Sanctuary Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
destinie21
destinie21
604 Followers

She was focused on me and what I was doing and I was getting off on watching her watch me. Soon she had pulled down her expensive wool pants and kicked them aside she sat there in a close fitting dark brown v neck sweater and a pair on peach panties. Her skin seemed to glow around the satin material. She lifted her ass and pulled down her panties. She was completely shaved and her clit peeked out just a little from her plump lips. She spread those lips for me and stroked her self to the same rhythm I was feeling myself to. Our hands dipped and moved and soon the room was filled with moaning and our combined but not mixed scents.

When I was finished I watched her hit the last few stokes in her pussy before she came hard and loud. When she was done she moved to grab her pants and balled up panties. I was still exposed and while she prepared to get dressed I was stripping. She paused and stared at me. I stood and closed the space between us. I straddled her naked hips and pressed myself against her. Her hands quickly dropped the pants and panties she had just picked up. She placed them on my bare ass and moved me against her slow and hard. I moaned her name and pressed my pussy harder against hers.

I worked her out of her sweater then she lifted hers hands so I could take off her pretty peach bra. Her breasts were full and inviting I tugged he large brown nipples as I ground my wet pussy against hers. She leaned into me pushing me back on the couch so that she was lying on top of me. He hands still held my ass and guided our rhythm. Now she was kissing me and pressing her breasts into my hands.

I shook all over when I climaxed and then so did she. She tried to move away form me soon after she was spent but I held her with my arms and legs. She only half tried to get away then. I could tell part of her really did want the distance. She was probably wanting to run home to her girl right now and kiss her ass, so old girl wouldn't get suspicious or think she smelled me all over her woman. She might not have known me but she would know my smell wasn't hers or Zahriah's. I could also tell that a bigger part of her wanted to stay all hugged up on the sofa with me. I knew by the way she kept touching me and running her hands over my body that she hadn't had enough of me.

I eased my grip on her and looked into her face.

"Will you eat it Riah?" I asked adopting the little impromptu nick name I'd made up for earlier when I'd been flirting with her.

"Eat what?" She said with a naughty grin.

"Eat my pussy." I answered tightening my thighs around her for a moment.

"Yeah I'll eat it." she responded biting my bottom lip. I

I released her at once so quickly in fact that she almost fell off of me. She cracked up laughing and kissed her way down my body . To say I wasn't ready for how good she did me, wouldn't be enough to fully explain. She licked and touched places I didn't even know would make me jump. Her fingers had me wet but it was her lips and tongue that had me open.

I shook and sweated and cried as she took me to places I hadn't even known about let alone been to. She spread me open with her slender fingers and sucked my clit between her soft full lips. She pulled the little pearl of flesh into her lips and flicked it gently with the tip of her tongue. Pushing two fingers into me she pumped in and out of my pussy hard and fast. She had me moving my hips to meet her thrusts and moaning. She really took me over the edge when she put a freak on me and stuck one of her fingers into my wet pussy then pulled it out and quickly pushed it into my ass as she continued to finger me and eat my pussy. When she was done she kissed me on the lips and lay there for a few moments. After just a brief time she disengaged herself from me and stood.

"Can I take a shower?" She asked letting her eyes drift over me again like she couldn't bear to leave me.

I shook my head and she laughed no doubt thinking I was flirting and teasing again.

"Come on Raissa I have got to get it together. I have somewhere to be in a bit."

I knew she was probably going on a date with her chick or something but didn't want to say. Right now I felt more jealous than ever even though I was linked in the same way she was. We both had our other lovers and commitments there was need to get all possessive but that was exactly how I felt. Still even in my fit of momentary envy I knew she had to leave and so in fact did I.

"You cant take a shower because I don't have one. We can take a bath though." I told her as I rose to run the water. "No funny business, I promise." I said looking back at her. She shut her mouth on the protest I knew she had been about to make against our joint bathing venture.

Ten minutes later she and I were soaking in a tub of steaming hot flower scented water. She soaped my back and washed me gently. I liked the feel of her hands rubbing bubbles over my wet skin and dipping into my intimate places. We didn't linger or fool around...much. We were out quickly and then we toweled off and redressed ourselves. We kissed only briefly before parting ways and stepping outside the studio.

As soon as I was away from her I wanted to be in her arms. I couldn't help but smile when I thought of how she made me feel and introduced me to my own pleasure and yes even my own body. She was the best lover I'd ever had and I couldn't believe how she'd gotten me off and made me moan her name. She had definitely rocked my whole universe, yes that's right I said universe not world. She had me wanting to run behind her like some willing puppy ready to do jump and dance for any attention she could throw my way.

Please remember to vote and send feedback, thank you and enjoy...

destinie21
destinie21
604 Followers