Sandals Second Honeymoon Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmmm .. fuck yeah I came. I came all over you." she leaned back with her legs spread. As she rubbed her pussy through that soaked thong she pushed two fingers past her pussy lips and deep into her cunt.

"Time is up Missy." he grinned over at her. "Now I get you all for me on Sunday." he stood up and stepped out of those pants around his ankles. He stroked his big cock over her, it dripped with her juices.

She shifted herself, and pulled her thong up her legs and off. Once off she leaned over and started to lick his cock clean from her juices.

"Forget about Sunday, I need you to fuck me with that cock right now!" looking up at him with a pleading stare.

"Don't you mean .." he started to say.

"Yes, I need you to fuck my wet married white pussy with your big black cock." she interrupted him.

"Please come fill me up." she leaned back showing her bare pussy after spreading her legs wide.

Troy was the silent one now, as he reached into his other pant pocket and pulled out a condom package.

"Ohh no, you don't need that." she smiled up at him. "How are you going to fill my married white pussy with your black seed with that on?" she pouted towards him. She slapped her clit with her fingers before reaching down to spread those wet pussy lips. "Come and bring that big black cock over here and sink it in deep."

Troy was silent as a lamb, grinning all the while. Then with that huge cock in his hand, he bent over placing the big head between her pussy lips. I watched as she reached to his shaft now guiding his black cock inside her slowly.

"Ohh my god. Ohh yeah. Fuck me with that big black cock."

"Yes god. Stretch out that married white little pussy."

She was thrusting her hips up at him faster then he was pumping his cock into her. She was so wet I could hear the squishing sounds that come from a good hard fucking of a very wet pussy. She was so into that black cock white pussy talk, so far gone she didn't care who heard her screaming out she was being fucked.

"Ohh please.Fuck, fuck, fuck you have to get it all in me."

"Deep, deep I need that big black cock in deep. All the way!"

She looked up at him, with pleading eyes, her hand on his ass cheeks pulling his big black cock in her. Troy was really pounding her, with all her pleading and begging to go deep. He shifted his position to pull her legs straight up with her feet up by his shoulders. His angle of penetration now changed, he could get a deeper pounding into her wet pussy.

"Ohh yes. ohh yes more, more more. I'm coming, coming all over that big black cock."

"Fuck me just like that, fuck me deep like that. I need it deep like that."

Troy just kept pounding into her wet pussy. Her screams had turned to barely audible murmurs from her, coming so hard, her eyes glazed over with a sexual contentment for the moment. Then as if possessed she reached up for him pulling him down, and she moved up to kiss him. Her legs wrapped around him pulling him in to her pussy deep. There tongues met kissing wildly, then she broke off the kiss.

"You want to come in my married white pussy, don't you?"

"Don't you need to fill me with the hot seed from your big black cock."

She was looking into his eyes begging for his come in her pussy.

"Yes Baby. I'm gonna fill that white married pussy with my black seed."

"Oh Missy you gonna love my black come shooting deep in you."

He picked his pace now, his arms around her hips pulling her into him as he pumped that big black cock in and out of her.

"That's it harder, fuck me harder. Ohh god I can feel you throbbing."

Troy then pushed that big black cock in to the hilt, balls resting on her ass, he grunted in relief as his seed entered deep in my wife's hot wet pussy.

"Ohh god I feel it. Shooting deep inside me, flooding my insides, and it's so hot."

"Give it to me. Give me all that hot black seed. I feel that big black cock throbbing, twitching, exploding in my married white pussy."

"It's making me come again. I'm coming again. All over that throbbing big black cock, shooting hot black seed in me."

She was grinding her hips into him as he tried to hold his cock deep in her. She was coming all over his coming cock, quite a sight to see.

"Oh my god, that was so hot. It was unreal, I never came so hard." she panted out to him. "I'm so full."

Troy backed up pulling his still hard cock out of her pussy. It glistened with there mixed sexual juices. My wife reached down to her pussy, as his come started to run out covering her asshole, because without his big cock there was nothing to hold it all in. She tried to cup her hand over her pussy to hold the come in, but there was way too much.

"Well Missy we ain't done here yet." he was stroking that still hard cock with his right hand, while he reached over to her pussy with the left.

"I got some plans for this tight little hole next." as he spread some come down to her rosebud then slid a finger into it.

"No. You can't get that .. " she stopped right in mid-sentence. Troy had slid a second finger inside her ass, he started to pump them in and out slowly. She bit down on her lower lip tossing her head back she pushed her ass against his probing fingers.

"Big black cock in your tight white married ass." he finished for her.

Troy then picked her up and turned her over, putting her on her knees, with her ass just a few inches away from his big hard cock. He slapped his big cock on her cheeks, first one then the other.

"Baby I know you have had big black cock in this fine white married ass of yours before." as he rubbed his cock headup her pussy lips wetting it from there juice oozing out of her pussy. "Tell me I'm right."

"Ohh yes." she moaned. "I have had big black cock in my ass. I love big black cock in my ass."

She bent down putting her face on the couch, looking back at him pushing her ass back. He was grinning like crazy, rubbing that big cock against her ass crack.

"Please put your big black cock in my white married ass. I need to feel your big black cock fuck my married white ass deep." as she reached under to stick two fingers in her come soaked pussy.

That was all Troy needed to hear as I watched him pop that huge cock head in past her rosebud, then start to slide into her ass. I watched the shaft start to disappear slowly into her ass as she moaned loudly.

"Damn Missy that ass is tight." as he grabbed her hips. "I'm gonna have to take this fine ass slow."

"Don't you mean that fine married white ass Troy." she giggled playfully.

"Come on Troy, fuck it with that big black cock. Fuck it deep Troy, and make me come." she bucked back at him.

I could hear her slapping her clit with her fingers, and could tell she was going to come again real soon. She was working her clit hard and fast, rubbing and smacking it.

"Ohh yes yes yes, here I come Troy. I'm gonna explode Troy, fuck me deep Troy." and she pushed back with her ass a final time.

She had a gushing orgasm, squirting back at him all over the edge of the couch and onto the floor.

"Ohh god , so hot, more, more, please give me more come Troy."

That was it for Troy, and he buried deep inside her ass. Exploding his come into her bowels, he held his cock in place completely inside her.

"That feels so good, so fucking good, so fucking hot, your come is so fucking hot inside my ass." as she went limp falling down on the couch panting.

Troy stood over her, his cock finally starting to deflate. He stepped into his pants pulling them up and tightening the drawstring.

"Meet me by the Jacuzzi room in the pool house later this morning at 9am Missy." he said. "I'm gonna have a surprise for you." and he placed her soaked thong on the couch next to her.

She picked the thong up and slipped it on quickly as she laid on the couch. Then she stood up next to him, she pulled the straps to her dress back over her shoulders covering her hard nipples, then pulled the bottom of her dress down over her ass.

"I'm not sure I can take any more surprises anytime soon." she said as she rubbed his cock through his pants with one hand, and turned herself slightly to show him her ass, caressing her cheek with the other hand.

She watched him walk off, she sighed and pulled her hair up running her fingers through it. She look over at the door to the suite, and then walked off the path the other way from him.

12