Sandra and Stevie Ch. 02

Story Info
Shy young man is seduced by a beautiful woman.
1.3k words
4.38
91.5k
21
0

Part 2 of the 74 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 09/08/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,905 Followers

Note: This story is the second installment in a series entitled "Sandra and Stevie". If you have not read the first episode of this series, I encourage you do so before beginning this chapter.

This is a dominant woman humiliates submissive man story. That is the kind of story I write. If you do not enjoy these types of stories, I strongly recommend that you look for something else to read.

*

It was a short drive to my apartment. We found a parking place and went in. I was thankful that I had cleaned last night. The place looked good.

Sandra surveyed my humble home. "Very nice, you have wonderful taste. I love your oriental rugs. They must have cost a fortune."

I was about to mumble a polite thank you. Before I could Sandra handed me the bottle of wine and said, "Open this and put on some music. I have to go potty."

She was in charge. I was kind of relieved. I had never been with a woman who took charge so quickly. I really liked it.

As I was opening the wine I heard Sandra's voice. "Hey I love the Degas prints in here."

I turned. She'd left the bathroom door open. I could see her sitting on the toilet with her skirt pulled up to her waist and her little striped panties down around her ankles.

I realized I was staring. I turned away.

"Its okay, I'm not shy. You can look."

I turned back and watched as she took two squares of paper from the roll and dabbed at the lips of her pussy. She stood up, dropped the tissue into the toilet and flushed. As she bent down to pull up her panties, I noticed that she was shaved.

When she came out of the bathroom, I handed her a glass of wine. She held it up and said. "Cheers."

We both took a big sip.

"Hey lets look at your cd's."

We went to my stereo system. I had a selection of classical, jazz and blues.

Sandra flipped through the classical cd's and pulled out several Mozart concertos and put them into the cd player. "These will be nice."

She took me by the hand and led me to the couch. We set our wine on the coffee table and sat down.

I sat at one end of the couch. Sandra sat down and immediately slid over next to me. She picked up my arm and pulled it around her shoulder as she snuggled in next to me.

Like I said, she was in charge.

We chatted quietly, sipped our wine and listened to the music. I was in heaven.

Suddenly Sandra stopped talking. She set her wine glass down, took mine from my hand and also set it down. She turned to me, grabbed hold of my shirt, pulled my face to hers and kissed me hard on the lips.

"I really like you Stevie. I want to make love to you." She stood up, grabbed my hand and pulled me up from the couch. "Lets go to the bedroom."

Suddenly I was getting nervous again. I was glad that she was taking charge, but I was worried about what she was about to discover and how she might take it.

In the bedroom, She pushed me onto the bed. This gorgeous woman then stood in front of me and began a slow seductive striptease.

She looked me directly in the eyes, pulled her flimsy cotton crop top over her head and exposed her perfect tiny breasts.

She put her hands under those gorgeous breasts and pushed them together. "Look at my tits Stevie. Do you like them? They're not very big, but I think I have nice nipples." As she said this she took each nipple in her fingers and twisted them."

She started to tease me. "Would you like to do this Stevie? Do you want to play with Sandra's nipples. Take off your shirt. Show me your nipples." She laughed, "You can play with mine if I can play with yours."

I took off my shirt. As I did this, Sandra undid her jeans skirt and let it fall to her ankles. She stepped out of it and stood in front of me wearing only her little stripped panties.

"Take your pants off Stevie." There was no question about who was in charge. I would have done anything she told me to do.

I kicked my pants off and sat in front of her in my boxer shorts.

Sandra pulled her panties down and stepped out of them. She made one complete turn and showed me all of her nude body including that gorgeous ass. "You like?"

"Yes I like very much. You're beautiful."

She laughed. "You're sweet."

She pushed me back on the bed and pulled off my boxer shorts. She looked at my cock. All three inches stood erect.

This was the moment of truth. I have had women put their clothes on and leave at this point.

Sandra stared for a moment, then smiled. "Its really small, but don't worry baby, it's okay. I know lots of fun games.

I felt a great sense of relief. Sandra laid down on top of me. She took my hand and put it between her legs. She was really wet. This was a woman that was ready for sex.

As I started to massage her wet cunt, Sandra took my little cock in her hands and started to stroke me. I wanted to tell her to stop. I wanted to scream at her to stop. Sadly, I didn't have time. I felt that familiar feeling as my cock stiffened. I was powerless to stop what I knew was about to happen. A little dribble of semen suddenly spurted from my tiny penis and made a mess all over Sandra's hand.

She stopped and looked first at her hand and then at my softening cock. I was frozen with fear. I was certain that she was going to get dressed and leave.

She didn't. Instead she smiled at me, put her fingers to her lips and licked all of my semen off of them.

When she finished licking her fingers, she rolled over onto her back and pushed herself up on the bed so that her head was on my pillows.

Sandra spread her legs wide, fully exposing her wet cunt to my view. She pushed my face to her crotch and said, "Go down on me Stevie. Eat my pussy."

For the next hour I made oral love to this beautiful woman. I kissed her, I licked her, I sucked on her clit. I experimented. I did things that made her moan and I did things that made her pull back. I figured out what she liked. I learned how to give her pleasure.

After her fourth orgasm, she grabbed my hair and pushed my face away from her cunt. "Enough, that was wonderful." She pulled me up to her. My face glistened with her juices. She kissed me. "You are a wonderful lover Stevie."

I laid next to her full of pride. No woman had ever said that to me. I was madly in love. I'd also learned something else. I felt like I was born to eat pussy. This was my very first time, and I loved it.

Sandra looked at me. "Can I stay with you tonight? I mean if you want to you can take me home, but I would love to sleep with you, Could I"

I wanted to scream out yes but I controlled myself. "Sandra, I would love to have you stay the night. I would love that more than anything in the world."

She smiled and kissed me.

We got under the covers and snuggled up to each other.

Sandra fell asleep quickly.

I laid next to her for awhile and watched her sleep. She was beautiful.

She'd told me that I was a wonderful lover. As I fell asleep, I felt pride in the fact that tonight for the very first time in my life, I'd satisfied a woman.

Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,905 Followers