was pretty passed out.

I ordered a cab and left but before leaving I hung my thong on the dresser for Jean as a gift from me to her. Around noon I got a call from Jean and in a very restless voice she asked how I was. I was a bit uncomfortable on where it could lead. The thing is I was kind of falling for this transwoman, a girl who was a friend and now I saw her in a very different light. I felt she wanted to ask me something so I said:

"Jean, this was one of the best nights I had ever had and I don't regret it. I loved it."

"Really? She said because I feel a strong bond with you and I want you in my life. Will you let me take you on a date say tomorrow?" she said.

"I would love it." I replied without any hesitation.

We had an amazing dinner date the next day and a night of passion. I was really falling for Jean and she was falling for me. Her family of course knew about her transwoman thing and knew how relationships had evaded her, in me she found someone open minded, loving and caring.

Three months later I woke up to morning sickness; Jean was staying over that night and was standing outside the toilet worried.

"Jean, I had missed my period for the past three month, could it be?" I asked her.

Jean rushed to the pharmacy and got a pregnancy test for us and surprise surprise it was positive. I never knew I could get pregnant with Jean, even she never knew as there was no situation where she needed to get this checked about her. We were excited but knowing my family I got a little worried and tense. I was having anxiety attack and how I would tell this to my parents. Jean held me in her arms and said:

"Sana, I love you, I will do anything for you and our child and I will be with you always."

She kissed me after that holding me in her arms.

In the same week we took an appointment with the gynecologist. We did the ultrasound and it confirmed the pregnancy. All of Jean's family was with us at the appointment and the doctor told us that it happened about three months ago.

I was about to be a mother and this was my Christmas surprise. What a Merry Christmas.

12