Sandi's Erotic Adventures Ch. 33

Story Info
1st. Sam. 2nd. Drew.
5.2k words
4.91
3.5k
00

Part 33 of the 45 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/26/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A semi-autobiographical account of my sexual encounters over many years.

Chapter Thirty-Three. 2013.

(March.) Sam, mid-thirties.

What attracted me to Sam was that he seemed so confident and knowledgeable. He'd been everywhere and seen everything; at least according to his own conversation. Sam was also a brilliant linguist, speaking several languages fluently.

It was actually rather an odd encounter in as much as I successfully represented Sam's ex-wife in a disputed financial settlement. However, we seemed to hit it off from the beginning, Sam's own lawyer expressing surprise that an agreement which went against his client was settled so quick and amicably.

Anyway, with the legal business completed Sam invited me out for dinner.

"To demonstrate that I harbour no ill will towards you personally. I know an excellent restaurant where the cuisine is first rate; to go with a first rate lady," Sam smiled.

"It's a bit irregular to be wined and dined by the person I've beaten in a settlement," I told Sam. "Although to be honest I don't really think you were at fault in any way, if anything the legal system was to blame."

"So, you'll let me buy you dinner to show there are no hard feelings on my part then?"

"Put like that it would be churlish to refuse," I told him.

Actually I was delighted to be invited for a meal by the exceptionally good looking Sam and it was during said meal that I made my assessment of him which opened the story.

After the excellent, and probably very expensive meal, Sam invited me to his place for a nightcap. I had already checked out of my hotel when leaving in the morning so having no reason to return there I agreed, following Sam's car in my own.

During my research of Sam's background in my role of his wife's solicitor I had discovered that although only in his mid-thirties he was already a very wealthy man, mainly due to his business acumen. I now found that Sam's house, a large detached property, was situated on the very edge of town in what looked to be a very exclusive, not to say expensive, neighbourhood.

"Surely you don't live here alone," I said to Sam as we walked to the front door.

Learning that he did indeed live alone since his divorce a couple of years ago I knew exactly why he'd invited me. Sam's intention was seduction, a notion I found very acceptable!

I had learnt from his wife that she had divorced Sam because of his womanising ways. He was, in her own words, "A guy who can't keep it in his trousers, chasing after anything in a skirt."

Anyway, having cancelled the comprehensive looking alarm system, Sam ushered me into the lounge and asked what I wanted to drink. I decided on something non-alcoholic and Sam had the same, remarking with a smile that he wanted to keep a clear head for later.

"I understand from your ex-wife that you were unfaithful to her multiple times so I don't need two guesses to work out your intention tonight," I remarked once we'd settled down, side by side on a large leather settee.

"I love sex and need lots of it so when Sarah couldn't, or wouldn't accommodate my needs, I had little choice but to look elsewhere," Sam replied, placing his hand on my knee. "You're presumably unconcerned by my reputation or you wouldn't have agreed to come here."

His hand was travelling slowly up my thigh as Sam went on, "I've become a good judge of women over the last few years and am pretty sure you're up for it tonight. Like to play away yourself, do you?"

Sam's fingers were tracing the outline of my suspender now and though I hadn't replied to his last words I did uncross my legs and part them a little, smiling at him in the process. I responded when he kissed me though, perhaps a bit too ardently, probing Sam's mouth with my tongue.

His hand was beneath my skirt then, without me being aware of how it got there, and when his fingers stroked the skin above my stocking tops I pressed my lips to his again.

"I like the way your legs parted at the slightest provocation Sandi, answer enough I think," Sam remarked on breaking from the kiss, his fingers slipping between my thighs.

Sam grinned when I hitched my skirt higher the better to spread my legs as his fingers slipped inside my panties.

"Hmm this feels good, plenty of moisture developing," he commented his fingers probing my cunt.

I had felt instinctively, long before he touched me there, that Sam would prove a very skilled and satisfying lover. With my own hand stroking the bulge in the front of his trousers I now also knew he was a well-endowed one.

Sam undressed me then, removing every stitch of clothing in a way that had me purring with delight. Next, he swiftly removed his own clothing and I cooed happily when I saw the lovely fat penis in all its glory.

"Like a big fat cock do you Sandi?"

"What do you think!"

I took Sam's hand to press it between my thighs and he laughed.

"If cunts could drool that's the way I'd have to describe yours at this moment, it's absolutely dripping at the prospect of having my cock inside!"

Taking me by the hand, Sam led me upstairs and into a bedroom, the décor of which took my breath away. There were large mirrors adorning most walls and a large four poster bed placed in the very centre of the room.

"I like to watch, both myself in action and the girl's reaction, while having sex," he told me.

Behind me then, Sam was looking over my shoulder at us as his hands cupped my breasts. He watched himself playing with my nipples, soon saying, "My conquests are in three figures now but you are by far the oldest, and I think sexiest. What about you, had a lot of guys have you?"

I hadn't given a thought to the age difference before then but at forty-eight going on forty-nine I would have been nearly fifteen years older than Sam.

Following Sam's instructions I lay down in the middle of the bed and he set to work, caressing my body with hands and tongue. Sam's tongue felt particularly exquisite on my nipples and when it eventually travelled down my body I squealed in anticipation of where it was going next.

"Nice tasteful tattoo," Sam remarked after licking round the outline of the dove on my thigh.

"But not as nice as this," he commented, raising a smiling face briefly before his tongue slipped between my thighs.

I simply lay back enjoying the sensations, the waves of delightful feelings surging through me. Sam was an expert at cunnilingus, one of the best I've had no doubt about that, and my ecstatic cries rang out as he brought me to orgasm time and time again.

"That was absolutely fantastic!" I exclaimed when Sam eventually raised his face from between my thighs.

"Maybe you'd like to show your gratitude by reciprocating," he suggested.

Sam took my place, laying full length on the bed, and I went to work on his body as thoroughly as he had mine. Sam's exclamation of delight when I went to work on his balls with my tongue pleased me as did his second exclamation when I sucked them.

All the time I was licking and sucking Sam's penis and balls he was watching in the various mirrors, really into the visual side of things.

"On your hands and knees facing the mirror now Sandi."

When I'd adopted the required position Sam knelt at my rear.

"Look directly at the mirror Sandi, I want to watch your facial expression when my cock goes in."

So it was that I knelt on the bed, rump in the air expectantly, and looking at our reflections in the large mirror on the wall.

Feeling Sam rubbing the tip of his penis up and down the length of my opening I smiled at his reflection. His penis slipping inside me I saw my eyes widen and a smile appear on Sam's face.

Withdrawing his penis he resumed his stroking movements, plainly in no hurry. After a moment or two his penis again entered me, this time slipping to the hilt inside me, my cry and facial expression drawing a laugh from Sam.

He again withdrew and continued rubbing my slit with the tip of his penis.

Eventually I could take no more and cried, "Stop teasing and put it in. Fuck me you devil!"

Sam laughed and teased me that I was one very randy woman who wanted cock and any old cock would do.

"Doubt I've ever met one as wanton as you."

He was right of course. Sam had got me so worked up by now that any guy on the planet would have sufficed, I just wanted to feel a penis inside me and in my over-excited condition told him so. The words came as a complete surprise to me and seemed to pour from my mouth unbidden. Later, much later, I would feel greatly embarrassed at my hysterical outburst.

Sam was laughing as he eased his penis inside and I pushed backwards in my eagerness to receive it. To my relief it slid all the way in and he began fucking me.

"Oh yes, your penis feels so good!" I cried.

However, Sam's thrusts stopped at that moment and his penis remained motionless, but at least it was fully inside.

"Come on do it to me. Give me what I need."

I was practically begging the smiling Sam to fuck me. His hands ran up and down my thighs, then gripped my hips. Sam resumed his thrusts, slowly driving his penis in and out of me, all the while watching my face in the mirror.

"You're a randy, very wanton woman Sandi, a slut who spreads her legs for anything in trousers I suspect."

I remained silent, enjoying the feel of his big fat penis slowly drilling in and out of me.

His upper body pressing down on my back then as his hands seized my breasts, Sam was fucking me faster and faster.

"Keep looking into the mirror you wanton bitch and remember the countless cocks that have possessed your cunt before mine," he hissed, his mouth close to my ear, adding almost immediately, "here it comes!"

Jets of semen spurted into my depths, his penis remaining buried to the hilt. Sam had been closely watching my reactions in the mirror the whole time he was fucking me and probably came quicker as a result. The sight of my glazed expression and gaping mouth plainly turned him on although embarrassed me when I noted my facial expression.

Following a visit to the loo I rejoined Sam on the bed, kissing him on the lips effusively while lovingly stroking his penis.

"I'm seeing you in a very different light now," Sam smiled. "Gone is the serious and highly professional lady solicitor of earlier, to be replaced by a sluttish piece of female flesh. If you spread your legs so easily for guys you're opposing in a legal battle how far do you go for people on the same side?"

I didn't reply, merely continued stroking Sam's penis and balls eager to coax him erect again.

"What you said earlier about wanting a cock and any cock would do sounded as if it came from the heart rather that the heat of the moment and is true, right?"

I remained silent, happy to feel Sam's penis growing larger and firmer in my hand, so he went on, "Beneath that business like exterior, the sober business suit and briefcase, you're just a slut who spreads her legs for all and sundry. I suspect you've had considerably more cocks than I've had cunts."

I leaned over to take his penis in my mouth and Sam remarked, "Well, as you're not denying it I can only assume my words must have struck home."

"OK, so I like sex and seek it out wherever and whenever I can find it, just like you. Satisfied!"

I was positioned on my side then and with Sam laying behind me, he hooked my upper leg back over his own body.

"Watch my cock going in," he urged, so I stared at our reflection in the large wall mirror.

Actually I found it incredibly exciting to see Sam's penis sliding in and out of my cunt as he fucked me. Sight augmenting the pleasurable feelings the action gave me.

His hands cupping my breasts then, Sam urged me to stimulate my clitoris.

"Good girl!" he exclaimed, watching our reflections over my shoulder as I did just that.

Watching our copulation in the mirror, I probably found as exciting as Sam very obviously did.

He withdrew without coming and rolling me onto my back, quickly mounted me to drive his penis back inside.

"That was fantastic; watching in the mirror I mean!" I blurted.

Sam grinned down at me, his penis driving deep as he fucked me. Turning my face sideways to see the reflection of Sam's humping backside in the mirror, I could perhaps understand why hubby finds it so arousing to watch me being fucked by other guys.

Continuing to display the skills he had throughout our lovemaking Sam fucked me for an age, slowing his thrusts repeatedly to ensure he didn't come too soon.

Eventually though it was over and laying by his side I said impulsively, "That was a fantastic experience. Your lovely fat cock felt divine inside me and our entire lovemaking was greatly augmented by the surrounding mirrors. I'd love to visit you again, my body is yours any time you want it, you're an absolutely fantastic lover."

It was another outburst I'd feel embarrassed about later, particularly remembering the grinning Sam's humiliating reply.

"My diary is pretty full Sandi as I have several nubile young playmates who visit me regularly. Still, it made an exciting change to have a much older and well-used cunt for a change so I might manage to fit you in sometime, although strictly speaking I prefer young flesh to an old slapper like you. Now get dressed and go, I've things to do."

With that I was dismissed and drove home seething about the way I'd been used and simply cast aside.

Later in the year however I would meet a very good looking young man, who more than made up for Sam's humiliating rejection.

* * *

(Late-August.) Drew, nineteen.

My parents were taking a long weekend break; staying with old friends in Scotland, so as usual I was called upon to house-sit. I decided to take up residence at the house on Thursday, the day they were leaving, so that I could have a chat with my parents and assess their health, which seemed to be in decline now they were growing older. I would take reading material and paperwork to occupy myself with.

On arrival I learnt that the contract gardening firm my parents employ nowadays would be making one of their regular visits on Friday. The gardeners would be mowing the two lawns and carrying out a general tidy up. Father assured me they were good conscientious workers and all I would need to do was sign their work sheet on completion. I wouldn't need to actually check their work myself father told me as the firm had always given excellent service.

With that my parents left, assuring me that despite their increasingly frail appearance they were more than capable of driving to Scotland, planning to make frequent stops and share the driving.

On Friday the gardeners arrived early, in fact I'd barely had time to dress following my shower when the large van pulled onto the drive. It transpired that just one gardener would be doing the work and they didn't need to drop any equipment off as they used my parents mower and extensive set of tools. The van would return for the lad, Drew in the late afternoon the owner of the firm told me.

Drew was an exceptionally good looking guy of nineteen, though a little shy and reluctant to come into the house when I offered him a drink before starting work.

"Best if I crack on," he told me. "Make sure I get all the work done by the time my boss comes back."

"OK, but could you mow the rear lawn first as I'd like to sunbathe."

"No problem."

Drew went off with the key for the garden shed leaving me wondering about possibilities of seduction.

Drew was as good as his word and an hour later I saw he'd finished the rear lawn and was now mowing the front, the smaller of the two lawns. Changing into my red bikini I took a rug, book and bottle of sun cream outside.

I read until Drew returned to the rear garden, having finished his mowing.

"It's a beautiful day," I called out. "Would you mind applying sun cream to my back."

Drew shrugged and removed his gardening gloves as he walked towards me. At that point I slipped my bikini top off and tossed it on the grass, aware of the colour rushing to his face on seeing my breasts. He tried to look away at first but my eyes, hidden behind sun glasses, saw him casting frequent glances at my breasts as he approached.

"I usually sunbathe naked so might take my bikini pants off soon, assuming you'd be OK about it."

Drew mumbled something I couldn't make out as he took the proffered sun cream.

Turning onto my tummy I asked Drew to apply the cream all over my back and shoulders. He made a start, massaging the sun cream into my shoulders tentatively to begin with, but soon growing in confidence. I relaxed happily under the soothing touch of his hands rubbing the cream into my skin.

"Finished," Drew announced.

"You've a lovely soothing touch," I told him, rolling over. "Do my front now will you."

"I ought to press on with the gardening really," Drew stuttered, his eyes seeming fixed on my breasts now.

"It won't take long," I smiled appealingly so he shrugged and set to work, although avoiding my breast initially.

"Should I do these?" Drew asked haltingly.

"My tits? Of course."

Very tentatively Drew began applying sun cream to my breasts. It was probably accidental but his fingers brushed against one or other of my nipples from time to time and I felt my desire rising.

"I think that's it," a very red-faced Drew said eventually, rocking back on his heels.

"Not quite," I smiled and quick as a flash slipped my bikini pants off.

"Do my bottom and thighs," I instructed, rolling over onto my tummy again.

Drew hesitated but not for long and I was soon enjoying the relaxing feel of his hands applying sun cream to my upper thighs and bottom.

Turning over onto my back then, I told Drew there was just one more bit to do.

"The lower tummy down to my pubic hair."

"Oh god!"

Despite his exclamation Drew's hands were soon applying sun cream to my lower tummy. Eventually though he rose to his feet saying he'd better get on. His eyes though told a different tale, fixed as they were on my pubic area and upper thighs, thighs which I slowly moved further apart, Drew seeming nearly apoplectic!

"Have you a girlfriend?" I asked on seeing him turn away as though reluctantly.

"No."

"Surely you're not a virgin though."

"I am actually."

Drew's face was bright red but it had been for some time now.

"Get your things off young man and we'll do something about that."

"I ought to be getting on with the work," he prevaricated.

"In effect you're working for me at the moment so I say leave the work and get undressed."

Drew pursed his lips and murmuring, "Well if you put it like that," began stripping off.

It took him quite a while to get down to his underpants, revealing a gorgeous tanned body in the process. Practically hairless, Drew's skin looked unblemished and I could hardly wait to get my hands on him!

In fact seeing him hesitating about taking his underpants off I reached up to quickly pull them down.

"Now that's a lovely sight!" I exclaimed on seeing Drew's large circumcised penis, standing erect and proud, with almost hairless balls hanging below.

"Lay down," I told him, vacating my place on the rug.

It was my turn to massage his body then, but not with sun cream! I ran my hands slowly and lovingly over Drew's chest and tummy, then his upper thighs. Glancing at him as I took his penis in my hand I saw Drew with eyes closed and feint smile on his face. I stroked his penis and balls for a time before lowering my lips to them. I licked, then sucked Drew's balls, the lad uttering all kinds of incomprehensible sounds. Next I turned my attention to his lovely penis, licking up and down the shaft, round and round the sensitive glans area before finally taking it between my lips.

"Oh bloody hell!" Drew called out as I sucked his penis, continuing to stroke his balls while doing so.

12