Sandra and Stevie Ch. 07

Story Info
Stevie encounters Sandra at a dinner party.
2.6k words
4.12
62.8k
16
0

Part 7 of the 74 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 09/08/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,899 Followers

Note: This story is the seventh installment in a series entitled "Sandra and Stevie". If you have not read the previous six episodes of this series, I encourage you do so before beginning this chapter.

This is a dominant wife humiliates submissive husband story. That is the kind of story I write. If you do not enjoy these types of stories, I strongly recommend that you look for something else to read.

This story is a work of fiction. All of the characters and businesses mentioned are products of my imagination.

To the best of my knowledge, Bentine Pharmaceuticals does not exist. If any person or company named in this story bears any resemblance to a real person or company it is coincidental and unintended by me.

The next morning I allowed myself to sleep in for an extra hour. I really didn't want to take the day off. I needed to go to the office. I had to try to get my mind off of Sandra.

I also had a lot of work to do.

Early in this story I briefly alluded to what I do for a living. I work for an investment firm. You could say that I am a stockbroker, but that really wouldn't be accurate.

I was hired as a stockbroker, but my firm quickly learned that I had other talents. You might say that I am an investment researcher. I start by reading medical, pharmaceutical and technical journals. I'm searching for people making new discoveries and creating new products.

When I find an interesting group of people, I start to investigate them. I try to find answers to key questions. How well organized are they. How much management skill do they have. How good is their idea. Do they have enough financial resources to get off the ground. When I find a group that looks promising, I put them on a watch list.

I currently have 124 separate groups on this watch list. I regularly monitor their progress and alert and advise my associates when these companies become viable investment opportunities.

The first task I had when I got into work on Friday morning was to check on the progress of Bentine Pharmaceuticals.

Bentine was potentially the best find of my career. I read about them in a pharmaceutical journal about a year ago. They had discovered a new pain reliever. Their first studies were incredibly encouraging. There was a possibility that this was a miracle drug.

I put them on my watch list. Nine months ago the company went public. The first stock offering was at $4.00 per share. I advised our clients to invest.

I also invested. Now I may be young, but I work hard. By the time I graduated from college I had bought, rehabed and sold 4 houses.

I also own three apartment buildings. I currently live in one of them.

I had resources. I decided that Bentine was an excellent gamble. I borrowed money and liquidated assets. I raised over $400,000 and invested it all in Bentine. I personally bought a 100,000 shares.

I am not the only person that does what I do. Within 3 weeks the price of Bentine stock hit $30.00 per share. When it got to $34.00 I sold 15,000 shares and paid off my debts. The stock leveled off at that price and has stayed there for the last 8 months.

Three months ago the company submitted the data on their pain reliever, now commonly referred to as Bentine, to the FDA. They are seeking the right to manufacture and sell it.

FDA approval is expected within the next two weeks. If Bentine is approved, the company becomes very stable and the mutual funds will move in. The price of Bentine stock will sky rocket and I will have made many of my firm's clients and myself very rich people.

I checked the news releases and the Bentine Pharmaceutical web site. There was still no word. The answer from the FDA was still expected soon, but no one was exactly sure how soon.

I turned my attention to other projects. I was scheduled to visit a new tech company in Dallas next week. I was just opening their file when my telephone rang.

"Stevie, this is Cindy. We have been trying to reach you. Are you okay? Sandra called us last night and told us what happened. Stevie, Bill and I are both so sorry. Were really worried about you. Are you okay?"

"Cindy, slow down. Yes, I'm okay. I'm feeling pretty sad right now, but don't worry about me. I'm a tough guy. I'll get through this."

"Stevie, we know you will, but Bill and I are still worried."

"Well thank you, I appreciate your concern, but I'll be all right."

"Stevie, Sandra came to our house last night. She's completely broken up about this. She really likes you."

"Yeah well it appears that she really likes Ty Cummings and a lot of other guys to."

"I know Stevie. She's no angel, and she hurt you, but she spent a lot of time crying at our house last night."

"Hey I spent some time crying last night to."

I understand. You're hurt and your mad. I don't blame you. I just want you to know that she also feels really bad."

"Thanks Cindy. I appreciate your concern."

"Stevie, Bill and I are having a little dinner party next Tuesday. We want you to be there. We want to see you. Can you make it?"

I looked at my calendar. I was relieved to see that I was scheduled to be in Dallas Tuesday night. I liked Bill and Cindy, but I wasn't quite ready for a dinner party.

"Hey Cindy, I would love to, but Tuesday night I'm scheduled to be in Dallas on business. Sorry, maybe another time."

"Okay, but well miss you. I'll have Bill call you. Maybe the two of you can play golf this weekend."

"I would love that Cindy, tell him to call."

"I will. Bye Stevie"

"Bye Cindy."

I hung up the telephone and went back to work.

I worked quickly and got out of the office by 3:00. I was at the golf course by 3:30 and got in nine holes before it got dark.

Saturday and Sunday I played 36 holes each day. It was a good healthy way to keep my mind off of Sandra. Cindy did let Bill out of the house and my first 18 holes on Sunday were with him. Bill's my best friend. It was fun to play golf with him.

Friday night, Saturday night and Sunday night were tough. Sandra and I usually spent those nights together.

Each night I followed the same pattern. I cooked a nice dinner and tried to watch a movie. Eventually I gave up on the movie and went back to the internet porn sites.

I started looking for cheating wife sites. I found them. They led me to the cuckold sites. I read and I learned. I was still confused, but a seed was being planted. It was still open to question as to whether or not the seed would sprout and flourish, but the seed was there. The idea of allowing myself to become a cuckold was becoming more and more interesting.

I finished each evening looking at pictures and movie clips of couples having sex. I sought out women who reminded me of Sandra.

Monday was a quiet day at the office. There was still no word about Bentine Pharmaceuticals. I read some journals and contacted some clients. I left work at three and got in 9 holes of golf.

Monday night I went to bed early and got a good nights sleep. It was my first really good night of sleep since the confrontation at Ty Cumming's town house.

Tuesday was busier. My plane was leaving for Dallas at 3:00. I spent the morning in my office cleaning up loose ends before I had to go.

It was 12:30. I was just packing my brief case for my trip when Arnie Turner, one of the firms three partners, walked into my office.

"The Bentine web site just put out a bulletin. The FDA is going to make its announcement about Bentine at 8:00 am tomorrow morning"

I set my brief case down. "I think that I'd better delay my trip."

"My secretary has already called Dallas. Your visit has been rescheduled for next week. Janice is on the telephone with the airlines changing your flight right now."

"Thanks Arnie."

"You're welcome. Let's get busy. We have lots of clients to contact this afternoon."

I spent the next three hours making nonstop telephone calls. Our clients owned a considerable quantity of Bentine stock. We were advising them to be ready to start selling it sometime tomorrow afternoon.

About four o'clock I took a break. I was sitting back with my feet on my desk drinking a diet soda when I remembered Bill and Cindy's dinner party. I still didn't want to go, but they were my best friends. I felt obligated to call them and tell them that I was going to be in town.

I placed the call. Cindy answered.

"Hello."

"Hi Cindy."

"Hi Stevie. I thought you would be on your way to Dallas by now."

"No, that's why I'm calling. Something came up. My trip has been postponed until next week. I'm checking to see if tonight's dinner invitation is still open."

There was a long pause. "Gosh Stevie, um I don't know. Let me think."

I picked up on her hesitation. "Hey Cindy, its okay. If you've filled the table I understand. We can make it another time."

Suddenly her tone changed. "No Stevie, you're our best friend. There is always room for you at our dinner table. I'll make it work. Its just that......"

"What, what's the matter?"

"Oh nothing Stevie. Don't mind me. I just get nervous over little things. I'll work it out. Listen we would love to have you join us for dinner. Cocktails at 7:00 and dinner at 8:00 okay?"

"I'll be there Cindy."

"Good, Bill will be happy to hear you're coming. Bye see you at 7:00."

"Bye Cindy."

I picked up the telephone and got busy again. I didn't finish my last call until 6:00.

I cleaned off my desk and rushed home.

I took a quick shower and put on a clean shirt and tie.

I looked at my watch. It was almost 7:00. I was running a little late. I hurried out the door.

On my way over, I took an extra moment to stop at a liquor store to pick up a bottle of wine. I wanted to bring Cindy a hostess gift.

I looked at my watch as I pulled up in front of Bill and Cindy's house. It was 7:15. I was just a little bit late.

Bill opened the door before I had a chance to ring the bell.

"Hey buddy, I'm glad you could make it. Come on in."

I stepped into the front hall.

"Listen Stevie, I have to warn you...."

"Hi stevie." It was Cindy. It was obvious that she had already had a couple of martinis. She was pretty loose.

"Hi Cindy. Thanks for including me at the last minute." I held out the bottle of wine. "For the hostess."

She took the gift and kissed me on the cheek. "Thanks Stevie, you're sweet. Come into the living room, I have some people I want you to meet."

As I followed Cindy into the living room I heard Bill behind me saying, "Stevie wait just a minute."

Unfortunately he was a little too late. When I entered the living room, I looked around and stopped dead in my tracks. There were three couples seated there.

It was the couple on the couch that drew my attention. A distinguished looking man in his mid thirties was seated at the end of the sofa. Sandra was snuggled up next to him. Her legs were curled under her and her arm was draped around his shoulder.

Sandra hadn't noticed me. Her attention was focused on her date. She turned as Cindy started to introduce me.

I could see a moment of confusion in her eyes as she recognized me. Her expression quickly turned to a look of horror. She was like a kid who was caught being bad. She sat up straight, put her feet on the floor and moved away from her date.

I was frozen. I couldn't move. Finally, I realized that Cindy was introducing me to everyone.

I sort of nodded to each person as Cindy said their name. When she got to Sandra's date she said, "This is Roger Franklin. Roger is a professor at the law school."

We nodded to each other. Cindy finished the introductions by saying, "And of course you know Sandra."

I just kind of mechanically nodded. Sandra stared at the floor. She couldn't even look at me."

I stood like a dummy for several seconds. The situation was incredibly awkward.

I was a single person at a party with four couples. That was embarrassing enough. Still, I might have been able to endure that, but I could not stomach the idea of spending the evening watching Sandra as she sat with this incredibly handsome man. Knowing that it was likely that she was going to let him fuck her later that night made it even more painful. I knew that I had to get out of there as quickly as I could.

I turned and went back into the front hall. Bill stopped me.

"I'm sorry buddy. I got home late from work. I just found out you were coming a few minutes before you got here. I tried to warn you when you came in. Cindy feels awful. She didn't know what to do. You might notice that she resolved it by having three martini's"

"Hey Bill, It's all my fault. I put Cindy in a bad spot when I called her so late in the day. Listen, you're my best friends. I know you would never deliberately do anything to hurt me."

We nodded at each other.

"But hey, you understand that I can't do this, not tonight, not this soon, Okay?"

"Yea I understand buddy. I am sorry we got you into this."

"Don't worry, I already said it was all my fault."

"You gonna be okay?"

"Yeah, I'll be fine. Give my regrets to Cindy."

"Okay, I'll call you."

He closed the door behind me and I started walking to my car. I was halfway down the side walk when I heard the front door open again.

I turned, Sandra was running to me. "Stevie wait. I have to talk to you."

She stopped when she was right next to me. "Stevie, I'm sorry. I didn't know you were coming. Please believe me, I never would have brought Roger if I knew you were going to be here. Cindy told me you were going to Dallas. I don't want to hurt you. I don't ever want to hurt you."

She took my hand. "I'm really glad I got to see you. I miss you so much."

"I miss you to Sandra."

I let go of her hand.

As I walked the rest of the way to my car, she said, "Stevie I still love you."

I turned and smiled at her. "I still love you to Sandra."

As I got into my car she said, "Really?"

I looked at her and said, "Yes really."

She stood at the curb watching as I drove away.

Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,899 Followers