Sandi's Company Picnic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The meeting concluded. Sandi and Stacie made arrangements for the evening, confirming the participants and start time. They parted , Sandi going to her room to pack the things she'd brought for the week. She left the key card on top of the TV and took the elevator to their suite on the 23rd floor. David had reserved the Victorian Suite, featuring lace doilies on the side and coffee tables, lace curtains, Persian area rugs, Tiffany lamps and overstuffed comforters on the beds. The living room had been outfitted with two queen-sized mattresses side by side on the floor, each with clean bright white sheets.

Sandi crept into the dimly let suite. Her eyes were drawn to the bright light coming from the room to the right. She tiptoed quietly towards it, peeking around the corner. She relaxed when she discovered her husband feverishly pulling items from a small overnight case, arranging them on the counter. She saw several types and brands of personal lubricants, massage oils, hair ties for the girls and a clear plastic bag with a handful of little blue pills for the guys.

Her crotch warmed as she thought to herself, "I'm gonna get so fucked tonight." She was definitely aroused, but a little nervous. She tried to imagine all the "firsts" she would experience tonight. Her clit throbbed in rhythm with her heartbeat.

"Wow, you really went all-out for this," she commented.

"Spared no expense," he quoted from "Jurassic Park."

"Did you bring condoms? Or are we going bareback tonight?"

"Well, YOU don't need them. Do the other girls?"

"No, I checked. Nothing but raw, unprotected sex, then." She loved the feel of a cock cumming inside me.

OK. Then I'll just leave them in here. Bare pussy is always better for both partners. I prefer it." Then he asked quietly, "So, how are you feeling?"

"To tell you the truth, I don't really know. I'm so horny I could fuck that bedpost right now," she pointed to the red oak four-poster across the room. And on the other hand I'm nervous, well, not so much nervous. Well, yes, a little bit nervous, but more excited and anxious because of the things I know are going to happen. I just don't know what to expect."

"Well, I guess in an encounter like this, and a group this size, you're gonna have a certain amount of spontaneity." With six adult professional people cutting loose in totally hedonistic acts, she was justified in having a little trepidation at what might happen. He wanted to calm her down a bit. "I just want you to enjoy tonight. I did all this for you. Just let yourself go and let your mind wander and your lust lead you. Everything is on the table. Don't say 'no' to anything your body wants. This is a night of firsts. Don't let a single one go by without at least trying it. Whatever you like the best, we can do more of in the future. I love you, Sandi. Enjoy my gift to you."

"I love you too, hon. I can't believe we're doing this. I'll do my best. I just can't focus on anything right now, I'm so nervous. I don't know if I can wait. My pussy is gushing. It HAS been since this morning. That tells you how much I've been thinking about this."

"Well, you just have a little while to wait. We need to get something to eat before you pass out from hunger. I picked out a place to eat I think you'll like."

"You're right - I'm starved. And horny. I could suck the rubber off "Old Blue" with my pussy. Did you bring it?

"Yes, I did, but...I have something else for you to try for a while. It may be a little more interesting than 'Old Blue' right now. And...it meets both our requirements."

"Oh, goody," she giggled gleefully. She slipped her hand down the front of her jeans, seeking her little button. It caused her to jump when she found it. "I can't believe how wet I am," she commented, then pulled her fingers out of her jeans and into her mouth, licking them clean of her juices.

He held up something that looked like a round, 3-D representation of the "Spades" card suit sign and showed it to her.

"Something you're wanted forever." He held it out for her to see.

"I've never seen that before. What is it, a toy? Where does it go, a puzzled look on her face.

"Bend over, grab your cheeks and pull them apart."

She hesitated a moment, wondering if she hear her correctly. But she turned away, anyway, bent over and placed her hands on either cheek and pulled them apart, exposing her most secret orifice.

"That good enough?" She asked.

"From where I'm standing - it's perfect." He retrieved a small bottle of lube from the counter, holding it just above her rosebud and squeezed a few drops just above it, allowing it to flow down her crack and pool in her asshole. He massaged it gently with his thumb, circling a few times, then pushed the tip just inside the outer ring. He held it there a few seconds to let her adjust and relax. He switched from his thumb to his middle finger, adding a bit more lube before initiating a circling action around the outer ring for a couple of minutes before inserting a second finger.

Again, he held still for a moment before beginning an in and out movement. She was grunting quietly, her eyes shut. She pushed her butt back against his fingers, pushing them deeper. She gave a disappointed groan when he removed his fingers and applied a bit more lube, both to her asshole and the new toy. He placed the tip to the target and a third of it inserted immediately. He continued pushing slowly, gently, pausing every few seconds, allowing her to adjust to the greater circumference. He continued until the widest part had cleared the outer ring and was inside her.

"Woo...that was close for a second, there. Nice. But what do I do with it?" She asked, not really knowing.

"How does you feel, babe?" he ventured a query.

"I feel...so full. What now?

"This." He said, rotating the black know clockwise a full rotation. A humming noise purred from the rubber intruder. Sandi immediately felt the jolt.

"Ooo...Fuck, that feels good. That's what I'm talking about."

"It's the deluxe model. Watch this," he said, pushing the small button on top of the black knob. The toy began a different vibration pattern. He pushed it three more times, pausing a few seconds, each resulting in a different vibration pattern. As the pattern changed each time, Sandi grunted her approval. Until the first pattern came around again.

"Right there. I like that one. Can you make it go faster?"

He twisted the knob as far clockwise as it would go. He thought to himself, "Trump that." Sandi lurched forward, clenching her asshole around the buzzing toy.

"Yeah, right there." She brought her hand up and fingered her clitoris. Squishing sounds came from her sopping pussy. He quickly stepped up behind her and grabbed her hand, pulling it away from her aching clit.

"Unh, unh, unh," he said. She groaned her disappointment.

Come, on, David. I need to cum just once," she pleaded.

"Well, since I love you so much and feel sorry for you, I will allow it just this once. But I get to do it. I've never seen you so wet," He said. "It's running down the insides of your thighs. I gotta feel you this wet."

He reached his left arm around her waist as she bent over, holding her up. He reached his right hand around, probing her crotch looking for her clit. He ran two fingers up and down her outer lips until she jerked suddenly and grunted. "X marks the spot," he thought. He began slowly circling her clit with his fingers as she began rotating her hips, increasing contact and stimulation. He began "buzzing" her clit rapidly from side to side.

"Fuck..." was all she could say, and that was more of a moan. For the next 60 seconds he held her up with his arm as her knees gave out in the face of his onslaught. Her breathing became labored, she pinched her nipples, pulling them out from her chest. She was almost over the cliff, when he stopped everything suddenly, leaving her hanging over the abyss.

"Ahh..." she screamed. "Finish me, you bastard."

"Not just yet, pet. But we'll leave your new little buddy in for now. You'll thank me later. And...I'll add back a little to hold your interest."

He turned the vibrator on low, and smacked her ass hard, once on each side. She groaned her disapproval, attempting to convince herself that it would be better later.

They took a walk around Sundance Square, peeking in the quaint downtown shops and niche restaurants, each with their own unique clientele. Hand in hand they entered Uno's, a Chicago-style pizza parlor, their favorite kind of pizza. The conversation was lively, intimate and laced with sexual innuendos, reflecting their mood in anticipation of the evening. They strolled back to the hotel with the boxed remains of their pizza.

The lobby elevator took them to their floor. As they left the elevator, they stopped in front of their door. Dave scanned down both ends of the hall, making sure they were alone. Then he turned Sandi to him and kissed her deeply. She returned the kiss, stroking his erection up and down with the palm of her hand.

"We'd better get inside before we can't stop and I rip your clothes off and I fuck your brains out right here in the hall," he said, breathless.

"It would me ripping YOUR clothes off and fucking you."

They pulled apart and opened the room. The caterers had been there and set up the food and liquor on a rolling cart. They had placed a sterling silver ice bucket by the front door, as requested. A bottle of champagne was chilling in it. A quick check under the wet bar confirmed two more bottles. Dave crossed to the entertainment center; inserting the DVD he had retrieved from the travel case. He had thought it would be appropriate for the occasion and might lend a few ideas if things slowed down during the evening. It was called Czech Amateur Orgies. It seemed lately that, as he was reviewing videos for tonight, that sex was the only thing happening in that country. Nearly every other DVD was "Czech" this and "Czech" that. The wildest amateur videos available. He set the video to repeat endlessly, and muted the volume on the TV. He stood watching it for a minute or two. Sandi joined him, enthralled, watching, too.

"That's gonna be you tonight, babe," he said, his eyes never leaving the screen.

"How can she DO that?" Sandi wondered out loud.

They watched a few more seconds before pulling away, even more aroused.

"I'm gonna shower and get ready now," she said, shuffling off with an exaggerated swing in her hips as she watched him watch her of her shoulder.

He returned to setting up the room, arranging cups, plates and napkins on the food cart.

A few minutes later Sandi appeared in the doorway to the bedroom. She stood with one arm on the door facing above her head and her hips cocked. She had a black silk choker around her neck with a square rhinestone cluster in the front. She wore black "fuck me" pumps with a 4" heel - and nothing else.

"How do I look, lover?" she asked, in a husky voice. His mouth was dropped open as his eyes surveyed his gorgeous wife from top to bottom. She looked magnificent. She had trimmed her pubic hair short, leaving it in the shape of a heart. He couldn't see anything below that.

"Did you shave the rest?" he asked. She nodded slowly, cupping her perfect tits, bouncing them, bringing them both up to her mouth. She lashed her tongue across her rock hard nipples, sucking briefly on each one.

"You like?"

"You're kidding. Right? A single man would remain celibate to his death bed when he found out you were married; and a married man would leave his wife for a chance to fuck you. You're a young man's dream and an old man's fondest wet dream. You would make a dead man cum."

"Why, you make a girl blush, suh," she said, imitating Scarlet O'Hara. She crossed to him and began unbuttoning his shirt. "And we need to get you 'dressed', too." She removed the rest of his clothes and kissed him on the mouth, burrowing her tits into his bare chest. "There, that's better."

As they finished their kiss, there was an excited knock on the door.

"We're on, lover. Let's have an orgy," she said as she skipped toward the door, her ample tits bouncing wildly. She knew he was watching.

She flung the door open and raised both arms in the air and cocked her hips.

"Sandi's Fuck Palace is open for business. Who's ready to fuck?"

"It's probably a good thing we weren't room service," Stacie laughed.

"It wouldn't have made any difference. I'll take any stiff cock right now, I'm so horny. Anyway, it's you. 'Cum' in everyone and get your sex. But first, stay here in the alcove until I bring you in. After you're in I encourage to do whatever comes into your horny little minds. Let you genitals be your guide. If it feels good, do it. Hey, it worked for the 70's. You're first, Brad, she giggled, taking his hand and leading him to a couple of towels they had arranged on the floor. She stripped off his shirt, removed his shoes, and unclasped his belt. After lowering the zipper, she hooked her fingers in his trousers and boxers, pulling them over his quickly hardening rod. She pulled his pants off his feet, throwing them onto a chair to the side. She turned back toward him without looking and his oversized cock hit her cheek just next to her mouth. She opened as a reflex and slid it between her lips and began sucking on it. Brad placed his hands on her head, face fucking her gently for a few strokes. Her lips felt so soft. The she pulled back and stood in front of him. She stepped closer, shaking her tits from side to side across his chest. His cock pressed into her crotch so that the head just came into contact with her little pleasure button. She rocked back and forth into his dick, loving the sensation. He matched her rocking motion.

"That feels so good. Just what I need to get me going again," she purred in his ear. "Now I need you on YOUR knees."

He kissed her in a passionate wet kiss, and dropped to his knees in front of her. She placed her fingers under his chin and pulled it up until their eyes met. She put two fingers on his lips and pushed his mouth open. Then she motioned for him to leave it open. Reaching into the ice bucket, she retrieved the chilled champagne. She held it just below her shoulder close to her skin and tipped it up slowly until it poured out in a tiny trickle, running down the slope of her breast, cascading over the stiff nipple and into his open mouth. He didn't miss a drop as she continued to pour. She retrieved a little blue pill from the clear plastic bag on the counter and dropped it into his mouth.

"Just a little something to keep your interest up, along with that gorgeous cock. You'll need everything you have before tonight's over. I want you in every hole. Repeatedly." Then she pulled him to his feet, reached out and gave his dick a squeeze.

She returned to the alcove and extended her hand to Stacie. "Are you ready girlfriend?" She asked shyly.

"I am if you are. God, I've wanted to do this with you since I met you the first time."

"Really? That long? You never let on."

"Did you think it was a coincidence we always ended up in the same room? I was hoping something would happen."

"I just thought it was an accident, maybe because we got along so well, I guess. But you never tried anything."

"God, I have wanted to push my face between those beautiful titties and bury it in that suckable snatch for so long. You never noticed I always needed to do something in the bathroom while you were taking a shower? I was hoping to see you naked. I did a couple of times, but you just apologized and covered up. I wanted to taste some of that so bad. Until the last meeting I wasn't sure you would have thought it was weird."

"Well, until last meeting I probably would have thought it was weird. But that was then, this is now. It's a first for me, you know. It makes it more exciting to be doing it with you."

"Just leave it to me. I'll show you. I hope you'll never give it up."

"I'm all yours. Starting right here, right now," she leaned in, touching her lips to Stacie's. They shared a tentative kiss. Stacie closed her hands around Sandi's tits, touching them lightly all over, dusting the nipples with her palms. Sandi broke the kiss, pushing her backwards away from her. She was breathless as she said,

"Wow. That was sizzling. We're gonna have a good time tonight. If I didn't need to get a huge cock in me at some point, we could have a really good time. But let's get you ready to fuck."

"I came ready to play. Easy opening, look," she said. Sandi reached down to the hemline of Stacie's one piece dress, as she pulled it up and over her head. Stacie was completely naked underneath.

"Well, we ARE ready to fuck, aren't we, "Sandi laughed.

She rolled one of Stacie's nipples between her finger and thumb, and one between her teeth, gently gnawing on it. She sucked until it was stiff and red, filled with blood. She led her toward the chair in the center of the alcove and seated her. Sandi knelt down and spread Stacie's knees wide. She put her butt on the very edge of the chair. Lowering her face, she hovered a tongue's distance away from Stacie's molten gash. Stacie's breathing was ragged in anticipation of the first feather kiss. Sandi inhaled the intoxicating new scent deeply, wanting to remember her first woman. She extended her tongue and moved her head forward until it touched Stacie's outer labia. Stacie sucked in a sudden, quick breath.

"Ooo...shit," she said, shivering to her first orgasm of the night. "That was quick. I guess I AM ready to fuck. Do me good, Sandi. You sure you've never done this before?"

Sandi pressed her tongue into the vertical crease, tasting her first woman juices, letting them linger on her tongue. She could get used to this. Then she concentrated her efforts on the top of Stacie's slit, circling her clitoris with her tongue, first clockwise for a few rounds, then counterclockwise. Stacie squirmed in response. The sexual tension continued to build. Stacie pulled Sandi's head into her pussy in a death grip. Suddenly her legs shot out straight and her entire body went rigid. Through clenched teeth she grunted, "Oh, my fucking God! Jesus, fucking shit."

Her body relaxed, coming down from a powerful orgasm. She went limp before sitting up, leaning down and kissing Sandi on the mouth, tasting herself on her friend's face.

"God, you know how to make a girl feel welcome. Consider this my RSVP to ANY party you throw." She stood on shaky legs and made her way to the living room. The same procedures were repeated on John and Heather. Finished with the introductions, Sandi finished off the champagne and followed her guests into the living room.

Once everyone was present, Dave raised his glass and proposed a toast, "Welcome, everyone. I want you to do everything within your power to enjoy the extraordinary genitals represented here, both male and female. Don't stop till you get enough. Give and receive pleasure selflessly. Enjoy yourself and everybody else. This night was made for fucking, so...let's fuck." They clinked glasses and toasted hedonism.

Things were a little awkward at first, nobody knowing how to get an orgy started. The all looked around at objects in the room, or the DVD that was playing, not wanting to appear to be staring at the fuck-ready naked bodies. After a few seconds they all looked at each other, finally realizing it was silly to be embarrassed. After all, that's why they were here. Suddenly everybody burst out laughing at the absurdity. Sandi was the first to move, going to Brad, taking his huge, stiff cock in her hand.

"Well, I'm pretty damned horny myself. I'm ready to get down to business," she said, stroking his dick. "We have some unfinished business. Let's get something straight between us. You feel cold, let me warm it up." She fell to her knees, wrapping her hand around the huge pole. But she couldn't reach all the way around with one hand, so she placed her other hand above the first. And still, four inches remained.