Sanctuary

Story Info
Rough sexual encounter in her place of solace.
1.8k words
3.88
63.6k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She likes to take long walks at night. Sometimes she feels like it's her only escape. There are several walking trails and nice neighborhoods in the area where she lives. Tonight she has chosen to stroll through the bird sanctuary just outside of town. There won't be many birds to see so late at night, but she will likely be the only person there so it will be peaceful and quiet, which is exactly what she needs.

She walks in silence, contemplating the busy week she has planned ahead of her. There is an empty soda bottle lying in the path ahead of her. She knows there is a garbage can next to the park bench several yards ahead on the trail so she bends and picks up the bottle.

A twig snaps somewhere to her left and she hears a flutter of wings. The sanctuary is so far from the main road that those are the only sounds she hears. No passing car sounds or sirens. That's why she loves it here- she can think.

More sounds of wings fluttering- a bit closer this time. She pauses to listen more closely. It sounds as though the bird is just off the path. Some of the birds there are quite beautiful so she decides to take a look. If she is quiet, she may be able to see it without frightening it away.

Carefully, she tiptoes across the well manicured grass and up to the edge of the trees. There, just beyond the first row of trees, she can already see the bird. It is rather small, in the dark she cannot identify the species, and it appears to be injured. It's wings flutter sickly but it does not move from it's position on the ground. She knows there is probably nothing she can do to help, but she advances to get a closer look anyway.

As she leans down over the bird she feels an arm reach around her from behind and a hand clamp tightly over her mouth. Her breath catches in her throat and instinctively she tries to scream but cannot.

"Don't you know it isn't safe for such a beautiful woman to be walking alone at night?" he growls as he tightens his grip over her mouth. "I'm going to take my hand away from your face now and you are NOT going to scream. It would do you no good anyway. Who would hear you?"

Her heart is racing. She is terrified that she will turn around to see a gun pointed at her. She's heard of women being robbed and shot late at night in parks in big cities, but this isn't a big city or a park. Not many of the locals even know of the sanctuary.

Slowly he lowers his hand and grips her arm, turning her around. She holds her breath, trying not to scream. It is very dark as there are few outdoor lamps along the path and it is a cloudy night, but she is pretty sure she doesn't see a gun. That gives her some relief, but only a little.

He takes a small step back from her. She feels his grip relax a little and attempts to step back from him to run, but as she does so he grabs a handful of her long dark hair and jerks her back. She feels a cold knife blade against her throat.

"If you try to run from me I will catch you... and then I will kill you." He says this to her in a low voice, but she does not doubt that he means every word.

"w-w-what do you want?" she manages to stammer the words as tears begin to fall from her pretty blue eyes.

"Do not speak again." He says sternly as he lets go of her hair.

She considers for a moment trying to run again, but tastes her own fear in her mouth and knows she cannot move. She isn't carrying a purse so she now realizes it must not be money that he is after.

She tries to look at him. He is very tall, must be over six feet, with very broad shoulders. She thinks he looks very strong. She is unable to make out his face in the dark.

He takes a step toward her and grasps the waistband of her cotton jogging shorts. He jerks them down over her hips and they fall to the ground.

"Take off your top."

She whimpers quietly and hesitates.

"NOW."

She isn't sure where he put the knife, but she doesn't want to see it again so she reluctantly pulls the shirt over her head and drops it to the grass.

"Now turn around, let me see your body."

She steps out of her shorts which are pooled at her feet so as not to fall and slowly turns completely around. She can feel his eyes all over her body, and while she is still deeply frightened, there is a different feeling stirring deep in her abdomen. She pushes this feeling away as quickly as she feels it.

Facing him again she sees the knife in his hand. He moves closer with it and visions of him plunging it deep into her chest invade her mind.

He slips the tip of the blade under her bra at the center and snaps it, exposing her soft, round breasts. She shivers, partly at the cold air hardening her nipples, but partly at... something else.

Her tears have stopped, but her heart refuses to slow.

"On your knees."

She looks at him as if to say "please, no" but can see nothing in his face. She sees his hand, the one holding the knife, move and quickly drops to her knees on the grass. He puts the knife back into the pocket of his leather jacket.

He reaches down and unzips and unbuttons his jeans, then pulls his cock out of his boxers. She can see that it is very large and already quite hard. She looks up at him, frightened.

"Now suck it."

She is very afraid, but knows she must do as he says so she licks her lips and reaches out, taking him in her hand. As she places her soft, wet lips around his swollen head the warm stirring feeling returns, deep in her belly.

She begins to suck, slowly and carefully, knowing if she does not please him she is in serious danger. She feels his cock grow harder still in her mouth and begins to stroke him, firmly and rhythmically as she tongues his head, tasting the pre cum that is already beginning to appear there.

She senses his body relaxing and hears his breathing become more slow and deep. She continues to suck and lick him as she seems to be pleasing him. Perhaps he will spare her.

Suddenly he takes a handful of her hair and jerks her head back and away from her task. She gasps surprised at him halting her and at the pain from his pulling her hair.

"Lay down."

He pushes her backward and onto the ground roughly, her sandals falling off as she falls back. He leaves her lay there while he removes first his jacket and then his shirt. He comes back and stands above her, his jeans pulled down slightly his hard on still protruding.

"Take those off so I can see your cunt."

She hesitates, not wanting to remove the last article of clothing and lay completely vulnerable in front of him, but the fears overcomes her and she reaches down to remove her white cotton panties. As she slides them over her hips she is surprised to find that her pussy has become quite wet. Now she lays naked in front of him on the grass, her knees slightly bent, waiting for his next move.

He kneels down and grabs her right breast, pinching the nipple hard, hurting her. She whimpers, only partly in pain, and feels her left nipple grow hard and the wetness between her legs increase. Now she can feel her clit beginning to swell.

"Am I really enjoying this?" she thinks to herself.

Again she can feel him looking at her and this time her heart rate increases with excitement rather than fear. Still, she remembers the knife and is very afraid. She realizes she must do exactly as he says or he may still hurt her, or worse.

He traces a circle around one breast, then the other and pinches her right nipple again, harder still. He runs his fingers slowly down her torso hesitating just below her navel and then cups her pussy in his large hand. He slides two fingers into her slit.

"The little slut is wet. She likes this." He sounds surprised.

She is suddenly afraid, what if he doesn't want her to like it?

He removes his fingers and slaps her, hard, across the right cheek. She cries out and feels hot tears stinging behind her eyes, but she does not cry.

"Turn around."

She does as he asks, rising to all fours. He stands and walks around her, sizing her up, looking at her from all sides. She shivers again, this time in anticipation. She feels her own juices begin to trickle down her inner thy. He is behind her now and she is afraid to turn to look at him.

Suddenly she feel his hands on her hips as he plunges his cock into her waiting pussy fast and hard. He fills her with his huge member, she can feel her pussy stretching to hold him.

He gives her several hard strokes then pulls it out, immediately ramming it hard deep into her ass. She cries out, in surprise. She was not expecting him to do this and it is a new experience for her. She is surprised by the amount of pain it causes her and even more by the intense pleasure this pain gives her.

He returns his cock to her dripping pussy and fucks her hard, pulling her hair. She knows he told her to be quiet, but she begins to moan anyway. The pleasure is too great to remain silent any longer.

She arches her back and screams, creaming all over his still hard cock. Feeling her pussy contract he pounds harder.

"That's right slut. You like my cock in your dirty little cunt."

His stinging words only excite her more. She feels another wave of pleasure wash over her as she climaxes again. He fucks her harder still and then pulls his cock out, shooting his hot load all over her naked body. She can feel his cum now, all over her pussy and her ass, dripping down her thighs.

She shivers again in intense pleasure and collapses to the ground.

He closes his pants, puts his shirt back on, and picks up his jacket. He grabs her hair jerking her head around to look at him. The moon has come from behind the clouds and now she can see his eyes.

"Listen bitch, don't ever come back here again."

But she knows that she will.