Sandi's Erotic Adventures Ch. 26

Story Info
1. Burglars. 2. Les, the beginning.
4.7k words
4.75
3.7k
00

Part 26 of the 45 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/26/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A semi-autobiographical account of my sexual encounters over many years.

Chapter Twenty-Six. 2006.

(February.) Burglars.

Ever since my parents had retired and moved to Oxfordshire, presumably to be nearer their friends from the world of academia, I had been asked to keep an eye on their property whenever they were away; particularly since their second move to a somewhat isolated house near A******. I like the secluded house they live in and don't mind the chore one bit, usually taking paperwork and staying overnight every three or four days during their absence.

Like I said I didn't find it an inconvenient arrangement at all but then the following incident occurred.

I arrived at my parent's house early Monday evening on the second week of their fortnights holiday. Taking my shoulder bag, briefcase and small case with my overnight things from the boot of the car I walked the short distance to the front door. Letting myself in I quickly set my belongings down on the floor to de-activate the alarm, which to my surprise remained silent. Surely I hadn't forgotten to set the alarm on my last visit I thought, but then a guy suddenly appeared from the lounge and kicked the front door shut before grabbing me. Two other guys came running down the stairs and seeing they were all wearing balaclava type face coverings I realised I'd interrupted a burglary.

In a state of shock I found myself bundled onto a hall chair whereupon a fourth burglar arrived on the scene carrying the ball of string usually kept in the kitchen. Almost before I realised what was happening my wrists had been tied together behind the chair back and my ankles secured to the front legs of it.

They seem very professional I thought, twisting and turning in vain against the bonds. All I accomplished was the hem of my skirt, already high up my legs from being bundled onto the chair, rode even higher.

The burglars moved briskly back and forth, initially ignoring my protests as they carried their spoils to the rear door; the door they'd used to break in and where a pick-up truck was parked, although I didn't know that until later.

It seemed as if they'd nearly finished when one of them, younger than the others I guessed, came to a stop in front of me. He was staring at my legs where stocking tops were visible. Looking round to check the others weren't about he swiftly pushed my skirt up high enough to expose my panties, at which I protested loudly. My shouts brought one of the others onto the scene but he merely laughed. In fact not content to just laugh the newcomer pushed his hand roughly between my thighs, laughing again when I yelled even louder.

"Hey, come on you two, we need a hand with the gear."

With obvious reluctance the two guys went off to help their mates. Soon though a different guy appeared and telling me they'd found my safe hidden behind the painting, demanded the combination.

"I don't know anything about a safe, this is not my house. I'm simply keeping an eye on it."

Without warning the burglar slapped me across the face and said, "Don't give me that. What's the combination?"

I was still trying to explain that I didn't know the number when the rest of them arrived on the scene.

"Right, all loaded ready to go. Just need the safe opening."

"The bitch won't tell me the combination," the first said, picking my shoulder bag up and emptying the contents onto the hall floor.

"Nothing to tell us the combination here," he commented, rummaging through the contents and transferring the thirty or so pounds he found to his pocket.

The one who seemed to be their leader slapped my face in his turn, demanding the combination.

Again I tried to get through to them that I was merely the house sitter and didn't know. However, my cause wasn't helped by the numerous photos my parents had of me adorning walls and cabinets, proof enough that I was lying as far as the burglars were concerned.

"I've had enough of your lies, perhaps this will persuade you to talk."

With that he ripped my blouse open and then yanked my bra up exposing my breasts.

Someone else promptly grabbed then while lower down I realised scissors were being used to cut my skirt from top to bottom; it was then pulled from my body.

The only way to differentiate the burglars, as they didn't use names in my hearing, is by number so that is how I'll continue.

"Come on sweetheart, tell us the combination or it will be your knickers next," number 1 said.

My continuing silence prompted number 1 to tell the others to untie me and I actually thought they believed me at last. Not a bit of it. Released from the chair I was merely carried into the dining room and while two of them held me in a firm grip my panties were yanked down and off.

"Anything to say now?" number 1 barked and I shook my head defiantly.

"OK, strip her naked and lift her onto the table."

It didn't take the men long to remove the remnants of my clothing, most of them having a feel of my breasts while doing so. I was then lifted up onto the table and held spread eagled on the top of it. My wrists were tied to two of the table legs and my ankles to the other two, forcing my legs really wide apart in the process. I was literally tied down in an X position, fully exposed to the burglars and feeling very vulnerable.

"We can see everything you've got now," number 2 jeered, forcing a cushion beneath my bottom to raise and expose me even more.

"See sense girl," number 1 said. "You need to tell us the combination now or it will be the worse for you. Look around."

Turning my head from side to side as he indicated I saw the younger ones, 3 and 4, had already removed their lower garments and were waving erect cocks at me. There seemed little point in continuing my denials so I remained silent until fingers were suddenly and unexpectedly pushed into my cunt, at which I yelled.

"This can only end one way now. Push her knickers into the stupid cow's mouth as a gag and let's get done with it," number 2 said.

"Yea let's all fuck the bitch and get the hell out of here," number 4 added.

I think number 1 might have been able to restrain them but was as fed up by my refusal to disclose the combination as the others by this time.

"OK untie her and lift the stupid cow off the table."

His instructions were promptly carried out but then I was pushed forward over the end of the table and my wrists retied to the opposite end of it. Next my legs were forced wide apart and ankles tied to the table legs again.

Taking me by surprise a penis drove into me and a body slammed up to mine, the gag preventing any sound breaking from my lips. I didn't know which of them it was fucking me but it didn't matter anyway as I knew all of them would take me.

Being gagged by my own panties seemed an added indignity I mused, while the penis drilled in and out of me. Unnecessary really as given the remote location of the house it's highly unlikely anyone would have heard my yells anyway.

As expected all four burglars fucked me one after the other, after which I was left tied over the table while they finalised their departure. It seemed that three of them were going in the pick-up truck leaving number 2 to stay behind to untie me once they'd made good their escape.

With the sound of the pick-up truck fading into the distance number 2 returned and pulling the gag from my mouth remarked that as he'd been told to wait half an hour he might as well enjoy himself.

"You can be the entertainment," he jeered, squeezing and pummelling my bottom.

"Noticed this when we turned your bag out. Don't think the others knew what it's for but I do," he told me, waving the tube of lubricant in my face. "Like it up the arse do you?"

"Not from you I don't!"

He laughed and started fingering my anus with a well lubricated finger.

"Good job you don't have a say in it then," he said, a second and then a third finger invading my anus. "I'm having your bum hole come what may so relax and accept it or have it the rough way. It's all one to me."

The burglar removed his fingers and he gave my buttocks a mighty blow with the handle of my mother's feather duster. I yelled and he hit me twice more before I gasped, "Just get it over with and leave me alone."

He tossed the feather duster aside and laughed. There was a pause then but I knew what he was doing.

I felt the tip of his lubricated penis nudging at my anus and eventually it edged inside.

"You're going to regret not telling us what we wanted," he said, as more and more of his penis penetrated my anus.

He was bum fucking me then, his hands pulling at my buttocks, fingernails digging into the flesh.

Grunting like an animal the burglar continued driving his penis in and out of my anus with increasingly violent thrusts until he came, fully embedded inside me.

He left soon after but at least untied me from the table, at which I slumped to the floor.

I remained on the floor long after he'd gone, reliving my ordeal at the hands of the burglars. My fingers automatically slipped between my thighs as I mulled over the fact of being raped by the four of them, plus anally by number 2. Then I was masturbating unashamedly, reliving the experience over and over again to repeatedly bring myself to orgasm.

I then had a long soak in the bath realising at one point that I could very easily have fantasized that very scenario!

For the first time since the episode with Jim and his friends I'd been taken forcibly, having no control over what happened to me. The few occasions I'd been tied previously had been by my own request but this, to be used as an object with total disregard for my well-being, evoked deep and curiously satisfying feelings. Weird!

I had fresh underwear to put on but my skirt and blouse were ruined so I bundled them into my small case to get rid of at home. I found a plain navy blue dress of my mothers to wear, the least frumpy looking of her clothes, and which I would have to return later in the week.

Only then did I report the burglary and two officers, one male and one female, came to take a statement about two hours later. I described what had happened on entering my parents house and my initial surprise that the alarm wasn't working. Next I told them about being confronted by the masked burglars and tied to the hall chair while they completed ransacking the house; suppressing the fact that I'd been raped by the four of them. I could only give the police a very limited description of the men and vehicles they'd used, and a full list of all the things taken would have to wait for my parents return. And that was that, at least for the time being.

My parents seemed more concerned about the loss of some antique furniture than my own well-being; if anything blaming me for the break in. My mother even said I must have been negligent in setting the alarm system until dad pointed out that it had been disabled by someone who knew what they were doing.

Anyway a few months later they got their precious furniture back when the burglars, probably not realising the furniture's true value, tried to sell it.

When the case eventually came to court I had to appear as witness; not that I could identify the burglars. I found myself studying the faces of the four guys who had raped me with morbid curiosity, finding a couple of them quite repulsive.

I have of course spent plenty of time in a court of law due to my profession but this was the first time I'd undergone questioning as a witness and found it an interesting experience. During said questioning I reiterated that I couldn't possibly identify the guys in the dock due to the burglars wearing balaclavas and having spoken very little in my hearing. Each of the suspects was then instructed to read some text from a card whereupon I duly confirmed that I couldn't be certain.

The guys in the dock were grinning at one another by this time, knowing full well that as my rape hadn't been included in the charges I couldn't have reported it.

To be honest I easily recognised the voices of 1 and 2 but deliberately suppressed it, for reasons unknown.

Anyway, they were acquitted of the burglary but convicted of receiving and handling stolen property, for which they would be sentenced at a later date.

* * *

(Late-July.) Les, fifty.

It was gloriously hot July weather for house sitting and I had every intention of taking advantage of it for sunbathing. Having debated with myself about taking a bikini I decided against as the garden is very secluded, so there I was laying stark naked on my rug when he appeared.

Dozing, I'd been disturbed by the rattle of the side-gate but as the gate was locked hadn't given it any more thought. Then I heard the crunch of footsteps on the gravel driveway at the other end of my parents house and there he was.

The tall, slightly balding guy of fifty, was dressed in check shirt open to the waist, displaying his broad and manly chest to advantage. His faded denims were torn and actually held up by what appeared to be baling twine!

Apologising profusely the guy explained that he owned the farm at the end of the lane and following their burglary earlier in the year Ralph and Joan had asked him if he'd keep an eye on the place while they were away.

"You must be the daughter. Joan said you might be popping over from time to time but not seeing a car I assumed you weren't here today."

I explained about garaging my car, something I'd started doing quite recently as it happens, thinking the guy must be very friendly with my parents to be on first name terms.

"You're very brave, laying there naked," he said, walking slowly along the grass to stand at my feet.

"But it's totally secluded," I replied, allowing my legs to part a little.

"The name's Les," he told me, staring unashamedly at my pubic bush. "You must be Sandra."

"Yes but I prefer Sandi."

"Sandi it is then," he smiled, well aware of my legs drifting further apart under his scrutiny.

"Well Les, there's room on my rug for two so why not join me," I patted the empty space beside myself.

"I'm tempted," he sighed, "very tempted and have plenty of time today so why not."

With that Les slipped his shirt off and sat down to remove boots and socks. Standing again he took his trousers off and quickly lay down beside me, though not before I'd spotted the substantial bulge in the front of his underpants.

"Hmm, the sun does feel good," he commented.

"Well get those pants off and feel the sun all over."

"Actually it's a bit embarrassing as your lovely body is having an effect on me," he hesitated.

At that I raised myself on one elbow and pulled his underpants down just enough to reveal a nice big erect penis.

"Oh lovely!" I squealed and before Les realised what was happening cupped his balls in one hand while leaning across to kiss the tip of his penis.

"Oh my," he gasped, gasping even louder when I sucked his balls into my mouth.

Next, I licked all the sensitive areas of his penis, Les moaning that he'd never experienced anything like it.

"Doesn't your wife do oral then?"

"Good God no, in fact Hazel went off sex completely fifteen years ago, not that she was ever all that interested in it even before our boys were born."

"This is your lucky day then, and mine," I smiled at Les before resuming my work on his genitals.

With his fingers running through my hair Les lay gasping and groaning as I sucked his penis.

"Enough," he said at last. "Let me do something I haven't done in decades."

"What's that?"

"Taste a woman's cunt," he said a little shyly.

"Go on then."

I lay back spreading my legs wide and Les swiftly completed the removal of his underpants.

Kneeling between my feet and bending low he stared between my thighs and I raised my lower region to display myself to him. Several hundred guys have seen my cunt but it still excites me to see the effect it has on them and Les was no exception.

Moving forward Les kissed my cunt. Next he began licking me there and it felt incredibly good considering his lack of practice. With his hands on my breasts, fingers stimulating the nipples, his tongue repeatedly flicking my clitoris, Les brought me to orgasm.

"Good job we're a long way from any other habitation, the noise you make," he smiled moving on top of me.

"Oh yes, lovely," I cried, flinging my arms around the guy as his penis nudged it's way into me.

"I had a vasectomy after the birth of our third son, not that it did me much good," he said bitterly.

Les was fucking me slowly, very slowly to begin with and clearly relishing every moment of his opportunity.

Soon though he scooped my legs up to double them back to my shoulders and increased his pace. With Les fucking me faster and faster my ecstatic cries rang out, frightening the birds from the trees.

With a loud cry himself Les came, his semen spurting into me in torrents.

"That was brilliant," he gasped rolling off to lay beside me. "How long are you staying?"

"I was only planning on staying one night this time but could probably be persuaded into staying longer if you pay me plenty of visits," I smiled at the guy, my hand drifting across to his genitals with a will of its own.

"I'll do that gladly."

"Good. My house sitting chore has just got a lot more interesting."

Les departed soon after but returned in the evening for a really long and satisfying session of lovemaking. A brilliant lover, our accidental meeting proved very beneficial for us both, so much so that the following morning I drove home to collect papers and suchlike so that I could work at my parents house. Unsurprisingly when told the reason for my planned absence John was as enthusiastic as I about my new lover.

So it was that I stayed a further six nights at my parents house, only departing on the day of their arrival home. Les visited at every opportunity, fucking me both outdoors and in the house, and also proved adept at applying sensual massage to my body. It was during one such massage when I was laying face down on the rug that the subject of my tattoo came up. I haven't mentioned it before so will replicate our conversation here.

His fingers gently tracing the tattoo on the small of my back, Les asked what it was.

"Looks a bit like a lily-of-the-valley, but that seems an unusual choice for a tattoo."

"Your knowledge of plants is very good you're spot on, my tattoo is a lily-of-the-valley."

I thought for a moment before deciding to tell Les the story behind my tattoo.

"First though you need to know that my husband is a voyeur and willing cuckold. I told John the reason for my extended stay here, my initial meeting with you and what a fantastic lover you are."

Turning over to lay on my back I smiled to see the shocked expression on Les' face.

"You mean your husband, John was it, is happy for you to have sex with other men?" he asked incredulously.

"More than happy he positively encourages me and with my large, some might say insatiable sexual appetite, it's an ideal arrangement for me."

Without realising it I was idly stroking my new lover's penis, a penis which was hardening again as the reality of what I'd told Les sank in.

"In that case maybe I could visit you at home when your house sitting duties end," Les said eagerly. "I wasn't looking forward to your departure but from what you've said you only live about forty miles away."

"I know my husband would welcome your visits as much as I but let me return to the story of my tattoo."

I told Les about our meeting with Douglas in the summer of 2000 and how he'd become my occasional lover, even visiting our house and making love to me in front of John, though strictly rationing viewing times.

"Last year Douglas suggested my having a small tattoo done on the small of my back, saying a lily-of-the-valley was the perfect subject. I didn't initially realize the significance until he went on to say that every time my husband saw the tattoo over the coming years it would remind him of our affair and all the times he, Douglas, had fucked me. You see Douglas surname is Lilley."

12