Sandi's Erotic Adventures Ch. 30

Story Info
Unexpected encounters with three brothers.
5.5k words
4.55
4.2k
1
0

Part 30 of the 45 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/26/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A semi-autobiographical account of my sexual encounters over many years.

Chapter Thirty. 2010.

(Late-July.) Andrew, thirty.

For once I looked upon the house sitting as a chore, due to Les being away himself on a rare holiday with his wife; another reason my parents were insistent on my presence at their house. Without Les to satisfy my needs I toyed with the idea of just making a few quick visits but in the end decided to take paper-work and stay for three nights in the middle of the week.

Driving along the by now very familiar track leading to my parent's house with Dove's farm beyond it, I saw a good-looking guy walking a dog ahead of me. Hearing my car he called the dog and then stood back against the hedgerow, holding it by the collar while I drove by. I flashed him a smile of thanks in passing and almost immediately arrived at my parent's house.

Alighting from the car I opened the boot ready to unload my bits and pieces when the dog, a Labrador, came bounding through the entrance and ran up to me wagging it's tail and ignoring his owner's yells this time. I stroked the affectionate animal's head as the guy jogged up the drive apologising for his dog's over enthusiastic approach.

"No problem. He seems friendly enough."

"Oh he is, but not everyone thinks that way about an over-friendly dog."

I started lifting a couple of things from the boot of my car and he added, "Let me give you a hand with that."

I smiled my thanks saying it would save me from making a couple of trips. Lifting everything from the boot I closed and locked my car. Then, each of us carrying bags and other stuff we walked to the front door with the dog, more subdued now, trotting along beside us.

Telling the young man I would need to cancel the alarm before he went in I placed my things on the path to unlock the door. He waited outside until I'd deactivated the alarm and then following my instructions headed to the kitchen, as the bags he carried included supplies for my stay. I deposited the rest of my luggage in the hall before following him, accompanied by the dog.

"I hope you don't mind Larry in the house," he remarked, indicating the Labrador.

"My parents might but they aren't here. I'm house sitting for a few days."

I asked if he fancied a drink, a coffee perhaps or something cool, not that there's usually much choice in my parent's fridge. He declined but seemed inclined to linger so I asked his name.

"Andrew," the slim, quite tall guy of thirty replied.

(As an aside I must say that what happened next probably wouldn't have if Les had been at home rather than absent.)

I asked the really attractive guy if he'd mind carrying my suitcase up to the bedroom for me.

"Of course not, but I'd better shut Larry in the kitchen first."

Following Andrew up the stairs I directed him to the bedroom where he deposited my suitcase on the bed. Opening the case I began unpacking the few items of clothing I'd brought, laying my undies on a chair before hanging the short blue dress on a hanger, all the time watched by the young man.

The dog in the kitchen was silent now after protesting vocally on being confined there and with Andrew seeming in no hurry to return downstairs I began unfastening my top.

"Perhaps I should leave," he said hesitantly.

"Why, are you in a hurry?" I smiled at the guy and opening my top slipped it off.

"No, I've loads of time, but wouldn't want to intrude."

"You're not," I assured him. "In fact you can make yourself useful by unfastening my bra."

Turning my back I was pleased to feel Andrew's fingers on the fastening and the bra went slack.

"You're not as shy as I was beginning to think."

Dropping my bra on the carpet I turned to face him.

"Wow!"

Andrew stared open-mouthed at my breasts until I told him he could do more than just look if he wanted.

"I want, I want!" he exclaimed excitedly, taking my breasts in his hands.

Andrew needed little further encouragement or instruction as he licked my nipples in delightful manner.

"You're not a virgin then," I remarked, impressed by his skill.

"No, but I'm out of practice. I haven't had sex for a few years," Andrew confessed.

"You're doing fine anyway."

I smiled my encouragement as he slipped a hand up my skirt.

"I thought you'd be wearing stockings from seeing some when you unpacked but it's still a nice surprise," he told me, fingers caressing my thighs above the stocking tops.

Andrew kissed me then and I felt his hand exploring between my thighs, though not yet inside my panties. Running my hands up and down the handsome Andrew's back I nibbled his ear lobe, excited to feel a substantial bulge pressing to me through his jeans.

We broke then and with one accord I unzipped and removed my skirt while Andrew shed his shirt and jeans, hesitating before sitting to remove his socks. Something I applauded him for, considering the amount of guys I've had sex with who leave them on.

Andrew remained sitting, watching while I took my stockings and suspender belt off.

"We're not going to get far if you leave those on," I told Andrew, pointing at his underpants before slipping my panties off.

Standing and blushing a little, Andrew pushed his underpants down and a lovely big penis sprang into view.

"You've nothing to be shy about there!" I exclaimed. "Your penis is magnificent; in fact you're a very attractive young man all round."

Already I was anticipating my house sitting duties being enlivened by regular visits from the handsome Andrew to make up for the absent Les.

Kneeling I set to work on Andrew's genitals, following my usual procedure of licking and sucking his balls first before turning my attention to his penis. With his hands on my head Andrew was moaning almost continuously by the time I sucked it fully into my mouth, deciding to suck him off.

"Oh shit!" Andrew cried when he came, a mighty torrent of hot cream spurting down my throat.

On the bed then I spread my legs wide telling Andrew it was his turn.

"Pleasure me with your tongue," I urged.

Andrew told me afterwards that he'd never had oral sex before as his ex-wife wasn't very interested in sex but he certainly proved an adept, provoking noisy and convulsive orgasms to course through my body.

Next he mounted me and I smiled up at him happily as with the briefest of fumbles his penis slid deep inside me.

"Lovely," I cooed as he began fucking me.

Thanks to my ploy of sucking him off first Andrew kept going for a considerable length of time and by the time he rolled off to lay beside me I knew I wanted more of him.

Relaxing beside Andrew I remarked that it was very fortunate that he chose to walk his dog along the track rather than somewhere else as our paths would never have crossed. I was lightly stroking his balls when Andrew replied that living at the farm with his parents he'd seen me about a few times before and always fancied me. Taken aback by the revelation that I'd just had sex with my lover's son I almost squeezed Andrew's balls in surprise.

"You're Les' son?" I asked, trying to hide the shock I felt at the news.

"Yes, my dad is friendly with your parents and your dad actually asked me to keep an eye on the place."

"You could have told me earlier," I complained, embarrassed now to discover I'd had sex with Les' son.

"I assumed you knew who I was," Andrew replied before sucking one of my nipples, his hand slipping between my thighs.

Actually, all I knew about Les' sons up to then was that the eldest was divorced, second eldest married with a son and a second child on the way, while Charles the youngest and only one he'd ever mentioned by name, was single. Only the second eldest had his own place, the others lived at the farm. Of course, had I have known all their names before today I might have twigged Andrew's identity when he introduced himself.

Automatically reaching for his penis I found it fully erect again and despite the recent shock of learning his identity I moved astride him.

Impaling myself on Andrew's penis I began to ride him, thinking perhaps it was just as well Les hadn't mentioned the names of his children or I'd have missed out on a brilliant session of lovemaking as a result.

'Like father like son,' I thought feeling Andrews hands on my buttocks pulling me hard down on his thrusting penis, something Les did.

I was laying on the bed later, still trying to come to terms with what had happened, when Andrew hurriedly left the room, saying his dog had been shut in the kitchen far too long.

Edward, twenty-seven.

Next day, although still feeling a bit embarrassed to have unwittingly had sex with Les' son, I regretted not having arranged to meet Andrew again. He slipped away while I was in the shower.

Thinking that perhaps if I took a walk up towards the farm I might see him I set out directly after lunch.

Approaching the farmyard entrance I spotted Andrew and felt a thrill. With his back towards me Andrew was washing his hands in a water trough. He wore just a pair of shorts, his upper torso bare, and approaching silently I encircled him with my hands to rub his nipples.

"Dry your hands you sexy beast and come back down the lane. I'm keen to carry on where we left off yesterday."

I kissed the back of his head and though he seemed startled I didn't realise I had the wrong brother until a surprised looking stranger spun round.

"Oh I'm sorry. I though you were someone else," I gasped in my confusion.

"No worries, I'm Edward. If you're looking for Andy he had to visit one of our suppliers and wont be back 'till late."

"Sorry to have disturbed you, I'd better go," I said, feeling highly embarrassed by my mistake.

"No worries, but if you need anything," he winked, "I could take my brother's place."

I felt his damp hands on my waist pulling me closer and his lips met mine.

"Andy told me all about yesterday's fun and games, told me how randy you are," Edward said. "Told me you wouldn't leave his cock alone. Well mine's as big so let's get down to it."

Three years younger than Andrew, Edward seemed far more confident and sure of himself as he grabbed my breasts. Still feeling confused and embarrassed by my mistake I backed away saying I must go.

"Why? You came here wanting a good time with my brother but as he isn't here, have me instead."

Moving to block my route back to the farm entrance Edward unzipped and swiftly dropped his shorts and underpants revealing a large and very erect penis. With his shorts down around his ankles I could probably have made my escape at that point but instead stared as though dazed at his penis.

"A big hard cock is what you came here for and a big hard cock is what you're going to get, right," he said, kicking the garments away from his ankles.

"I really ought to be getting back," I told him, starting to walk towards the entrance.

"Whoa, not so fast. Andy told me you couldn't get your knickers off quick enough for him yesterday so what's wrong with my cock?"

"Nothing at all. You've a very nice penis," I told Edward, looking wistfully at his manhood. "But anyone might enter the yard. What about your other brother, there are three of you I believe."

"Chas? He's working right at the far end of our land so wont be back for hours yet and if it's privacy you want our hay barn's the very place."

Grabbing my wrist Edward pulled me towards a Dutch barn. At the far side of some large round hay bales he released my wrist but when I made a move to return the way we'd come said with a grin, "You know bloody well you want it so get your things off."

I looked about the Dutch barn knowing full well he was right but not wanting to let Edward think me too easy. However, that wasn't to be.

"I reckon you've spread your legs for lots of blokes down the years so what's one more."

"That's an outrageous suggestion!"

"I doubt you'd be outraged by much of anything so stop pretending. You can't keep your eyes off my cock."

Edward was stroking his erect penis as he spoke, the words perhaps truer than he realised. Then he said something which sent a shiver of excitement running down my spine.

"Me and Andy could take turns with you during your stay, perhaps have a threesome. What about it?"

Loathe to let him think me too easy I hesitated and even took a couple of paces back the way we'd come. Glancing back at Edward the grinning young guy impudently waved his erection at me.

"Come on, you know you want it," he teased.

'Oh well so be it. Let him think me a tart' I thought to myself, as giving up all pretence of reluctance I began undressing, ignoring Edward's taunts about the speed with which I completed the act.

He became silent when I faced him naked though.

"Come on then, if you think you're man enough to satisfy a mature and experienced woman."

It was my turn to utter taunts and I moved my feet apart provocatively as I spoke.

"I'll show you a thing or two," he muttered and stung into action by my words promptly seized and upended me.

Caught by surprise I found myself on my back in the hay barn, Edward straddling me, penis in hand.

"This is what you want so spread your legs."

Edward came down on top of me and my legs parted automatically. His penis drove inside and he began fucking me.

My head was in a whirl it was all happening so fast but I clung to Edward, my body automatically responding to his thrusting penis.

Edward didn't last long and as he rolled off uttered a cry of "Yes!" as though he'd won a prize or something.

"Before you say it, I know I didn't last long enough to satisfy a randy tart like you but there's plenty more where that came from. My wife's nearly nine months pregnant so I've plenty of spare capacity at the moment."

So saying he thrust a hand between my thighs and grinning at me said, "Now I've had your cunt I know you as well as Andy does."

Time passed, I've no idea how much, but eventually Edward moved to kneel over my face. The tip of his penis brushed my lips but I ignored it, instead shuffling backwards a bit to lick his balls.

Edwards exclamation of surprise died away to be replaced by a shout of "Oh yes!" when I sucked his balls.

Following a lengthy session stimulating his testicles I took Edward's penis into my mouth, at which point he lunged forward to bury his face between my thighs. The work of his tongue was excellent and I soon had to give up sucking his penis and give vent to cries of pleasure.

Quickly reversing his position Edward scooped my legs up to double them back to my shoulders before driving his penis into me.

"Oh yes!"

This time his yell merged with my own joyous cry, though again I couldn't help think 'like father, like son', as it's one of Les' favourite positions.

This time Edward fucked me for an age, my ecstatic cries ringing out repeatedly in the hay barn, and I don't think either of us heard the tractor pull in to the yard. However, as a hot and sweaty Edward rolled off gasping for breath a voice exclaimed, "So this is what you get up to while I'm doing all the work!"

It was Charles, the youngest of the brothers, and he was staring straight between my legs. Although Edward continued to lay in the hay unfazed, I jumped to my feet searching for my hastily discarded clothing.

"Is it her from down the lane, the one Andy had yesterday?"

"Yea the very same, and I've had her twice today," Edward told him, a triumphant ring to his voice.

I had my panties on by this time and was slipping into my bra when Edward went on, "What's your rush all of a sudden randy Sandi, let Chas have a go. Bet you he's still a virgin, right young'un?"

Charles didn't reply but the colour came to his cheeks. Though feeling a bit ashamed of the thought I found myself thinking it would be an exciting experience to have had all three brothers and paused in my dressing to ask Charles if he was in fact a virgin.

"Yes," he replied simply.

"Come down the lane this evening if you want to change that status," I told him, ignoring Edward's mocking laughter.

"Can I?" Charles asked, looking incredulous.

"Of course you can. Sandi loves spreading her legs for the guys don't you," Edward said.

Ignoring Edward's jibe I continued dressing while telling Charlie to be at the house about eight-o- clock.

"Yea, then all three of us will come down tomorrow night and really give you a good seeing to. You'd love that wouldn't you," Edward said.

Ashamed of myself but dearly wanting to complete my conquest of the brothers, wanting to have all three of my lover's sons, I murmured my agreement and left the barn.

"See, Andy was right. The woman's a slut," I heard Edward say as I hurried away.

Charles, twenty.

Not bothering with underwear I slipped into a light-blue dress after my shower and waited for Charles with mounting excitement.

When he walked up the drive I met Charles at the open door and greeted him with a kiss. Plainly a little nervous he followed me into the lounge where I asked what he liked to be called.

"I've heard Andrew refer to you as Charlie while Edward called you Chas. On the other hand Les always says Charles when talking about his sons."

"You know my dad then?"

"My parents like him to keep an eye on the property and sometimes I'm here when he looks in," I explained, wishing now that I hadn't mentioned Les in the first place.

Anyway, he elected to be happy with Chas so that's the name I used.

Looking at the youngest brother, perched nervously on the arm of the settee, I really fancied him, greatly excited by the prospect of relieving Chas of his virginity.

He wore a white t-shirt and shorts, his shapely bronzed legs lightly covered in the same light brown hair as his father and brothers, and with flip-flops on his feet.

"Would you like a drink first or shall we simply get down to it?" I asked the hesitant Chas.

"Whatever you want is fine by me; I'm happy to put myself in your hands," he replied, the words spilling rapidly from his mouth.

"Kick your flip-flops off and stand up then."

I smiled encouragement and when he was standing again kissed Chas on the lips, my hands exploring under his t-shirt. He simply stood unresponsive but caught his breath when I caressed both nipples. Next, I pulled the t-shirt off over Charles' head to feast my eyes on his shapely torso. Like his brothers Charles possessed bulging muscles and powerful chest. He gasped then as I kissed and licked his nipples, my hands stroking his back and shoulders. I was thoroughly enjoying myself!

"You can touch me, you know," I smiled at the lad while undoing his shorts.

Chas didn't reply but his face reddened when I tugged his shorts and underpants down.

"My, but he's a beauty," I told Chas, taking his penis in my hand.

Kneeling then, I set to work on the youngster's balls licking, kissing, and finally sucking them.

His hands were on my head now, fingers running through my hair exactly the way his father's have done so many times.

Licking up and down the length of his penis I then ran my tongue round and round the bulbous rim before taking it into my mouth. Uttering all sorts of strange cries now Chas responded by pushing his penis in and out of my mouth while I sucked it, soon tasting pre-cum and almost immediately jet after jet of hot cream spurted down my throat. I licked every last drop from his penis before standing up.

"That was fantastic," he gasped.

I told Chas it was his turn to pleasure me now.

"Don't worry if you're uncertain to begin with, I'm sure it will come to you naturally."

So saying I slipped my dress off and heard his sharp intake of breath when Charles saw my naked body. Taking his hand I guided it between my thighs, saying, "This is what you want isn't it."

"Yes yes," he murmured, his fingers exploring the folds of flesh.

12