Sandi's Erotic Adventures Ch. 19B

Story Info
Fun with two delivery men. An excursion into prostitution.
4.1k words
4.71
5.2k
1
0

Part 19 of the 45 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/26/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A semi-autobiographical account of my sexual encounters over many years.

Chapter Nineteen. 2001 Part B.

(August.) Eddie, late-forties. Darren, early-thirties.

My parents, having recently moved for the second time since retiring, asked me if I could spend a day at their new house while they were away on a short break. They had ordered a new washing machine which was due for delivery during their absence. Having been tasked with keeping an eye on the house whenever they were away, as I had their previous one, I agreed readily enough. Actually the new detached property on the outskirts of A******, and only a couple of miles from their previous house, was ideal for sunbathing with an area of the rear garden completely surrounded by a tall hedge. Not that there were any other houses at all close, the nearest property being a farm about a quarter of a mile away. In fact the house had been built on a corner of a field belonging to the aforementioned farm.

I decided to travel to my parents house the morning before the expected delivery and spend the night there rather than travelling on the day itself, thinking it would be more relaxing that way. I took case notes to work on but little else apart from a change of underwear and my yellow bikini.

It was glorious weather and I spent the afternoon sunbathing on the rear lawn as planned but without doing any paperwork, deciding to knuckle down to that in the evening.

With the same hot sunny weather continuing next day I attached a note to the front door directing the delivery men to the rear garden. Having sunbathed naked the previous day I thought it prudent to put my bikini on for the delivery men, though after a time removed the top.

I must have dozed off in the hot sun but disturbed by something I opened my eyes to find two black guys looking down at me, the tallest with a smile on his face, the shorter guy more serious looking.

"We've brought your washing machine. Presumably it's to come round the back," the shorter one said, waving a hand in the direction of the kitchen door.

"I must have fallen asleep," I murmured. "Yes bring it through the side entrance."

The guys departed to their vehicle and a short time later reappeared wheeling my parent's new washing machine on a sack barrow.

I showed them where it was to go and the tall rangy looking guy began disconnecting the old machine which they'd be taking away along with any packaging from the new machine.

Meanwhile, the shorter and chunkier looking guy, who sported a small moustache and glasses, began preparing the new machine for installation.

He introduced himself as Eddie and told me he was the driver and Darren his assistant, chiefly I suspect to emphasize his senior position in the operation. Eddie was probably late-forties and Darren early-thirties.

Anyway the old machine was successfully removed and the new one connected in its place but with a fair amount of grunting from Darren, who appeared to do the bulk of the work entailed in manhandling the heavy machines. With the old washing machine loaded onto their vehicle the guys returned to wash their hands. Seeing the sweat glistening on Darren's face I asked if they fancied a cold drink before going on their way.

"That would be great. This is our last delivery of the day so we're in no hurry," Darren told me eagerly.

"Yes well I suppose my assistant is right. We've only the old machines to offload before finishing for the day," Eddie said.

There was a limited choice of drinks in my parents house but they were both happy to settle for cold orange squash and at my suggestion we took our drinks outside.

"You like to feel the sun on your body?" Darren asked conversationally.

"Oh yes. Had you come yesterday you'd have found me naked."

"I'd have come in more ways than one if I'd seen that!" Darren exclaimed.

"Behave Darren. You'll have to excuse my crude assistant madame."

"That's OK but madame sounds a bit formal. Call me Sandi."

"And would you be feeling randy, Sandi?" asked Darren.

"Be quiet Darren, you're embarrassing both me and the lady."

"You're not embarrassing me, I was just thinking this could be my lucky day. Two very handsome guys with time on their hands, why not join me on the rug."

"Great idea," Darren said flopping down beside me.

"Hmm we seem to have an imbalance of clothing here. Get your kit off," I told Darren who promptly stood up again to undress.

Eddie remained looking at me for a few seconds before he too began undressing, though more slowly.

Darren undressed down to his underpants, merely a thong actually and a bulging one at that, and stretched out beside me. Eddie may have seemed a little reluctant to begin with but surprised me by going a stage further than Darren and stripping naked. I stared up at a large and very erect penis sticking out from a cluster of tightly packed black curls. I instinctively reached up to cup his balls in my hand while he stood looking down at me.

"The imbalance of clothes is yours now," he said at last, and catching me by surprise knelt and pulled my bikini pants down and off.

"Yes! What did I tell you, she wants it all right," Darren whooped when my legs automatically parted.

Grinning, he slipped a hand between my thighs and no doubt found me very wet.

Eddie was kneeling beside me then and holding his penis urged me to lick his balls. I did so eagerly as Darren's fingers explored my cunt, soon toying with my clitoris in delightful manner.

I licked and sucked Eddie's balls for quite a while before turning my attention to his nice long penis. Licking and nibbling the tip I then sucked it into my mouth happily aware that Darren's face was now between my thighs.

The first touch of his tongue on my cunt was electrifying and I removed Eddie's penis from my mouth briefly to tell him so. With Darren tonguing my clitoris I found it difficult to concentrate on sucking Eddie's penis but persisted until convulsions sent waves of orgasmic sensations flooding through my body.

The smiling Darren slipped his pants off then to reveal an erection even bigger than Eddie's, his smile widening when I purred with delight.

"Oh yes, I want this," I told Darren, sitting up to take his penis between my lips.

Eddie seemed content to just watch as I worked on Darren's genitals the way I had his earlier; licking, kissing and sucking his balls before repeating the procedure with his penis.

Eventually though Eddie told Darren to lay down on his back and me to knee over him. After a brief hiatus as we took up the positions I resumed the lovely task of sucking and licking Darren's penis. Feeling Eddie's hands stroking my thighs, then my bottom, I assumed he was about to fuck me. Instead, and to my utter delight, Eddie's hands parted my buttocks and his tongued flicked back and forth over my anus.

"Oh yes!" I called out, briefly raising my head, before returning to the job of sucking Darren's penis.

Not for long though. With Darren's hands on my breasts, fingers stimulating my nipples, Eddie licking my anus while fingering my cunt I soon convulsed in another noisy orgasm.

"Randy Sandi, indeed," I heard Eddie remark as I came back down to earth, only for another wild yell to break from my lips when he drove his penis into me.

I lowered my mouth to Darren's penis once more as Eddie began fucking me with long slow penis thrusts. His hands found my breasts, dislodging Darren's, and his thrusts speeded up. With Darren's fingers now stimulating my clitoris and the joyous feel of Eddie's penis driving in and out of me, a series of ecstatic yells broke from my lips frightening the birds from the trees!

Directly Eddie came and withdrew I shuffled forward into a squatting position over Darren's magnificent erection. Sinking down on it I again gave vent to a joyous cry, fully impaling myself on his penis. While we fucked Eddie fingered my anus and I rode Darren's thrusting penis at a frantic pace.

I leaned down to kiss Darren as he came, feeling his penis jerking deep inside me while Eddie's fingers were equally deep inside my anus!

I returned home having left a note for my parents telling them that all went well with the delivery and I'd be happy to oblige again with any other tasks which might crop up.

* * *

(October.) Bryce, etc.

I was very surprised when a company specialising in the organizing and running of seminars and conferences invited me to join their team of speakers. The invitation came completely out of the blue and I had no idea how they learnt about me. They wanted me to give occasional seminars on various aspects of the legal profession and what working in a freelance capacity entails, at various venues nationwide. I hadn't done anything remotely like it before and told them so. However, the remuneration would be a welcome addition to my earnings so I allowed myself to be persuaded, initially agreeing to give a single seminar to see how I got on.

The company provided suitable accommodation for their speakers, usually two nights at the venue itself or a hotel depending on location, an arrangement designed so that the participants could arrive the day before the seminar was to take place.

By a strange quirk of fate the seminar I'd agreed to give for my trial run was booked for a venue in Y***, which naturally brought back memories of my stay there just over a year ago. It also reminded me of Bryce's outrageous proposition!

Acting on impulse I rang the Y*** hotel and in a further twist of fate it was Bryce himself who took my call. Having outlined the reason for my visit to Y*** I told Bryce the relevant dates and asked if he had a room available. Bryce laughed before telling me he'd ensure a suitable room would be available and feeling a bit embarrassed, despite neither of us mentioning his proposition, I thanked him.

I duly informed the seminar organisers that I wouldn't need accommodation as I had 'old friends' in the area and would stay with them for the two nights; a chance to catch up with each other's news, I lied.

So it was that I drove to Y***, my emotions in an unusually volatile condition, not knowing what to expect either at the seminar or hotel. I assumed my first foray into lecturing at a seminar would prove stressful and with sex my usual antidote for stress Bryce's proposition could prove useful.

Checking in at the hotel the receptionist said, "Ah yes, we've been expecting you Mrs P****. The manager said you're a personal friend and he'd see to you himself. I'll page him."

I didn't recognise the receptionist from my previous stays at the hotel so assumed she must be new.

Anyway when Bryce appeared he picked my case up and thanked the receptionist, telling her to make sure room twenty-eight remained undisturbed.

"Mrs P*** has a busy schedule and needs her rest," he added.

He escorted me to the lift which carried us up to the top floor where room twenty-eight was situated at the very end of the corridor.

"Nice and quiet up here", he told me, ushering me into the room. "The guys can enter by the rear door and slip up the back stairs unseen by reception."

Bryce opened a door leading to the en-suite and with a flourish of his arm said, "Complete with a bidet so you'll be able to freshen up your bits between clients; if there's any time that is."

He grinned while I remained silent, pondering if what I was doing was prudent or sensible.

"Lost your tongue?"

"I'm not sure I want to go ahead with this after all."

"Don't give me that. You're turned on by the idea of a succession of anonymous guys fucking you. Anyway the first guy will be here in half an hour so it's too late to back out now."

"That soon!"

A ripple of shock ran through me as the reality of the situation was brought home to me by his words and then without warning, Bryce lifted the hem of my skirt.

"Hmm, always wear stockings and suspenders rather than tights do you, or are they just for the occasion."

"No, I always them; or nearly always," I corrected.

His arm encircling my waist, the hand descending to stroke and squeeze my bottom, Bryce said, "I shall take a turn when the other guys have finished as it will be exciting to have your cunt, smell and lick it, after a load of cocks have been inside."

"You're disgusting."

My automatic response merely provoked Bryce's laughter before he told me to get undressed ready.

"We don't want guys hanging about waiting for too long so get your knickers off."

With that he left the room and after unpacking my few things I undressed before climbing onto the bed with a magazine, not that I read with any degree of concentration.

The sound of the door opening brought my head up from the magazine and I heard Bryce's voice say, "There you go, she's in there. You've got fifteen minutes."

A guy of around sixty entered, closing the door behind himself. The nearly bald, portly guy looked at me laying naked on the bed and promptly began undressing. It didn't take him long to strip down to his socks and I saw a semi-erect uncircumcised penis.

When he knelt on the side of the bed beside me I just set to work on his penis and balls with my mouth as a matter of course. I was sucking his penis when the guy palmed my breasts, grunting that I had a good supply of condoms.

I'd noticed, without commenting on the fact, that Bryce had placed a glass bowl containing condoms on top of the bedside cabinet.

Withdrawing his now fully erect penis from my mouth the guy slipped his hand between my thighs, fingering me quite forcefully.

"Hmm nice and wet," he grunted before quickly tearing open a condom packet and equally quickly rolling the sheath onto his penis.

On top of me then the guy's penis drove inside and I automatically drew my knees up, clinging to the guy as he began fucking me, and as usual revelling in the feel of a penis driving in and out of my cunt. I knew he wouldn't last long but also knew that other guys would follow. Simultaneously with that thought I knew Bryce was right, I did want this, even hoping they'd be lots of guys!

When he'd finished the guy removed the condom and after tying a knot in the end deposited it in a small pedal bin next to the bedside cabinet; presumably placed there for the purpose.

He then quickly dressed and left the room with nary a glance at me. It felt as if I'd simply been used and forgotten, which in a peculiar sort of way thrilled me.

I was still laying there trying to come to terms with my feelings about what had just happened when another guy entered. He was younger, perhaps mid-twenties and in spite of an initial shyness quickly got down to the business in hand.

After fucking me, which didn't last longer than about a minute if that, he too discarded his used condom in the pedal bin, emphasizing my initial thoughts that it was something Bryce had instructed.

The next two guys were of Oriental appearance, possibly Japanese tourists, and when the first left the room after fucking me he simply held the door open for his friend to enter.

There was little time for reflection as the fifth guy entered directly after the second of the Japanese left.

He was American, from Texas he told me while undressing. The well-built guy, unlike the two slightly built Japanese, asked me to suck his penis before he fucked me and I was happy to oblige.

The sixth, and last of the evening, turned out to be the assistant manager of the hotel although I didn't know that at the time.

When he left I waited expectantly, and with growing impatience actually, for the next guy to appear. Eventually it was Bryce who entered and seeing me laying on the bed with legs spread remarked that I looked as if I could take on a regiment.

Seeing him removing the liner from the pedal bin to replace it with a fresh one, I asked, "Is that it?"

"For tonight yes, but don't sound so disappointed I've more guys lined up for tomorrow."

His task completed Bryce sat on the side of the bed and ran his hand up my thigh. Then he pulled me down the bed until my bottom was perched on the very end of it, before sitting on the carpet. Next he put my legs up over his shoulders to inspect me. Feeling Bryce's nose touching my labia I heard him inhale deeply several times.

"You've just had six cocks in quick succession and your cunt looks, smells and tastes fantastic," he announced, raising his head after several minutes during which he brought me to orgasm.

"Up on your hands and knees now," he commanded, beginning to strip off.

I took up the position and still wearing his shirt he drove into me. Holding my breasts Bryce fucked me steadily and lasted longer than any of the guys who had preceded him.

Dressed and about to leave Bryce said, "I nearly forget; here's your cut of the takings."

He handed me some notes and I counted sixty pounds.

"So how much are you getting?"

"I'm charging the guys forty pounds a pop so work it out."

"A quarter for me, three quarters for you. That hardly seems fair," I complained.

"Ah but I've got all the hassle and expense of making the arrangements while you're just a slut who'd do it for nothing. You were disappointed that there were only six clients; go on admit it."

I remained silent but we both knew Bryce was right.

Considerably later and following a leisurely soak in the bath, my room being one of the few to boast both shower and bath among its facilities, I went for a nightcap. I had intended using the hotel bar but spotting a group of Japanese tourists, included the two who had visited my room, went out to a pub instead.

The seminar next day proved to be a piece of cake! I was amazed at just how easily I found it standing at the lectern and speaking to a room full of strangers. I had prepared copious notes but found them largely superfluous and in fact the organiser told me afterwards that I was a brilliant orator and he couldn't believe it was the first time I'd done it.

Later I was sitting at a table in a small room situated to the side and rear of the main hall, enjoying coffee and biscuits provided for the speakers, when the organizer reappeared after collecting feedback from the participants. Resting his hand lightly on my shoulder he again praised the way I'd delivered the talk and my handling of the question and answer session afterwards, urging me to join their team as a regular speaker.

"Actually it makes a change to have a lecturer who is not only a proficient speaker but a highly attractive woman," he said, both hands on my shoulders now.

I told him that as the seminar had been much easier than I'd anticipated I would be happy to join the team.

"Good girl," he replied, his hands moving downwards towards my breasts.

The door opening prompted the guy to quickly snatch his hands away and telling me he'd fetch his briefcase so that we could arrange dates for further seminars he left.

I returned to the hotel later with a cheque in my purse plus a list of dates and venues of seminars I'd agreed to take part in, up to the end of 2002. With a goodly proportion of the seminars taking place in or near Y*** I gave Bryce the list telling him to take a photocopy for his own reference as I'd need accommodation on all the dates I'd put a tick against.

"That's useful info," Bryce commented. "Gives me a lot of advance notice to make sure the room is free and arrange plenty of guys to avail themselves of your services. The more the merrier is it?"

I remained silent having no intention of revealing to Bryce that a major factor on my decision to join the seminar group had been my experiences last night, rather than the ease with which I found giving the talk.

"Anyway it's time to get your kit off ready. The first guy should be here soon," he told me with a glance at his watch.

"But it's not even six-o'clock and I haven't eaten yet," I complained.

12