Sandi's Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anna initiated a sixty-nine by rolling over onto me and straddling my head with her legs. As she leaned forward, her breasts compressed against my belly. Up until then I had been using just my hand on the outside, so I decided it was time to be a little more invasive. I pulled her smooth slit apart and wriggled my tongue inside. She was damp and I could taste her slightly bitter musk.

"Ohhhh, fuck." Anna moaned.

Sandi had backed off and was observing again. Anna started licking my shaft and around my hooded head. Eventually she put the head in her mouth and started to suck. She didn't go down too far, I didn't know if it was skill, comfort, or she was just teasing.

Sandi moved over to Anna's action, "You'll want to let the turtle out."

"Uh..." I heard Anna say somewhat hesitantly as she pulled away.

"Don't worry, Craig cleans well. He's obsessive about it, probably to the point of needing meds." I chuckled at Sandi calming Anna down.

I felt a hand grab my cock from a different angle as Sandi joined and Anna lifted up a bit, her breasts just barely touching me. Sandi pulled my foreskin back and then rolled it forward again. "See, nothing to it, totally clean," she said as she pulled it back again.

"Well, I've seen it before and it wasn't cleaned in the aftermath." Anna replied.

"Oh, yeah, well he was on a mission and such then. That was a one time thing, maybe three times most. But tonight isn't one of those times." Sandi responded

A mouth covered my head and could instantly tell it was Sandi's because of her tongue stud. She played with the tip a little, swirling her tongue and stud around the slit, and then took my whole shaft in. I stopped working on Anna as Sandi was showing off.

Sandi pulled off, "It's a lot more sensitive this way, I bet he's not playing with you anymore."

I was caught and went back to Anna. Anna laughed at Sandi's insight.

Sandi continued to show off, "You can tease him with it, though." She swallowed my length and pulled up having also covered my "turtle" on the way. "He also really likes this," she said before giving an open-mouthed demonstration of her tongue under my hood.

I paused again and started flexing my feet and drumming my fingers on Anna's ass in response to Sandi's service.

Anna giggled again at my response. "Ewww, that looks kind of Alien-ish." she stated.

"Yeah, we saw it in a porno in high school...well, not in high school, but during that time. I was pretty grossed out at the time, but after I got used to this guy's body..."

Anna took control of my stick again and I felt Sandi shift back. She was licking and sucking the head while stroking the shaft. It was an entirely different experience from Sandi and felt awkward and amateurish. She tried to go down further but just came up with a gagging cough. "How do you do that?"

Sandi let out a little laugh, "We've been together for around twelve years. My mouth is shaped like his cock."

As Anna went down again, Sandi moved forward again. Anna pulled up and then I felt her weight drop back down. Both of their lips were on my cock now. I had tongue going up one side and down the other of my shaft. It was an awesome feeling. Sandi, I think, started massaging my balls. When both mouths got to the top, they interlocked around my head. I let out a moan and wasn't really doing much to Anna anymore, just absently rubbing a finger around her clit.

Sandi suggested that we change places. Anna rolled off of me. As I was propping myself up and stretching a little, Sandi swung her leg over me, slamming her slit into my face and pushed me back down. Changing places didn't include me. At some point she had removed her floss. She had her legs pressed tightly up against my head and I could hear them talking but couldn't really make anything out with the pressure against my head. All the while she was rocking her hips along my face until I finally grabbed her hips and positioned her posterior so that I could give her pink and good tongue lashing.

I knew this snatch. I loved this snatch. I went to work with fingers and tongue; sucking, rubbing, licking, and penetrating. It dawned on me that I was being hesitant with Anna. I felt a little regret and made a note that, if my face ended up between her legs again, I would work her over a little better.

Sandi continued to grip my head and something was being discussed but I still couldn't make it out. She was wet, shuddered a little here and there, and rocked her hips to my rhythm. I did hear her squeal once. Finally she let up on my skull and sound returned. I thought that since they had changed places that Sandi was going to go down on me, but nothing was happening down there.

As I was starting to go soft from the lack of stimulation, Anna straddled me and ground her pussy along my cock. They were playing with me. Anna was heavier than Sandi, who was really a spinner. It felt good with the added pressure. It also came to mind that if I had wanted to get out from under Anna and she didn't want me to, I would have a bit of a fight.

When I had hardened up, Anna lifted her weight and grabbed my shaft. She deliberately pulled my hood back and I smiled. Pointing me to the sky, she eased herself down. Damn she was tight. Sandi by no means was a loose-millie, but Anna was just all-walls. Maybe it was more psychological; she had more fat so she should be loose, or she has had several boyfriends(in the time that I've known her) so she must be all worn out. I moaned as Anna rocked back and forth and then slid up and back down.

Sandi elevated herself a bit and was rubbing my belly. I was able to get more air. "Do you like that hon?" she purred. She must have remembered her cat ears.

"Yeah," I replied.

"Is it as tight as it was before? Do you like that tight pussy?"

"Oh, fuck yeah. She's ridiculously tight."

Anna was slowly riding me and took my comment as a signal to contract her walls with a few pulses.

"Oh, God Sandi. I wish you could feel this." I said.

Sandi leaned forward and started making out with Anna. I was glad that Anna loosened up with Sandi. Sandi repositioned herself off of me so I could watch. She moved her face to Anna's cleavage. Anna smiled and looked down at Sandi while she rocked on me.

"You two are fucking ridiculous when it comes to boobs." Anna said.

Sandi pulled away and hefted her practically nonexistent bosom, "Yeah, my Freudian analyst was unable to help me with my mother complex." She went down to Anna's nipples and started pulling at them lightly with her teeth. Anna closed her eyes and picked up her rhythm.

Sandi played with Anna's nipples a little longer and then moved behind Anna. She put her hands around her waist, in a low hug, and laid her cheek on the back of Anna's shoulder while Anna continued sliding up and down and I tried to match the pace. Sandi started playing with Anna's boobs again and then lowered one of her hands to Anna's clit. Anna stopped her up and down movements and just rocked her hips and turned to Sandi as she repositioned Sandi's hand, "Not so direct."

Sandi was rubbing a couple of fingers right above Anna's hood. She leaned over Anna's shoulder to kiss her. Anna collapsed back against Sandi and moved her lips to Sandi's. As their lips were about to make contact, Sandi pulled away just slightly. Anna opened her eyes, probably thinking she was off target. She moved her head toward Sandi's again and Sandi did the same thing right as their lips were about to touch. Anna tried once more, and just like Lucy pulling the ball from Charlie Brown, Sandi moved away. Anna frowned but couldn't really follow Sandi's face anymore in the position she was in. She moved her head back to a more natural position and Sandi swooped into Anna's lips. They exchanged a few pecks in the midst of heavy breathing and twirling their tongues.

"You're mean." Anna said to Sandi.

"Do you like your big clitty being teased like this." Sandi responded totally off topic.

"Yeah, I'm going to cum soon."

"When?"

"I'll let you know. Soon."

"How about now?" Sandi stopped rubbing and slid two fingers along both sides of Anna's clit.

Anna eyes went wide, showing mostly whites, and her back arched, hips bucked and she clenched the bedding uncontrollably and let out a long groan. My cock had been expelled from her hole. Sandi looked at me over Anna's shoulder and smiled. I shook my head in disbelief. I had seen Sandi do that a couple of times before, but the other girls weren't so violent, they just had really long, drawn out orgasms.

"Oh...Fuck!" Anna said while trying to catch her breath. "Oh, God!" she continued to lean back against Sandi. Sandi rubbed her hands up and down Anna's front.

"Can I come over again?" she asked Sandi.

"Were you leaving?" Sandi asked and leaned in to kiss.

"I think I'm spent." She was shaking a little.

I sat up, put my arms around Anna, and pulled her down over me. "We have a big bed and we're calling in tomorrow, remember? You can stay." I eased my cock back into her. She closed her eyes and we kissed. We synced our hips together.

We slowly fucked each other. Sandi came up and laid next to us. Whenever Anna pulled her head away from mine, Sandi would move her's close to one of ours to make out. I took Anna's hand and moved it over to Sandi's crotch. Sandi laid back and closed her eyes. She let out a couple of whimpers.

"She's really wet," Anna said with a little laugh.

"Yeah, it doesn't take much. She's always been like that," I replied.

"Are you going to fuck her?"

"Probably not tonight," I responded to Anna, "she really wanted to see us together."

"I'm still here and conscious, you know," Sandi said, her eyes still closed.

"Do you want to switch?" I asked Sandi.

"Not until you're done."

"Roll over," I said to Anna.

Anna got on her back and went back to fingering Sandi and I mounted her in a straight missionary position. Now I watched her tits as the flattened out. They jiggled like Jello molds as her body rocked from me fucking her.

"You'll want to see this," I said to Sandi as I stared at Anna's chest.

Sandi sat up and smiled at the visual. She moved closer and started jiggling Anna's right breast more. Anna laughed, "Geez you guys."

"Do you not like that?" I asked.

"I don't dislike like it, but my tits might be getting a little too much attention here."

Sandi cuddled her face up against Anna's large breast, "But there is so much of them, they could never get too much attention."

I started to pick up my pace. I thought it would be time to move on to other things.

Anna refocused, "Oh yeah, fuck me harder."

I was hitting her hard. Sandi let out a longing moan as she watched Anna being pounded.

"Are you going to cum in me again?" breathed Anna with a smile.

"Oh yeah," I responded. I knew that Anna had at least one more surprise coming that night and it would only be right if I unloaded in her.

I railed her for a couple more minutes until I could not hold it any longer. I dropped my chest onto Anna's and wrapped my arms around her, pulling her tight. I slammed my hips into hers. My cock swelled; it felt as if it was trying to reach out just a little farther before it unloaded. My PC muscle was clenched tight as my cock felt like it was pushing ever so slightly more against Anna's walls. At last I released and let out a long groan and Anna let out a satisfied moan as I emptied into her. When the major spasms had stopped, I loosened my hold on Anna and started sliding my cock in and out again. My overly sensitive cock head caused me to shudder a couple of times.

I pulled my cock out of Anna. Sandi moved over and started to suck my cock. My whole shaft was sensitive and her tongue stud caused my body to tremble. Anna propped herself up on her elbows and watched us.

"Mmmmm," Sandi hummed as she pulled away, "it's much better fresh." She got on her knees and locked lips with me. Our cum tasted a lot better straight from the hole.

I smiled as Sandi shared our cum with me. "Yeah, that's a lot more tolerable."

"Wow, that's kind of sick and hot at the same time," voiced Anna.

Sandi went back to cleaning my cock and I ran my fingers through her hair. She was licking my balls with my whole pole in her mouth. I looked over at Anna and smiled. Anna smiled and shook her head in disbelief at the sight of my balls hanging around Sandi's chin.

Sandi pulled off again and I moved. Sandi took my place, kneeling between Anna's legs, and leaned in to kiss her. Anna wrinkled up her nose and turned her head to the side. I laughed. Sandi frowned.

"Sorry," Anna said sheepishly, "I can't..."

Sandi slid her body down Anna's, keeping her hands on Anna's breasts. Sandi put her face in Anna's muff.

Anna started to protest, perhaps feeling more uncomfortable again with the girl/girl stuff. Sand's magic tongue quieted her though, and she laid back down and rode the wave. Her hands moved down to Sandi's head where she ran her fingers through Sandi's hair and controlled the pressure Sandi was giving.

"Oh fuck Sandi!" Anna cried.

I watched for a bit and stroked myself as my semi-flaccid cock distended. When I was ready, I positioned myself behind Sandi's rear. I slid my cockhead up and down Sandi's smooth, wet slit. Sandi whimpered as I made contact. I slid into her pink and she paused what she was doing with Anna. She laid her head sideways on Anna's pelvis; with her arms still outstretched, she squeezed Anna's mounds as I work up my tempo. Anna's nipples were poking out from between Sandi's fingers. Sandi raised her ass to get a better angle of my penetration.

"Mmmmm. Fuck me Craig, fuck me. Harder!" Sandi said and then continued to eat at the Y.

Sandi had gone back to cleaning Anna's kitty and her face was being pressed into Anna as I made my motions. Anna's body rocked back and forth with the motion, her tits jiggling around again. She gripped the sheets and squeezed her thighs around Sandi's head as she came again.

I pulled out of Sandi and slid my dog between her buns a couple of times, smearing her wetness around, and nestled the head against her puckered asshole. She let out a moan as she wriggled her round butt around as I pushed my head in. She made a gasp and then a long moan as I slid into her. I waited for a minute, pulsing my shaft, while she became accustomed to the invasion. As I slid in and out, I let some saliva drip from my mouth to the penetration to ease the friction.

"Oh Anna, you gotta take Craig up the butt. It feels so good," Sandi moaned.

"Maybe another time," Anna dodged.

Assfucking was visually, as well as physically, very stimulating. Without all the folds of her pussy, it looked like my cock was directly attached to Sandi; her grommet cinched around my shaft perfectly, there was no gap, no folds, one piece. Sandi had her head back down on Anna's pelvis while she took me. She had a blissful look on her face.

Sandi straightened her legs out so that she was laying flat. Her ass was so much tighter like this and she loved to tease me more by clenching. Her butt stood out more prominently in this position and provided a nice cushion for impact as I let my weight fall on the down stroke.

Anna propped herself up on her elbows again and watched me assfuck my girl. "Again, that looks so wrong and hot at the same time."

I grinned, "Did you take Sandi't advice and clean your ass?"

"Ha," laughed Anna, "whether I did or not, I'm still going to pass."

Sandi was casually kicking her legs up and hitting my ass with her feet. "Hurry Craig. I wan't to feel your warm cum in me."

I was then grinding my hips against her rump. "I didn't catch that. Where did you want my cum?"

"Cum in my ass, I want it in my ass."

Sandi was flexing her gluts and rectum. The extra stimulation put me over the edge. I pushed in one last time and squirted my load. Sandi let out a soft moan as she milked my cock of the last of it's warm delivery with her ass.

We rolled to our sides and spooned. We played little games with my rod up her butt. I would pulse blood back into my softening pole. Sandi would respond with a couple of clenches of her sphincter.

Without saying anything, Sandi had gotten Anna in front of her. Sandi's arm was around Anna, absently twirling her fingers around Anna's breasts. I stayed behind Sandi, sandwiching her, with my cock in her.

* * *

We stayed like that for a while. We may have dozed off, we were at least in a daze. Several hours had gone by from when Anna had come over, but it felt like less than two hours.

After a time, we got up to clean up. Sandi was clinging to Anna, and Anna had her arm around Sandi. I moved with them to the bathroom, thinking we'd all take a shower. Again this move did not include me. At the door, Sandi put her hand up to my chest, halting me. She was quite a bit shorter than Anna, and had her head dropped against Anna's breasts. Sandi shook her head and Anna smiled sheepishly and they turned into the bathroom.

I went to the other bathroom to clean up, wondering what I was missing out on.

After we were clean, we finished the night with the checkered ice cream and draining Anna's shiraz. It wasn't a good combination, but it didn't really matter. We laughed and joked and recounted some of our antics and talked about the future.

We all retired together. Anna and I called in to work that morning and we went back to sleep for a while. Anna and I woke up later to the keyboard clacking; Sandi was hard at work.

Anna and I played around for a bit. We called Sandi over. She sat in her chair and watched for a little bit and then went back to her work. A while later my balls were slamming Anna's clit while I fucked her doggy style. Anna's tight vag was driving me nuts and I was about to burst when Sandi jumped on the bed and clung to me.

I think she timed it. I almost went soft from being startled.

"I'm ready now!" she exclaimed.

The cat jumped on the bed to see what the excitement was about and the day went on.

Epilogue

Anna continued to come over periodically. She and I are fuck buddies and take advantage of that at work on occasion. Sandi once came to my work to check out the bathrooms in the back. Anna and I were about twenty minutes late from our lunch that day.

Somehow Akuma ended up acquiring a friend, which was odd since she was an indoor cat. Sandi swore she had nothing to do with it, but either way we now had two cats. It was kind of like a growing family and Sandi and I decided to look for a bigger place. In talking with Anna, we found that her roommate was moving and that she couldn't cover their place alone. Sandi and I offered to find a new place with her.

We ended up renting a two story, five bedroom house. The two bedrooms on the first floor were sectioned off like a separate suite. Anna took those and Sandi and I claimed the upstairs.

Having the split like that didn't keep us from mingling with one another. Many a times I came home from work to find Anna and Sandi playing together. Sometimes I just jumped in, other times I watched, often stroking myself which would inevitably distract the girls into watching me instead, and other times I was shooed away. I had asked them on a couple of occasions what they talked about when I was around but not allowed to listen or why they shooed me. Anna was silent about it. Sandi would just reply, "Girl stuff."

Over the years with this living arrangement Anna had a couple of other relationships. Everything kind of ebbed and flowed. When she was involved with someone, she didn't play with Sandi and me. When she wasn't with someone, she often played with us.

It didn't take long before Sandi had Anna eating pussy. Anna still admits that she doesn't dig girls, but with that statement she'll add that she digs Sandi. She has no problem with tasting her snatch on my mouth or Sandi's. She'll lap my cum off of Sandi's slit or suck my cock after I'd been in either of them. She's still hesitant about anal. We've done it a number of times now, but it doesn't seem to be something she likes.