Sandi's Erotic Adventures Ch. 17B

Story Info
1st. Two Australians, plus Bryce. 2nd. Douglas continued.
4.3k words
4.69
4.9k
1

Part 17 of the 45 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/26/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A semi-autobiographical account of my sexual encounters over many years.

Chapter Seventeen. 2000. Part B.

(September.) Jeff and Ricky, early-thirties.

I met the Australians when we arrived on the hotel car park simultaneously. Thus it was that we struck up a conversation during the checking in procedure.

Two brothers in their early thirties, Jeff and Ricky were in the UK for the first time, combining a short sight-seeing trip with looking up relations they'd never met and checking out the area of their parents roots. It was a cousin I'd seen dropping them off on the car park.

With their fair hair, blue eyes and particularly long eyelashes, I fancied the handsome brothers from the start.

They were staying at the hotel for three nights the same as I and by another quirk of fate we were booked into adjacent rooms, though as it turned out I didn't actually use mine; but I jump the gun!

I don't recall whose suggestion it was but we met up again later when sharing a table for the evening meal. Afterwards I took the brothers to a traditional English pub I knew from previous trips to Y***, where they regaled me with tales about Australia while I flirted outrageously with them.

Returning to our hotel it was Jeff, the elder of the two, whose arm encircled my waist as we climbed the stairs to our rooms. We paused at the top of the staircase to exchange a kiss, after which Jeff asked if he should come to my room.

"No, I'll come to yours. I fancy the pair of you so think the best bet would be a threesome."

My reply stunned the brothers momentarily but they quickly regained their equilibrium, Jeff steering me towards their room while Ricky unlocked the door. Inside Jeff kissed me again before handing me to his brother with the words, "Your turn."

Ricky took me in his arms and smothered my face with kisses. His hands running feverishly up and down my back eventually settled on my bottom to stroke and squeeze the cheeks.

"She's wearing stockings," Ricky announced as he handed me back to his brother.

By this time Jeff had stripped down to his boxer shorts and I asked if he was impatient.

"You turn me on Sandi," he replied before kissing me again, his hand exploring up my dress.

Out the corner of my eye I saw that Ricky was undressing in his turn and noted that he went further than his brother. My watchful eye duly noted that his penis was a decent sized specimen and fired up by the sight slipped my hand inside Jeff's boxer shorts to seize an equally large erection.

Closing behind me Ricky's hands came round to cup my breasts simultaneously with his brothers fingers slipping inside my panties, and then inside me. Reaching back, my hand found Ricky's penis. Lovely; I held an erect penis in each hand and thought excitedly of all the things I could do with them.

"Two lovely big cocks and all mine to play with!" I exclaimed before sinking to my knees between the brothers,

I started off with Ricky's penis, licking and sucking it while Jeff removed his boxer shorts. Turning my attention to his penis I retained Ricky's in my hand. I licked and sucked both cocks extensively before turning my attention to their balls, giving them the same treatment.

All this time I remained fully dressed kneeling between the two naked guys.

Time to change all that I thought getting to my feet. The brothers let me undress myself, content to watch and make flattering comments about my sexy body, which of course I lapped up.

Naked, I sat on the end of the bed and lay back spreading my legs wide. Both brothers knelt to inspect me, Jeff commenting that my cunt looked phenomenal.

"Yea mate, very inviting," Ricky added.

When both guys began stroking my thighs, fingers working their way ever higher, I closed my eyes and gave myself up to enjoy the sensations. Soon a finger tip touched my cunt, stroking the lips before penetrating me. I didn't know which of them it was and didn't care; with three nights ahead of us there was plenty of time to do everything with both of them!

Fingers were replaced by a tongue and again I had no idea which of them it was. However, when Ricky suddenly appeared on the bed beside me and kissed my nipples I knew it was his brothers tongue doing exquisite things to my clitoris. I simply lay there in a state of bliss, enjoying hands and tongues on my body.

Eventually they changed places and Ricky's tongue between my thighs felt every bit as exquisite as his brother's had done.

Soon, and feeling really worked up I called out urging, "Fuck me, NOW."

In the twinkling of an eye Ricky stretched out on the bed and I knelt over him to take the lovely penis in my mouth again. With my rump high in the air I felt Jeff taking up his position at my rear. His hands stroking my bottom, then fingers spreading my cunt lips and his penis drove into me. Raising my head briefly to shout my joy, I then resumed the pleasant job of sucking Ricky's penis while his brother fucked me.

It proved to be a fantastic experience and directly Jeff withdrew I shuffled forward to lower myself onto Ricky's waiting erection. Taking him fully inside I began riding his upward thrusting penis excitedly, my excitement augmented by seeing Jeff beside us with a penis which had hardly diminished at all since coming.

As I continued to ride Ricky's penis Jeff began stimulating my clitoris with his fingers and in no time at all I exploded in orgasm, coming back down to earth as Ricky enjoyed his own climax.

Rolling off to lay beside Ricky I held my arms out to Jeff who needed no second invitation. Mounting me he drove his penis deep inside and began fucking me again. My hand automatically found Ricky's penis and stimulated it while my body reacted to the other one fucking me. This time Jeff lasted a nice long time before spurting into my depths.

He promptly made way so that his brother could take a second turn.

Later, I settled down happily to sleep between the two guys who had fucked me four times in quick succession. It was snug, perhaps a little cramped with the three of us sharing the bed but I wouldn't have had it any other way, despite my own room being just next door.

It was a joy to wake up in the morning and find two erect cocks to play with and naturally enough both brothers fucked me. Then I just slipped my dress on, not bothering about underwear which was scattered about the carpet, before popping along to my own room to shower and dress, meeting up with them for breakfast.

A fantastic first night at the hotel and two more to look forward to!

Joining the brothers for the evening meal we then had a drink in the hotel bar where they told me about walking the old city walls before visiting the Minster, neither of which I'd done despite a few earlier trips to Y***. The following day they intended visiting the Viking Centre, incredulous about my lack of knowledge regarding this historic city.

"Enough of this tourist chit chat, let's go to bed," I said eventually, growing bored with talking.

Back in their room we undressed with one accord. There then followed an incredibly long session of oral sex during which my cunt and anus were being licked simultaneously at one point, provoking noisy and prolonged orgasms to rack my body.

Eventually I instructed the brothers to lay side by side on the bed. First I straddled Jeff, lowering myself onto his waiting erection with a happy sigh. Both guys caressed my thighs and I stimulated Ricky's penis while riding Jeff's. Soon though I moved over to impale myself on Ricky's penis instead.

The action continued like this with the guys laying side by side while I rode the two cocks alternately, moving back and forth repeatedly until first Ricky came, and then Jeff almost as soon as I moved onto him.

As before I happily spent the night flanked by my two lovers and actually awoke as a penis entered me!

"You were well away; we've been playing with your cunt for ages," Jeff said as he began fucking me.

My body responded automatically to his thrusts and when Ricky knelt beside me I eagerly turned my head to suck his penis while his brother fucked me.

As soon as Jeff finished he moved aside for his brother and the second penis entered me within seconds of the first leaving.

My working days seemed to pass with ease due to all the sex I was having and the anticipation of more to come.

On the third evening we adjourned to their room directly after the evening meal where the brothers wanted me to do a striptease for them. I was happy to oblige and in fact observing their reactions as I slowly moved around the room undressing turned me on rather. By the time I slowly eased my panties down and off both brothers had erect cocks in their hands.

The lads lay side by side on the bed then but instead of straddling their cocks I knelt on the bed with a knee between each of their legs. There then proceeded an extremely long session of oral sex with me licking, kissing and sucking cocks and balls happily, my position being just right for alternating between them.

Eventually Ricky came and though it wasn't easy in my face down position I managed to swallow most of his semen. I then concentrated my efforts on Jeff's penis until he too came, by which time Ricky was at my rear, licking and caressing my bottom.

I remained in the kneeling position and Jeff swung around until his face was between my thighs. At the first touch of his tongue on my cunt I yelped but my joyous cries increased dramatically when Ricky began licking my anus. With tongues stimulating both my cunt and anus it wasn't long before I exploded in a noisy and prolonged orgasm. And it didn't end there!

The brothers exchanged positions and Jeff began licking my anal opening while Ricky's tongue probed my cunt.

"Oh my god, it feels fantastic!" I yelled, more and more orgasms sending wave after wave of sensations coursing through my body.

A little later we were laying in a row on the bed with me between the brothers inevitably holding a penis in each hand when Jeff told me I had an exquisite bum hole.

"It's really arousing seeing the circle of crinkly skin around the small opening with its darker colour," he added.

"If you want to do it to me anally you'll find a suitable lubricant in my bag," I told him.

I'd gotten into the habit of carrying a tube in my bag, discretely concealed in a zipped compartment, some months earlier. Anal intercourse without a good lubricant is not to be recommended and as I enjoy it that way decided it would be a good idea to carry some.

"Both of us?" Ricky asked hopefully. "I'd dearly love to fuck your sexy bum hole."

"Certainly. I love anal intercourse," I told the incredulous brothers, "but I want to feel two inside me at the same time so let me ride your cock while Jeff does it to me first. You can have my bottom when he's finished."

Highly excited now I rolled over to straddle Ricky's penis while Jeff fetched the lubricant from my bag. Directly I impaled myself on Ricky's penis I felt a lubricated finger penetrating my anus. After a few seconds it was replaced by an equally well lubricated penis and my own cry merged with Jeff's.

"Have you had two cocks inside before?" he asked, beginning to bum fuck me slowly.

Remembering the lads in the Cotswolds I replied in the affirmative, adding, "Three at once actually. It was heavenly."

"Hell! You're one randy bitch Sandi," Jeff said, fucking me harder now.

Ricky was thrusting upwards and the sensations of the two cocks driving in and out of me are indescribable.

I pressed my lips to Ricky's mouth, primarily to suppress my own wild shouts if the truth be told. He was laying motionless now, presumably not wanting to risk coming too soon.

However, by this time the over excited Jeff was driving his penis in and out of my anus at a phenomenal pace and I don't think I've ever experienced anything quite like it. With a gasping cry he suddenly came, his penis fully embedded up my anus as it discharged.

By this time Ricky's penis had slipped from my cunt and he swiftly wriggled out from beneath me. So it was that almost directly Jeff's penis withdrew from my anus another drove inside, considerably easier than the first I might add. No need for lubrication this time, Jeff's semen serving the purpose and Ricky's penis slid inside with ease.

Unconcerned about noise or being heard by people outside the room I just gave vent to my excited, near hysterical shouts and cries as the second penis pounded in and out of my anus.

Ricky didn't last as long as his brother and directly he withdrew I flopped forward on the bed, breathing heavily, my body convulsing.

"I need a drink after that," Jeff announced and he and Ricky pulled some clothes on before heading for the bar.

I remained laying face down on the bed reliving the experience and perhaps wasn't all that surprised when my old regular fantasy reared it's head. I imagined guys in neighbouring rooms hearing my cries and coming to investigate. Finding me face down on the bed they'd haul me back up onto my knees and take me, many guys fucking me repeatedly and with some doing it to me anally.

So much for hubby's plan to cure me of the lurid fantasies I thought, after pulling myself out of it.

Naturally I spent the third and final night in their bed and enjoyed another phenomenal bout of sex in the morning, despite their early departure time.

(The brothers were being collected by the same cousin who had brought them to the hotel.)

I returned to my own room as usual to shower and dress before going down to breakfast, feeling

disappointed to find that the brothers had already eaten.

Back in my room later I didn't have a lot of packing to do but suddenly remembered that as on previous mornings I'd left my underwear in the brother's room. Hoping they hadn't yet left I nipped along to their room and breathed a sigh of relieve to see the door ajar.

"Forgot my," the words died on my lips to find that instead of the brothers the hotel manager and chamber maid were in the room.

"You were going to say you'd forgotten these," the manager grinned, holding my bra and panties in his hands.

"Ah yes," I replied, actually feeling the colour coming to my face.

"Purple underwear, a really sexy arousing colour I always think," the manager went on, running his fingers over my panties while to hide my embarrassment I collected my stockings and suspender belt from the floor.

"I don't think we need to ask what Mrs P**** was doing in here last night or the previous two nights for that matter do we Becky," he said to the chamber maid, who laughed.

She disappeared inside the en-suite and the manager lifted my panties to his nose and inhaled deeply.

"Ah the lovely aroma of your cunt Mrs P****," he smirked. "Maybe next time you stay here we could come to some sort of arrangement. According to the Aussies you couldn't get enough cock and were like a bitch on heat all three nights."

Grabbing my bra and panties from his hands I dashed back to my own room but perhaps wasn't all that surprised when he followed me in, closing the door behind him.

"Don't be alarmed; I have a proposition which I think might interest you," he told me.

I looked at the guy assuming he just wanted sex with me. Dropping my underwear onto the bed I retrieved my case and opened it to finish packing while the guy seemed to be hesitating.

"The thing is," he went on at last. "You might appear a respectable business woman on the outside but according to the Aussie's you're a slut who wouldn't leave them alone, wanted cock all the time and in all three holes."

Sitting on the edge of the bed he paused. Feeling embarrassed to learn that Jeff and Ricky had revealed so much to the manager I looked at him, wondering what else was coming.

"I really like your choice of undies," he said selecting the pale blue panties from my case and holding them to his nose the way he had the purple pair earlier.

Inhaling deeply he seemed to make his mind up and dropping the panties back into my case went on, "The thing is I regularly get asked by about the red light district, which doesn't actually exist here, or where to pick up women for sex. Sometimes the guys are here on business but often they're tourists, either way I'm not usually able to advise them. Knowing that you stay at the hotel from time to time and also like plenty of cocks I thought we might come to a mutually beneficial arrangement. You're obviously a nymphomaniac and I could supply you with plenty of paying clients; split the proceeds between us."

"The very idea!"

I was stunned, even scandalised by his proposal and sitting down heavily on the bed told the guy he was disgusting.

"Don't pretend to be shocked," he said, hand on my knee. "I know you want lots of cocks and I'm in a position to supply you with them."

"Get out and leave me to finish packing," I snapped.

"Your words are just a front, a pretence," he grinned. "You sit there with your skirt halfway up your thighs and haven't even bothered to push my hand away, the natural and immediate response of most girls."

Well he was right about that anyway, I'd barely registered the hand creeping up my leg and found myself wondering if his proposal had some validity.

"I've no idea when, or indeed if, I shall be in Y*** again as my work takes me all over the place," I commented.

"So; the idea isn't quite as disgusting after all," he ginned squeezing my thigh. "When you come again, and you will because the idea of being paid for sex by anonymous guys turns you on, ask to speak to Bryce, that's me, when you ring to book. I'll make sure our best room is available even if it means cancelling a prior booking. The room's situated in the most secluded part of the hotel nicely out of the way of prying eyes."

"I'll think about it," I told the guy, keen to get rid of him and end an embarrassing conversation.

"I doubt you need to think much, bet you're wet just thinking about guys queueing up to fuck you," he teased.

"Perhaps you're right," I admitted in a weak voice, thinking the guy seemed to have more insight into my mind and emotions than I did myself.

"Good girl!" he exclaimed. "I like today's choice of knickers too."

Good god, my skirt was right up high now and he could see my panties. I'd been so engrossed in my thoughts that I'd been unaware of the fact.

"I must go, I have an important meeting to attend," I said, standing up.

"That's not actually true is it? I heard you telling the receptionist yesterday afternoon that you'd successfully completed your business and would be heading home today."

Seizing my wrist Bryce pulled me back down and then his hands on my shoulders pushed me backwards across the bed. Feeling his hand up my skirt I said feebly that the chambermaid might come in.

"I told her not to bother with this room till later because it won't need much attention and anyway I suspect you've had more cocks than I've had hot dinners so what's one more."

He was pulling my panties down by this time and though not pleased by either his words or the circumstances I remained passive while he removed them.

Bryce was kneeling on the floor gazing between my legs then and muttering something I couldn't catch. He moved closer, his face between my thighs and I heard him inhaling deeply.

"Think I'd have preferred the smell of your cunt before you showered."

Bryce was licking me then, his fingers spreading my cunt lips for his tongue to probe inside. I simply lay there, skirt up around my waist, while Bryce performed cunnilingus on me. Slipping his hands beneath my bottom Bryce began fingering my anus while continuing to lick my clitoris and inevitably brought me to orgasm.

"Jeff told me that would have the desired effect."

Opening my eyes I saw the smiling Bryce was on his feet now and undoing his trousers. Pushing them and his underpants down he rubbed his erection briefly before moving on top of me.

12