Sandi

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sandi lay gasping and twitching on his chest Ben's slowly deflating cock still deep in her pussy. "So that's w...w...what it's like! I never dreamed anything could be so wonderful!" Sweat dripped from her face as she panted heavily.

Ben looked at her. "Is that the first time you've ever cum?" he asked. She nodded. "If that is what you call it...yes! Fuck me again, and again! Please! Please! Fuck me!" Sandi rocked her hips and sighed. "Damn it's getting smaller."

"You're not a good girl any more?" He said grinning, "So you want to be a slut?"

Sandi sighed again. Her fingers traced the muscles on his thick chest. "Yes you bastard. I have no choice! I didn't want to but you took me against my will. At least you didn't really hurt me. You are going to fuck me again?" She asked hopefully

Ben lifted her up and set her on the blanket. "Now you are a beginning slut Sandi. You have a lot to learn and lots of cocks to fuck until you are a real slut."

She lay back spreading her legs flaunting her oozing pussy. "Where am I?" Sandi asked. I really would like to know. I'm not scared anymore. Think you don't want your property..."She gave him a dirty look" ...Injured. "You're not going to leave me here alone are you?"

"I am going to leave you for now. I have other things to do. What you do now is go to my lodge. The path to it is over there by that tree." He said pointing. "You'll meet some other sluts and some men along the way."

"But I'm naked." She protested. "What if I meet someone?"

Ben explained to Sandi there was clothing for her, including sandals, water, and some food in the knapsack. He cautioned her to stay on the path, other wise she could get lost.

Sandi was dismayed at the 'clothing' she found. It didn't cover anything at all. A skirt so short her ass and pussy winked at the world with each with each step she took. She rummaged in the knapsack looking for a bra. There was none to be found.

"This is worse than naked." Sandi complained. "I thought there would be a bra or something in here. I can't walk through the woods without a bra.

"Yes you can. You're one of my sluts now. You won't wear a bra most of the time while you're here. "Ben said helping her to put the knapsack on. "Your guide should be here by now...you're late Mike were have you been?"

'' I took the wrong path. I'm not as familiar with this side as the other." The young man said, as he looked Sandi up and down smiling at her.

"No harm done," Ben grinned. "This is Sandi one of our new sluts. You may have seen her when she came in."

"No I didn't Boss. I was in the other induction room, after you left, helping process the woman with the twin daughters. Those three are some of the hottest sluts I've seen in a while."

"Yes they are. Are you going to bid on one of the virgins?" Ben asked.

Mike scratched his head. "Don't know for sure. I can't decide between the oriental girl or the twin."

Sandi listened with horror as they discussed the other women. It was as if they were buying cattle. It was as if she wasn't there. Still Mike was cute. And he had an interesting bulge in his shorts. Sandi winced at that thought. Here she was freshly violated with cum running down her thigh. She wanted more?"

Ben turned to her and said. "Your color is green. That means you are new...a novice. Mike will guide you to the first junction."

"Get your ass on the road." Ben said, and then he gave her ass a hard smack. "And try not to suck his dick off." He added.

Rubbing her stinging butt Sandi hurried down the trail with Mike behind her admiring her ass. She mumbled something under her breath.

Mike looked at her quizzically. "What did you say slut." He asked.

"I just said the day couldn't get worse. Now that you're with me, I think things get better. "Sandi smiled at him.

As it turned out, it was how you looked at things.

*****

Ben sat in his golf cart smoking a cigar when his cell phone rang.

"Yea...what up? She's changed her mind. Ask that haughty bitch if she remembers Laredo... shut her up with a cock gag...I'll call Tim and have him get his butt over there. You know how much she'll love that big white cock shoved up her black Congressional ass." Ben laughed out loud. "And...find four more white guys for her gang bang."

Grinning, Ben snapped the phone closed, put the golf cart in gear heading off to watch the fun.

Feedback welcome...........!

12