Sanctuary Ch. 02

Story Info
An unbelievable bond is created between co-workers.
2.9k words
4.64
35.2k
5
4
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/05/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tall758
tall758
77 Followers

At 47 years old, I thought that I knew everything there was to know about sex and pleasure, giving and receiving. But, as I was to learn during one early spring evening in Cleveland, I really didn't know anything at all.

I had just completed the last day of a four day business meeting and had wandered into my hotel room thinking about packing my bags for the late-morning flight back home. Traveling with three others, the trip had been productive, and the night that I spent with Dani was etched deeply into my mind, a memory to be cherished, forever. Tomorrow, we would fly home, part at the airport, she would go back to her husband and I to my wife. All would be well in the outside world and the time spent together would sooth our inside worlds for awhile.

Earlier that evening, the four of us enjoyed a light dinner at the hotel restaurant. Scott and Eric were engaged in a very spirited conversation about our local college football team. My mind was quiet and Dani continually stole glances into my eyes and flashed the beginnings of her beautiful smile. Scott and Eric were the first to rise from the table. As I started to stand, I felt Dani's foot step on top of mine. As I looked at her, she flashed the "wait" sign and I continued to sit for another minute or so. As the guys disappeared into the loud Embassy Suites lobby, Dani and I rose and walked out, together.

"I will be over at 8:00, if that is OK with you?" Dani seemed to be asking rather than telling, but I told her that I would be waiting. "Good", she replied, "I have something else to give you, and I think you'll want to keep it with you, forever."

Now that made my mind clutter with all kinds of crazy ideas and I couldn't help but to stand and stare at her as she walked away from me in the crowded lobby.

By 8:00, I was packed for the trip, except for the items I would need in the morning. My laptop snapped shut at 7:30 and I took a long hot shower and shaved, trying to be as fresh as I could be for the beautiful woman who was coming to give me another "present". I threw-on my gym shorts and "college" t-shirt (sorry, my small alma-mater must remain private, I don't want them to know what kind of a pervert they graduated) and sat in the "entry room" to wait for Dani. The anticipation was tough as my heart was pounding and I wondered what type of surprise I would receive, tonight.

Dani is a beautiful woman, 29 years old but with the body of someone 10 years younger. She has no kids and recently married a guy that she planned to start a family with. Her marriage was formed out of desperation as she knew that she was approaching 30, single, with little to show for her life. As a result, she was continually frustrated by the antics of her husband, someone who was obviously too immature to settle down. For this reason, we began talking about life and I became her trusted sounding board, her sanctuary as she called it. It seems that our conversations helped her cope with life and the sparse pieces of advice that I provided her from time to time, helped her reign-in her husband, giving her more of what she wanted at home.

The previous night, Dani had visited my room and provided me warm physical pleasure that she said matched the mental pleasure that I provided for her. This morning when we parted, she told me that she would be back, tonight, to give me a second helping of "sanctuary".

I was startled by the knock at the door and my heart was pounding as I opened it to greet her. She gave me her beautiful smile as she walked past me into the room.

"Tonight, I want to give you something that I don't think you've ever had. But, to receive this gift, you have to do what I ask you to do, nothing more and nothing less. I will use everything that I have to make this night the best that you have ever experienced." With these words, she took me by the hand (dumbfounded, I might add) and led me to the middle of the room.

"I'm yours" was all I could think to reply.

When she had me where she wanted me (in the middle of the room), she stopped and hugged me tightly, then leaned her head back to look into my eyes. "Like I told you last night, you have helped me cope for the past year, one of the most difficult years of my life. And for that, I love you. I mean that sincerely, I do love you. But, as you said yourself, we're separated by time. Your daughter is nearly my age and it's not fair of me to ask you to share her with new kids, our kids. I want kids so bad, and Adam will provide them for me. But, from time to time, I will return to you to show you every bit of feeling that I have for you."

I looked into her eyes and kissed her on the forehead. She stopped me when I started to reply. "I don't want you to say anything tonight, nothing. I just want us to experience something that very few people come to enjoy." Then she broke our embrace and pulled my t-shirt over my head. Before I could really react, she had also reached down and yanked my shorts to my ankles. I was suddenly embarrassed as I stood, naked, before her. Then she reached into her purse and pulled a black scarf out, the one that she had wrapped around her neck to keep warm during our cab ride from the airport. She placed it over my eyes and I immediately smelled the faint scent of her perfume that must have rubbed off of her skin on Sunday afternoon. It was intoxicating, to say the least.

"You need to be hard for a long time, tonight, so I brought along a little helper, something that will help you delay your orgasm while keeping your lovely cock as hard as steel." Then, she rubbed something on my cock...all over my cock, actually. It was cold, like an alcohol pad.

This caused my mind to shift into overdrive. In the next few seconds, I thought of every rough fuck that I had given to my two wives and one girlfriend in college. I couldn't believe that Dani was going to let me do this to her, but I was going to enjoy trying to withhold my release until I had given her all of the pleasure that she wanted.

Dani was still fully clothed. Several seconds after wiping my cock with the cool pad, she hugged me. Her sweater felt so soft against my naked chest and I felt her warm hands rubbing my back as she pressed her head against my shoulder and rocked me slowly. About this time, my cock began to tingle and get very warm. I had never felt anything like this and it very quickly rose to it's full height and girth, throbbing as if I had placed a tight cock ring around the base. But, there was no cock ring.

"I see you are coming along. The package says to beware of any erection lasting more than four hours, that I'm supposed to take you to the hospital. But, I won't, I'll do whatever it takes to make it last all night!"

Again my mind went into overdrive. My cock felt like it was on fire, each beat of my heart burning through it. Dani walked me into the bedroom and sat me down in the desk chair (on one of the bed pillows). After arranging me just right, she told me to place my arms behind the chair and hold the back legs and not to let go until she told me. Of course, I did as she asked. I then heard her removing her clothes. I was beginning to get cold as I had forgotten to turn on the heat for the evening, and my body was covered with goose bumps. Not my cock and balls, though, I could still feel hot blood flowing through my groin with every heartbeat.

I felt Dani's hands on my shoulders as she straddled me and the chair. Then, faster than I thought possible, she sat directly on my cock and pulled me into her warmth. To say that she was soaked would be an understatement. It felt as though my cock was slipping into warm butter. And the heat was intense. As she sat on me, she locked her legs around the back legs of the chair and hugged me tightly, pulling her chest to mine, and I felt her head nuzzling my neck and shoulder. All I can compare this feeling to would be sitting a few feet in front of a fireplace and feeling the intense heat warm your entire body.

Dani eventually kissed my ear and told me to "put your arms around me." She also reached up and untied the blindfold, allowing it to fall to the floor. I was shocked. She had turned all the lights on and for the first time, I could clearly see parts of her naked body. Her color was beautiful. Her Italian heritage gave her the most beautiful olive skin which was tan from an earlier trip to Hawaii with her husband. I could really only see her neck and shoulders, but the clear tan lines from her bathing suit top looked so inviting. I held my arms around her and rubbed her back slowly, in more of a massaging motion than trying to excite her. I knew that she was in control and that my job was to simply enjoy our union. I nuzzled my cheek against the side of her head and just held her tightly.

You would think sitting on a straight back desk chair would be uncomfortable, but it wasn't. My mind quieted after awhile and I began to notice various parts of my body. Perhaps the most upfront feeling was the connection between our chests. It was not a sexual connection, Dani was pressed to tight against me to let me enjoy the feeling of her breasts and nipples. It was our hearts. I could distinctly feel both of our hearts beating, deep and slow, much slower than before, but like a slow, distant drumbeat, quiet but reassuring.

I could also feel her, our heat. It was intense, but not uncomfortable. Like laying in the mid-afternoon sun at the beach (and I always wondered why dogs found "sunspots" in the house, now I knew the feeling). The other heat I felt was in my cock. It was continuing to burn with every heartbeat, but the burn was pleasurable and kind of felt like the beginning of an orgasm, but there was no orgasm to follow. I could feel it throb against the tight walls of her vagina and knew that she could feel every one of my heartbeats, in her chest and deep within her womb. I wondered for a second what this must have felt like to her, but then my thoughts wandered back into my own experience.

As this encounter continued, Dani held me tightly within her. From the time that she sat on my cock, she had not moved. It's strange, but by this time, I usually would have thrown a woman on her back and fucked her hard and fast. But this was different. I had no physical or mental urge to fuck her. I was completely content to experience the moment. And as we continued to hold our position, the realization hit me that I was not inside of Dani, she was actually inside of me! Her entire being had merged with mine and the two of us simply experienced the single body/mind connection that most people will never come to understand, much less experience.

"Did you feel that?" She quietly whispered in my ear. I simply sighed. "So did I", she replied. "I've been saving this gift for the right person my entire life. Nobody else will ever feel the connection that we've enjoyed for the past hour. No man will ever touch my soul the way that you have, both in words or through the bond that we've just created. I'm so sorry that we can't spend the rest of our days together like this, but we always have a sanctuary that we can reenter when we need to recharge our lives."

"Now, put your hands on my legs and keep them there for a minute."

Reluctantly, I broke the bonds of our embrace (of course, she was still tightly wrapped around me). She leaned back slightly and for the first time and looked into my eyes. Her eyes are beautiful, dark brown with almost a hint of dark green in the right light. She removed her arms from the back of the chair (she had been holding on to the back supports the entire time) and lifted higher, allowing me the first look at her beautiful breasts, which were capped by the most interesting small dark nipples. Then, she brought my attention back to her eyes as she reached a hand between us and slowly rubbed her clit for a moment. Every now and then, she would flex her pussy around my cock as she did this, but she never once created an in and out motion by rolling her hips. As she came, she never broke eye contact and the look in her eyes was simply breath-taking. My balls were suddenly cold and I could tell that she had released a great deal of fluid with her orgasm.

The fire continued to burn in my cock and I am sure that she could sense some animal desires coming over me. She stood up, breaking our connection for the first time in over an hour. I looked down at my cock which was a terrible orange-red color, capped with a purple head. The veins were sticking out lewdly from all sides and I could see my pulse throb through it.

Dani broke the silence. "Lay down on the bed. I know that you want to fuck me, but you can't, that's reserved for another. I can get fucked any time, but, I want to finish making love to you, my way."

I lay in the middle of the bed and like the other night, Dani climbed on top of me, engulfed me into her pussy, and lowered her body down to mine. "Anybody can fuck" she said, "and it really feels good. But this is what I believe the gods were considering when they invented sex." She slowly raised and lowered her hips and slid her pussy along the length of my cock. As she did so, the fire returned. The heat on the top half of my cock was tremendous, like someone was holding a lighter under me. As soon as I stopped worrying about the heat, I began to accept the extreme pleasure that her slow hip rolling action was providing. I had no desire to cum, but I wanted her to continue because the pleasure was intense. For a brief moment, she gained speed and then grunted and collapsed completely on top of me, total dead weight, as she came hard.

She raised her head and looked at me with that great "Dani smile", her eyes full of fire and life. Then she returned to her previous, slow pace. After awhile, I think my heartbeat gave away my desire and she again sped her pace. This time, however, she sat completely up on my lap, giving me an outstanding view of all her treasures. Then, she simply rode me. It didn't take long until I tensed and experienced the hardest, longest, most intense orgasm of my life. After I came down, Dani resumed her prone position on top of me.

"I hope you enjoyed my gift" she said. "We will come together from time to time in our lives and continue to experience the pleasure that we've created. I'm also looking forward to our conversations, when you can make me feel, inside, the way that I've just made you feel."

We slept quietly together that night, enjoying wordless companionship that will last for a lifetime. The next day, we met our partners, flew home, and resumed our lives. One thing that I've learned from all of this is the importance of "making love". When I returned home, I made a serious effort to stop "fucking" my wife so often and taking time to make love to her. And it's worked! Our relationship has always been good, but it only took a few sessions of me entering her (in the missionary position), then stopping, looking into her eyes, talking to her, and helping her enjoy the "connection" than we've come closer together than we've ever been. As for Dani, she's still there, we talk everyday, and we will come together again when the time is right.

Some of you may think this is wrong, but as I've heard others say, "it is what it is". Dani and I are separated by time and cannot experience life together...that's reserved for our partners. But it doesn't change our bond...and we're both thinking that in the afterlife, ...

tall758
tall758
77 Followers