Sandee's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tw_holt
tw_holt
1,594 Followers

Sleep found them a few minutes later.

*

It was New Year's Eve. Rachael was tied up, bound, hanging from the chains in Nikki's bedroom.

The past several days were spent in bed. Rachael and her mother going at it like wild animals all day and night. Diane would bring by breakfast or lunch for them in bed, the two lovers would join the family for dinner. They went out with Dahlia and Darren on a double date one evening, each couple retiring to their respective rooms.

Other than that, and celebrating a huge Christmas with everyone, Sandee and her daughter were naked in each other's arms.

Nikki cracked a whip against Rachael's back.

"Sorry! I couldn't resist. You look so helpless hanging there like that," Nikki said, sitting the whip down, approaching Rachael.

"Now then, Ted and I are going out tonight. There's an orgy next door at Robin's, so we'll be there all night. So you and Sandee enjoy yourselves here. Use any equipment you can find, it's all been cleaned," Nikki explained, standing in front of Rachael.

"Ok mom," she smiled, thinking about the night ahead of her.

"You know, sweetie, I tried to be a great mother to you, but should you ever feel the need to tie me up and whip me, or dominate me as punishment for anything I've done over the years, feel free," Nikki said. Then she kissed Rachael hard on the mouth. "Enjoy your night."

Rachael grimaced with pain after several more whip lashes landed on her back. "Goodnight!" Nikki left her alone.

Rachael waited for Sandee to arrive. She said she had a surprise for her. Finally she did. Walking into the room standing in front of her hanging and tied daughter.

Her eyes opened in shock when she saw a massive, long, thick, strap-on dangling between Sandee's legs.

"I can be everything to you. Remember? You want a big cock in your pussy? I got you covered," Sandee smiled, kissing Rachael.

Sandee put her hands on her hips, grinning devilishly at Rachael. "Are you ready?"

Sandee grabbed Rachael's face kissing her, "Good. Mommy has been looking forward to this all day. Happy New Year!"

Epilogue - A month later

Sandee moaned, loving the feeling of Darren sucking on her tits. She rolled off him, looking over toward the bathroom of their Atlanta hotel room.

"You coming out sweetie?" she called to Rachael.

"Yep," Rachael appeared, naked, and climbed into bed with Sandee and Darren.

"Alright, well let's get this started," Darren grumbled.

"Geez, don't sound so enthusiastic," Sandee rolled her eyes. "You're going to be getting not one, but two, ladies pregnant tonight - hopefully."

"I know, I just hope mom is ok," Darren stated.

Sandee got off Darren, walked toward the door that connected the hotel room next door and peeped in on Dahlia straddling Ulysses. His cock was balls deep inside her. He was running his hand over her stomach.

"Are you sure I can stay all night? I don't want to interrupt anything," Ulysses asked, looking behind Dahlia to Sandee standing in the doorway.

"Ahhh, y-yes," Dahlia closed her eyes, moaning. "All night. Here."

Sandee smiled and shrugged, seeing her friend in good hands, making her way back to Darren.

"Alright then," Ulysses sat up in bed, grabbing a breast, squeezing it gently. Milk squirted out of it onto his face.

"Sorry," Dahlia said, embarrassed.

Ulysses laughed, "Don't be." He wiped his cheek clean. "I'm going to suck these dry."

He opened his mouth wide, closing it on her breast, nursing from her, lightly thrusting upward.

An hour later in Sandee's hotel room, right next door, Darren was on top of her, "Yes! Yes! Harder! Fill my pussy with your cum!" she screamed.

"Ahh shit!" Darren cried out, arching has back, mating with Sandee. His cock erupted filling her womb. Rachael watched, playing with her clit, waiting for her turn.

"Rest up. Then it's Rachael's turn," Sandee said.

Thirty minutes later, Rachael and Sandee were kissing, waiting for Darren to be ready again.

"Rachael," Darren spoke up. "I'm ready."

Another hour passed, Darren was ready to cum again, this time in Rachael. "That's it!" Sandee slapped his ass while he worked. "Fill her pussy!"

"Ahh, mom!" Rachael was cumming along with Darren.

He grit his teeth, slammed his fist on the bed, and ejaculated hard in Rachael.

"Rest up, I'm next," Sandee said.

"I, I don't think I can," Darren said, rolling off Rachael.

"You better. You have a long night ahead of you," She grinned.

It was approaching dawn, Dahlia was exhausted. Ulysses was covered in milk, some of it dry. "Ohhh yes," she whispered, cumming again. She slid off Ulysses, her tits to his cock and sucked him while her breasts enveloped his shaft.

Ulysses moaned, finally cumming, filling Dahlia's mouth.

Next door, Darren collapsed in between Sandee and Rachael. He could barely feel his cock, it was so numb. He rolled to his back looking at the red member.

He started laughing.

"What's so funny?" Sandee asked.

"I told Nikki I'd take her out when we got back to Charleston. There's no way I can fuck her with my guy like this - at least not for a few days."

"Aren't you glad you and your mom moved to that neighborhood?" Sandee grinned.

"Yes, it's worth it."

Shortly after dawn, a nude Dahlia hugged Ulysses goodbye, thanking him for a nice night. When she entered the hotel room next door, she made her way to the shower. Three people were already in there - Darren, Rachael, and Sandee, all kissing one another, hands roaming.

Dahlia joined in, creating a quadruple kiss. Their moans echoed off the bathroom as they kissed, caressed and loved one another. One big happy family.

Inside Sandee's and her daughter, Rachael's wombs, eggs were being fertilized.

The end.

**Sandee will appear one last time after this. It'll be in Former Playmates Pt 10. Rachael will be with her.***

tw_holt
tw_holt
1,594 Followers