Sandi's Erotic Adventures Ch. 32

Story Info
2012. 1. Joy and Warren. 2. Swansea dogging/gang-bang.
3.5k words
4.9
4.5k
1
0

Part 32 of the 45 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/26/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A semi-autobiographical account of my sexual encounters over many years.

Chapter Thirty-Two. 2012.

(March.) Joy and Warren, mid-thirties.

I met the thirty-something couple in the bar of my hotel and went to their home expecting to have sex with the husband Warren, while his wife watched. A reversal of the usual practise of voyeurism. However, the evening didn't turn out at all as expected.

I carried my drink to a reasonably quiet table and while relaxing after the stresses of the day, surveyed the other customers. A motley crew, they didn't look a very inspiring bunch and I was contemplating finishing my drink and trying the pub I'd seen further along the street when a female slid into the bench seat beside me.

"I hope you don't mind the intrusion," the well-spoken female said, "but my husband and I think you a very attractive lady, both sensual and sensuous. Warren, my husband, spotted the outline of a suspender through your tight fitting skirt right away; he's a sucker for stockings and suspenders."

"Oh right," I replied, feeling surprised and a little confused as the husband slid into the bench seat the other side of me so that I was flanked by the couple.

"Joy suggested inviting you to our house for fun and games," Warren told me, his hand on my thigh. "The feel of a suspender, lovely," he smiled at his wife when I automatically uncrossed my legs.

"So, what do you say?"

It was Joy who spoke next and as I turned to face her I felt Warren's hand run down to my knee then up again, but this time beneath my skirt.

"Well yes, perhaps we'd better leave before your husband becomes even more excited," I smiled at Joy, though continued to feel a little confused by their approach.

"Right, drink up," Joy said brusquely and we raised our glasses as one.

They led the way to their car, which was parked in the hotel car-park, and during the drive I found myself wondering what I was getting myself into. Eventually, Warren turned into the drive of a large detached property on the outskirts of town.

Joy was a petite girl with black hair, slender and with shapely legs. Warren on the other hand was tall and broad chested but with a slight paunch.

In their house Warren relieved me of my short jacket and I then followed Joy into the lounge. She turned and took me in her arms, lips pressing to mine with tongue probing my mouth. Although surprised by what she was doing I found the touch of her lips and tongue divine.

Warren was watching, occasionally rubbing his crotch, as Joy peeled my top off followed by my bra. The gorgeous feel of her lips and tongue transferred to my nipples then and I found myself clinging to the girl.

She kissed my lips again and while doing so I felt her fingers deftly unzipping my skirt. It fell to the floor and Joy moved aside so that her husband could fully enjoy the view of my stockings and suspenders.

"I like your panties Sandi, red and black is a sexy mix of colours don't you think?" Joy remarked.

To be honest I was still feeling confused by what was happening and made no reply as she drew my panties down and off. Next, and for the first time in my life, female fingers explored the folds of flesh between my thighs, Joy soon announcing to Warren that I was nice and wet.

"What did I tell you. I knew by the look of her that Sandi would be up for this sort of thing," he replied.

Joy continued to stroke and caress my body for quite a while, licking and sucking my nipples in the process.

Then I was led to a large settee and told to sit. Next, Joy knelt on the carpet and gently pushing my knees further apart began licking my cunt.

Many men, many hundreds of men actually, have performed cunnilingus on me but none quite as expertly as Joy, her tongue felt exquisite. My orgasmic cries rang out time and time again as it went on, until Warren said, "Here, use this on her."

I possess a collection of sex toys at home but have never seen one like this. It was called a bullet vibrator and came in a small coffin-shaped box with the slogan 'Death by Orgasm' written on the lid! It was an apt description because when Joy used it on my clitoris I literally exploded in orgasm within seconds!

With Joy continuing to use the bullet vibrator on my cunt I heard myself babbling that I must get one for myself as orgasm after orgasm convulsed my body.

Somehow I found myself kneeling on the carpet with rump in the air, delighted to feel the bullet vibrator being used on my anus, this time by Warren as Joy undressed.

"Can you see what my wife's doing?" he asked eventually and turning my head slightly I saw a naked Joy fastening a strap-on penis to her body.

"My wife is about to fuck you," he told me before making way for her.

I felt shocked but excited when the tip of the strap-on penis entered my cunt. Joy had lubricated it well because the strap-on slid fully inside and she began fucking me. It was a weird feeling; the strap-on felt more rigid than a penis but there was something about the way she was drilling it relentlessly in and out of me that was having the right affect.

Joy fucked me just like a guy would, gripping my hips tightly as she drove the strap-on penis in and out at an ever increasing pace. It was only after I'd experienced orgasm, shouting the house down in the process, that she withdrew.

"Your turn Warren, give Sandi the real thing now," I heard her say seconds before her husbands penis drove into me.

Warren fucked me at a fast and furious pace but with his wife stimulating my clit I experienced yet more orgasms before, with an exuberant shout, he came.

"Time for some refreshment. Not in a hurry to return to your hotel are you Sandi?"

"No hurry at all," I smiled at them, my body still heaving as I recovered from the strange experience.

It was while we relaxed with drinks that Joy told me I bit about their lifestyle, how they toured the local hotels from time to time, looking for suitable sex partners.

"I didn't think it was the first time you'd done something like this," I commented, learning that nine women had been 'entertained' at the house before me.

"And we both fucked then all," her husband broke in.

In their bedroom later Warren lay full length on the bed, feet facing the headboard, while I knelt over his face to fellate his penis. In return he was licking my cunt, paying close attention to my clitoris nearly as satisfyingly as his wife earlier.

Joy, after watching for a while, began stroking my bottom, soon spreading the cheeks to lick my anus.

"Oh God!"

It was impossible to continue sucking Warren's penis what with him licking my clitoris and his wife my anus, the sensations caused by Joy's tongue running round and round, over and over my tiny opening were amazing.

However, the final act of this wondrous evening was truly unexpected. Joy, again wearing the strap-on, took her husbands place on the bed and urged me to climb astride her.

"I'm sure it's a position you love Sandi, impaling yourself on a big hard cock."

"It is, but I usually ride a live penis."

"And I bet you've ridden a fair few in your time eh," Joy remarked as I eased myself gingerly onto the strap-on.

It was a really weird experience to ride Joy's strap-on penis but I soon found myself playing with her nipples while she played with mine.

Suddenly, Joy pulled my face down to kiss me and at the same time I felt her husbands penis prodding at my anus. It slid inside with ease and so while I rode Joy's strap-on Warren bum fucked me, but in a much more controlled manner than he'd fucked my cunt earlier.

Yet another phenomenal and unexpected experience and I pressed my face to Joy's neck as her husband's penis drove steadily in and out of my anus, the strap-on stationery now, fully buried inside my cunt.

"I knew when I examined your cunt that it's seen a lot of action Sandi and you have enjoyed a lot of sex haven't you?" Joy whispered while her husbands penis continued to pound in and out of my anus.

"Hmm, I have enjoyed, and still do, a very active sex life. My husband encourages me to go with other men," I conceded.

Conversation ceased then as with Warren's penis jerking and expelling semen deep inside my anus, I slumped forward kissing Joy's lips effusively.

Unfortunately I completed my business next day and I had an assignment elsewhere or I would have certainly visited the couple again.

* * *

(Late-July.) Dogging/Gang-bang, near S.

My assignment in S was expected to last for at least a week and it was on the Thursday that an article in a local newspaper caught my eye.

The hotel provided a selection of newspapers for guests and as I often find local papers more interesting than the nationals I read through it while sitting in the sparsely populated bar.

The article which caught my attention referred to complaints being made about dogging and various sexual activities taking place in woodland abutting a country park, the car park of which was used as a rendezvous point. It went on to state that although action had been taken to address the problem of lewd behaviour in another area, an area of outstanding beauty, the unsavoury activities just seemed to have relocated.

It didn't take long to find the location on my map and seeing it was a relatively short drive from the hotel I impulsively finished my drink and set out. I hadn't really given any thought to what I was doing, something within seeming to drive me on.

Anyway, on arrival I found the car park almost deserted but parked in the most remote corner of it and studied the area. Mown grass and then an area of trees and bushes abutted the car park just there, the rest of the car park bordered by a fence and wall.

Sitting in the car I soon realized there were figures flitting back and forth amongst the trees. That was the moment perhaps when it would have been wise to have driven away but instead I opened the car door and swung my feet out to sit sideways on. It wasn't long before the figure of a guy emerged from the trees and walked purposively towards my car. He was followed by others, perhaps three or four to begin with.

The forerunner, on reaching my car said, "If you don't know the reputation of this place my dear, I'd advise you to leave now."

"Don't be daft Cedric. She knows what it's all about, sitting there with legs apart and stocking tops exposed, she's hot for it," a second arrival said.

"Yea, the slut probably hasn't any knickers on," a third called out, brushing between the others.

"I can assure you I have," I told the guy, not having realised actually that I was sitting the way described.

"Not for much longer you won't if you stay here," a voice behind me said and when hands gripped my shoulders to pull me backwards across the seat I realised another guy had opened the passenger door unnoticed.

Other guys had reached the car now, swelling the crowd to about five or six, and feeling my skirt being pushed high and hands plucking at my panties my excitement grew. I simply lay there smiling while my blouse was opened and bra pulled upwards around my neck. My breasts were thus exposed to the many guys peering through the car windows.

My panties were off then and tossed onto the rear seats. Fingers penetrated me and I closed my eyes, happy in the knowledge that many cocks would be doing likewise very soon.

"Let's get organised guys; remember the complaints. This is too public, take her into the reserve."

I was pulled from the car, the one called Cedric saying, "Take it easy David."

"Take it easy? I think this randy bitch likes a bit of rough treatment, don't you bitch," the one called David said, giving my rump a resounding smack.

"Within reason," I gasped which sparked off a babble of excited voices.

I was being led into the trees then and called back asking someone to bring my bag and secure the car.

"No problem my dear," a guy catching up with us said and I felt relieved to see he was carrying my shoulder bag with the car keys safely stowed inside.

"Suits you Cedric," a guy joked, but I felt somehow reassured by Cedric's presence.

"How far are we going? I can't walk over this sort of rough terrain in these shoes."

"Pick her up boys, we'll carry her the rest of the way."

Scooped up by strong arms I smiled gratefully at Cedric when he removed my shoes to carry them along with my bag.

"Don't want them falling off and getting lost do we," he said, adding in a lower voice, "I hope you realise the sort of situation you're getting into."

"How many are there?" I asked the helpful Cedric.

"Seven, but be aware that others will probably join us before we reach our destination and the place of your mass violation."

"That's fine," I replied, adding excitedly, "the more the merrier!"

Many hands carried me as I was borne aloft through the trees. I was literally being carried high in the air over the heads of the bearers, whose arms were fully extended, like some sort of prize or trophy.

"How much further?" I called from a position which seemed ever more precarious.

"Come on boys, we've a hot one here," someone shouted and I saw other figures emerging from the surrounding trees.

Amidst the excited babble of voices I heard someone announce to the newcomers, "We've a slut here desperate for it. We can do as we want with here."

"Yea she's gagging for it. Her cunt's dripping," the speaker was presumably the guy whose hand was between my legs.

Suddenly we emerged into a cleared area of woodland where I was lowered to the ground and stripped naked within seconds.

"We've carried you far enough bitch, you can walk the rest of the way. Over to the barn with you."

The speaker encouraged my steps with a vicious slap to my backside.

The howl which broke from my lips provoked much laughter and I experienced a sensation of fear mixed with excitement as other slaps landed on my backside.

Feeling a delicious sense of vulnerability to be stark naked amidst these guys, who to my delight seemed to be growing in number by the minute, I walked across the cleared area.

The urgency in my stride evoked their mockery and someone said, "She really IS up for this." "You'd do anything for a good fucking wouldn't you?" another voice said and my murmured assent set off a buzz of excited voices.

The barn proved to be something of a ruin with one wall completely demolished. In fact the bales up one end and straw covered floor reminded me very much of the barn in which I lost my virginity to a guy called Benny, prompting a sense of deja vu.

The guys surrounding me were yanking their clothes off in shambolic haste, with more seeming to arrive all the time. I felt weak at the knees, suddenly realising there must be close to a dozen guys crowding the barn now and despite my excitement wondered if I could take them all, and indeed what sort of condition I'd be in afterwards.

Well, it's too late for regrets now I thought, as hands lowered me to the ground. While my feet were being pulled wide apart a bundle of old rags were pushed under my bottom, raising it slightly. Next a broad chested, bearded guy, mounted me and my yell of, "Oh yes," when his penis speared into me brought a howl from the watchers.

The guy fucked me lustily to be quickly followed by another. I lay beneath the second one, a shortish guy this time, my eyes looking up at the many guys standing around us watching, and my feelings of joyous anticipation are impossible to describe. All these guys wanting me, wanting to fuck me, it was a glorious feeling. I lay there revelling in everything that was happening to me, feelings of wild ecstasy flooding my body as guy after guy mounted me, penis after penis driving into me.

Despite none of the guys lasting long it seemed to go on and on until I was convinced there must be more than twelve of them. Indeed, there were. I found out afterwards that I'd been fucked by fourteen guys in succession! The exhilaration I felt, the ecstasy and excitement, was out of this world, although I felt disappointed to see some guys melting away now they'd had me.

"Look what I've found in her bag chaps."

It was Cedric's voice and I saw he was holding my tube of lubricant.

"So, like it up the bum do you?" a guy asked, taking the tube from Cedric.

I watched in silence while he smeared lubricant over his erection and then moved onto my hands and knees, rearranging the bundle of rags to cushion my knees. Eager hands pulled my buttocks apart and a lubricated finger probed my anal opening. The finger was soon replaced by a penis and working more and more of it inside the guy began bum fucking me.

Running his hands up and down my thighs the guy then gripped my hips firmly as he drove his penis in and out of my anus.

Hands beneath my chin raised my face and I found a guy kneeling in front of me. I promptly took his penis into my mouth and when simultaneously hands seized my breasts, I realised I was surrounded by kneeling guys. Hands played with my breasts, others stroked my thighs while someone fingered me and yet another stimulated my clitoris. And all the while the penis was steadily driving in and out of my anus. It all felt heavenly!

To my joy many hands continued to stroke and caress me while a succession of cocks were presented to my lips. I was also acutely aware of a succession of cocks penetrating my anus as guy after guy bum fucked me. It seemed to go on and on, much to my delight, as with all the guys having already fucked me they lasted a really long time.

I discovered from Cedric afterwards that eight guys had anal intercourse with me one after the other and incredibly it had lasted well over an hour!

Except for Cedric all the guys had gone by the time I'd dressed, helped by the very solicitous Cedric who remained concerned for my well-being.

"Don't worry about me, I love this sort of thing," I assured Cedric as he escorted me back to my car, which was just as well really as I might have struggled to find my way out of the wooded area alone.

Cedric stood looking at me while I settled into the car, putting my seatbelt on.

"You seem so calm I would never have believed you've just been fucked by fourteen guys in succession and then anally by eight of them, if I hadn't seen it with my own eyes," he said in wonder.

"You didn't have my bottom then?"

"No, I'm not into that sort of thing but enjoyed your mouth on my cock a few times while the others did."

He leaned in the car to kiss me goodbye, his hand delving up under my skirt. Cedric knew I hadn't bothered to put my panties back on and muttering, "Just a last quick feel," slipped his hand between my thighs.

"You're an incredible woman," Cedric told me, eventually straightening up and raising his fingers to his nose.

He was still licking his fingers when I drove away, returning to the hotel in a very joyous frame of mind, having experienced my biggest gang-bang yet.

* * *

To complete the round up of my sexual activities for 2012.

My double life continues and I made a number of visits to the hotel in London.

I must also include ten other guys:

(January.) Derek, lorry-driver.

(April.) Craig, barman.

(May.) Kurt, Daniel, Stanislaw, a conference in Warsaw.

(September.) Timmy, hitch-hiker.

(October.) Armin, London conference.

(November.) Winston, Leonard, during a Caribbean holiday.

(December.) Pete, lorry driver.