Sandi's Erotic Adventures Ch. 27

Story Info
1. Encounters at the Tattoo Studio. 2. Narrow-Boat Gang-Bang.
4.6k words
4.82
5.2k
2
0

Part 27 of the 45 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/26/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A semi-autobiographical account of my sexual encounters over many years.

Chapter Twenty-Seven. 2007.

(January.) Jay, late-twenties.

Arriving at the Red-Jay tattoo studio for my initial appointment I met Jay, the tattooist, for the first time. A good looking guy in his late-twenties he wore his long hair in a pony tail and sported many tattoos of his own.

Having told Jay the style of tattoo I was interested in he gave me a book of designs to look through and I found the very thing.

"I've only ever done a dove once before, where on your body do you want it?"

"The top of my right thigh, at the front."

"OK, let me check out the area and dimension of tat and then we'll fix up an appointment."

I was wearing tight fitting trousers, the day being a chilly one, so slipped them off to show Jay the area I had in mind. Following his instruction I lay down on a sort of couch so he could examine my thigh.

"Yes, highly suitable spot. Your skin is unblemished and will make a perfect canvas for my work. Just spread your legs a little more."

"I've heard that request a few times," I smiled up at Jay while parting my legs.

"I'm not surprised, you're a very attractive lady."

With one hand resting on my panties Jay made a close examination of my thigh, plainly in no hurry.

"I think your body would make the perfect canvass for a tattoo artist to work on. Can I see more?"

Removing my top and bra I returned to the prone position on the couch.

"Absolutely lovely," he murmured, his eyes and then his hands running over my body.

With his hands coming to rest on my breasts Jay told me his interest in my body was purely professional.

"Of course it is," I smiled.

His hands moving caressingly down my body to my panties he began easing them downwards, pausing to ask, "may I?"

"Of course. But if this is going to go any further perhaps you ought to close the shop."

"Studio," Jay corrected before striding to the door and locking it, turning the sign to read 'closed'.

Jay returned slipping his shirt off as he approached.

"Your own tattoo's are a good advert for the business," I told him. "Although presumably done by someone else?"

"My partner, Red."

"Ah, hence the name Red-Jay studio!"

After slipping his jeans off Jay returned to the task of relieving me of my panties, something a lot of guys have done down the years! Once they were off I again spread my legs but this time his attention was focussed on the area between them.

"I think it could take several appointments to complete your tattoo," he told me.

"What, just for a small dove tattoo?"

"Well I want to take my time and make sure it's perfect. A perfect tattoo to adorn a perfect body."

"Several visits will be fine," I told Jay, aware by this time of the substantial bulge in his y-fronts.

Running his hands up my inner thighs Jay leaned over to plant a kiss between them. Licking me then, the touch of his tongue on my cunt was electrifying.

Continuing to lick me there Jay's hands moved up to caress my breasts again. Tweaking my nipples with his fingers, his tongue working wonders on my clitoris, Jay brought me to a noisy orgasm during which I found myself squeezing his face between my thighs.

Straitening up and shedding his y-fronts he moved to the end of the couch and I found myself eyeing a penis of very similar dimensions to the one I had last night, Les'.

Going to work on Jay's penis with mouth and tongue I also raked his balls with my fingernails. It was when I sucked his balls fully into my mouth that Jay said he'd reduce the price of the tattoo by a pound or two every time I visited.

"How many visits would I need to make before the tattoo would be free?"

Jay paused for a moment before saying, "If you visit me a couple of afternoons a week for the next four months, and suck my balls each time, I'll do the tat for free."

"It's a deal," I told him and sealed it by sucking his balls again.

It's something that very obviously turned him on so I continued sucking Jay's balls for an age, enjoying the feel of his fingers stroking and probing between my thighs while I did so.

Eventually he mounted me and I gave vent to a loud cry of joy as his penis drove inside. Jay fucked me at a phenomenal pace and I clung to him yelling ecstatically, happy in the knowledge that I'd be having plenty more of this.

(Late-May.) An unexpected encounter.

The tattoo had been completed ages ago but I happily kept my side of the bargain by continuing to visit Jay for twice weekly sex sessions. The days varied due to my changing work load but Jay wasn't bothered about that.

Entering the studio with mounting excitement, I went straight through to the back room as usual. Jay wasn't about but I took my dress off, assuming he would soon return.

I was standing looking at a photographic display of Jay's work hanging on the wall, including my own thigh, when I felt fingers unfastening my bra. I assumed he must have appeared from the depths of the building but when hands clasped my breasts realised something wasn't right. The fingers were squeezing my nipples far rougher than Jay had ever done and turning my head to look over my shoulder I froze to see a complete stranger standing behind me. Spinning round I asked what the hell he thought he was doing, in the process giving him a full view of my breasts. Ignoring my words he looked me up and down.

"I see my protege has done a good job."

He was staring at my new tattoo and I realised the guy must be the partner Jay had spoken about.

"I know what you're here for and as Jay had to go out I'll be doing the business with you today instead of him."

"I don't know about that," I temporized. "What do you think I am."

"A deal is a deal so get your knickers off sharpish so I can find out if you're as good a fuck as Jay says."

Red, probably in his late-forties, was stark naked and with a body almost completely covered in tattoos.

"Must have taken ages to get that lot done," I commented, then smiled to see the two elephant ears placed so that his penis, tattooed accordingly, represented the trunk.

Or it would when flaccid, at the moment it was fully erect.

"Come on stop buggering about, get those knickers off," he snapped.

Although finding the rough speaking, rather ugly looking guy physically repulsive, I nevertheless slipped my panties off and he promptly thrust a hand roughly between my legs.

"Jay said it doesn't take much to get you going and he's right. Your cunt is already oozing moisture," Red fingered me roughly as he spoke.

My hand automatically sought out his penis and when he urged me to kneel I promptly did so.

"Suck my balls," he snapped, evidently learning about my predilection from Jay.

I sucked Red's balls for quite a while before turning my attention to his penis.

"Shit, you're good at that girl," he gasped before telling me to get on the couch, face down.

I did as instructed and Red promptly bit my right buttock. I yelped, yelping louder when he bit the left one. Next, he spread the cheeks apart and I squealed with delight when he began licking my anus. His fingers were driving in and out of my cunt while he licked my anus, his tongue even seeming to poke inside. Red continued until I was wailing and crying out, over and over again, as a series of powerful orgasms racked my body.

Laughing then as he watched my body arching and convulsing uncontrollable on the couch.

"You're desperate for a bloody good fucking," I heard him say as I attained a degree of normalcy. "I like a filthy woman with a well-used greasy cunt like yours."

Although my breathing had returned to normal I said nothing, passively allowing Red to turn me over onto my back.

"Get those legs wide apart bitch," he snapped, slapping my thighs, and I automatically did so.

Bringing his hand down sharply Red slapped my cunt, continuing to do so until I begged him to stop.

"Yea OK, but I notice you didn't try to close your legs or ward off my hand. You're desperate for cock and would do anything to get one, right?"

I didn't answer and pulling me down to the end of the couch he grabbed my ankles to hoist them up so that my legs were at right angles to the rest of my body. Next, with the tip of his penis touching my cunt, he said, "This is what you want, go on admit as much and beg me to put it in."

Again I remained silent and he teased me by rubbing the tip of his penis up and down the length of my slit repeatedly. When his penis did eventually slip inside a little it was withdrawn again immediately and grinning down at me he said, "Come on I know you want it. Beg me to fuck you and don't mince your words."

"Damn you!" I exclaimed; he was right and we both knew it.

And still he teased me merely rubbing my cunt with the tip of his penis without actually entering me. Suddenly I could take no more and cried out in anguish, "Do it to me you bastard. My cunt is aching for your cock, fuck me now and fuck me hard!"

"It's not just my cock you need though is it you filthy slut, any cock will do. Say it."

"Yes yes, you're right," I babbled hysterically. "I want fucking and any cock will do."

"That's better," Red said, triumph written on his face.

His penis driving fully inside he began fucking me and the loud cry which broke from my lips was of sheer relief.

"At last!" I yelled.

"This is what you need slut. A good hard pounding from a cock, any cock and more than one, am I right or am I right," he taunted.

"You're right, of course you are. My cunt aches for cock, lots of cocks," I wailed uncontrollably.

"If half-a-dozen guys came in now you'd be theirs for the taking; you'd spread your legs for a regiment given half a chance," Red jeered, fucking me roughly, his hands on my ankles yanking them even further apart.

"You're a slut, a slut who can't get enough cock," he jeered, his penis stationary inside me.

"Don't stop, don't stop. Fuck me you brute," I practically begged.

Laughing Red resumed his thrusts, fucking me faster and faster until he came.

Withdrawing he simply let my ankles drop and as a consequence I slipped off the couch.

Looking down at me on the floor Red said, "I'm going for a shower and expect you to be gone by the time I come back down. I don't want a filthy slut like you cluttering up the place. I've finished with you so get dressed and piss off."

So saying he departed to what I assumed must be his living quarters above the studio.

Despite his admonition to be gone, I dressed slowly, my aching limbs testifying to the rough treatment I'd received at his hands.

'Well that will teach me to be more careful about what I'm getting into in future' I thought, letting myself out.

I walked away from the studio feeling shaken by the experience, not least my own very vociferous response to the rough treatment Red had meted out. I felt as if I'd simply been used as his plaything, nothing but a toy for his sexual gratification.

However, returning to the tattoo studio the following week I was aware of a sense of disappointment to find it was back to normal with Jay, despite his lovemaking being so much more skilled and caring than the thoughtless, selfish Red.

I paid a further three visits to the tattoo studio disturbed to find myself experiencing the same sense of disappointment at Red's continuing absence.

(Actually I discovered that it was Jay who lived above the studio while Red, who is married, has a house on the outskirts of town.)

Over the next few months I frequently thought about Red's treatment of me and my feelings of disquiet about the episode were greatly compounded by the realization of the ease with which I'd fallen under his spell. The insults, sneers and jeers I'd been subjected to throughout my encounter with Red seemed to arouse a weirdly erotic sense of excitement which I was seemingly impotent to resist.

Red was a brute, a beast who had used me, used my body, solely for his own gratification without the least interest in me as a person. However, there was something about Red's contemptuous treatment of me, his casual dismissal when it was over, which had a deep and lasting effect on me. It seemed to have rekindled feelings within me which I'd probably been suppressing ever since my encounter with Jim and the four lads back in 1999.

* * *

(September.) A narrow-boat encounter with Guy and friends, all mid-twenties.

It was a pleasantly warm day and I was walking a section of the Grand Union Canal when my progress was arrested by an interesting view through the partially open window of a narrow-boat. A naked guy was towelling himself and my walk came to an abrupt halt as I found myself staring with undisguised lust at a particularly long penis swaying back and forth between his thighs.

"Come on in and dry my back, nosy," he called out, spotting me.

"OK," I replied impulsively, and walking a little farther along the canal bank stepped aboard the narrow-boat.

Instinctively ducking my head I descended a few steps into the cabin. The small double doors through which I entered suddenly slammed shut and I realised that the music and voices heard through the open window weren't solely emanating from a radio as I'd assumed but there were other guys aboard.

Suppressing my initial surprise I took the towel the naked guy held out to me and began drying his back. Introducing himself as Guy, the young man told me conversationally that he and five friends were spending their holiday on a narrow-boat pub crawl.

With more guys appearing from further up the interior of the narrow-boat it was becoming somewhat crowded in the confined space and when I felt a hand delving up under my skirt there was little I could do to repel it, even had I wanted too. It was also impossible to determine whose hand it was!

So, there were six of them altogether and I felt a frisson of fear, just the right amount, mixed with excitement when other hands joined the first up my skirt.

Turning to face me Guy asked why I looked through the window.

"It's not every day I see a gorgeous and naked young man," I smiled, taking his penis in my hand. "I suppose I came down for this, not realising you had company."

"And it doesn't bother you that three of my mates have their hands up your skirt?"

"Well you could all do anything you wanted and I'd be powerless to stop you."

The words came unbidden, my excitement growing at this unexpected turn of events.

"Too right," a guy behind me said as several hands yanked my skirt up.

Smiling at Guy I took his balls in my other hand as I felt my panties being tugged down.

I had no idea whose hand it was between my legs until the voice I'd heard before announced, "She's a nice juicy cunt lads."

Fingers probed inside while other hands raised my top. Instead of removing it though they left the top covering my face so I couldn't see a thing.

Things were happening fast now, with so many of them. My bra was unfastened, many hands pawing my breasts. Other fingers beside the first were now probing my cunt while someone else was trying to insert a finger into my anus. With the top over my face I couldn't see a thing which I found incredibly exciting! For my part I now held an erect penis in each hand thinking happily that all these guys were going to have me.

All crowded together, bodies pressing to bodies, it seemed as if their hands were everywhere.

"It's too confined in here; let's move along to the turning point and have her behind the tumble- down shed."

It was Guy's voice and the suggestion meeting with approval I heard the clatter of footsteps going up to the small deck area.

Soon the narrow-boat was on the move and Guy removed my top to kiss me.

"I hope you understand what you're getting into here," he said, his hands kneading my bottom.

"I know exactly what's going to happen, you're all going to fuck me, hopefully many times," I said excitedly. "Don't worry about me, I love being the centre of attention for a group of lusting males."

I realised the narrow-boat was stationary again and some of the lads had gone to tie it the moorings.

Unlike me they were clothed and when I was escorted onto the canal bank I found the surface rough on the soles of my feet.

"Carry me please, some of you," I called.

Willing hands picked me up and it was with a delicious feeling of helplessness that I was carried to what had presumably been a workshop of some sort but was now derelict. They didn't carry me inside though but instead the lads carried me to a grassy bank at the side of it where I was lowered to the ground.

Instantly, they crowded round me, some divesting themselves of clothing while others explored my body. Hands were on my breasts, others between my legs and at one point four of them were fingering me simultaneously; I was in my element and nearly delirious with excitement. It was thrilling to think that all these guys in their mid-twenties wanted me, a forty-three year old, but want me they did as the six erections now surrounding me testified.

They were kneeling then and I suddenly found three cocks laying across my face from different directions. I don't know how long I lay there delirious with excitement as the six guys played with my body while I sucked cocks. Fingers manipulating my nipples, tongues probing my cunt, the lads clearly loving every minute of what must have seemed a once in a lifetime opportunity.

Rolled over onto my tummy then, buttocks spread apart, a tongue lapped my anus. From the excited murmur of voices egging one another on I realised it was something none of them had done before. I simply lay there, orgasms washing over me, as one by one and some more than once, all six lads licked my anus.

Next I was flipped over onto my back again and feeling hands on my ankles pulling my legs wide apart, knew it was about to begin. It was Guy who mounted me first, the inevitable cry of delight breaking from my lips when his penis powered into me. Silence from the others then as they watched and waited their turn.

Holding cocks in each hand while others drove into my cunt I felt in my element as the six lads fucked me in quick succession. Of course it didn't end there; I hadn't expected it to at their young age.

With the sound of a narrow-boat approaching along the canal they quickly picked me up and just in time I was carried into the derelict workshop out of sight of the passing boat. I asked if someone could fetch my sandals from their narrow-boat as the floor was covered in rubbish and in places, broken glass. One of the lads departed and I called after him to bring my shoulder bag as well; I would need tissues etc.

While waiting for the lad to return I looked about the dirty, derelict workshop and experiencing mounting excitement, blurted out, "Tie me up, blindfold and gag me, before doing whatever you want with me. Just use me as your plaything!"

Afterwards I would feel shocked by my outburst, seemingly provoked on seeing the sordid surroundings.

Anyway, once I had sandals on my feet I was led to the centre of the workshop where, after a semi-whispered discussion, my wrists were tied together with cord and the other end of the cord thrown over a beam high above my head. Then they pulled on the cord to yank my wrists upwards until my arms were fully extended above my head, before tying the cord to a metal table-like object.

Next I was gagged, humiliatingly by someone's underpants, held in place by cord wrapped round my face a couple of times. Then, by a stroke of luck, one of them found a small and filthy looking sack which he gleefully put over my head like a hood.

The feelings coursing through my body at that moment are impossible to describe. Unable to utter a sound or see anything, a smell of oil emanating from the sack strong in my nostrils, and with my arms secured high above my head I felt deliciously helpless and at their mercy. Even if I wanted to call a halt at any point I knew it would be impossible to communicate with them as they couldn't even see my face!

12