Sanctify Ch. 1

Story Info
She meets her Sir for further explorations.
3.4k words
4.38
23.2k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
_lisa_
_lisa_
8 Followers

A head to toe shiver passed over her body as she heard his door close and she waited for him to open the passenger door. It was January, and the last of the snow was melting off the shaded spots, but her chill had far more to do with the situation she was now in than the outdoor temperature. Her vision was blocked by the black leather blindfold her Sir had put on her earlier, and she jumped when the latch by her right arm clicked, even though she expected the sound.

Her Sir, John, had told her to meet him at his house earlier today, and not to plan on being home for several hours. She assumed that a sexual desire for her had motivated his call, and she was anxious to continue the sensual explorations they had begun a few months ago. On the way to his house, she smiled, recalling afternoons and evenings she had spent with him. She felt herself getting wet as she thought of the iron four-poster bed in his room, and imagined him binding her wrists to the headboard. The desire in her increased, but she also felt the sense of calm which always came as she relinquished her power.

He was a demanding and Dominant lover, but also considerate and careful not to exceed her limits. They had known of each other's interest in power exchange from the beginning, having met when he gave a talk on the subject. After polite pleasantries, each had continued to circulate within the group, but she had not forgotten the curiously shy way she felt that evening when he shook her hand. Months later, when they met again, she felt the thrill of mutual attraction, and they had been seeing each other regularly ever since.

"Dear, take my arm," he said, taking her right hand in his and placing it on his left forearm. She turned in her seat, put her feet on the cement and used his arm to steady herself as she rose from the car. "That's good. Step up now," he continued, guiding her onto the sidewalk. She heard the door close and the muffled click of the remote lock being activated. She could hear cars on a highway in the distance, but was not yet sure where he had taken her. She wondered if anyone else could see her right now. She wondered if such an observer would think this was a joke or a surprise party for her or something equally mundane. She did not know what he had in mind for her, but she knew it would not be either of those things.

John led her up a short flight of steps and through a door. The warmth inside was welcoming. As he removed her hand from his arm and then removed her coat, she strained to hear some sound that would help her determine where she was. Other than the greetings exchanged by John and a woman whose voice she did not recognize, she heard nothing.

"And it will it be the two of you, then?" continued the female voice.

"Yes, for now," he replied.

She heard the sound of a keyboard being used and then the woman said that the room was available whenever he wished. She did not think that this was a hotel. There was not enough traffic outside, and the lack of activity inside led her to think that she was somewhere other than a hotel.

"Good, we will go in right away," he said, replacing her hand on his arm, and leading her into the mysterious facility. She could think of nothing to do but follow and hope that she would be able to do whatever he might require of her.

He guided her around a corner, and then another. There were no footsteps, other than her own and those of her companion, which she could hear. A door opened. John walked her through the entrance, and a few steps into the room. She waited for his instructions, trying to focus on keeping her breathing deep and even, remembering her promise to trust him at all times while they were together. Thus far, she had found that promise easy to keep. She wondered if she was to be rewarded or challenged tonight, and smiled slightly, realizing that, for her, they were one in the same.

* * * * *

"I will take you to a chair now. You will sit down and stay there, silent, until I return." he said, walking her slowly a few steps to her left. Before she could request that he not leave her here alone, he continued. "I will not be more than a few steps away from you, and only for a minute or two. Try to trust me, dear. You know I will not let anything bad happen to you."

"Yes, Sir. I trust you." she replied in a hoarse whisper, still longing for him to stay within touching distance. His palm rested on her forehead, slid to her cheek, chin, and then was withdrawn as he left the room. Silence had never seemed more loud to her.

After no more than five long minutes, John returned. He approached her, laid a hand on each of her shoulders and leaned down to speak softy. "I thank you for trusting me and waiting here as I left you. Now, I want you to trust me more. Will you obey me tonight?"

Only one answer was possible when he spoke to her this way. "Yes, Sir, I will trust you and obey you."

"Good, my slut, then we will begin. Stand up and strip. Leave the blindfold on. I have someone who wishes to get to know you, dear, and he is quite fond of naked women wearing blindfolds." She could hear a smile in his voice, but she did not doubt for a moment that he would exercise the power she gratefully gave him, including the right to have her serve and obey others as he chose. They had talked of his interest in doing something like this before, but tonight would be the first time. She was afraid of being with a man she did not know and could not see, but increasingly excited by the thought of surrendering to her Dominant's will.

With some help from her lover, she was soon wearing nothing but the blindfold. "Put your hands behind you head, dear, and do not move or speak without my permission. Do you understand?" She nodded and replied that she understood, while lacing her fingers together at the base of her skull, under the thick braid of dark hair, as he had taught her.

"Come in, I'd like to introduce you to my slut, Kitten," she heard John say.

"Very nice indeed, as I expected" a vaguely familiar voice replied. "And she consents to serving me tonight?"

"Of course. She always obeys me, and I have decided that she will be submitting to two Masters tonight. I believe she will enjoy it as well. Won't you, my slut?"

She had been thinking intently about the sound of the other voice, trying to match it with a face in her memory, but not succeeding. Her Dominant's question snapped her back to the present time and place. "Yes, Sir, I will enjoy doing whatever you wish me to do," she replied.

"And you enjoy being the slut you are with men other than your Sir, don't you?" he continued. She felt the heat of embarrassment rise at his blunt way of speaking about her, but she could not deny the truth of his words.

"Yes, Sir, with your permission." she said in a low voice.

"Of course, my dear, and you will obey my friend's commands, as you do mine."

Her Sir took her arms, and returned them to her sides again. With her hand on his forearm, and his other arm behind her back, he guided her a few steps forward. He stopped and whispered "raise your arms" to her. "Lean forward a bit," he continued, and she complied, feeling cool, smooth wood against her arms, breasts and stomach.

She heard the snap of metal against metal, and her wrists were secured to the top section of the St. Andrew's Cross. She shivered as John's hands moved from her wrists down her arms, shoulders, back. When they reached the end of her spine, he held her hips firmly and pressed the front of his body tightly against her back. He lowered his face to kiss and bite her neck and shoulders. She gasped in pleasure, pain, and pain-pleasure as his lips and teeth bore down on one shoulder and then the other.

The edges of his teeth were still pressing against her skin when she felt another pair of hands travel from her hairline, across the blindfold, and over her cheeks. The tip of an unseen finger ran over her lips, corner to corner, barely touching. She parted her lips slightly as his light touch made the pink skin tingle. "Yes, your mouth will serve me later tonight, dear, as well as your pussy and your ass. Your Master has told me how much you enjoy sexual service." His hands slid down her neck and to her full breasts. " Is that true, slut?" the voice continued, as his hands curved under her breasts and squeezed gently.

Her Sir lifted his head and took a step back, depriving her of the full-body contact she so enjoyed, but also making her focus her sense of touch exclusively on the other man. "Yes, Sir," she answered, "I enjoy serving his desires."

"But you also enjoy sucking and fucking and submitting to other men, don't you?" the man went on, in the same even voice, then pinched her nipples, hard, between his thumbs and forefingers.

She gasped at the sudden sensation. "Yes! I do!" she managed to say, trying to accept the pain which was increasing as he tightened his grip. She went to her toes, and her lover's open hand landed with a loud smack on her ass. "Yes, Sir, I meant" she said, and heard both men chuckle under their breath. Her nipples were released with a sudden downward jerk that brought a cry of surprised pain from her.

"Much better, slut. Now, I am going to warm you up for the things I want and you need. Your Sir will be here, but you are mine until I release you from your bonds. Is that understood?"

She felt the familiar tunnel-vision of mental focus that came over her during the best scenes, and whispered "Yes, Sir, I understand."

She heard a chair being moved, and assumed that her Sir would be watching from a short distance away in the room. Each sound grew loud inside her world of darkness. A zipper, sounds like rummaging through a drawer, footsteps near her, and then the familiar soft touch of suede falls inching up her back. In spite of her nervous anticipation about what might follow, she shivered with delight at the sensation created by the flogger's caresses. The first light blows were delivered slowly and deliberately, and she arched her back toward them.

The strength of the hits increased gradually. Just as she began to perceive the blows as painful, he would stop for a few moments, and move his palms over the warming skin. His touch changed the hot stinging sensation into a feeling of comforting warmth. She remembered advice she had been given by her lover, and focused on breathing evenly, letting the sensations go into her and be transformed from pain to pleasure. Just as her mind made the transition, he would begin again, taking it to a higher level. She tried not to fight it, to relax every muscle and let the leather strips massage her with their heated impact.

"Very good, slut. You are doing well for me. Of course, we are just starting. I want you think about what your Master is seeing right now, how you are submitting to me, how wet I am making you right now." She felt his hand slide between her legs and grasp her pussy, reaching up with his index finger to press against her erect and swollen clitoris. She tried not to press against him, not to show how excited the scene was making her. She heard her Sir's voice from a few feet away.

"No permission required from me, Kitten. Just do as he commands."

The hand pressed more tightly against her, and the fingertip began a slow circling motion around her clit. The man rested the front of his body against her back. She felt the warm, damp skin of his chest, the leather and metal of the belt and buckle, the heavy cotton of jeans. His mouth was next to her ear. "You are wet for me. I can feel it. Your Sir can see it. When I tell you to, you will come and let all that desire out. You will let your animal out. You will let it run through your body."

Sometime in the past she had heard words like these. She tried to remember, but the building desire in her soon made any form of linear, rational thought near impossible. She waited for his command, quivering with her need for orgasmic release. The finger was still now, and then his hand was taken away entirely.

"I am going to hit you five times, hard, and with the fifth one, you are going to come. You are to hold nothing back from me. You will be the animal you are for me." he said into her ear before moving back to his previous position a short distance behind her.

True to his word, the first strike was the hardest he had given thus far in their evening and she gave a brief cry before the second one felt with equal intensity. She was on her toes, her ass burning from the blows when the next two fell in rapid succession.

They stole her breath for a moment, and she moaned, both fearing and longing for the final strike and the release it would bring her. The fifth hit was the hardest and she felt her eyes begin to tear, just as he moved his body against hers again and ordered "Now!"

He held her tightly against him as the orgasm rolled over her in waves that moved up and down the length of her body. Nothing else mattered, only the exhilaration of letting go and the sound of her partner's voice.

"Yes! That is what I want. Bring it out, go there with me." he whispered in her ear. "There is nothing else. Feel it. See it now"

The blindfold remained in place, but she could see the form of a man in the shadow world behind it. He was backlit, a silhouette of focused energy that was pulling her inside a liquid darkness. "Find that place, Kitten, find me there with you." he continued, and suddenly she knew his identity, could see his face clearly before her, in spite of the blindfold, and the waves rose again.

As she was coming down from the rush of orgasm, she felt the familiar touch of her Sir's hands on her face. He kissed her cheek, then her lips. The other man's hands were stroking her back and shoulders, then going lower, descending the length of her spine, and circling her bright pink ass. She felt John's hands move behind her head and loosen the blindfold. She kept her eyes closed as he removed it.

"You will open your eyes now, dear," her Sir said, and she did as he instructed. Even in the candle-lit room, it took a moment for her eyes to adjust to the light after their time in complete darkness. The shaded colors around her, the red walls, the black cross she was attached to, took on a wondrous new depth. Even in the dim light of the velvet-shaded lamp nearby, every color took on a look of amazingly intense pigmentation. "You have done very well for my friend. You deserve to meet him." her Sir continued.

She did not reply, feeling both that no answer was expected from her and that she did not want John to know what she had seen only moments before. Something was happening which was beyond anyone's control, and she felt as if her words might break a spell. The man behind her put his arms around her waist, and kissed the base of her neck.

"Tell us." he said in a quiet voice. "Tell us what you feel, what you see."

"The colors are different, Sir. They are deeper. Something is happening. It is like the time you told us about…" her voice trailed off as she realized what she had just said. She waited for the reaction.

"And tell me what I said. How do you know, Kitten, that we have met? Or have we?" He walked around the cross as her Master stepped to one side, allowing his friend to come into her field of vision.

For a moment, she was afraid of being wrong. She was afraid of embarrassing herself before her Sir. Then, she saw the man and caught her breath. She had been right. It was MasterC, the man she had heard do a presentation on spirituality months ago. When she had told her lover about the talk, he had said nothing indicating that he knew the man whose words she had found so interesting.

She considered C handsome then, in the bright lights of the meeting room, but now, in the candlelight of the Victorian themed bedroom, he was nothing short of ethereally beautiful. His eyes sparkled with excitement from the scene, and his skin appeared luminous in the muted incandescence of the room. She could feel power radiating from him, and feel herself both absorbing his glow and reflecting it.

'Tell me, how do you know me? I know we have never done a scene before. I do not know you, other than as John's submissive he so graciously offered to share with me tonight."

She tried to calm both her mind and her body, and to think about her words before replying. "No, we have not met, Sir" she said. "I was at a talk you gave once. I just knew it was you because of something you said, and, well--" she stopped herself just before she confessed to knowing something in a way that she feared might not be believed by one or both of the men with her.

"But there is something else, isn't there, Kitten?" he said, in a quiet voice. "Please do not be afraid to tell me. It is important that we trust each other."

"I saw you, in my mind, during the orgasm, Sir. First it wasn't clear, like a shadow, but then I recognized you. And I remembered your voice, things you said."

"I see," he said, as his hand rose and grazed her nipple before moving up her neck to her face, then circling her head to grasp her hair in his fist. "And were you surprised by that?" he went on. "Did you know what your Sir had planned for his slut today?"

"No, Sir. He did not tell me. I only knew something would happen tonight."

MasterC smiled, but did not loosen his grip on her hair. "And that something is just beginning. We are going to take you outside yourself, Kitten. Until we release you, you belong to both of us tonight."

She had to look down then, to avoid the focused intensity of his eyes as he spoke. She had found him both physically and intellectually attractive, and imagined bottoming to him on more than one occasion. Alone in her bed, she had concentrated on the heavy play she imagined he enjoyed. In her mind, by the end of the fantasy, he had left her skin wearing an abstract work of art in red, pink, black and blue. She both hoped and feared that her imagined ordeal would come to pass in the next few hours.

He released her hair and kissed her then, on her lips and cheeks and neck, as if he was her lover. "You are going back to your Sir now for a while, but I will be here. I will see you and hear you, and feel your responses. The next time I play with you, we are going to go farther."

_lisa_
_lisa_
8 Followers