Sandi

Story Info
Her start at the lodge.
4.6k words
4.09
52.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sarge13
sarge13
21 Followers

Sandi was having a horrible nightmare. Some strange men had tied her to a bed and were taking turns with her, using her body in the vilest of ways. The dream was so real she could still feel them sticking their things in her. She shuttered remembering the white slime they shot in her vagina and all over her body.

"Oh dear God." She whimpered tossing and twisting as she slept. "You're hurting me. Please no more. Oh God not there!"

Then she was awake. It took Sandi a few seconds to be aware of her surroundings. The first thing she noticed was that she was in a grove of trees on a thick soft blanket. It seemed to be morning and birds chattered in the branches above her. When she realized she was naked, she sat up with a gasp.

"Good morning Sandi." A pleasant deep voice said from behind. "From the way you were squirming I think you were having a bad dream. The rest of the day will be much better."

Sandi jerked around at the sound of his voice. Without thinking, she covered her breasts and crotch. "Don't look at me!" Sandi squeaked, blushing a bright red. "I don't have any clothes on! Who are you? How do you know my name?"

The tall thickly muscled black man sat about ten feet away. The wide friendly smile that split his face held a slight hint of menace. His head was shaven bald. Large hands with long thick fingers rested on his knees. Except for running shoes, he was naked too. His shorts lay on the grass next to a small knapsack.

"We will talk about that later girl" He chuckled. "You have a beautiful lush body. Stand up and show me girl, show off for the boss. From what I've seen so far, I'm going to enjoy fucking you. You aren't completely naked girl there is a collar around your neck." he chuckled. "I'll explain it later. Stand up and show me your stuff, keep your arms at your sides so I can see it all."

As if drawn by marionettes strings she stood up still trying desperately to cover her nakedness. Sandi stood still. Her arms stayed by her sides. She blushed an even brighter red.

"Nice tits and ass girl. I think you should shave your pussy." He said, chuckling again. "By the way my name is Ben...You will call me Boss or Sir. That body was made for a man to play with. Turn around again...shake you're tits and ass when you do."

A felling dread knotted in the pit of her stomach. It was as if she wasn't controlling anything. When he gave an order, she did it. She turned until he told her to stop.

"You're going to rape me like the others did aren't you?" Her voice trembled as she looked at him with dread.

"No slut we don't rape the ladies here. They fuck eagerly. That collar around your neck makes you do what I tell you. I'm going to fuck you because I can and I own you. You have the type of hot chubby body I like. So I decided to have you first. You should feel honored. Usually I just stick my dick in a new slut once then pull it out. I leave the fucking to someone else." He said casually as if it was no big thing.

"Hasn't enough been done to me. "I remember it all now. "She said in a weak low voice. Three of them raped me...Oh God! It was five of them they took me repeatedly. No matter what I did, I couldn't stop them. I think I fainted then I woke up here." She paused then looked at him with shock. "What do you mean you own me? You're crazy. People can't own people."

"Sandi you didn't faint. One if them gave you a shot and it knocked out until now. "Just relax and enjoy what you are about to receive." He intoned with a grin. Shaking his big cock at her. "As to your being owned by me there is a little matter of a default on a loan. I bought your services for the amount you owed."

She looked at him incredulously. This was insane. Had she woken up in a perverted Land of Oz? You bought me! You can't buy and sell people!" She shouted in disbelief.

"I paid your loan interest off slut. Never deal with a loan shark if you can avoid it. They'll fuck you one way or another. You did and ended up here. You're going to work here until you debt is paid off. Enough of this bullshit Slut! Now turn around again. Slower this time I want a good look at what I paid for. Shut up and do what I tell you!"

Sandi turned around slowly. Blushing with shame. He told her hold up her tits, open her sex and spread the cheeks of her ass on command.

"It's the collar girl," He said reminding her why she obeyed "You will do anything you're told to. With the exception of hurting yourself. The reason you're here Sandi is to learn to be a fucktoy and enjoy it. Lots men will want that chubby body. I'm sure you will be very popular."

"H...how many men?" She stuttered. Her face turned white with shock. "I won't do it! I'm not a whore!"

"Of course you're not a whore. You will be your true self, a slut. All women are sluts. Most of them just don't know it." He grinned. "When you're finished training you'll be a premier fucktoy and eagerly fuck any man who wants you." He paused thinking, "We'll have to work out how many a day and the total for a week.

Sandi dropped to her knees sobbing, her hands on her face. "No, no, no! I can't, I won't! Please God help me! I'm a good girl!"

"Stop that bullshit girl! Crawl over Here and suck my dick like the slut you are."

Sandi started crawling toward him.

As she crawled, Sandi stared mesmerized by the size of his hardening cock. Even half erect it looked massive. A strange tingling started in her pussy. Her mind shrieked with denial as she approached him. She paused, and then started again. When she realized her sex was getting wet panic exploded in her mind. He was right; her body would do exactly what he ordered. Her mind was just along for the ride.

"No, no! I can't!" She shouted crawling toward him. "It's dirty and a sin." When she got to him, she knelt in front of him trembling with revulsion and dread. "Oh God! I'm a good girl." She cried looking at the sky imploringly. "Good girls don't suck on a penis!" She said as she reached for his cock. She knew she had absolutely no choice she was going do depraved things with this man's penis. She looked up into his eyes and begged. "Please no! I can't do this...I...I don't know how. I've never even touched one before."

"First time? It looks like I get the pleasure of teaching you how to suck cock girl. First thing is to look at me while you play with my dick. Remember that it's important. Kiss the head first then, lick it all over."

Sandi took the massive cock in trembling hands. Then she bent to her task looking in his eyes and kissed the smooth dark glans. He nodded, as she licked the length of the shaft. Alarmingly it began to get harder and longer.

"Please don't make me do this!" She begged. "It's too big! It won't fit in my mouth."

"Sure it will slut. Spit on it girl and stroke it. Then open wide and take it. That's good girl lick it, kiss the head. Open wide and take as much as you can." Sandi was horrified as she followed each order he gave as if she had been doing it for years.

She opened her full pouting lips and took the glans in her mouth. She sucked the black head of his cock tentatively at first, then deeper. With out instruction her mouth bobbed on the long cock. With each downward stroke, she took him deeper. First over her tongue, then to the back of her throat. He held her head and pulled her deeper. She gagged coughed and tried to pull back. Ben held tight for a few long seconds, and then released her. Sandi rocked back on her heels gasping for breath. Strings of saliva hung from Ben's cock and her mouth.

"You're doing good slut, better than I thought you would the first time. Take some deep breaths then suck it again. Shut off the tears girl, with a little practice, you'll be a good cocksucker."

With his hand or her head again, Ben pushed his cock deeper yet in to her mouth. She coughed and gagged as he slid deeper and deeper down her throat. She pushed against his stomach trying to free herself. Tears ran down her face, her body was covered with sweat. When he finally let her pull back Sandi coughed again and almost vomited.

"What are you doing?" She gasped in a hoarse voice. "You almost strangled me!"

"Just testing your limits slut. Take hold of my ass and hold still girl. I'm going to fuck your mouth. I want your lips tight on my cock. And you swallow it when I cum...you got that slut!

Sandi looked fearfully in his eyes and nodded. Then reluctantly took his cock back in her mouth. Ben grabbed a hand full of her dirty blonde hair held her steady. Freighted, young woman struggled and pushed on his hips tying to get away, Ben was too strong for her. When she thought she was going to pass out. He began stroking slowly at first then increased his speed and depth with each stroke. Sandi quickly learned to take a breath each time he pulled back. She afraid to think of how deep he was in her mouth. It felt like it was all in her throat. Sweat beaded her body.

"Yes baby, get ready to take a good one! I'm going to feed you some cum!" He stopped with the head of his cock just inside her mouth. "Keep your beautiful lips tight girl. When I shoot, keep as much cum in your mouth as you can. Roll it around with your tongue. I want you to get a good taste.... Here it comes!"

She flinched when he groaned loudly and came shooting half of his load down her throat, the rest of it stopped in her mouth. He groaned again and came more. Most of that stayed in her mouth too. "Keep your mouth shut and don't swallow until I tell you to. If you spit it out slut, you'll regret it." Ben growled. Part of his cum leaked out of the corners of her mouth and ran to her chin. Ben pulled out grinning widely.

Sandi glared at him while she kept the white slime in her mouth. After a minute or so, she realized it didn't taste bad, just a bit salty. She absolutely did not want to swallow the vile stuff. It was meant to make babies nothing else.

"You don't like it do you girl?" She glared at him. "You'll learn to love it slut, swallow it all. You had better get used to the taste. I expect you'll be sucking a lot of cock before long. Swallow it I said! Then clean your chin and lips with your fingers then lick them off."

Sandi gulped it down. Then she snarled at him with a harsh voice that surprised even her. "I don't want to! This is just the start of your depraved plan whatever it is! Oh God! You've shot that vile slime in my mouth and stared at my naked body. Not that it matters you're going to do even more horrid things to me and I can't stop you!" She wailed. "God what did I do that was so bad to deserve this!" Then she sat down crossed her arms over her breasts. "I won't do it!" She wailed rocking back forth with tears streaming down her flushed cheeks.

He looked at her with surprise. She has spirit he thought. This twenty-two year old was a devoutly religious woman and possibly the most naïve slut he had ever acquired. Sandi wouldn't be the first religious woman turned into an eager fucktoy. She would work off her debt no matter what she thought. Still whimpering a little Sandi stopped rocking and took a tissue Ben offered. She wiped her eyes and blew her nose.

"What money?" she asked suddenly. "I never saw you before. I paid off that loan last week they insisted I owed more. I told them to stick it and left the office...I walked around the corner and someone grabbed me and put a cloth on my face...then those men were raping me...then I was here. Oh God! They sold me to you! You want me to be a whore for you."

"Not exactly Sandi I'm going to turn you in to a fucktoy. Men will crawl on their knees for you. They will do any thing to win you favor. Some might even want you for a wife."

"You're lying...I'll be your whore...no one would want me then...who would want to marry a whore?" She sniffed and blew her nose again.

"You would be surprised girl more that one of my sluts has been snapped up by some VIP looking for the perfect wife. If you knew how many men, want a woman like the one you're going to be you wouldn't believe it. One who is a lady in public and a slut in the bedroom. That might even happen to you."

"How much did you pay for me?" Sandi asked still dabbing her nose

"Plenty girl, but that's none of your business." He said. "Now that I've seen your body and the potential, it has. You're worth every penny I paid for you. You will work it off girl...when you finish you will be an outstanding fucktoy slut. You will thank me one day."

"I doubt that." She said ruefully starting to tear up again. I'll just have to do what I have to."

"Looks like Half the battle is won." he said, he smiled and lay on his back. His cock half limp hung between his thighs. "Now girl you are going to fuck me."

"What do you mean?" She said looking puzzled. Then the realization struck her. "I can't do that. It would be me admitting I'm a whore...I'm not! Please don't make me do it that way! It's unnatural."

Ben pulled the knapsack over and slipped it under his head. Putting his hands behind his head, he smiled and said. "I'm not going to make you do anything...you are going to sit on my cock and take all of it in your pussy. Not because I told you to. Because you want to. Your cunt is getting wetter and wetter just thinking about it isn't it slut?"

"'Go ahead slut stick a finger or two in your cunt. Feel that moisture that is telling you it's time to fuck." Ben said, "Go ahead girl put them in your pussy. Then you will know just how much it wants a cock." He smiled at her obvious distress and shame. She put two fingers into her cleft. She gasped at the moisture she found. "I'm not a whore...I'm not a slut." She whined and started to rock back and forth again.

"Come over here girl." He ordered sharply. "My cock needs more attention. You're going to suck it hard again baby. Get your fucking ass over here, now!"

Sandi flinched, looked at him with frightened blue eyes and quickly crawled to him. She glared at him for a few moments then tentatively took his long thick cock in her hands.

"That's good girl." He said. "You know what to do slut so get with it. Move your ass over where I can reach it."

Sandi spit on the head his dick then stroking it up and down and took it in her mouth. She swallowed as much as she could. As she bobbed up and down, it got big again.

"We're going to have a good time Sandi." He said caressing her body. "Soon you'll be wet enough to take my dick to the hilt" He lightly pinched her nipples noting that they were swollen and hard.

Sandi shuttered as Ben started fondling her soft smooth ass. She gasped when he lightly ran his fingers over her almost dripping slit. Frightened by the feelings running through her trembling sweating body she moaned around the hard cock in her mouth. She desperately wanted his cock in her tingling pussy filling her up as he took her. Then she didn't... No! It was a sin...besides it was too big! She couldn't let this man take her like some common whore!

Sandi moaned shifting her body to give Ben better access to her pussy. He slipped another long finger into her cunt. Sandi moved her hips in a circle when his thick thumb probed her ass.

He started pumping them in and out of her pussy and ass. She sucked harder on his now fully erect cock. Tears ran down her face as he continued sliding his huge fingers and thumb in and out of her most secret openings.

Sandi lifted her mouth off the massive cock, trailing ropes of saliva, and screamed, "No, no! I can't do this! I'm not a whore! Please God! I'm not a whore!" She glanced at Ben with frightened eyes, and then went back to sucking Ben's cock desperately trying to take it all down her throat.

Ben knew she was his now. Until her mind adjusted to the circumstances of her plight, she would protest now and then. When the time came to fuck her she would scream and cry trying to stop him but to no avail. She was his slut and she would obey. As time passed, she would eagerly take any cock presented to her. The collar would make it easer for her.

He gripped her hips with his large strong hands and lifted her up effortlessly to set her down on his thick thighs. She flinched when her pussy touched his balls. He rubbed his massive black cock on her slightly rounded belly.

"Please don't make me!" She begged. "It's big it'll tear me in two. Oh God please Ben by all you hold holy you can't do this!"

"All I hold holy slut, is a dollar and hot pussy, not necessarily in that order. I've been too fucking good to you slut. Your fucking bitching is going to stop right now! Do you understand me slut!"

Sandi nodded. "Y...yes Sir." She said meekly.

"Good girl." He said still holding her hips tight. "Slide up here and give me a kiss." Actually, Ben pulled her trembling sweat covered body up until her pouting lips met his. Sandi was horridly aware of his massive cock as her labia slid on it. When he kissed her, his tongue reached deeply into her mouth. Sandi sucked on his tongue as he fondled her soft ass. She couldn't believe it when she started pressing and rotating her pussy on Ben's cock.

"I know I can't stop you." Sandi's pleading eyes beseeched him. "You're going to shove that huge thing in me. It's so big I'm so afraid you're going to hurt me. Please be easy with me. I'll try to be a good slut." She rose to her knees and with trembling hands aimed his cock at her fuzzy cunt. Ben held her ass as he eased her forward.

"Oh! Oh!" Sandi gasped as his bulbous, flanged glans pressed into her chubby cleft spreading her labia wide. Ben flexed his hips and drove the head two inches in her. "Oh dear God!" She screamed. Her whole body quaking. "Please God help meeee! It's sooo big! "She whimpered sliding further down.

"It's all yours slut." Ben said caressing her tits. "You have to take the rest on your own. Show me what slut you are!" Then he grinned at her as he lay lying back with his head in his hands.

Sandi looked amazed as she eased down to take another two inches." Oh! It's stretching me! It's so God Damned Big" She slid down three more inches. Her body was covered with sheen of sweat. A flush covered her face, shoulders, upper arms, and breasts. Her nipples were hard points of lust. She grunted and slid down about three more inches. "Ooooooh! It hurts." She looked down at his coal black cock sliding into her. She twitched as it slid deeper. "Please don't let me do this. Please."

"With your tight pussy slut it should hurt. You've got one of the tightest pusses I've ever fucked." Ben chided her. "If you can't take it you're just a wanta-be slut. Sluts are better than any common whore you find on a street."

"Damn you, you fucking bastard!" Sandi screeched. With a determined look, biting her lower lip she slid down Ben's huge black cock until only an inch or so wasn't in her. "I did it! I can't believe it's all in me!" She moaned. "Oh shit its stretching me so wide. It's sooo big!"

"Come on slut girl. That's not all of it." Ben said. "Bounce up and down until you're on my balls. I love pussy juice running on my balls."

"Noooo! I can't take any more! It hurts!"

One look in his eyes convinced Sandi to try harder. She braced herself on his tight stomach with her hands as she began to bounce up and down. She grunted and gasped in pain each time she went down. Finally, she felt his coarse pubic hair grinding against her swollen labia.

Ben started to lift her up until she stopped him. "It isn't that bad." She panted... "If I sit here for a while, I'll be all right. Oh God, I'm stretched." The she started moving her full pussy around and bouncing at the same time. She gasped then had an odd look on her face. "Ben please play with my tits, pinch them, squeeze them, and slap them! Fuck me you bastard! Fuck me!"

He thrust up into her body rapidly. A tight little grunt escaped her mouth each time their hips met. A sexual flush covered her upper body. To Sandi it seemed to go on forever. Then something primal rose from the very depths of her being. Yes! Oh...Oh! Ooooh Yes!" Sandi opened her mouth and screamed. Her body jerked and shuttered violently. Three orgasms coursed, back to back, through her. Before she came down from her third orgasm, Ben filled her pussy with his cum. That triggered her fourth orgasm.

sarge13
sarge13
21 Followers
12