Sandi's World of Fashion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fantac64
fantac64
335 Followers

"Has anyone ever hurt you?" I asked.

"You'll have to define hurt," she said. "I've never been hurt to the point of needing medical assistance, but I've had a couple of experiences with some aggressive doms. Some women get their kicks from tying you up or using handcuffs, gags, nipple clamps, clit clamps, stuff like that. A little pain can really get your libido going but too much is just pain.

"I had a friend who was into that. She tried to get me into it, but it frightened me."

"It can be a bit scary at first," she admitted, "but I got my best tip from one of them."

"I've got to go," I said. "I have to get home to change. I'm working today"

"You are such a poop," she said. "Come on, I think I've got something you can wear."

While she went through her wardrobe I took another shower and washed my hair. She brought me a new toothbrush, some mouthwash, and showed me where her make-up was. The suit she loaned me was an expensive one. It was cut just a bit too big for me, but it wasn't obvious, and the silk blouse fit well enough that when I got to work I could just take the jacket off. Besides, at lunch I could run down to the bargain store and spend some of the money I had now.

She drove like a lunatic but we made it to work just in time. When she dropped me off to pick up my car that night, she kissed me.

"If you decide to do it again," she said, "I can promise you it will be better for you."

"Thanks for everything, Desire" I said. "Maybe one day, who knows, but don't hold your breath."

She smiled and kissed me again. "It's something to think about," she said.

-2-

I spent almost all the money on new clothes that day, but it felt good to pay cash for everything.

I buried myself in work so that I wouldn't have time to think about that night. There was a lot to learn and not a lot of time to do it. About twice a week, I went to lunch with Desire', frequently wondering if she had thoughts about exploring each other, but she never gave me any indication that she wanted to move in that direction.

I did do another outside show for a different store, but without the 'private showings, the pay wasn't nearly enough to make me ever consider doing it again. Besides, the show manager was a full fledged bull dyke that scared the hell out of me.

I passed on several show offers after that, but in the back of my mind, I knew that I'd do another to get more clothes in the future, and I really needed to get that credit card paid down.

I was wrapping up a large sale a few weeks later, when I noticed my first seducer going through some new chemise/robe sets that I'd put out the day before called "Cotton Candy" .Both garments were very sheer with fine lace edging in colors similar to cotton candy, light and frothy looking, My personal favorite was a color called 'light and limely," a pale green that would go well with my coloring. l wouldn't be adding it to my collection any day soon at nearly four hundred dollars, though..

One of the sales associates moved to help her, but she said she would wait for me. O heard her say "She knows my taste." Boy, did I ever.

"Hello, Mrs. Long," I said as I went to help her. "Aren't those lovely? We just got them in yesterday and I couldn't wait to get them on display."

"Well, hello, Sandi," she said. "Yes, they really are lovely. They're a bit risqué at my age, but I'm buying some for gifts later."

"Yes ma'am, that's good thinking."

I placed her selections on the counter, folding each one separately and wrapping them in the trademark "Malken & Drake" wrap.

"Is there anything else, I can help you with? I have some new robes over here that are simply luxurious. I think you'd look fabulous in the creamy beige color. "

"I do believe you're right," she said, as I held one out to her..

I helped her into the robe and led her to the three way mirror.

"Gorgeous," she said. "Simply gorgeous."

"Picture yourself naked under that robe'' I said, softly enough that no one else could hear me.

I tied it loose and spread the top open. "Imagine how desirable you'll look in this. You can show as little or as much of your breasts as you choose and every step you take gives flashes of your beautiful legs."

"You're full of it, Sandi, but damn, you're good. I'll take it on one condition."

"And what might that be?" I asked.

"Have lunch with me. That's my real reason for coming here today anyway."

"I' can meet you in the café two doors down at twelve-thirty."

I found her sitting at a corner table when I arrived.

"You're looking lovely today," she said.

"Thanks," I said. "It's good to see you again."

We ordered and sipped at blackberry iced tea.

"Are you not working the show any more?" she asked.

"Not recently," I said. "I did one at Blackwell's but the pay wasn't much and there were no tips to speak of at all.'

"Well, we miss you," she said. "Several of the ladies have asked about you."

Our salads came and after we ate, we got fresh glasses of tea.

I glanced at my watch and I guess I was a bit too obvious about it.

"Do you have to leave" she asked.

"Not yet," I said. "We get an hour but I don't want to be late."

"I understand," she said. "Perhaps I'd better tell you why I chose to invite you to lunch today. I was wondering if you do private showings in someone's home."

"Oh lord, I don't know," I said "I mean this is all so new to me. I've never done it so I don't know if I could or not. I suppose I might consider it, but it would depend on what was expected of me."

"Well," she said, "I'm having a birthday party for a friend and I'm buying her a few special things so I'm thinking of having a fashion show for some of our closest friends."

"Just so we're on the same page here, am I expected to have sex with one or more of the guests and perhaps yourself.?"

"I'm still working out the details but since you put it so bluntly, yes, that was my thought. It sounds so crude when you put it that way though."

I put my glass down and turned to face her.

"Mrs. Long," I said. "you have to understand that being with you was my first experience with a woman and it was stressful for me. No matter how you look at it, I had to accept the fact that I became a prostitute that night. You can use all the pretty words you want, and a lot of others came to me that evening, but it doesn't change the facts."

"Oh dear," she said. "I'm so sorry you feel that way. I certainly don't look at you that way at all. I'm not sure I know what to say."

"It doesn't matter." I said. "If you still want to discuss the party, I would consider it just because of who you are. It's just that I'm still coming to grips with what happened and I can't think of a nice word to use."

I didn't think she'd see the tiny tear that formed but she did..

"Are you ashamed of what happened?" she asked, as she passed me a tissue.

"Yes," I admitted, almost in a whisper. "I guess I still am, but I don't spend a lot of time thinking about it. I can't change what happened "

"I suppose not," she said. "Would you at least think about it for a few days and let me know? I'm having the party in two weeks, so we have time to talk."

I sipped at my tea for a few seconds.

"Mrs. Long," I said. "A few days isn't going to change anything. I'll do it but if you don't mind, I'd like to go over the specifics with you and I don't have time to do that now."

"Would you trust me enough to come to my home for dessert and coffee or tea?" she asked.

"Of course," I said. "When would you like me to be there?"

"Tomorrow night at six if that meets with your approval."

"That's fine," I said.

She refused to let me pay for my own meal so I waited until she came out of the café"

"Thank you for a lovely lunch," I said.

She put her arms around me and kissed me tenderly.

"Could you call me Katherine, Sandi? Mrs. Long just seems so formal. It makes me feel older."

"Katherine. I like that. Katherine it is."

The next evening, I was at her door promptly at six. I wore a simple peasant blouse in white, with pale yellow accents, and a skirt about four inches above my knees.

She came to the door wearing the beautiful robe that I'd conned her into paying nearly three hundred dollars for.

We went to the library, where we were served a delightfully light cheesecake with fresh blackberries in a rich sauce, drizzled over it.

"Would you like to see the rest of the house?" she asked.

It was a lovely home with five bedrooms, three baths, a large, airy sun room, and a long, open veranda on the second floor, which she told me was directly over the sun room. The veranda on the first floor was not far from the pool, which she said she used several times a week. .

We wound up on the downstairs veranda, where she poured a delicious orange liqueur.

"I think I owe you an apology," I said. "I'm afraid I may have given you the impression that I blamed you for what happened but I don't and never did. I could have left at any time but I chose not to."

"Well, you don't owe me anything, Sandi," she said. "I can't imagine what you went through"

I smiled and admitted it hadn't been pretty.

"You know, Sandi, it might not help any, but I want you to know that I understand more than you know."

She got up to move over, looking out at the pool. "Most of the women who you'll see at the shows are well to do, in their late forties or older, overweight and out of shape. For most of us, it is a way to get sexual release other than masturbation.

I'm sure most of the girls find us to be repulsive if not downright disgusting, but we're blind to that part, finding it easier to handle if we close our eyes to the realities of it. In that respect we're a great deal alike, you and I. As long as we can justify our actions by saying it's just a fashion show, it makes it easier to accept the facts. It isn't easy to accept it when you aren't desirable any more. There are other ways, of course, which might be less expensive, but in no way as discrete or safe as the shows are."

"I'm sure you could find someone to satisfy your needs," I said. "Have you considered some one who could live with you? You might explain their presence by passing them off as a personal assistant or something like that."

"Well, as you know, I have several women working here but it would never work to be sleeping with one of them. I have to admit that I've been tempted at times, but it isn't just the sex, Sandi," she said. "Though It certainly is a big part of it. I think we just don't want to grow old. We were all quite sexual in our earlier years and none of us want to quit just because of our age. There is a special type of camaraderie amongst us, too. We're all there for the same reason and the girls know why we're there. There's no reason to deny ourselves or pretend to be something we're not."

"Do you have sex with each other," I asked.

"Oh once in a while," she said, "but not often, and it's not the same. I suppose, to be honest about it, it's the fact that the girls are so lovely and so young. Two members of our group are married and that presents its own set of problems. The rest of us just have this false image of being totally straight and accepting the fact that we're too old for sex. If only people knew. My god, this town would be shaken beyond words. It's difficult to meet without leaving town so we just don't do it much.

I suppose we feel that by paying the girls, its all right, We can afford it so why not? It never occurred to me that you might be hurt by it."

"It was such a shock," I said. "I never expected to be with a woman and I never knew that anything like that happened."

"It's very discrete," she said," and that's a lot of it. We're not taking chances with someone we don't know. Most of the girls have been coming there for a long time."

"I appreciate you sharing this with me. It helps to know you're side of it," I said.

"I'm not proud of it," she said, "but I've accepted it as a weakness I can live with. I don't really expect anyone to understand. How could they?"

I went to take her in my arms.

"Katherine, I understand and I suspect the other girls do as well. If it bothers any of them that much, they can always leave."

"Enough of this," she said. "I'm getting depressed. Let's talk about Lisa's party."

We went through the plans and I gave her some suggestions for the garments to be shown.

"How do you plan to choose the women selected for the private showings," I asked.

"Each woman draws a number when she gets here. We'll take a break after half of the garments have been shown. At the break, we'll hold a drawing. One number will be drawn at that time, but the winning number will be Lisa's. She will choose from five garments for a personal showing in the guest room suite. While you are gone, we will conduct an auction for the feature item and a drawing will be held for the champagne chemise set. When you return we will serve a light champagne brunch before showing the rest of the garments. At the end of the show, one number will be drawn for a private showing for the winner with a garment of their choice. There is a shower in the suite, which you are free to use before lunch and after the party."

"I guess we've covered everything then," I said.

I was putting all my notes together when she came to pull me into her arms.

"Sandi, I have no right to ask this, but would you allow me to make love to you?"

"Of course," I said.

She led me to the master bedroom where she watched as I stripped and lay on the bed.

For the longest time, she made love to my breasts and this time I allowed her to know what she was doing to me. I had my hands buried in her hair forcing her into my breasts. She bit me so hard it hurt but then she sucked the pain away.

She moved between my legs and proceeded to lick me into one of the most beautiful orgasms I'd ever known. It wasn't the hardest by far but certainly of the most beautiful..

Spreading me open, she used her hard nipple on my clit to send me flying again,

I needed a break so I pushed her away, told her I'd be right back and ran down the stairs to get my bag.

I'd remembered her long clit and the toy I had in my bag. Small but mighty, I knew she was going to lose her mind with the pleasure I could give her.

She was lying on her back so I hid my toy under her hips, and lay down beside her to start making love to those long nipples. When she shuddered with her first orgasm, I moved to lay over her right leg, spreading her wide to suck and nibble at her clit. She got close and I backed off. A seconds later, I began again and as she got close, I took my little friend from under her and held it to her clit. When I turned it on, she cried out like I'd shot her. Her hips came rocketing off the bed, trying to get more, and with a final scream, cum bubbled from her pussy. Her body continued to shake long after she came and I continued to lick her.

She finally pushed me away.

"No more.," she said. "I can't...I just can't."

"You're no fun," I said.

She gave me a weak smile and held her arms out for me.

"I could just eat you up," she whispered. "I can't believe I came that hard without a dildo."

I pressed my little vibrator into her hands. "This is for you, for when you're alone or when you need a little extra for the woman you're with"

"You did that with this little thing?" she asked.

"That and my teeth," I said.

"My god, Sandi. This thing is an orgasm powerhouse."

"I know. I have several small vibes but this one almost rattles your bones."

"Turn over," she said.

I knew where she was going and what she was going to do and I looked forward to it.

She put two fingers in my anus and palmed the vibe, putting it against my perineum She had it on high and pushed in against her fingers. As it vibrated it moved her fingers inside of me. She curled her fingers into my rectal walls and I about went nuts. Just to make sure she got the job done, two fingers were pumped into my pussy. It only took a few minutes to send me off the edge. She licked at me and cooed into my pussy.

We showered together and I spent the night with her. She was still sleeping when I slipped out.

= The Birthday Party =

I arrived early the night of the party to make sure the garments we ordered had all been delivered. She assured me that everything was laid out in the guest room in order of presentation. .

"We'll be using the sun room if that is agreeable to you." she said.

I went with her to see the garments and walk through the plans for the evening.

"I do have one suggestion," I said. "It's a beautiful day, and looking at the micro bikini I'll be wearing at the end gave me an idea. Would it be possible to serve the brunch on the veranda? Then I could model the swim suits in front of the pool. After I show the micro bikini, I can dive into the pool."

"Yes, yes, I like that," she said. "I'll speak to the staff immediately."

"I was meaning to ask you about that," I said; "You have several women working for you, and I know you told me that you don't have sex with any of them, but don't you worry that they will share your secrets with an outsider?

She laughed and shook her head. "They've all been with me forever and they know, or they think they know all my secrets but they've never violated my trust and they stay discretely out of sight until they are needed. Heaven knows they have seen enough nudity around here and more that nothing should surprise them. Besides, the outrageous amount I pay them keeps them silent."

I took a quick shower and put on the first change, a fairly conservative bikini that exaggerated my breasts and my ass, which was thrust upward by my choice of heels.

I listened to the festivities and the singing of the birthday song. There was a lot of laughter when she opened her gifts and I smiled as I imagined that some of them were rather risqué based on the comments I heard.

Once they settled down and moved to the sun room, the music began and I headed for the showing.

The show went well and Katherine was very pleased. Finally, came the time to draw for the first private showing. Of course, Lisa won and after she chose the garment I'd wear, I changed and waited for her in the suite.

She was a bit younger than Mrs. Long and looked a lot trimmer in a knee length cinnamon colored skirt with matching jacket over a creamy beige silk blouse. She actually appeared to be a bit nervous so I asked her if she was alright and if she wanted me to continue.

"Yes," she said. "It's just that this was all so unexpected."

"Just imagine you are at the show and just gave me your card." I said.

I paced in front of her, showing her the totally transparent chenoire she had chosen in a pale yellow color, under which I wore the tiniest of white thong panties.

I stood in front of her and opened the gown, spreading my arms wide. "Feel free to touch," I said.

She reached to fondle my breasts, paying particular attention to my nipples. I no longer felt the need to restrain my emotions and allowed the mewling to go unchecked. My hips thrust toward her and she trailed her fingers over the tiny patch of fabric, pressing into my slit.

"Take my panties off," I said, almost in a hiss.

She slid them off and I kicked them away. I took one step away from her and bent to show her my slit and my anus. When she spread my cheeks to caress my anus. I moaned loudly and pushed into her finger.

She stood and stripped her clothing off, standing there naked. She'd been hiding a treasure under those clothes. Breasts that were about a 38D, with firm dark nipples. A neatly trimmed strip of hair about two inches long hovered over her tight slit. I don't know which of us was more aroused, but when she came back to me, she slipped under me to probe into me with a firm tongue that plunged repeatedly between the lips of my wet pussy. A finger went deep in my ass, followed by a second at about the same time, she found my clit and sucked it sharply into her teeth. My body hesitated a second or two, then it began to burn. I forced her head into my pussy and screamed as the orgasms began.

fantac64
fantac64
335 Followers
123456...9