Sandalwood Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Jesus, Chris.....nnnnnn!' He ground out in warning.

Chris huffed; sweat coating his beautiful body as he fucked slowly. He took Michael cock at the base to stop the impending release.

Michael in turn, took hold of his legs to give Chris more control over his thrusting.

'So. Nice...' He whispered between his teeth.

Isaac grabbed Chris's forearms up behind his head, kissing the back of neck passionately.

'I need to cum.' He grumbling into Chris's back. Michael looked back at the two and was awarded with a heavenly glimpse of Chris, arms pinned back, head hidden in his fallen blonde hair and his hips gyrating in the most perverted way against his ass.

'Make him cum...' Pleaded Michael to his brother, feeling he was losing control.

Isaac responded by thrusting back into Chris hard and fast.

'Uh!' Came a hard short sound out of the latter's lips.

Isaac followed with more angry thrust. He felt his stomach starting to boil. Chris was keeping up, He pushed back.

Isaac threw Chris forward onto his brother and grabbed his hips. He started hammering into Chris.

Chris in turn took Michael's cock and started pumping it in the same frenzied motion.

The room was filled with angry, urgent grunts.

'Fuck you've got such a beautiful ass.' Isaac hissed and he bucked aggressively into Chris's bowls.

'I'm gonna fill you right up!' Isaac cried,

'Oh Christ!'

He ejaculated hard into Chris's hole, humping aggressively as he spurted deep into his bowls.

Chris covered Michael's mouth and kissed him. His cock erupted into Chris's pumping hand. His shuddering sphincter pushed

Chris right over the edge.

Chris's back shuddering in ecstasy.

'Aghnnnn!' he yelled from the depths of his bowls.

He collapsed and blacked out.

Chris woke up in a room almost forgetting where he was. He was lying on his stomach and he felt pleasant wet sensation massaging his anus.

He turned his head slightly and saw Michael was up, avidly eating out his brother's spunk from Chris's ass.

'Mmmmm' He mumbled relishing the rimming and closing his eyes again.

'Where's Isaac?' Chris asked quietly.

Michael curled his tongue rigid and started poking in and out of Chris's hole. Chris groaned in pleasure.

'He's gone to pick up mom.' Michael answered then drove his tongue straight back into Chris. However the news had a nasty effect and Chris tensed up.

'Shit, I've got to go, Michael. I can't be here when that woman gets here.'

Michael leapt up quick and covered Chris with his naked bulk.

'Don't leave yet. Stay a night. I'm sure it won't be so bad.' He crooned close to Chris's ear.

Feeling such a hard torso press down on him had the desired effect and Chris's judgement was failing him.

'Just one big happy family.' Chris grumbled burying his head into the blankets. Michael chuckled, reverberating through his whole body.

Michael was relieved to have won Chris over at least for one night. He had missed his step brother. He understood how hard things were for Chris but he missed him and wanted to act like the selfish little prick he had always presented himself as.

Those pale lean shoulders were enticing him. He luxuriated in the scent, moving his face restlessly into Chris's back. There was something so powerfully erotic about his estranged step brother.

Chris had hardily even spent longer than two years and already he had turned their world upside down. And now they could no longer do without the memory of him.

'Why did you leave?' He regretted muttering the words as soon as they left his lips. He could feel Chris tense under him. It was so hard to control this animal. This type of person was so unpredictable to him. The only hold the brothers had over him was pleasure.

He flexed his buttocks up high enough so he could feel the tip of his cock poking against Chris's rear. Chris wriggled back, guiding it to the right place. Soon Michael felt his tip touch the entrance. Slowly, using just his hips he worked his cock down into that tight quivering passage. He stared down adoring

Chris's profile. His head was lying beneath Michael on his side, loose hair scattered over his pale blue eyes as they stared out into nothing.

He flexed and felt he had come to rest his pubic bone on Chris's rump. Deliberate thrusts issued back and forth bringing Michael closer to the man he had been obsessed with for years.

Chris's eyes fluttered closed, remembering someone who had done this to him before. He groaned, renewing his lust and pushing back.

Michael started thrusting short and sharply, creating a delicious friction. He was trembling on top of Chris as he lightly smacked into his rear.

He felt too close. Michael needed a little longer to savour this relaxing sordid little fuck. He took one of Chris's legs and hiked it up onto his shoulder. Soon he was deeper inside, enjoying Chris's fantastically tight and hungry channel that his brother had complimented on earlier.

He could see Chris's hard dick bounce against his stomach every forward thrust. He became mesmerised by the sight. He started trying to cram his own cock in like crazy, humping madly in lust.

The feeling of being inside Chris was so intense. It was like his channel was sucking him deeper and deeper.

'Shit Chris... your ass. It drives me fucking crazy.'

He heard Chris snigger softly. This was the final straw. The laugh had set off a chain reaction, making Michael buck widely.

The dark haired man came quick and hard. He pumped continually trying to fill all his seed into Chris until he burst.

Chris did burst, creaming all over his belly. His moan came out so depraved that it made Michael's hair stand on end.

When Michael opened his eyes he was met with such a glorious sight. His older step-brother, lying elegantly covered in spunk, his long frame leaning back and his eyes half glazed over.

Damn I can't get enough of him, Michael thought to himself, panting after such a frenzied release.

'So you'll stay the night?' He asked.

'Yeah, I guess, one night.' Chris answered lazily shifting his weight, forcing some of the spunk to dribble out of his rectum.

'Then where to?' Michael ventured.

Chris answered him with a grin. Those jaws were shut tight. He wouldn't get anything out of Chris.

'Well one night here won't be so bad. You'll see, you might even want to stay a little longer.' Michael finished with a smile.

Michael had an annoying tendency of being terribly wrong.

12