Sandalwood Incense

Story Info
Cure for smoking goes wrong.
4k words
4.03
37.8k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mfm8989
mfm8989
6 Followers

Don't ever let anyone tell you that hypnotism doesn't work. It does. It's powerful and I'm here to share my story about it. I'll try to be as honest as I can, and tell it as if it's happening now.

FIRST VISIT

I guess my story begins in my early teens when I started smoking. No big deal, lots of kids try cigs, but I got hooked. Now in my late twenties I'm a 40 a day guy. Not only is this expensive, but my girlfriend is getting sick of me continually lighting up. I feel an ultimatum coming up, and I don't want to lose her. Always, I'm beginning to feel unfit with it. Out of breath sometimes. Not good. I scouted around the web forums for a bit of advice, and someone suggested I go see a hypnotist. I've tried several over methods to quit smoking, and failed at all of them, so what the hell, worth a shot. The guy on the forum gave me a contact name for someone in London. I live just outside, so seemed fine. I tried calling several times, but kept getting the answer phone. I was about to give up, when I thought I'd try one last time with the email address given. These small decisions sometimes control your entire destiny. I wish I'd not bothered, gone elsewhere, anything. But I didn't and that cost me dearly, but I'm jumping ahead here.

Two days later I got a reply, but it wasn't quite what I expected. The guy wanted to know what I looked like, or at least my height weight, etc. Bit odd. I replied back asking why. I mean, this is just to quit smoking, not a date. This time the reply came back almost immediately. Something about needing this for the records. Oh well, no secret I guess. 6'1", just short of 200lbs, brown eyes, hair. Not bad build and would be better if I could give up smoking. Again, quick reply. Appointment on Thursday at 2pm.

Appointment day came around pretty quick and I found myself at his office door. Quite a nice part of London. Older area, but nice. I rang the buzzer and the lock opened. Walking up the narrow staircase I was beginning to wonder if I really wanted to do this, but what the hell, I'm here now.

I call out, "Hello, anyone there?"

"Through here" a well-spoken voice replied. "In the office to the right."

No wonder the phone was never answered, big reception area, no receptionist. I walked into the office, and there he was. In his mid-50s, quite distinguished looking, maybe a little camp.

"So my dear boy, you want to quit smoking, well do come in. Yes come in, I can help with that."

I explained my situation to him. How I'd tried lots of different things, but nothing worked. He listened, but didn't take notes. At the end he stood up and went over to the side table and lit an incense stick. Sandalwood.

"Now my dear boy, just a little incense to help you relax. Now come over and lie on the couch."

I walked over to the couch and tried to get comfortable.

"Now, I want you to listen to my voice. Hear how calming it is. How trustworthy it is. Just keep listening and breath in the incense. Feeling calm now, falling away. Falling deeper and deeper."

I could feel myself relaxing. Not quite sleeping, but very relaxed. Very comfortable.

"That's it my dear boy. Just deeper and deeper. You are walking down some steps. I will count them down and when you reach the bottom you will be so relaxed and you will do whatever I say."

Whatever he says? That did seem a little strange, but I felt so good now it didn't really matter.

"Ten, Nine, lower and lower now."

"Eight, seven, six, doing so well my little pet."

"Five, four three, all your cares almost over."

"Two, one and your there."

I felt so good, so relaxed. I wanted to continue hearing this voice. I would do anything to keep hearing his voice. Anything for his voice.

"Now my dear. Smoking is a dreadful habit that I want you to stop. Will you try that for me?"

"Yes" I said. "Anything for you."

"Good my pet. But I know it's hard, so we need to give you something else for you to suck on. Something to take the place of the cigarette."

That made perfect sense to me. Yes, that made sense.

"Now my pet, before we decide on that, you must be hot in all your clothes. You don't normally wear clothes in front of me do you?"

Don't I? I don't remember this, but his voice said it, so it must be true. Such a kind caring voice. I stood up and removed my clothes. That did feel better.

"Well done my pet. Now get on your hand and knees and crawl over to me."

I almost fell to my knees and started to crawl to him. He stood up and I found myself eye level with his crotch. Was this right? Something was telling me this was wrong, but his voice was so reassuring.

"Now my pet, time for a smoke. Unzip my pants and take hold of my penis. That's it, hold it with both hands."

I had his dick out in a flash. Still a little soft in my hands, but it felt good doing this for him. I should do this for him.

"Now my little cocksucker, gently rub it and kiss the head. Ahhh, yes, like that. Just use your tongue. Ohhh, good, good my little cocksucker. Now take a deep drag of my cigarette."

With that, I took he now hardening dick into my mouth. He grabbed my head and I started to gag a little.

"That's it cocksucker, deep drags, feels good to smoke my penis doesn't it. Now, a little faster, suck it bitch, suck it."

Bitch? What was that about, I was only having a cig. Was this right. I started to pull away.

"DON'T YOU DARE BITCH. YOU DO AS I SAY. SUCK MY COCK NOW."

Confused I grabbed his cock again and started sucking harder and harder. Yes, this felt right. I was confused, but not anymore. I wanted his cock. I wanted his cum. I had never even touched another guy's cock before today, but this just felt right.

"Yes, yes cocksucker. Get ready for you nicotine burst. Swallow it all down. YES YES."

I felt him shoot in my mouth, back of my throat. I kept on sucking, greedily getting every bit of him. Swallowing it down.

He pulled away, and I started after him. Then he just said "Freeze" and I couldn't move any more. I could see him through a haze. Pulling his pants back up, smiling.

"Well done my pet. Soon you will wake, and not remember this. But you will remember how good it felt to be here, and how you don't need to smoke anymore. Now breath in the sandalwood. Smell it, remember it. Whenever you smell this, you will fall back into a trance, just like the one you and in now. Now get dressed and lie on the couch."

"On the count of three, you will wake. One, two three."

I opened my eyes. Boy, did I feel good. Kind of refreshed, relaxed. Strange taste in my mouth, but didn't think too much about it.

"Thank you doc. How much do I owe you?"

"First session is free my dear young man, but I would like to see you same time next week."

"Sure doc, I'll do whatever you say." I caught myself saying that? Odd thing to say. Oh well, no worries.

SECOND VISIT

I didn't touch a cigarette all week. I was feeling good about this. So much so, that I almost cancelled my next hypnotist appointment. But something didn't quite let me.

I turned up and the same office the following week. "Hi doc, it's me again. Here for the 2pm."

I walked into his office and noticed there were three other guys there. "Oh, sorry doc, didn't realized you were busy."

"Don't worry my dear boy, they are here as observers. Learning the trade if you were. You don't mind do you?"

Well I did a bit, and they looked a little old for trainees. Something didn't feel right. I turned back to the doc, who was over at the side table lighting incense sticks. "Well to be honest doc, I think I'd prefer it if they weren't here."

He turned around, looked me straight in the eye and said "I don't give a damn what you want cocksucker."

The shock of what he said took me back. What did he just call me? The other guys were laughing, was this for real? I started walking towards him. Stupid old guy, he looked like he was going to stand his ground. What was that smell? Sandalwood I think. Sandalwood, sandl. A fog descended in my mind. I felt wonderful. So relaxed. What was I annoyed about. Can't have been important. Everything just felt right now.

"So my little cocksucker, was there something you wanted to say?"

There was that voice again. So calming, so wonderful, tell me what you want. I just froze before him.

"You seem to have a problem with me calling you a cocksucker. Is that right?"

"No, no." How could I have any problem with this voice.

"You see my dear, I want you to be my cocksucker. In fact I want you to be my sissy cocksucker. It would make me happy if you told me that."

I want to make that voice happy. I am desperate to make that voice happy. "I want to be your sissy cocksucker." I said.

"Again, and louder."

"I WANT TO BE YOUR SISSY COCKSUCKER. I WANT TO BE YOUR SISSY COCKSUCKER."

Through the fog, I could hear the other guys laughing, but what did I care. I was making the voice happy.

"Well my dear, sissy cocksuckers are not allowed to wear clothes, so strip."

I was naked in seconds. Just stood there, waiting for my next orders. The doc turned to talk to the other men. "This one equates fellatio with smoking. The hypnosis is fairly standard, but he has reacted rather well to it."

I could feel the guys looking at me. One of them approached me and grabbed my balls. Massaging them he said, "Does he remember anything?"

"Not sure, I don't think so, but he might start to."

The guy started to fondle my cock. "Does he just suck, or will he do anything else?"

"He'll do whatever I tell him to" I heard the voice say. And he was right. I just wanted, no longed for that voice to tell me what to do.

"I'm assuming you want to usual payment?"

"Yes but whenever you want to pay. Please feel free to fuck him now if you want. Cocksucker, bend over the chair, open your legs, there's a good little pet."

With loving eyes I just looked at him and did what he said. I started to feel something in my arse. Someone was putting lube in my hole. This wasn't right. Hands were tying my hands to the chair. I looked up and saw the doc. "Oh my dear sissy. It's all a little late now to worry. Now the nice Dr Peters is going fuck you. But you have to ask him nicely."

I was beginning to come around, the fog clearing. I could get out of this. I looked up and some old git was blowing smoke in my face. Not normal smoke, it smelled fragrant, like sandalwood.

"That's right cocksucker, breath it in and relax. What a lucky cocksucker you are. What are you?"

"A lucky cocksucker". Did I say that? I must have done, because I am. A lucky sissy cocksucker.

"Now cocksucker, I believe you have something to say to Dr Peters."

"Yes, please fuck me, please fuck me Sir. I want to be fucked by you."

I barely got the last sentence out when I felt something slip into my arse, hard. I was being fucked, and not gently. He had hold of my hips and was pulling me onto my cock and thrusting hard into me. I've never been fucked before and it was hurting. Tears were welling in my eyes. One of the other men saw this and started shouting "Oh look, the little sissy is going to cry. Give him a dummy to suck on." And with that I felt a cock being pushed into my mouth.

"Suck it, want it, need it, cocksucker." I heard the doc say. The pain from the fucking was still there, but suddenly I found something I wanted. To suck this cock.

I looked around. The doc was sitting now, laughing away to himself. The third guy had his pants down and was masturbating in front of my face, next to the guy I was sucking. The pain from the fucking was easing now, and I felt I was getting into a rhythm. Sucking and being fucked. Being fucked! What was going on.

I could feel Dr Peters was reaching his climax, and with a push he yelled and dug his nails into my back. Almost immediately after I felt hot cum inside my mouth, shooting down my throat. I looked up only to have the third guy shoot his load right into my face. Something else was happening. Dr Peters, was getting softer, but he had reached around and grabbed my cock. Roughly, he tossed me off. I was cumming in seconds. He caught my load in his other hand, and as the two guys moved away from the front, he wiped it over my face and told me to lick his fingers. With that, he slapped me on the arse, laughed and walked away.

I was left, still tied to the chair. I could feel cum dribbling down my legs, and down my face. I had swallowed a whole lot more. I looked up to see the doc smiling at me. I felt wretched, but still so much wanted to hear his voice. Obey his voice. But when he spoke, it was mocking, scornful.

"So my little cocksucker, you have another mans seed in you anus and in your stomach. You have been marked and owned. I give you a choice, you can leave and I will never trouble you again, or you can admit how pathetic you are, and you will stay under my power."

I so wanted to stay under his power, it felt right. There was only one choice.

"I am a pathetic sissy cocksucker, who has been owned. I want to obey you."

"Very well. There is a shower across the hall. Take your clothes and go clean up. When you have dressed, you will awake, and only remember how wonderful and relaxed this session has been."

THIRD VISIT

Something was wrong. I couldn't work it out, but it was wrong. It had been three days now since my second appointment at the hypnotist. I hadn't touched a cigarette once, but still something was wrong. I left with that strange taste in my mouth again, and my arse! I don't know what I had done but it hurt. And then there were the dreams. Past two nights I had been having these weird dreams about sucking dicks. I'm not gay, not even remotely interested. But I had woken up twice in a wet bed. Wet dreams at my age, and not even about girls!

The following morning I took a walk. I saw two older guys walking towards me. Looked like a couple of queens. They seemed to be looking at me and laughing. "Want to share the joke?" I said.

"Oh, sorry no joke, we just thought we recognized you. Would you like a cigarette?" And with that they burst out laughing and walked on. Couple of losers. Thing is, I thought I recognized them. And what the fuck, I had a hard on.

Ever since I had started with this hypnotist strange things had been happening. Even though I had stopped smoking, my girlfriend and I had been arguing more. I had been on at her about getting a strapon for a laugh. She's quite open about sex, and this weekend we bought one. I spent the entire evening just wanting to suck it. In the end, she said maybe I was more interested in cocks than I was of her. She got up and started to leave. We started to argue and she shouted "cocksucker" at me as she slammed the door. Something clicked in my head and I was hard and masturbating straightaway. But this wasn't enough. I lay on the floor and lifted my legs over my head. I shoved one of my girlfriend's dildos into my arse and fucked myself while masturbating in front of my face. The excitement of what I was doing was too much and I shot my load into my mouth.

THAT WAS WHAT THE TASTE WAS.

What the fuck? No, couldn't be. I quickly got dressed and almost ran around to the hypnotist's office. I rang the buzzer and said I needed to see him immediately. I was seriously fucked off. I burst into his office, and saw he wasn't alone. A different older guy was sat there, looking at me as I stormed into the office. The doc was over at the side table lighting something.

"What the fuck have you done to me you old git?" I shouted.

"Why my dear boy, this is a little rude do you not think. Bursting in like this when I am having a private conversation with my boyfriend."

"Boyfriend, what, you telling me you are gay?"

"Well yes, my dear, and I think you are too."

"I'm not gay you old faggot, now I demand you tell me what you've done to me."

"Old faggot? I do not like the tone of your voice young man."

"I don't give a.., a.." What a wonderful smell, sandalwood.

"You don't give what my little cocksucker?"

There was the voice again. Such a kind, wonderful voice. I just stood there waiting for it to tell me what to do. The doc walked over to me. "There, there, that's better now. So you want to know what I have done. Well, very well. But first strip and on your knees."

I stripped naked, and fell to my knees. Was I angry before? Seemed such a long way away. So nice to be under his control again.

"Now my little sissy, you cannot move. You can talk, but cannot move. I will count to three, and you will awake, but still be under my control, totally. One, two three."

I remember suddenly becoming aware of where I was. But what was going on. I was naked, on my knees. "What's happening, why can't I move?"

"You can't move because I won't let you for now."

"What the fuck, stop this or I'll...."

"YOU WILL DO WHAT YOU LITTLE COCKSUCKER? SHUT UP AND LISTEN."

I started to get frightened. I shut up and looked at him.

"Now, that's better. Remember when you first came to see me. You had cravings for cigarettes. Well now I'm giving you back those cravings, but not for cigarettes, for my penis. You want to suck it so bad. And every time I say Pinocchio the cravings will double. You may speak."

"Look old guy, I don't know what this is about, but I'm not gay, I don't want your cock and you had better let me go or..."

"Or what Pinocchio?"

Something stirred inside me, I don't know what, but I found myself looking at this guy's crotch.

"Something you want to tell us Pinocchio?"

It was getting bad now. Like a real thirst for a cigarette, but it wasn't a cig I wanted. I hated to admit to myself, but I wanted this guy's cock. The other guy walked over to the doc and whispered something in his ear.

"My friend wants to fuck you. What do you say?"

This was easy, no craving there. No way.

"Oh Pinocchio, that's a shame, because if you let him fuck you, you can have my penis in your mouth. What do you say Pinocchio?"

This was getting desperate. I wanted his cock. I wanted to feel it in my mouth. And yes, wanted his cum.

"Let's make this easier for you, get on your hands and knees. Stick your arse in the air. Wiggle, that's it."

It was like my body wasn't my own. I was suddenly on my hands and knees wiggling my arse in the air like some fucking whore.

"Feel better Pinocchio?"

Something snapped. "OK, he can fuck me. Just give me your cock."

"Oh Pinocchio, it's not that simple. You've been rude to my friend when he was going to do you the honour of fucking you. Not nice Pinocchio, not nice. Perhaps if you begged. Yes, Pinocchio beg."

The cravings were reaching manic proportions. I couldn't think straight. "Please fuck me, yes please fuck me."

The guy finally spoke. "My name is Karl, say it boy."

"Oh please Karl, fuck me. Please I'm begging you."

They both laughed. Karl said, "What's this, our heterosexual boy pleading to suck cock and be fucked? Is that what you want. Say it boy."

"Please fuck me. Please let me suck your cock."

I felt Karl kneel behind me and start pushing lube in my arse, but all I could do and think about was sucking the docs cock. He smiled, pulled his pants down and took his cock out. "Is this what you want? Last chance, I will release you now and you can go. But if Karl and I cum in you, we will claim you forever."

I was fully aware of what was happening. I could walked out of here now. I wanted to. The old git behind was lubing up my arse. I did not want that. I'm not a gay cocksucker. I fuck women. And then I saw it, the doc's cock. I wanted it bad. He moved closer and I fell on it. Devouring it. And just as that happened I felt Karl push his cock in me. A memory, something like this had happened before, but this felt different. Gently, tenderer. Karl was holding my hips and getting me into a rhythm. I responded. This was feeling good. And the doc's cock was marvellous.

mfm8989
mfm8989
6 Followers
12