Sandra and Stevie Ch. 09

Story Info
Stevie gets an email from Sandra.
2.3k words
4.25
52.4k
18
0

Part 9 of the 74 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 09/08/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,897 Followers

Note: This story is the ninth installment in a series entitled "Sandra and Stevie". If you have not read the previous eight episodes of this series, I encourage you do so before beginning this chapter.

This is a dominant wife humiliates submissive husband story. That is the kind of story I write. If you do not enjoy these types of stories, I strongly recommend that you look for something else to read.

I got to work by 7:00 the next morning. This was going to be a big day for me. The office was alive with activity. People were making last minute telephone calls and sending off emails.

I got a cup of coffee and sat at my desk reading journals. My preparations for the day were already complete.

At 7:55 we all gathered in the conference room. The FDA announcement would be made on several internet web sites. We were monitoring all of them.

The announcement came shortly after 8:00 am. Bentine was approved for manufacture and sale. A cheer went up in the room.

Now the experienced brokers took over. When trading started they watched the trends. The price of Bentine Pharmaceutical stock shot from $37.00 per share to $64.00 a share in less than 15 minutes. Some of the younger brokers, including me, started to get excited. Arnie Turner put his hand up. The group quieted. "Everyone relax, this is just the first wave of buying. These are people looking for a quick profit. The heavy hitters won't get in for a while yet.

We still couldn't squash our excitement. The experienced traders kept telling us to calm down and be patient. Finally Avery Patterson, the senior partner stood up. "Everyone go back to your desks. Make some telephone calls, read your email or look at some new projects. Arnie is right, the long term investors won't start making their moves until lunchtime." Avery and Arnie herded everyone out and closed the conference room.

I followed their directions and returned to my office. I sat down at my desk and decided to check my email. I had 14 messages.

The eighth message caught my attention. It was from SMonroe. That was Sandra.

I opened it up and started to read.

Stevie

I am so sorry about last night. I really didn't know you were coming. When you told Cindy that you were going to be out of town, she immediately called and invited me. Cindy and I have become very good friends in the past few weeks. We call each other daily.

She told me that she and Bill and two other couples would be there, so she asked me to bring a date.

I called Roger. Before I met you, he was the guy I used for social situations like this one. He's a law school professor and good at party conversation. Yes, I do sleep with him. He has been one of my regular lovers for over a year now. I'm not telling you this to hurt you, I just imagined that you were wondering and I have made a promise to myself that no matter what else happens, I will never lie to you or hide the truth from you again.

Sweetheart, you really put Cindy in a tizzy when you called her yesterday afternoon.

I know you, I understand exactly why you called. They're your best friends and you were actually going to be in town. You felt obligated to let them know you were available. Its one of your best qualities. You are completely loyal to your friends. Honey this is one of the many reasons that I have fallen madly in love with you.

I talked with Cindy for a while after you left. By the way, if you didn't notice, she was really drunk. Cindy apologized over and over again. She told me that when you called she didn't know what to do. Both of us are her good friends. She didn't want to tell either of us to not come.

She tried to call Bill, but he was out of his office. She tried to call him on his cell phone, but it was off. When he got home she learned that he'd turned it off because he was in an important meeting.

She decided to make herself a martini to calm her nerves. The first one didn't really help so she made a second one.

Bill got home just before the party started. By that time Cindy was already looped.

You know the rest.

Stevie, if you get a chance today, give Cindy a call. She thinks you must hate her.

The party sort of fizzled after you left. Cindy was drunk and kind of weepy. Bill took over as host. We ate dinner quietly and all of us left right after dessert.

I made Roger take me straight home. I didn't want to sleep with him last night. He wanted to come up to my apartment, but I wouldn't let him. I know myself too well. I knew that if I had let him come up it would have just been a matter of time before he had his hands in my panties.

He was kind of pissed when he left, but he'll get over it.

Stevie, I am really sorry about everything that has happened. I don't know why I am the way I am. I guess Ty was right, I really am a slut.

Before I met you, I didn't care. I didn't see anything wrong with what I did. If I chose to sleep with lots of guys, that was my business. I wasn't hurting anybody.

Then you came along. I was completely blindsided by you. I just like being with you so much. You're fun and sensitive and listen to what I have to say.

Honey, you swept me off my feet.

I tried to stop messing around, but that first Sunday night after you took me home, this guy Larry who I had been seeing from time to time stopped by the apartment. We were sitting on the couch, I was trying to tell him that I wasn't going to see him anymore.

He told me that he understood, Then he touched my hair and stroked my face. He started to tell me how beautiful I was. His hand slipped to my breast. I knew that I had to stop him, but I really didn't want to.

Stevie, that's the problem. I really love sex. I really love having sex with lots of guys. I don't want to stop.

Before I knew it, I was naked and on my knees sucking Larry's cock.

I suppose that I am hurting you by telling you this. That isn't my intention. I just think that if we ever do get to have any kind of a relationship, it has to be based on trust and honesty.

Stevie, I am so sorry that I lied to you. I promise that no matter what happens, I will never lie to you again.

After the day you found me at Ty's town house, I tried to stop again. I was desperate. Baby, I love you so much.

I lasted for three days. Monday morning I was in Bob Downing's office. Bob is another law school professor. Ty exaggerated, I am only sleeping with two professors, Roger and Bob.

Bob is older, he's almost 50, but he's really handsome. He's also very dominant.

Remember that night in the restaurant, I tried to explain to you that sometimes I like being dominated by a really tough masculine guy. I was fairly certain that you didn't understand me at the time, we were both pretty spiffed by then. That was also when I tried to tell you about the other guys. I guess I didn't do a very good job.

I was in Bob's office. He came onto me. I tried to tell him that I wasn't going to do that stuff anymore. He grabbed me. He knew that we both liked rough sex and he thought I was playing with him.

He tore my blouse open and forced me to my knees. Stevie, I am sorry, but I melted. I unbuckled his belt and dropped his trousers. I started licking his balls. He really likes that. I sucked his cock for a while and then he threw me on his desk, pulled my jeans and panties down and fucked me.

Sweetheart, I'm sorry, but I had three orgasms while Bob fucked me. I really enjoyed it. That's the problem.

I don't know what to tell you. I love you, I love you so much. But I also know that I can never promise to be faithful to you. Oh I can tell you that I will try, but I know that sooner or later some hot guy will come along and before I know it I'll be sucking his cock.

I can't blame you for not wanting to see me right now. I know that my behavior has made both of our lives miserable. I am sorry.

Stevie, at night I dream about you. I dream about being your wife and sharing my life with you. I wish that I could promise to be faithful to you, but I know I can never do that. That's a promise that I am unable to keep. My only hope is that if I am totally honest with you, someday you might find it in your heart to forgive me so that we can be friends again.

Baby I dream of being your wife, but if I can't have that, I would like to at least be your friend.

Love Sandra

I sat very quietly for awhile after reading the letter. I knew that I loved Sandra.

Her email said that she dreamed of being my wife. I was thrilled. I wasn't sure exactly how it could happen, but I knew that was also my dream.

I typed a quick reply.

Sandra

We share the same dream. I just wish I knew how we could make it happen.

Love Stevie

After I sent the reply, I called Cindy. She sounded hung over. I told her that I wasn't mad at her. I understood her motives and loved her because she was such a good friend. I also told her that it was really all my fault because I called her so late.

She sounded much better when we hung up.

I read the rest of my emails and tried to read some journals. I couldn't concentrate. I kept going back to Sandra's email and rereading it.

I looked at the clock on my desk. It was 1:00 pm.

Just as I was starting to wonder what was happening with Bentine Pharmaceuticals, my friend Scott poked his head into my office.

"C'mon Stevie, the bosses bought lunch. There's soup and sandwiches in the conference room."

I walked down the hall with him. When we got to the conference room it was full of people. I got a sandwich and a cup of soup.

Arnie Turner came into the room. He looked at everyone and said, "Its starting."

Scott explained to me that the price of Bentine stock had hovered in the 60's all morning. Now as we watched the computer monitors, we saw that it was starting to rise.

We all ate quickly. When the price hit $80.00 per share people started to slap each other on the back.

"Calm down, were not done yet." It was Avery Patterson. None of us had seen him slip into the back of the room.

The price rose to $86.00 and stayed there for about a half hour. People started whispering. The price dropped to $82.00. Everyone turned and looked at Avery.

He smiled. "Everyone, just hang in there. Be patient." There was an electric tension in the room. Everyone had money in this stock.

We continued to watch. All of us were nervous. Suddenly the stock price started to rise again. It jumped back to $86 and kept right on going up. It took less than 5 minutes for the price to break $90.00 a share. It continued going up. When it hit $96.00 per share, Avery said, "Brokers get to your computers. Its time to start selling."

Everyone made a mad dash for their office.

I sold my clients stock first. Most of them got $95 or $96 per share. By the time I sold my stock the price had dipped to $94.

When I finished my last sale I sat back and took a deep breath. As I started to relax, I realized for the first time what had just happened. I took out a paper and pencil. I had just sold 85,000 shares of Bentine stock for $94.00 per share. I had already paid off the debts I incurred when I bought the stock, so I owned it free and clear when I sold it.

I did the multiplication. The total value of my stock when I sold it was almost 8 million dollars.

The government was going to take at least half in taxes, but so what. That still left me with between 3 and 4 million dollars in pure profit. I know that a million dollars isn't what it used to be, but still it felt good being able to say that I was now a millionaire.

Not bad for a 25 year old kid from the midwest.

I went back to the conference room. I was a hero. Bentine was my find. Everyone was patting me on the back.

A dozen bottles of champagne and a tray of glasses appeared on the conference table. People started filling the glasses and passing them around. When everyone had a glass, the entire firm, including the three partners turned to me and drank a toast in my honor.

I felt really proud. My only regret was that Sandra wasn't with me to share this moment.

Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,897 Followers