Sandi's Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was a bit worried and wasn't hardening up really quickly. Surely she could tell what I had done earlier that day, after all, that was the idea. She continued to suck and I could feel her stud against the bottom of my cock as she rolled her tongue around my member. Eventually I relaxed a bit and could feel myself become a little more rigid in her mouth. Sandi, however, didn't let that continue.

Sandi pulled away, letting my cock fall from her mouth. "You son of a bitch!" she blurted after she had swallowed.

I looked down at her. Apparently I had goofed, this was not going to work out well.

"Who was it?"

I stared down at her blankly, the mood had totally inverted and I had gone from worrisome to calm to shock.

"Don't give me that look! Who the fuck did you fuck?" she was sounding unhappy.

"Anna," I said flatly.

"Anna, Anna..." she searched her memory. She didn't see the folks I worked with with any regularity. I'm sure she knew the name, Anna and I had worked there for a long time, and I am sure she knew the face, but Sandi wasn't matching the two.

"Works up front at customer service. Has the..." Sandi cut me off and finished.

"...the huge boobs," she smiled and my cock was back in her mouth. She was just fucking around with me!

About two months earlier we were in bed. I was reading and she was doing her best to distract me. She was naked and was crawling around on the bed and making little purring noises. She would put her face really close to mine and stare for a couple of minutes and then turn around and present her ass to me. This continued for a while and then she finally laid down, somewhat perpendicular to me with her head on my belly, and traced her finger around my chest. Her finger would run down the center and the back up and across my pecks. She also ran her finger nail across my nipples, pushing the nail gently around the indentation of my nipples.

She won, I finally closed the book that I was reading and she said, "I've been having this fantasy. You'd get home and I'd go down on you and you'd totally smell and taste of another girl." Sandi was totally wild that night.

My cock was stiffening again as Sandi was working it. I watched my cock disappear as she ran her petite mouth down my shaft. She would continue sucking and rubbing her tongue and then pull up and suck on the head. I have no idea how she does it without also using her hands, but while working on the head, she'll get her tongue under my foreskin. My foreskin being stretched like that borders on discomfort, but the texture of her tongue mixed with the slipperiness of her saliva totally makes up for that. That in and of itself is an incredible sensation and then every now and again her tongue stud will rub against the edge of my hood; that sends shivers up my whole body.

Sandi stood up and put her arms around my neck again. I pulled her close to me. I could smell what was left over of Anna and me on Sandi's breath. While there was still that alluring, intoxicating air about the scent of our sex, it also reeked. Stewing in my shorts for a couple of hours did no good for it. Sandi kissed me and, needless to say, it tasted bad too.

"That really tastes pretty gross," I said to her.

Sandi smiled and said, "It's totally nasty."

We made out for a bit, swapping saliva and left overs, and I realized that my thigh was getting wet. She had straddled my leg and was rubbing her groin up and down my upper leg. I made a little space between us, pulling my leg away, and ran my hand down to her pussy. Her panties were soaking wet and I could feel that the insides of her thighs were as well. I moved my hand lightly between her legs a couple of times and Sandi dropped her weight, mostly holding on by her arms around my neck, let out a low moan and shuddered.

I steadied her and she said, "Tell me about it. I want to hear about you fucking Anna." Sandi then knelt back down and continued sucking my meat.

I stood there in bliss for a minute or two. I came out of that really quick when Sandi, with my whole pole in her mouth, brought her teeth down on the base with a sharp, short jab. "Speak," she demanded after pulling away.

Sobered a bit, I started telling my story. I recounted taking my lunch later, hoping that I'd see Anna in the breakroom based on what time I thought she came in that day. I could feel Sandi's lips stretch into a smile when I told her about needing Anna's opinion in the back and when I asked if she had ever fucked at work. Sandi made a satisfied "Mmmm" and grabbed hold of my ass when I described the feel of Anna's breasts.

"Did you get to see them?" she asked. She made a disappointed whine when I told her that Anna's top was covered the whole time.

Sandi's eyes were closed while experiencing her fantasy come real. She was still mouthing my cock and kneading my butt. I watched her while I was retelling what happened earlier. Sandi was wriggling her little round ass around while rubbing her thighs together.

She practically started jumping, she was squirming so much, when I described how much control Anna had and tight her hole was. Sandi started squirming again and I could feel another smile when I told how I let Anna know that I was going to cum inside of her and that her response was that she was on the pill.

When I mentioned that Anna started to get dressed, Sandi stood up and started kissing me. "I want yo..."

I cut her off."You wanted to hear the story. Do you want me to finish?"

Sandi looked at me questioningly.

"You don't think I fucked her just one time, do you?" I smirked.

She smiled and made an excited laugh. She was so antsy that she was practically running in place; she wanted to be dicked bad. She also liked stories and knew that the rest wouldn't be good later, once it wasn't fresh, if she got to hear it at all. It was my turn to tease her. She had to make a choice.

"Ooh, fine. I guess it was stupid to think you wouldn't take advantage of the situation. What happened next?"

"Well, I inquired if she was really done since we had about a half hour left," I continued my story. Sandi heard how our mouths were locked most of the time and how Anna's huge breasts were squeezed between us.

"I want big boobs like that," Sandi pouted as she cupped her own petite breasts.

I flicked the nipples poking through her wife-beater a couple of times. "You'd look stupid with Anna's tits," I replied. "You're too short and don't have the shoulders." Sandi pouted some more. "Girl, your bod is awesome. I wouldn't want it changed for anything, well, maybe for Sasha Grey," I smirked. Sandi stuck her tongue out with a sneer then and I continued with my story.

I forgot to mention Anna's clit and went back to that. Sandi's eyes went wide. I held my little finger and covered all of it but the last joint with my other hand, "About that big" I said. "No way," she replied. I might have exaggerated a little.

"And so during the rest of my break I grabbed a couple of Gatorades and handed the yellow one to Anna. A little while later I got home and you started sucking our cum off of my dick," I finished my story.

"OK, now," she kissed me, "fuck me. Pound me like you pounded Anna!"

I spun Sandi around. There weren't any walls in the kitchen that weren't blocked by counters, so I pushed her over the counter. I could see that the complete inside of her thighs were glistening. Her underwear was soaking wet, almost up to the waist. I pulled the fabric aside to reveal her smooth slit and ran my cock head along the length.

Sandi kicked her feet. "Stop teasing me," she moaned.

I pushed into her with almost no resistance. As I made my motions, an audible squelching noise could be heard; I had never seen her this wet and had never heard this that loud before. I just stared at her round ass while my cock disappeared between her legs, it was hypnotic, though it also was a little silly looking with her wet underwear bunched and pulled to the side. She moaned as I pulled out and pushed again.

Because of all of the servicing that Sandi had already given me and because of how slick she was, I wasn't going to last much longer. I leaned over to her ear, and repeating the earlier events with Anna, I whispered, "I'm gonna cum inside."

There was a couple of moments delay and then Sandi blurted out as she remembered, "I'm on the pill!" The timing was off and the tone of her voice did not match the mood. It sounded like really bad ADR from a movie where you know there was originally no one speaking, or you could tell they had originally said something else. It was comical.

I laughed. For some reason that excited me to inevitability. I grabbed Sandi's hips and pulled, feeling her slip from the counter a bit, while I thrust my hips forward. Her depths constricted while my rod swelled as we reached out climaxes together. When I was spent, I continued pumping slowly, mixing our cum, to reenact the earlier events.

I was exhausted, I was still in my work clothes and they were sticking to me like Saran Wrap sticks to itself. I looked at Sandi as I pulled out. Her briefs hadn't gotten any dryer and her shirt was transparent from sweat. Her mound quivered a little and some of my pearly ejaculate trickled out. She turned around, leaning on the counter for support, and smiled at me. Her hair was no longer spiked. Through the now transparent shirt, I could see her swollen areolae and nipples poking through. She was so sexy.

Sandi started to straighten the little clothing that she was wearing and started moving away. "You weren't finished, were you?" I asked. I looked at my cock and had regretted the question. It was red and tender, probably almost raw, from the rough use. I wasn't sure I was going to get it up again.

I closed the distance between us and pulled her to me. We kissed for a bit and Sandi was rubbing my balls. "Will you be able to do it?" she asked.

"I don't have a choice, right? That's part of the game."

Sandi smirked and held up her middle finger like she was flipping me off. She put the length of it in her mouth and slowly pulled it out and slid it back in. She then put her finger to my mouth and I sucked on it for a few moments before she took it back to her mouth. Her hand made it's way between my legs and her finger slid up my crack, rubbed my sphincter a bit, and pushed in. We were looking in each other's eyes and Sandi wore a sly smirk. My eyes rolled back as she slid her finger around my prostate and continued to rub my balls; I let out a moan.

"Mmmm, that seems to be working," she said as she moved her hand from balls to shaft. "That feel good?"

"Oh, yeah," I breathed.

My heart rate was picking up again. With renewed vigor I pulled her hands away, Sandi gasped. I wriggled her wet underwear down close to her knees, revealing a fiery tuft of hair about as big as my thumb tip right above her slit, positioned my pole and pushed it into her quim. We both moaned as we made contact again.

Sandi threw her arms around my neck and I wrapped my arms, in a bear hug, around her slight frame. It was an incredible contrast to fucking Anna; Anna had some girth to her build and those gigantic tits, Sandi was scrawnier muscle and bone.

Sandi was breathing heavy pants while pulling on my lower lip with her teeth while I rammed her. I was grunting like a pig sniffing for truffles. To this day I have not actually heard a pig sniffing for truffles, but I'm pretty sure of what it sounds like.

Sandi worked her underwear down and kicked it to the hall and I hoisted her up and planted her ass on the counter. She wrapped her legs around me like a vice. The two of us were grinding our hips together. The cat walked into the kitchen and started screaming about something. We ignored her.

I shuddered and bucked my hips as I unloaded into her. My body trembled, like I hadn't eaten in three days, but I kept hold of Sandi while she rocked her hips to reach her peak.

When done, we froze for a while to catch our breath and necked a bit.

* * *

We separated and washed up a little using the kitchen sink. I cleaned the counter and Sandi put the tepid food on the table in the nook and put some food out for the cat. I had kicked my pants off to Sandi's stripes, but left my shorts on. Sandi sat bare-assed on a chair.

"You should have put some plastic down," I teased.

"Shut up," she jabbed back.

Sandi dug into her loogie soup and cat liver, I went for my salt and pepper chicken and rice. She made a funny face when she started eating what I was calling bear balls and decided to mooch off of my mu xu pork. I agilely blocked her chopsticks with mine stating that she had had enough pork for the day. We both laughed and then slumped over the rest of our food in relative silence.

While cleaning up, Sandi came up behind me and put her arms around me. "Thanks, that was fun," she said.

I smiled, wrapped my arm around her and roughed up her still sweat soaked hair.

We took a long shower together; making out, playing a little with each other's tender spots, playing with the water temperature, and making sure there was no dirt low-shoulder blade. Afterward we headed to bed, had a long, slow I-love-you-fuck and went to sleep.

Chapter 3

The week progressed without much ado. I, of course, saw Anna at work and we talked a little here and there, like nothing had happened. Neither of us brought up the encounter, which was how it was supposed to work. It appeared that Anna hadn't talked about it with anyone else. The other customer service folks didn't eye me awkwardly or behave any differently when I was around.

Sandi was finalizing the negotiations for editing a biweekly historical magazine. She was an author by trade, and had written an incredible amount of stuff; many short stories that were published in various magazines and anthologies; commentaries on books, movies, world events, and even video games that she didn't even play; she had ghostwritten two biographies for two local politicians that no one cared about. I read one of the biographies and it was pretty good, though you wouldn't believe any of the stuff in there if you knew that guy's personality, but it was supposedly true. She did excel in writing, without fluff, about subjects she new little about; perhaps saying that she was a professional researcher would be more accurate.

I didn't really get how it all worked out, it seemed kind of absurd, but she had somehow gotten a probationary period of three months with this magazine. If they liked her, they'd continue the contract for the rest of the year and then see what happens after that. Anyway, a somewhat steady income from her was certainly welcome. Many of the things she wrote weren't for pay, and that was a bit of an economic disappointment. My paycheck was nothing to brag about, but it came every other week like clockwork. Sandi's contributions were far between, but usually a sizable sum at one time.

I woke up one morning early. I had a couple of hours until I had to be at work. That was odd, I usually pushed the time a little on the short side. Sandi was laying at my side and apparently waiting for my eyes to open like a dog would wait. Before I really had come to my senses, she had rolled onto and straddled me. She was rubbing my chest while she leaned forward a bit, adding pressure.

"Can I brush my teeth first?" I asked.

Her reply was surprising, "Craig, I want you to bring Anna home."

"Um, what is this about?"

"You want to fuck her again, right? I want to watch you fuck her."

"Are you screwing around without my knowledge?" I asked.

It might have sounded like an odd question, but in truth we had both fooled around in the past. We had been together since high school, for around twelve years, and known each other a bit longer. When we got to our twenties, we started experimenting some. For the most part we knew what the other was up to when we were screwing around, that was part of the agreement of our open relationship. Most of those occasions Sandi had brought a girl home with her, though I did on a couple of occasions and she brought a guy home once. There were two occasions within as many years where we had a tiff, not solely because of the extra-relational affairs, and didn't speak to the other for about four months. The second one was about five and a half years prior and we had been straight since then.

"No," she replied with a faux-hurt face like she couldn't believe I would think something like that. "I thought it would be fun."

"Do you miss our old days or something?" I inquired.

"It's not that," she said. It seemed like she was avoiding something. She sighed, "You've seemed kind of dark and down lately. I thought that maybe you were bored."

I smiled, "Bored with you?"

"Yeah, maybe, I don't know. A little change would be good anyway, right?"

"How could I be bored with you? You're my mate, my other half. You're bright and chipper; you're like the smartest person I know, yet have that ditzy, free spirited personality I adore. You're the star that lights my way, a star that I want fly to. I'm never bored with you. I don't need a change."

Sandi smiled and I saw a couple of tears run from her eyes. She fell over me and I put my arms around her. "That was pretty corny Craig," she said, "I suppose that you are the dark brooding earth that keeps me grounded, though."

"I apologize that I had you concerned. I guess my head's been in the mud lately; work, money, state of the world, and the like." I then remarked facetiously, "I have to take care of it all, you know, the world's counting on me." Then I added, "Can I brush my teeth now?"

"Will you invite Anna over?"

"Are you bored with me?" I asked.

"No, I am not bored with you, but I do want something a little different."

"So this is really about you and not me." I stated.

"No, it is about you. I thought, by twisting it, whatever apprehension you have might be swayed. I want to see you smile"

"I don't think she'll want to do it. It was a silent understanding that it was a one time thing. We haven't talked about it. I don't know how I'll even bring it up."

"You'll think of something, you're good at thinking of something."

"I can't guarantee when I'll be able to talk to her and that she'll say yes."

"Will you do it?"

"When I am able. Can I brush my teeth?"

Sandi rolled off of me and we went about our days.

* * *

A good opportunity to talk to Anna didn't come up quickly. Talking to her at work, in the middle of a shift, seemed inappropriate. Then, probably twelve days after Sandi's request, opportunity presented itself. Anna and I walked into work and clocked in at the same time.

"Just getting here?" I asked.

"Yeah, it's a little earlier than usual, but I guess it will be nice not having to close out the tills and log the complaints for once," she said.

I exchanged a few words with her at break, but left the building at lunch. If I encountered her at lunch I didn't want her to think something was suspicious if I was becoming chatty with her. And I purposely took my last break late, being pretty sure hers would be on time. This was going to be a timing game again. I needed to be leaving the building when she did.

As luck would have it, I met her at the time clock on the way out. We chatted a bit while leaving the building. There was a new movie that two groups of coworkers had seen and Anna inquired if I had seen it yet. It was a movie I really had no interest in and I repeated a rant Sandi had given me about how that crap is a detriment to society.

After we left the building I brought the subject up, "Hey, I wanted to talk."

"OK," she said with some hesitation.

"Well, about Sandi, she was talking..."

Anna interrupted, "It's OK. I know it was a one time thing, I had fun. I'm glad you were able to get back with her. You two are a cute couple, lots of folks think so."