S&M Lesbian Strip Poker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She motioned to Heather, and all the girls started whooping.

"Come here, slave!"

Heather got up with a nervous smile and stepped over to Amber.

Amber fastened the leash onto her collar. She gave it a couple of tugs, pulling Heather's head and establishing her control.

"Turn around" she told her, and Heather did as told.

"Yes, Mistress!" she said. You could hear the excitement in her voice when she said it.

"Put your hands on your head!"

"Yes Mistress!"

Heather locked her hands above her head. Her breasts pushed forward and her ass seemed to anticipate what was to come.

Amber lined the whip up on her ass, pulled it back and then lashed her once.

WHACK!

Heather yelped with pain and pleasure! I watched her breasts bounce gently back to place.

"What do you say when your Mistress whips you?" Amber mockingly asked her with a wicked smile.

"Thank you for whipping me, Mistress Amber" she said.

The girls started giggling and laughing. Michelle mocked her teammate with an "Awww, poor Heather!"

To my shock, Amber then turned to us and asked who had knocked Heather out of the game.

I didn't answer.

I didn't need to. All the girls started saying "the rookie!", and Danielle said "yeah, it was Alex!"

Amber looked at me with a smile.

"Come on up here, Alexandra" she said.

I hesitated and then stepped up. It had to be obvious that I was inexperienced in this kind of thing. Even though I'd stripped for the girls, I also still felt a little shy to parade myself in front of everyone naked.

Amber handed me the leash and whip, and stepped aside.

All the girls started whooping it up again.

"Come on rookie, whip her ass!" they told me.

I looked at Danielle. She nodded as if to say it was ok.

"Go ahead, Alex!"

I looked at poor Heather, who seemed to be enjoying her own suffering.

I pulled the whip back and then projected it forward onto her ass.

I was too nervous. It wasn't strong enough. It didn't make much of a sound. All the girls started laughing.

"Wait, wait, wait!" Amber told me. "It needs to be a lot harder than that!"

I turned about fifty shades of red.

"Try again..." Amber told me. And the girls started chanting "Again! Again! Again!"

I turned back to Heather and apologized to her in my head, because this time I wasn't going to disappoint them!

I pulled the whip back and cracked Heather on the ass with it!

WHACK!

Heather yelped again with pleasure and the girls started cheering. I watched her breasts bounce again. I couldn't help it. They were perfect and beautiful!

"Thank you Mistress Alexandra!" she said.

When Heather called me Mistress Alexandra, I had the strangest reaction: I felt a surge, like a surge of power, flow through me. I felt my body light on fire with sexual excitement. I loved it!

I sat back down and watched Amber give everybody a turn to whip Heather on the ass. By the time she was done, Heather's ass was covered with little red marks.

Danielle was last to go. After she was done, everyone cheered.

Danielle sat down with a big smile. We chatted briefly about what had just happened. She told me I'd done a great job. I told her I couldn't believe what I'd done!

It felt strangely natural to be talking with Danielle, both of us naked.

"Oh... watch this..." Danielle told me, pointing to Amber.

Amber was facing Heather holding a cup of punch. Heather was looking down.

"On your knees, slave!" she told her, and Heather gently fell to her knees.

I was breathless! The girls started cheering again.

Amber pushed a foot forward towards Heather, and then gently tipped her cup so that a bit of punch fell out and onto her foot.

"Lick it off!" she told Heather, and the girls cheered again.

It all happened in slow motion in my head. Heather's body wilted as she lowered herself to the foot of Amber. Heather's tongue slowly reached for Amber's foot, and then she began to lick.

"Lick! Lick! Lick!" the girls started screaming.

I couldn't believe my eyes!

This went on for minutes. Heather's little ass projecting upward and her tits reaching for the floor as she buried her face in the foot of Amber. It was mesmerizing!

"Up!" Amber finally told Heather, and she resumed her kneeling position.

The girls cheered.

Rita and Amber then walked away for a moment and took something out of a drawer. I couldn't see what was going on. When they returned, Rita was carrying something and Amber... Amber was wearing a strap-on!

"Strap on! Strap on!" the girls started chanting.

Rita sat back down.

Amber walked up to Heather, whose eyes were growing. Amber smiled at her from above.

Amber took the strap-on and started rubbing it all over Heather's face.

"Strap on! Strap on! Strap on!"

Whenever Amber's cock got near Heather's mouth, Heather opened wide! She was really into this!

With her strap on cock resting on Heather's face, Amber tipped her cup again. This time pouring a bit of punch onto her cock. Some of it rolled off the cock and dripped onto Heather's chin and her breasts!

"Suck it!" Amber ordered her.

Heather leaned forward and took her cock into her mouth. She took it deep, and then deeper and then even deeper to get to every last drop of the punch!

The girls cheered and whooped it up. Danielle punched the air with approval!

I was transfixed! I couldn't believe what I was seeing!

And then Amber pulled out. She turned toward me. Her strap on cock pointed right at me.

"Come here Alexandra. You're the one who put her out of the game, so you get to go next!"

The hesitation I felt was obvious to everyone.

Amber smiled and told me "come on..." in a nice, supportive way.

Danielle leaned into me.

"It's ok! You'll love it, you'll see!"

She put her hand on my shoulder.

"Alex! Alex! Alex!" they started chanting.

I felt a lot better. I stood up to walk over to Amber but Rita intercepted me to fasten the second strap on onto me.

There was a mirror on one side of the room. I looked at myself wearing a strap-on.

I walked over to Amber. She handed me the leash. She poured some punch onto my strap on cock while I looked at Heather.

Heather looked beautiful on her knees, eyes to the ground, awaiting my cock. I felt powerful, holding the leash that controlled her by the neck.

With punch dripping from it, I turned to Heather and tapped my cock on her mouth. She opened her mouth and took it in, and then her eyes rose to mine.

I almost melted on the spot. I felt so powerful in this position. I realized this is how it looks like for guys, and I loved it! It was hot!

I pushed in deeper and deeper. The girls cheered me on.

"Deeper! Deeper! Deeper!"

I kept pushing until she started blinking uncontrollably, and then I knew I'd reached her limit. It was an amazing feeling.

I pulled out and then pushed in again until she seemed close to gagging. Her eyes got big as I went in deeper and deeper. There was nothing she could do about it. I was in charge!

I did it again. Tears formed in poor Heather's eyes.

I pulled out and removed the strap on to the hoots and hollers of the crowd. I looked at Heather. She looked like she'd just orgasmed right there!

I sat back down to the giggling approval of Danielle who told me I'd done a fantastic job.

All the other girls took their turns.

Danielle and I giggled and chit chatted about how cool this was. I took an occasional glance and poor Heather's lashed ass.

"Here we go!" Danielle told me.

Amber was fastening a blindfold to Heather's head. Rita and Michelle were pushing a table over towards the two. The table looked kind of like a massage table.

The table in place, Rita and Michelle took their seats and watched Amber lead Heather on all fours to the table.

Amber lifted Heather by the chin and put her hand on the table.

"Get on the table!" she told her.

Heather got on the table lying flat on her back.

Amber grabbed both ankles and pulled her until her ass was at the edge.

"Keep your legs in the air, slave!"

Now this was quite a sight. Beautiful Heather was lying naked on the table, blindfolded, with her legs up in the air. Amber stood between them, staring down at her prize.

The girls all started hooting and hollering. I caught myself doing the same. I couldn't believe what I was seeing.

"Beg for my cock, Slave!" she told her.

"Oh Mistress Amber, please fuck me with your giant cock!" Heather started repeating to the delight of the girls.

I watched in delirium as Amber lined up her giant strap-on and started pushing it into Heather's clearly engorged and wet pussy. It met zero resistance, just slithering in without any effort.

Heather kept begging for it, breathing harder and harder.

Amber started fucking her, right there in front of us. The girls hooted and hollered with approval.

"Deeper! Deeper! Deeper!"

And Heather kept begging for more.

"Please fuck me with your giant cock, Mistress Amber!"

I couldn't believe it.

I started to think what if I'd lost?!? Were they going to do that to me?!?

I guessed that Danielle would have told them to go slowly on me.

I started to think, wait a minute, was I going to have to get up there and fuck Heather too?!?

Would I be able too?

Yet the more I thought about it, the hornier I got. Just the thought of fucking this helpless, gorgeous slave was driving my own pussy into overdrive.

By the time my mind and body had processed all these thoughts, Amber had pulled out of breathless Heather's pussy and was looking at me.

"Alex! Alex! Alex!" the girls started chanting.

I obliged, rising to my feet and accepting the strap on from Rita.

I walked over to Heather and got in position. I looked down at defenseless Heather with her gaping open pussy and legs dangling in the air around me. I felt in control, in charge, in power. It was amazing.

"Rookie! Rookie! Rookie!" the girls started chanting and laughing.

"Beg your conqueror to fuck you, Slave!" Amber told Heather.

"Oh Mistress Alexandra, please fuck me with your giant cock!" she started repeating.

To the chants of the room and the begging of helpless Heather, I lined up my cock and pushed it into her, deeper and deeper and deeper. And then I started pumping and pumping and pumping.

And Heather kept begging and begging and begging for more. So I kept pumping and pumping. I was fucking her good!

When I felt it was time for me to stop, Heather surprised me by begging me not to!

"Oh Mistress Alexandra, please fuck me some more!"

I didn't know what to do! The girls were hooting louder and louder.

Amber looked at me and smiled.

"Keep going!!!" she told me.

So I plowed back into Heather with my giant cock.

Amber climbed up onto the table and basically sat on Heather's chest. I couldn't see but Amber started rubbing her strap on all over Heather's face and then pushing into her mouth!

Amber motioned to the other girls and they all ran up. Two girls grabbed each of Heather's arms and held them above her.

Danielle and another girl each grabbed a leg and held them wide. I looked at Danielle.

"Keep going!!!" she said, and I kept pumping.

Rita and Michelle started rubbing all over Heather's stomach and reaching under Amber to squeeze Heather's tits.

Amber pulled her cock from Heather's mouth long enough for her to beg some more.

"Oh please Mistress Alexandra, please fuck me some more!" she begged, heaving with excitement.

I pumped her and pumped her and pumper her even more.

Rita licked her finger and started rubbing Heather's clit!

I was dizzy with excitement. The strap-on pushed against my own clit, and I got more and more excited with each thrust.

I started thrusting harder and harder until suddenly Heather started to shake and spasm all over. Gargled by the cock stuffed into her mouth, Heather produced screams of pleasure as she climaxed beneath us. It sounded like "Mmmmmph! Mmmmmph! Mmmmmph!"

It lasted longer than any climax I had ever experienced.

When she was done, all the girls started cheering and laughing. And then they started chanting "Alex! Alex! Alex!"

I guessed I'd done well for a first-timer!

We got off Heather and the party quickly wound down. I found myself in a daze, confused and excited by what I'd just done. We all got dressed and everyone hugged and said how much we looked forward to next time.

A few girls seemed to make plans to continue the sex party in private. No one said anything to me.

Danielle and I walked back to our house. She asked me if I'd enjoyed myself.

"Oh yes!" I answered.

We kept walking. I could feel her wanting to say something.

"Did you notice a few of the girls pairing up at the end?" she asked.

I had, but I didn't want to appear as if I'd been taking note of such things.

"Well, I did notice maybe a couple of girls talking but I wasn't sure..." I said.

"Yeah... you know what they were going to do?"

I looked at her.

She looked back at me as if to say, you know, they were going to go fuck.

"They were?" I asked.

"Yeah" she said.

"Oh" I answered, and started to get that funny feeling I knew where this conversation was going.

Danielle continued.

"I guess it's natural to get turned on by all that, especially you, with the way you were fucking Heather like that..."

I didn't know what to say.

"I guess..."

"I'm surprised no one approached you!"

I said nothing. I just nodded.

Heather smiled. She looked at me as if trying to read my thoughts.

"I think next time you go I might lose on purpose just to get fucked like that..." she continued.

We were walking up to the steps to our house.

"I even have a strap on of my own, you know, in case I ever get the chance in private, you know?"

She looked at me. We were at our front door.

I smiled uncomfortably.

We walked inside.

Danielle gave me a big hug.

"You were great tonight" she whispered in my ear while we were still embracing.

"Thank you" I reluctantly acknowledged when we separated.

"I'll be up a couple of hours if you want to stop by" she told me. "My roommate went home this afternoon."

I didn't say anything. I just nodded.

Danielle walked away with a smile on her face.

I went back to my room. My roommate was there, asleep.

I got into bed feeling horny beyond anything I'd ever felt. My pussy was soaking wet.

I started reliving the night, and started feeling more and more horny. I remembered the feeling of fucking Heather with that strap on.

I thought about Danielle.

She was in her room, waiting for me.

I imagined her waiting there, naked, holding the strap on, waiting for me to come fuck her.

I pictured what it would be like to walk in there, throw Danielle on her bed, and fuck her like I'd fucked Heather.

I got back up from bed and paced a few times. My roommate was in deep sleep, oblivious to my pacing.

Danielle.

Horny.

Strap on.

I turned and walked to the door.

I put my hand on the door knob gently so as not to awaken my roommate.

I looked back at my roommate.

I looked at my bed.

And then I reached up, locked the door and got back into bed.

I'm not a lesbian. I'm not.

12