Sanctuary Pt. 01: Aubrey Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
inkstand
inkstand
18 Followers

"Ah, no. I guess not," I replied, not liking the conversation any better than a moment before.

Teddy stopped in front of the last room on the left. The sun filtered through the window at the end of the hallway, casting a warming light. "Not that I am calling you a stray dog by any means. Here you are! Lucky you, you get the whole hall to yourself! It will be nice and quiet. I have a room closer to Harold in the other wing. Harold is remodeling the Master bedroom suite on the third floor, so he is staying here on the second floor with us right now. I think he is adding a second bedroom to his quarters. I bet you it is a room for his favorite personal maid, me! My sweet Harold must be making it possible for us to be closer."

I watched him and swore I could almost see the daydream bubble over his head. "Oh," I said. "I didn't know you two were close."

"Well, I don't like to brag... but, I think you know I am Harold's type," Teddy said smugly. "You know he likes gorgeous boys. Why he practically begged me to work here for him." He looked me over before speaking again, "I mean you are cute enough I guess but I don't think you are the type to take a cock, am I right?"

I almost choked. "Is there a bathroom in here?" I asked stepping past Teddy and walking into the room. It was a massive room of well-made but straightforward furniture. To the left was a dedicated bathroom. I walked into it and stared. It was easily the largest bathroom I had ever seen. It had a gorgeous freestanding claw style tub and separate shower. There was something besides the toilet that I had not seen before. Walking back into the room to ask Teddy. "What is the thing next to the potty?" I started asking but stopped talking as I saw Teddy going through my duffle bag.

Teddy smiled, folding my clothing and setting them into drawers. "Maid service!" he sang. "Oh, that? That is a bidet. It washes your rump, after you, you know." He turned and pulled out a pair of faded blue cotton panties from my duffle bag and held them up to examine them. "My how sensible of you. Nothing like a good sale, am I right?"

I cringed. "Look... I can do that. I don't have all that many clothes," I said. I gestured to the bathroom. "Uh, I may be a little while, why don't I meet you back downstairs?"

Teddy laughed and said, "It's my job. You don't want me to get fired do you? It's not like I am going to steal your underwear, Aubrey. I only wear lace or silk anyways, and always from the best stores. Otherwise, what is the point right? You go ahead, I am almost done and will meet you down for pizza."

I shut the door and sighed. I was not sure how much I liked Teddy, but I was bound and determined to get along. I wondered just how close he and Harold was. I washed my face and stared into the mirror. "I only wear lace or silk," I said to my reflection quietly in the best Teddy voice I could muster. Suddenly Teddy's voice was right on the other side of the door, and I jumped three feet in the air.

"Ok, I am heading down! Feel free to count your underwear!" he shouted. A few moments later I heard the bedroom door close shut. Waiting for my heart to leave my throat, I dried my face and prepared myself to head downstairs.

+++++++

After the pizza and lighthearted conversation, Harold patted the ottoman in front of him, indicating for me to sit. I moved over from the couch and sat facing him. I noticed vaguely that the others had grown quiet and were now watching. Harold smiled and leaned forward.

"I am thrilled you are here with us," Harold began. "We are working on something unique and exciting. I will tell you about it soon. I have a few items to deal with before I am ready to give the big reveal. I hope you had time to consider my letter?" he asked.

I had read his letter dozens of times on the train trip across the country. He had meant it about offering me a real-life experience to the submission I had only practiced online. I nodded and said, "Yes."

He smiled and explained, "Normally I like to negotiate everything ahead of time. However, I think that in this particular case, removing some of the mystery would significantly lessen the experience for you. Would you be willing to trust me and put what I know of you to the test? No pain, nothing sexual, just the first chapter in your new journey. Will you give me one week? You can stop at any time with your safeword. However..." He paused, "I do have a few fun treats and surprises in store for surviving."

"Surviving huh?" I said. "Can I ask you a question first?"

"You can ask three questions," he teased.

"Does it have anything to do with raccoon suits?"

He laughed, "No, no it doesn't."

"What is my safeword?" I asked.

"I thought it would be appropriate for your safeword to be... popcorn."

I smiled. It did seem an appropriate safeword all things considered. I thought for a moment about a third question. "Anything special I should know or do?"

"Ah, yes actually," said Harold. "Please refrain from shaving of any kind. I don't want to spoil the surprise, but it will not be for long."

I frowned. I had gotten fuzzy on the ride because I could not brave shaving in a train's cramped rocking bathroom. "So it's to be torture is it?" I asked.

Harold laughed. "It will be worth it I promise. Is that a yes then Aubrey?"

I nodded. "It is a yes, Mr. Lockwood."

"Oh that sounds so stuffy," protested Harold.

"Better get used to it," said Samuel.

"When do the lovebirds return?", asked Charlene changing the subject.

"Late tonight," said Harold. "So you will be adequately fed again come tomorrow. Oh, and Carla will be arriving tomorrow at some point. Carla is a medical advisor whom I recruited to provide expertise and guidance for a project." He said for my benefit.

The group talked casually for a bit longer until the large grandfather clock in the hall chimed the tenth hour.

Harold stretched and addressed the group, " I am afraid that is it for me. I have an early morning conference call and have to be ready for it."

Teddy jumped up. "I'll turn down your bed Harry!" he called out before disappearing into a full run."

I stood and stretched as well, "I am exhausted. Good night everyone. I'm going to call it a night. Thank you for such a warm welcome."

Samuel and Charlene wished me a good night, and Harold walked up and offered me his arm. "May I walk you to your room?" he asked.

I accepted and took his arm as he escorted me upstairs and down the hallway leading to my room. He stopped just outside my door and turned to me. "Sweet dreams Aubrey. If you need anything, anything at all, just let me or anyone else know. Again... thank you so much for being here."

He turned and walked back, leaving me standing there with butterflies in my stomach. I went in and closed the door behind me. Having dropping onto the bed, closed my eyes with a deep sigh. A few breaths more and exhaustion overwhelmed me, and without a second thought or consent, I submitted helplessly to sleep.

inkstand
inkstand
18 Followers