Sandi's Company Picnic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally Stacie reached Sandi's Promised Land. She got up on her elbows for a breather. Then she reached her hands under Sandi's thighs, placing them on her shoulders. This opened Sandi up fully, ready to receive Stacie's tongue. Stacie leaned down, almost touching Sandi, but stopped just short for a few seconds. Sandi jumped when Stacie began blowing gently on her bursting clit. It was so unexpected. The warm, moist breath sparked a response and she jerked involuntarily. As soon as she did Stacie quickly closed the distance to Sandi's clit in a savage move, sucking it into her mouth - hard. The severe intensity caused Sandi's body to spasm uncontrollably in an intense orgasm that had been building for the last half hour.

"Jesus, Stacie! Are you trying to kill me? What the hell was that?"

Stacie flashed her evil grin once again and lowered her head. This time she touched the very tip of her tongue to Sandi's little star and wiggled it back and forth rapidly. It was another first for Sandi. David had tried to do that to her before, but she had always stopped him. She had thought it was dirty. But now, with Stacie's face framed between her thighs, it felt wonderful. Like nothing she had ever felt. She now regretted stopping her husband from pleasuring her in this way. She would change this in the future. But, she would think about this later. Right now she just wanted to revel in the feelings centered in her groin. Stacie moved to the bottom of Sandi's slit, flattened her tongue and licked slowly to the top. Sandi's juices flowed around the outsides of her tongue. Sandi shuddered in response when Stacie's tongue flicked across her clit for a split-second.

"Ooo, do that again. And again. And again. You get the picture."

"I will, but I might be going too fast. You think so?"

"Nooo..., "Sandi begged. " Don't slow down. Please, don't slow down. I can't take much more, Stacie."

"Well, if you say so. How about a little of this, "she said, sucking Sandi's clit gently into her mouth. She flicked her tongue back and forth across the rigid nub, as if it were a sucker. Only much faster. Sandi's hips began to rise off the bed.

Suddenly Stacie clamped down on it and sucked in tightly, still moving her tongue across it. Sandi's hips jerked up suddenly, then drove to the mattress, escaping the intensity of Stacie's attack. But Stacie anticipated this and followed her down, holding onto her grip with her mouth. Sandi, again shot her hips off the bed. When she reached the zenith of her flight, 'Stacie released her. Sandi fell limp back to the mattress, her breathing hard and straining for oxygen.

But Stacie wasn't finished. She inserted two fingers in Sandi's steaming cunt, stroking in and out. She concentrated on the upper wall, searching for the rough spot. She found it. It began to harden. Sandi's hips again rose as Stacie pounded her G-spot repeatedly. Then Stacie surrounded Sandi's clit, using the flat of her tongue while still driving deep with her fingers. It only added more random body jerks to her flailing hips. They were now jerking beyond her control. Her breath was ragged as she would hold it for several seconds, tense up, then exhale loudly, sucking in another one. A cool sweat glazed her skin, drops rolling down her face, matting her hair. Her hands clenched the sheets and her tits were thrown about uncontrollably. It was an erotic movie to compete with the best porn. Everyone stood around the bed watching Sandi writhing in ecstasy at Stacie's ministration.

Heather crawled up on the bed and took Sandi's tits in her hands, squeezing them vigorously, taking the right nipple in her mouth, flicking it with her tongue. As she sucked the right nipple, she rolled the left nipple between her thumb and finger, hardening it even more, if possible. This intensified the pleasure, sending Sandi into orbit uncontrollably.

Her body began moving of its own volition, squirming and twitching. Her eyes fluttered, lost in the voltage coursing through her sexual circuitry. She choked out a primal scream. It wasn't possible to contain it. Stacie and Heather didn't stop as Sandi skimmed the tops of half a dozen long orgasms or more without a break, one after another. She took several hard breaths in and out. Ten minutes seemed like an hour to Sandi, her brain overloaded with pleasure bombs, exploding in every sexual nerve. No room for thought of any kind. Only pleasure. Finally satisfied to the point of pain, Sandi placed her hands on Stacie's head, pushing it away from her plundered pussy, which was becoming numb from the stimulation.

"No more. No more," was all she could get out as she breathed heavy breaths. Her body still quivered involuntarily, nerves firing on their own. She was fucked out like she never had been before. Stacie sat up on her knees, her face coated from ear to ear, and nose to chin with Sandi's juices. She moved around to Sandi's side, leaned down and kissed her on the mouth, slathering Sandi's face in her own juices. Normally, Sandi didn't like to taste her own juices, but she began licking them off Stacie's face, cleaning her. Stacie's breast fell close to Sandi's hand, the nipple lightly touching it. Sandi's hand instinctively closed around it, massaging idly as she came down from her sexual high. Sandi's other hand fell lazily between Heather's legs and began slowly fingering her sex. The men stood around the mattress stroking their stiff cocks, watching the three women pleasuring each other openly. It was erotic as hell.

Sandi eventually returned, but watching the men, stiff dicks in hand, her mind was stimulated again. Her body, still on a sexual high, started to need again.

"Hey, I've got a better idea for those dicks, homeboys. Bring 'em over here."

"I need a breather," Stacie said. Heather chimed in her agreement.

"You think you can handle us all by yourself, babe?" Dave inquired of her.

"Right now, I could handle all of you and every other man on this floor."

"You sure about that?

"Show me what you got, big boy." She taunted them, her hands juggling her titties up and down. David looked at the other two men with a look in his eyes. With exchanged glances, they knew what he was about to suggest. The he said it softly, "Airtight."

The others nodded their acknowledgement. David looked at all the cock that was about to be buried in his wife. This would be another first for Sandi. He moved to the foot of the mattress Stacie and Heather had just left. David took control and directed John.

"John, lay on your back," he said, Sandi was laying off to the side. John complied. His huge cock was rock hard, standing straight up in defiance of gravity beckoning Sandi. She stared hungrily at the giant cock that seemed to be waving at her. Her hand went to her crotch.

"OK, now. Sandi impale yourself on that. All the way down," he directed. Sandi crawled down the mattress on her knees, staring at the huge fuck meat about to split her wide open. Her cunt was throbbing.

"I want to fuck the skin off that pole. God, what a gorgeous cock." She lifted her knees up, placing both feet on the bed on either side of John. She squatted and shuffled her feet, lining up her pussy with the tip of this massive member. She took it in her hand, rubbing the tip back and forth in her slit, lubricating it, preparing it for entry. She lodged the tip at the entrance to her now hungry hole, hovering above him.

She pushed down, encountering resistance from the plum-sized head. She exerted more downward force and the head popped into her chamber. Sandi drew a quick intake of air, then exhaled slowly. She pushed down on the giant dick, making steady progress. She loved the stretching feeling it was giving her - she loved that feeling more than any other part of sex. Finally, her luscious, fleshy ass nestled on his hips. She shifted back and forth a few times, embedding him in her. She moved her butt around on his hips in a circle, banging his dick around inside her, touching eveyr inner surface. Sparks fired in response.

"God, John., That feels so fuckin' good. That's one magnificent dick. Now, fuck me with it - hard."

She leaned over, pressing her tits into his chest. He started a slow rhythm, going the full length of his cock on every stroke. Picking up speed, Sandi began to grunt, shaking from the force he was exerting when he bottomed out in her. Their hips hit hard stroke after stroke, inflicting a merciless pounding on her clit. Her orgasm rose from deep in her gut, working its way toward her pussy, then for 30 seconds he doubled his speed. A slow scream made its way to her mouth and burst out as her orgasm splattered her against the wall again. When John finally stopped she relaxed like a rag doll on his chest. God, what a night!

"Good one, John. Impressive fuck," Dave complimented him for the skill he showed on his wife. "OK, Brad, mount the bitch. Plug her ass."

"I've wanted to do this all week. It'll be my pleasure," Brad replied and got into position on the bed behind Sandi. He waived off the lube offered. "She definitely does NOT need that. She's sopping wet already." He placed his fingers at the bottom of her pussy and collected some of her copious fluids, smearing them up to her little starfish. Then he coated the shaft and head of his dick with Sandi's liquid lust. As he was doing this, John continued slowly fucking in and out, keeping Sandi relaxed for Brad. If Sandi was aware of what Brad was doing when he pushed his middle finger into her ass, she gave no indication. Brad placed the slickened tip of his dick at Sandi's backdoor entrance and gave a little push. The head entered her ass. But he continued pushing until he was fully embedded. It was a feeling she had never experienced before - a double-penetration. God, she was so stretched. When Brad bottomed out in her, she had a small, pleasant mini-orgasm.

John and Brad worked out a rhythm between them, so that when John was in her pussy, Brad was pulled back out of her asshole. On alternating strokes, they would switch. Every few minutes they changed their rhythm. Both being fully inserted, then both withdrawn. On the inward stroke, she felt so good, she pushed back on the two cocks. She was soaring in sexual bliss, being filled with two of the biggest dicks she had ever experienced. She was rolling down the hill towards release when David got on the bed and presented his dick to the corner of Sandi's mouth. As soon as it touched her lips, she instinctively took into her mouth as she sucked it with passion.

"She's airtight, boys. Good job."

She had one giant cock in her pussy, one in her ass, and one in her mouth, all pumping torrid cock into her body. She felt filled and complete for a woman. Another first. Her tongue worked its magic on Dave's cock first, spewing his familiar taste into her mouth. She swallowed it all and licked the front of her teeth. Brad's cock gave in next, to the muscles of her tight ass squeezing his big fat cock. He coated her bowels with his cream, pulled out and rolled off the bed. It was only Sandi and John, now.

"I own your cunt, now, bitch. Feel the burn. I'll give you back the pieces when I'm finished, when I'm done with it. Let's roll." He wrapped his arms around her waist, lifted her up and turned her over, throwing her onto her back without removing his cock. When her body settled on the bed, He started pounding her. He pushed her knees back by her ears, exposing her pussy to the deepest penetration possible. Now that he had her body positioned to his satisfaction, he drew back and started the pounding again. His body was slamming into her so hard, the mattress inched across the floor with each stroke, accompanied by a loud slapping sound and a grunt from Sandi, as John's stroking pushed the air out of her lungs.

She was nothing but an object for his consumption - a warm hole to pleasure his giant cock. Her pleasure was secondary, if anything at all.

He grunted to her as he fucked her, "Take this cock, bitch. You like that, don't you. You're nothing but a cock whore, aren't you? A slut for big cock?" He kept talking like this as he fucked her, accentuating his words as their hips met. Then he reached between her knees and pinched both of her nipples hard. She screamed out in pain, but as she screamed, her pussy released a stream of liquid, soaking his crotch. She could now only mindlessly repeat, "Fuck, fuck, fuck," on each stroke.

She suddenly went silent, her head falling to one side, her body relaxing. She had taken all she could absorb and she shut down. Still, John thrust in and out of her, not letting up at all. Slowly, her head came back around. She took in a sharp intake of air. Her eyes flashed open, a sudden needy look on her face. He saw it and smiled down on her. He could feel his impending release coming on and wanted to make her cum at the same time. So, he lowered his head and increased the pace and force. Sweat rolled down his face and dripped down, wetting Sandi's tits. His thrusting shook them uncontrollably around her chest. A low moan rumble initiated deep in Sandi's throat, making its way to her mouth, rising in pitch and volume the closer she got to a megaton orgasm. It was coming hard. She had never felt this energized before. The events of the evening had taken her mind higher and higher sexually. She panted, pulling her legs back farther, as if she could get him any deeper. He bludgeoned her without mercy, his seed at the door, ready to smother the fire in her pussy.

He buried himself to the hilt one last time as his cock spewed his seed deep in her womb. She felt each burst, triggering her own massive orgasm. She stiffened for a few seconds, then her muscles activated spontaneously, contracting in reflex. It was the first time her orgasm had ever ended this way. It seemed to emanate from secret, hidden places in her body, burning outward until it consumed her. Nerve endings were firing all at once, her consciousness fading in and out. It was unimaginable pleasure in every pore.

Finally the electricity moved away from her body like a storm, leaving her numb and twitching randomly. John pulled his quickly deflating cock slowly from her soaked cunt, a stream of his cum pouring from her red and swollen pussy. She lay with no muscular tension in her body. Her legs had fallen with the soles of her feet landing on the bed, causing her knees to spread outward, lewdly displaying everything she had to everyone lined up around the mattress. The men were rock hard and stroking themselves, while the women fingered themselves, pinching their nipples. It was an erotic sight they had never witnessed before. The sexual tension was at a fever pitch in the room. It reeked of the smells of lust.

Dave expressed what everyone was thinking, "Jesus Christ, what a fuck! I have never seen anything so hot in my life. I can't let that go without picking up the challenge for a repeat. So fuckin' hot."

He turned and palmed Stacie's left tit, leaning in for her lips and kissed her hard. She was just as aroused.

"Come on, Staci, I gotta stick this stiff dick in somewhere," Dave said pulling her by the hand toward the bed.

"Are you fuckin' crazy? I hope your dick is up to it. My pussy could suck the skin off right now."

They fell on the bed, he pushed her back, opened her legs and wasted no time penetrating her. Brad and Heather were right behind them.

The window light was pink as the last couple concluded their frantic copulation. Sandi lay as she was, knees up and spread. She had cum on the corners of her mouth, leaking from her pussy and asshole. Dave looked down at her. She looked like an angel despite her sweat-matted hair. She looked up at him lovingly. Her hand reached out to him. He took it in his, gently rubbing the back of it with his thumb. She mouthed, "I love you," to him. He returned it. She mouthed, "Thank you." He leaned down, surrounding her tiny face with his meaty hands and kissed her softly on the lips. I carried so much more meaning that it appeared. They knew.

"I can't wait to see the video," he whispered.