Sandi's Erotic Adventures Ch. 22

Story Info
1st Another encounter with delivery men. 2nd Raymond.
3.8k words
4.87
4.3k
2
0

Part 22 of the 45 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/26/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A semi-autobiographical account of my sexual encounters over many years.

Chapter Twenty-Two. 2003 Part A.

(Early May.) Colin, twenty. Frank, early-fifties.

I was beginning to think my parents must arrange deliveries or other inconveniences for when they're away from home on purpose because as with the washing machine a couple of years ago their new fridge freezer was also due for delivery while they were away, this time on a cruise. As is usual on these occasions I'd been asked to check their house from time to time so could easily make sure I was there on delivery day. I didn't think the task too onerous, being a journey of forty miles or so which usually takes about an hour, but to ensure I was at the house early enough I drove over the evening before.

The day dawned sunny and unusually hot for so early in the year. Mid-morning I attached a note to the front door directing the delivery men to the rear of the house, thinking I might as well take advantage of the unseasonal weather for a spot of sunbathing. Not expecting such hot weather I hadn't brought a bikini so simply undressed down to my bra and panties, removing the bra also after about fifteen minutes.

The delivery men eventually arrived in the early afternoon. One was a young guy who seemed a bit shy; the other, clearly in charge, probably early-fifties. Both men ran their eyes over my body while I checked the delivery note.

"Would you like a drink before you start? A mug of tea or coffee maybe," I asked getting to my feet.

The older guy accepting tea for both of them, nonchalantly stretched out on the rug I'd vacated.

"If one of you comes to the kitchen it will save me making two trips."

"You go Colin," the older guy instructed.

With the kettle close to boiling I asked Colin if he took sugar.

"Yea, loads," he told me, before blurting out, "nice tits!"

Surprised by the unexpected outburst from someone I'd thought shy I spooned sugar into his mug until he told me to stop.

"What about your boss, does he take sugar?"

"Dunno."

"Well, when you take your mug outside ask him will you."

I handed Colin his mug and he departed. Soon a knock on the kitchen door heralded the arrival of the older guy.

"No sugar for me luv, I'm sweet enough already."

Smiling I handed him a mug of tea and mentioning Colin's comment said it surprised me as I'd thought him a bit shy. It transpired that Colin was a little deaf and also 'mentally challenged', according to the delivery man, Frank. Colin, the son of the company chairman, was learning what he could about the job and had been paired with Frank who was the senior and most experienced of the delivery men. Colin wasn't actually expected to do much beyond the lifting part of the job.

I was leaning against the table by the time Frank added, "He has good taste though. You're a fine figure of a lass and your tits are fantastic."

"Flatterer," I smiled, aware that Frank was eyeing me lecherously.

Placing his mug on the work top he reached up to cup my breasts.

"I can't resist, hope you don't mind."

"Not at all, although your hands feel hot from holding the mug," I smiled at the guy who was now rubbing my nipples with his thumbs.

It was Frank's breath that felt hot then, on my face as he leaned in to kiss me. Stepping back after the kiss Frank looked me up and down.

"Now you see what I'm wondering is this. Why would you be laying out there in nothing but skimpy white knickers through which the dark mound of pubic hair is clearly visible, when you knew delivery men were due. The sight of you laying with your legs apart certainly stirred young Colin up."

"But not you?"

"A bit," he conceded. "But you haven't answered my question."

Frank cupped my breasts in his hands again before continuing his speech.

"Correct me if I'm wrong but I think you're a bored housewife, perhaps sex-starved, looking for a bit of action."

When I remained silent and merely smiled at him Frank's hands slid down my body to my panties. Staring me in the face he then eased my panties down and slipped a hand between my thighs.

"Yes! You're already wet and ripe for it."

There was a triumphant ring to his voice as he fingered me before bringing his face close to mine he said, "I'm going to fuck you face down over the table, OK?"

"Fine," I replied, my fingers undoing Frank's trousers with the speed and ease which comes from much practice.

His hot and rather fat, though not especially long penis, was in my hand then. My other hand cupped his balls while Frank continued to finger me.

"What about Colin, has he much experience with girls?" I asked.

"Doubt he's even seen a girl's cunt let alone had one, judging by how excited he became seeing your tits."

"Fetch him in then."

Frank looked at me in surprise as I slipped my panties off altogether.

"You must be even randier and sex-starved than I thought if you're prepared to take both of us on."

Holding his trousers up with one hand Frank went outside, where I saw him in animated conversation with an increasingly agitated looking Colin.

The twenty year old Colin's mouth dropped open when they entered the kitchen and he saw me standing there stark naked.

"Climb on the table and spread your legs so the lad can get a good look at you," Frank urged.

So, sitting on the end of the kitchen table I leaned back on my elbows to spread my legs really wide.

"There you are lad, have a good look at that," Frank said.

Colin was staring open-mouthed between my thighs and soon dropped to his knees and moved closer for a better look.

"Is it the first time you've seen a girl's cunt lad?" Frank asked loudly.

Colin muttered something which I assumed to be a yes and Frank urged him to kiss and lick me there.

The lad did so hesitantly and Frank went on, "Give it a good tongue licking, she'll like that."

With his hands on the tops of my thighs, thumbs rubbing and spreading my cunt lips, Colin began licking me there. He might not have done it before but Colin's tongue soon had me squealing and crying out loudly. That is until Frank appeared at the side of the table, erect penis in hand. Using a chair he managed to kneel on the table in such a way that I could just about manage to take the tip of his penis between my lips.

I couldn't suck it properly though so suggested to Frank that I lay on the floor instead. He moved the table to one side and I stretched out on the tiled kitchen floor. Following Franks instructions Colin shed his trousers and underpants before they both knelt either side of my head. I started by licking and sucking Colin's penis, despite the faint aroma of stale urine, while holding and stroking Franks.

"Feel her up while she sucks your cock lad," Frank urged his colleague.

Colin's hand slipped between my thighs and he began fingering me, none too gently. His fingers were joined by Franks and I continued sucking Colin's penis while both guys fingered me. I soon tasted a dribble of pre-cum and then Colin's semen erupted into my mouth.

"Give us a bit of room now lad," Frank said and knelt fully over my face.

I sucked his penis into my mouth greedily and was delighted when Frank lowered his face between my thighs. I've no idea what Colin was doing at this time but with Frank's tongue doing exquisite things to my clitoris and a finger stimulating my anus I soon experienced an almighty orgasm.

With my cries still echoing around the kitchen Frank urged me to get to my feet and face the table.

"Watch this lad 'cause you're going next," Frank told him, once I was in position leaning over the end of the table.

I felt the tip of Frank's penis probing between my cunt lips and as it slid inside heard Colin's excited exclamation from the side. Gripping the tops of my thighs Frank fucked me steadily, Colin's breathing sounding more laboured than his.

Frank lasted a nice long time too and as he withdrew said, "There you go lad, get stuck in."

Almost immediately I felt Colin's penis driving into me. Not only did he fuck me far more forcefully that Frank had done but Colin's penis was definitely bigger and my excited yells rang out, echoing loudly round the kitchen walls.

"That's it lad, you're doing great. Do it to her hard and fast; give her a damn good fucking!"

Frank shouted excitedly at one point, and I must admit Colin did just that.

Lasting longer than Frank, don't forget Colin had already come once, he fucked me for ages, his penis pounding in and out of me like a piston while I gripped the edges of the table desperately. Eventually though, and shouting incomprehensibly, Colin came and staggered backwards.

Later, Frank and Colin having completed their work and gone, I had to clean the kitchen floor and table ensuring all signs of our amorous activities had been erased.

* * *

(Mid-July.) Raymond, mid-thirties.

It was an unusual encounter. I was on my way home in the early afternoon having been away for a couple of nights on an assignment; an assignment I'd completed a day earlier than expected. Having left the dual carriageway I was travelling across country on a B road when I saw him, or rather his motor-home initially. A short distance beyond the motor-home I saw a guy walking along the grass verge carrying a petrol can, surmising correctly that he was the driver of said vehicle and had run out of petrol. He stuck a thumb out as I approached and seeing a fair-haired good looking guy in his thirties, I pulled up beside him. The guy, who was clad in shorts and singlet, with sandals on his bare feet, asked cheerily if I could give him a lift to the nearest petrol station, which he told me was about three miles further on.

During the short drive he told me his name was Raymond and he lived, or used to he corrected, in the town I'd recently bypassed.

"Thought I'd enough juice to make it to the petrol station," Raymond told me cheerily. "Seems not."

Alighting at the petrol station Raymond thanked me but when I said I'd wait while he filled the can and take him back to his camper van he replied that there was no need, he'd hitch back or walk if need be. Telling Raymond I was in no hurry I ignored his words and waited anyway.

If the truth be told I fancied the guy from the start, his skimpy shorts and vest revealed a bronzed and muscular body and I also noticed a promisingly large bulge in the front of said shorts. Plus I hadn't had sex for three days, an unusually long time for me, so was feeling frustrated.

Back at his motor-home Raymond poured the fuel into the tank while I watched, asking if he spent much time in it.

"I do nowadays," Raymond replied.

"I've never even seen the inside of a motor-home, let alone slept in one," I told him conversationally.

"Mine is pretty basic," he replied. "Take a look while I wash the smell of petrol off my hands."

Raymond opened the door and ushered me inside. Following me up the steps he washed his hands and I gazed about, remarking that he seemed to have all mod-cons

"In a basic fashion I suppose," he conceded.

By this time my eyes had settled on a magazine laying open on a bench seat. Picking it up I found it to be a bondage magazine and flicked through the pages with growing interest.

Snatching it from my hands, his face growing pink, Raymond said, "Sorry, I'd forgotten about that."

He opened a cupboard to stow the magazine inside, quickly closing the door again afterwards, though not before I'd seen other magazines and various paraphernalia including what looked to be a set of handcuffs.

"Into that sort of thing are you?" I smiled.

"A bit I suppose, though it cost me my marriage."

Raymond went on to tell me how he'd tried to persuade his wife, now ex-wife, to experiment with more variety in their sex life, including a bit of mild bondage. Disgusted, she stormed off and the conversation signalled the beginning of a rapid deterioration in their marriage, and ultimately divorce.

"Hence I'm living in the van for the time being."

My mind in overdrive I opened the cupboard to retrieve the magazine telling him I'd found it intriguing. Raymond watched silently as I slowly turned the pages before asking about the handcuffs I'd spotted inside the cupboard.

"They're just for a bit of harmless fun," he told me. "They have a quick release catch so the wearer can easily remove the cuffs."

Raymond showed me the handcuffs, encased in pink fluffy sleeves, and the quick release lever.

"Put them on me," I said impulsively and turning, put my wrists behind my back.

"Well only if you're certain?"

"Yes do it. You said yourself they're easy to remove."

"OK, but not like that," Raymond said and taking one of my wrists clamped a cuff closed around it and then raised my arm to attach the other cuff to a ceiling hook above my head.

Producing another set of handcuffs he did the same with my other wrist before asking how I felt.

"Deliciously helpless up to a point but I could still use my feet to kick out at an attacker."

"Not with these on," he said taking another device from the cupboard.

"Adjustable ankle restraints," he told me. "Shall I?"

"Yes, go ahead," I replied, excitement mounting.

"Kick your shoes off first."

Raymond's voice had an edge to it now and directly I'd kicked my shoes off he knelt and attached the ankle cuffs, pushing my feet further apart in the process.

"How's that?" he asked, straightening up. "Your ankles could be pushed much further apart if I adjusted the bar but your skirt would need to be raised or damaged."

"Now I do feel helpless, deliciously so," I smiled at Raymond. "You could do whatever you want with me now."

"I thought you looked randy as soon as I climbed in the car and saw you sitting there with your skirt half way up your thighs," he said standing close. "I also thought you might be wearing stockings and suspenders so perhaps now is the time to find out."

Raymond looked at me and finding I merely smiled ran his hands up the outside of both my thighs, smiling himself when he felt the suspenders through my skirt.

"Do what you said with the ankle restraints. Make them go wider," I urged, excitement mounting.

His breath quickening Raymond lifted my skirt and tucked the hem into the waistband before allowing his eyes to travel downwards.

"Pink knickers, my favourite colour!" he exclaimed, running his hand across the front of them.

Abruptly dropping to his knees Raymond adjusted the bar until my ankles were held really wide apart.

"Not too much?" he asked.

"No, I feel great. Do whatever you want with me!" I exclaimed excitedly.

"Well first I'm going to have these knickers off and spank your bare bum for being a tease."

So saying Raymond produced a knife from a nearby drawer and proceeded to cut the flimsy panties from my body. Thrusting a hand between my thighs he announced triumphantly that I was soaking wet.

"You're gagging for it and are going to get it!"

Fingering me for a few seconds Raymond then moved to my rear and began spanking me. I loved it; the blows raining down on my bottom as I hung there totally helpless and the sound of the occasional passing traffic really excited me.

"Good that's brought a nice pink glow to your bum cheeks," he said eventually. "Matches your knickers actually."

I glanced at the remains of my panties on the floor of his motor-home without regret. Then I heard the rustle of clothing before he appeared in front of me stark naked and very erect.

Again his hand delved between my thighs and Raymond crowed that I was even wetter. There was a nervousness about the guy though as he undid my blouse and yanked it open. Again the knife was used, this time to slice through my bra.

Taking my bared breasts in his hands Raymond first licked both nipples before nibbling and rolling them between his teeth. Seeming to be losing control more and more Raymond hissed in my ear that he could do whatever he wanted.

"You're mine for the taking," he jeered.

"I know!" I exclaimed, excited by his words.

"I'm going to have you at least twice whether you want it or not."

"I want it, I want it," I wailed, out of control myself now as Raymond's fingers worked on both my cunt and anus while he again chewed my nipples.

His hands dropped away and Raymond grinned at me. Suddenly, and catching me by surprise, his penis drove into me and I yelped, lifted up bodily by the force of it. Laughing, Raymond began fucking me but not for long. He didn't find the position we were in any more comfortable than I did so withdrawing he released one of the handcuffs. Throwing it aside he did the same with the other and suddenly released from the ceiling hook I would have fallen due to the ankle restraints if he hadn't supported me. I then felt him handcuffing my wrists together behind my back. Next Raymond pushed me down to my knees which was neither easy nor comfortable for me with my ankles remaining wide apart.

Holding my head up by my hair Raymond pushed his genitals into my face. Clearly having lost all control by this time he rubbed his penis and balls back and forth across my face while spelling out in very lurid terms what he was going to do to me.

Ordered to lick and then suck his balls I set to with a will, much to Raymond's evident pleasure. Next it was his penis that received the full treatment.

Clearly very fired up by this time Raymond shouted to me, "Lick my bum hole," turning and bending to thrust his backside into my face.

Holding the cheeks apart Raymond pushed back to my mouth but reacted with surprise at the enthusiastic way I licked his anus.

Eventually he could take no more and straightening up quickly dragged me roughly over to the sleeping compartment. Pushing me face down over the bed his penis drove into me and again I yelped at the suddenness of it.

With wrists and ankles secured I felt waves of excitement coursing through my body as Raymond fucked me.

"Scores of guys could do it to me now and I'd be helpless to stop them," I shouted in my delirium.

I was on fire with the excitement of being taken over the end of the bed while secured and helpless to resist. It was a phenomenal experience and though he didn't last long, soon ejaculating deep inside me, I rated it one of the best and most exciting encounters ever.

Directly he withdrew Raymond began spanking me again, although not for long this time.

There was lull but then the feel of a thin metal rod of some kind brought sharply down across my buttocks made me yell, more with surprise than anything else at that point.

My yells continued though, now due to pain as the over excited Raymond lashed my backside with his metal rod. Eventually hearing me sobbing and begging for mercy the beating ceased and Raymond apologised profusely saying he got carried away.

"No harm done. I loved it actually but need to be able to concentrate on driving, which might prove difficult with a painful bum."

Raymond was stroking my bottom then and saying how much I turned him on.

"You're a very attractive and highly sexed lady; your bum is exquisite," he murmured continuing to stroke it.

"I hoped you've marked it enough for my husband to see," I commented, before going on to explain about J liking me to go with other guys and would be really excited to hear about my latest adventure.

Expressing surprise Raymond was busily parting my bum cheeks.

"Tell your husband I really like his wife's crinkly little bum hole then."

"I will, it will turn him on."

"Tell him about this as well."

So saying, Raymond began licking my anus, his fingers stroking my cunt and soon finding the clitoris. The combination of tongue on my anus and fingers on clitoris invariably brought me to another convulsing orgasm.

"I doubt you're averse to getting it up the bum," he grunted as I came back down to earth.

12