Sandra and Stevie Ch. 16

Story Info
After a wonderful day, Sandra informs Stevie she has a date.
4.3k words
4.34
55.7k
23
0

Part 16 of the 74 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 09/08/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,905 Followers

Note: This story is the sixteenth installment in a series entitled "Sandra and Stevie". If you have not read the previous fifteen episodes of this series, I encourage you do so before beginning this chapter.

This is a dominant wife humiliates submissive husband story. That is the kind of story I write. If you do not enjoy these types of stories, I strongly recommend that you look for something else to read.

*

Despite the fact that we'd stayed up quite late, I woke early the next morning. I made some coffee and shuffled around the house thinking about all of the incredible events of the past 24 hours.

From time to time, I peeked into my bedroom and looked at the two incredibly beautiful blondes sleeping naked in my bed. I was amazed at my good fortune.

At 8:00 I called Arnie Turner's secretary, Janice.

"Morning Janice, this is Stevie Wagner. I don't know how you are going to record it, but I'm not coming in to the office today."

Janice laughed. "You and most of the rest of the firm Stevie. Listen, don't worry about it. Your pretty popular with Arnie and Avery right now. I think you can do just about anything you want today and get a way with it."

"Thanks Janice."

"No Stevie, I want to thank you. My husband and I owned some Bentine stock. We have a son in high school. He is going to go to a really nice college because of you Stevie."

"That's nice news Janice. I hope he makes you very proud."

"Oh he will Stevie, he's a good kid. We're already very proud of him."

"Janice, I'll be in tomorrow."

"Have a wonderful day off Stevie, you deserve it."

I hung up the telephone and went into the kitchen to make some bacon and eggs for breakfast.

The smell of the fresh coffee and frying bacon was all that it took to wake my two sleeping beauties.

"Will you look at this. He not only licks your pussy and ass, he cooks breakfast to. Sandy baby, I do believe that your little fiancee here might turn out to be the greatest husband a slut like you could ever hope to find."

"Jules, There's absolutely no doubt in my mind, no doubt at all."

When we finished breakfast, the girls drove their cars home so that they could shower and put on some fresh clothes.

After they left, I cleaned up the kitchen and got dressed. I picked them up at their apartment about 10:30.

The search for new cars turned out to be a little more arduous than I'd anticipated. I guess that I'd never spent much time shopping with two women.

About a third of the way through the expedition, the girls started to worry about blowing our new fortune in the first week. I tried to reassure them that I had a pretty good plan for investing a large chunk of the money. They refused to be convinced.

It still turned out okay. We ended up at a local Ford dealership. Sandra and Julie both selected Thunderbird convertibles. I ended up buying an Escape . The cars were on the lot, but the dealer wanted to dress them up for us. We made arrangements to come back for them on Saturday morning and went to lunch.

After lunch we still had some time so I took the girls to an upscale department store and told them to go shopping for clothes. The fears about blowing our fortune disappeared in an instant.

I enjoyed watching Sandra and Julie try on clothing. The women's department had a nice stuffed chair. I relaxed in comfort while the girls took turns modeling different outfits for me.

When we were done, the sales lady tallied up the purchases and I paid the bill. As we walked to the car the girls were giddy and giggling. It was a wonderful day.

Our next stop was Sandra and Julie's apartment. Sandra was going to get some clothes and begin the process of moving in with me. She packed several boxes and I carried them to my car. When I got back to their apartment, I sensed an air of sadness.

"What's wrong."

Julie looked at me. "I'm going to miss being with you guys."

"Julie, don't be silly, from now on were going to be together a lot."

"I hope so." Julie looked at me, "Stevie, until last night, we didn't know each other very well. Now that I've gotten to know you, I really like you a lot."

"I like you to Julie."

Sandra kissed Julie on the cheek. "I'll call you in the morning Jules and don't forget, we have to see each other on Saturday to get the cars."

We walked to the car in silence. We were both kind of sad.

As I put the car into gear and pulled the car away from the curb Sandra said, "Julie doesn't have any family. Her parents were killed in an accident when she was very little. She was raised in foster homes. We've lived together for the last 5 years. I'm the closest thing to a family that she's ever had."

Sandra was quiet for a moment. Finally she said, "Stevie, How would you feel about it if Julie came to live with us."

I laughed. "You mean would I mind if a beautiful woman moved in with us and spent every evening walking around the house naked?"

Sandra punched me in the arm.

"Ow, that hurt."

"You deserved it, I was being serious."

I looked at Sandra for a second. "No sweetheart, I wouldn't mind at all. I really do like Julie."

I thought for a minute. "I guess we had better go house shopping right away so that we have enough space."

Sandra got really quiet. After a moment she said, "What did you just say?"

"Well need more space."

"No about the house."

"What about it? Sandra, were getting married right? We have money. Married couples buy houses. It makes good financial sense."

Sandra started to cry.

"Sweetheart, what's the matter?"

"Stevie before I met you, I was just a law school slut. I didn't think that I could ever keep a husband. The idea of actually buying a house was unthinkable."

"Well start thinking Sandra."

Sandra looked at me. There was a big grin on her face. "Stevie, can I call Jules right now and tell her the good news?"

As Sandra started to make the call, I said "Why don't you tell Julie that we'll pick her up tomorrow afternoon. I'll set up an appointment with a real estate broker. When were done with the meeting, we can go look at some houses, then we'll go out for dinner."

Sandra stopped. After she thought for a moment, she closed her cell phone and sighed. "Baby, I'm sorry. I can't."

"Why not?"

"I have a date."

The words hit me like a punch to the stomach. Fortunately we were just arriving at my apartment. I parked the car. We both sat silently for a moment, neither of us moved or said anything.

Finally Sandra spoke.

"I actually made the date weeks ago. It was before I met you. He's a friend of Bob Downings. Bob's that older professor that I see. The guy's name is Richard Stevens. He's a big contract law professor from Boston. He's coming here to do a seminar tomorrow."

Sandra looked at me to make sure I was listening.

"The way Bob explained it, Richard has always been kind of conservative. He's never cheated on his wife or anything like that. He just turned 50. He's got that middle aged itch that some men get. He's going to be in town one night. He asked Bob if he would take him to a strip club. Bob told him that he thought he could do better than that. He told him that he knew a student that had a thing for older guys."

She smiled at me. "Its true you know, I do have a thing for older men."

I nodded. "Julie told me that last night."

Sandra laughed. "Good old Jules." Then she went on. "Well anyway, Bob told him about how I really like giving blow jobs. Apparently Richard went nuts. His wife thinks they're dirty. She won't do them. She's the only woman he's ever been with. He's never had a blow job."

"Until last night, I'd never had one either."

Sandra started to laugh. "Well you got a fabulous one last night and believe me buddy; Richard Stevens is going to get my very best effort tomorrow night."

She looked at me. "Baby, I'm sorry. I didn't know that all of this wonderful stuff was going to happen to us. Honey I promised Bob. I wouldn't feel right about backing out now." Sandra looked at me. "Besides, I'd feel awful about getting Richards hopes up and then letting him down."

Sandra stopped. She was thinking.

"No, I'm not sorry. Baby this is what you agreed to last night. This is how our life is going to be. I am going to date other men and I'm going to be doing it a lot. Sometimes it's going to interfere with your life, but that is the way it's going to be."

Sandra paused and thought some more.

"Sweetheart, I'm really horny right now. I haven't been properly laid since last Sunday night. I'd accept a date for tomorrow night even if the guy called tomorrow morning."

"We had sex last night. You had an orgasm with me."

"And sweetheart it was wonderful, but I want some serious cock. I want to feel a great big hard dick in my mouth and my pussy. Bob says Richard is really hung. Honey I can't wait for tomorrow night. My panties are getting wet just thinking about it."

"How about that guy who was in your apartment when I called you last night. He had a big cock didn't he?"

"Honey, I sucked him and that was nice, but I made him leave before we had a chance to fuck."

Sandra stopped.

"Stevie I think that both of us are forgetting how we defined our relationship last night. I shouldn't have to remind you that I'm your dominant girl friend and you're my submissive boyfriend. I date who I want, when I want. That's my right and after we're married it will be my marital right."

Sandra's tone became very authoritarian. "We are going to go inside now. When we get up to your apartment, you are going to get on your knees and pull down my jeans and my panties. While you lick my asshole, you're going to beg me to go out with Richard tomorrow night. You're going to beg me to give Richard Stevens my best blow job and then you're going to beg me to let Richard Stevens fuck me and cum in my pussy."

When we got up to the apartment, I undressed my beautiful fiancée. After I pulled off her panties, I got down on my knees.

"Ms. Monroe. I fully acknowledge the fact that it is your right and privilege to date whomever you please whenever you please. I apologize for questioning your authority. I beg you to go out with Richard Stevens tomorrow night. I beg you to take pleasure and satisfaction from his superior cock. I beg you to give him your best blow job and when you are done, I beg you to let him fuck you and cum in your pussy."

Sandra bent over and rested her arms against the wall.

"Very good wimp boy, you may kiss me now."

I pulled Sandra's ass cheeks apart and started to kiss and lick her asshole.

Sandra closed her eyes, "that's a good boy."

As I licked her, Sandra said. "If you're really well behaved tonight and lick me to at least three orgasms, I might be willing to let you help me get dressed for my date tomorrow night."

That made me smile.

I spent a long time on my knees licking Sandra's asshole. Tonight it seemed like she couldn't get enough. It was almost as if she was demanding my total submission.

I kept my tongue buried deep in her ass. I was afraid to stop. There was something about Sandra's attitude that made me feel reluctant to act without her direction. In the past there was sense of play when we did this. Sandra would tease me and talk dirty. It was a game. Tonight, it was different. Tonight Sandra was silent. It almost seemed as if this was a ceremony. I began to feel like I was surrendering my manhood and my free will to her.

I kept my tongue in her ass. I really wasn't afraid. I'd already made my decision. I was more than willing to give this woman everything that she was now demanding. I was eager to surrender to Sandra.

Sandra stood up. It was almost seemed as if she'd just read my mind and now understood that my submission to her was complete.

She turned and looked down at me. Neither of us spoke. We didn't have to. We both understood what had just happened.

"Get up Stevie."

As I got off my knees Sandra said. "Take your clothes off. I want you naked."

After I stood up I asked, "Sandra, are you going to call Julie?"

She slapped me hard. It wasn't a playful slap. She meant to hurt me and she did.

"Tonight, you will address me only as Ms. Monroe. Also, unless you want to feel the sting of my wrath again, I strongly suggest that you hold your tongue. If I want to hear your questions or your opinions, I'll ask for them."

She turned and walked towards the bedroom. As she went in she said, "Get your clothes off. When you're naked you may join me in the bedroom."

I undressed quickly.

Sandra was sitting on the bed when I came into the bedroom. She stood, walked over to me, grabbed my nipple and gave it a vicious twist. I cried out from the pain. Sandra smiled and whispered into my ear, "Did you enjoy that baby? I hope so, because I did."

Something told me that I could "break character" for a moment. "Yes Sandra I did. This is like a dream come true for me."

Sandra kissed me on the lips and said, "Baby, I love you so much." We hugged. After a minute, Sandra's expression changed to a devilish grin. "I want to play some more."

Sandra grabbed me by my hair and threw me on the bed. I'm not a big man and she caught me by surprise, so she was able to handle me quite easily.

Sandra got on top of me. All of her weight was pressed into my stomach. She had me pinned. I was powerless to stop her. She grabbed me around the neck and held me to the bed.

"Wimpboy, its time for you to give me pleasure."

Sandra turned so that she faced my feet. She moved back so that her cunt was directly over my face. Slowly, so very slowly, she lowered herself onto me. Sandra's pussy was wet, very wet.

"Eat me. Eat my cunt wimpboy."

Sandra started to rock back and forth on my face. I licked and kissed her pussy. She leaned forward so that her engorged clit was pressing against my lips. I took it into my mouth and sucked it.

"Oh yes, that's right, suck my clit. Suck it and lick it just like I am going to suck and lick Richard Steven's cock tomorrow night. Think about that wimpboy. Think about me playing with another man. Think about Richard's great big dick in my mouth. Stevie, I can't wait. I love sucking big hard cocks."

Sandra reached down and gently touched my tiny erection. She was just barely making contact. It was obvious that she didn't want me to cum.

"Look at your pathetic little peepee. I want a man's cock, not a pathetic little toy like this. I'm hungry for a real cock. I want to suck Richard Steven's dick and I can't wait until I get to do it."

She paused.

"Guess what Speedy." She stopped and laughed. "What a great name for you. I love it. Wasn't Speedy a little cartoon mouse?" Sandra giggled. "That pretty much sums you up, a little mouse dick that cums in a flash."

Sandra had to stop and catch her breath. The whole time she was talking, I was sucking and licking her clitoris. We were both moving into a state of uncontrolled sexual excitement.

"Speedy, when I get done sucking Richard's cock I am going to let him fuck me. Think about that Speedy. Think about another man putting his big hard cock into your future wife and fucking her until she screams in ecstasy."

She paused. "Guess what else I am going to do Speedy"

She laughed. "No this is something I'm not going to do. I'm not going to make Richard wear a condom. I am going to let him fuck me bareback."

The level of Sandra's voice was beginning to rise. She was losing control.

"Think about it baby, think about Richard thrusting that big hard dick of his in and out of my wet pussy. Speedy I can't wait, it's going to feel so wonderful."

Sandra's breathing was getting faster and faster.

Speedy, do you know why I'm not going to make Richard wear a condom when he fucks me?" She giggled. "Because I love the way it feels when a man shoots his stuff deep into my cunt.

As she said this, I could feel Sandra's muscles tightening. She stopped trying to talk. She stopped moving. There was a moment of calm, then storm hit.

She screamed. It was a loud piercing scream that soon turned into a cry. It almost seemed like the storm of pleasure was tearing Sandra apart. She forgot all about me. She mashed her cunt into my face. For a moment I couldn't breathe.

Fortunately, Sandra's cries of passion soon became whimpers. Her muscles relaxed and she slumped forward. I was able to breathe again.

We lay still for several minutes. Sandra was on top of me. She was lying on her stomach. Her face was next to my tiny erect penis. Her sopping wet cunt was directly in front of my face.

I was hoping that she might masturbate me as she lay there, but after several minutes she rolled off of me, turned around and laid down next to me.

Sandra must have read the disappointment in my face. She kissed me and said, "Baby, I'm not ready to let you cum yet. I want to play some more. Remember, I have a nice reward for you if you get me to three orgasms tonight." She laughed. "You still have two to go."

She laid her head on my shoulder and cuddled up to me. After a minute, she pulled herself up and looked at me.

"Stevie, am I being too mean to you? I know that it makes you really hot when I call you names and make fun of you." She stopped and smiled. "It gets me really hot to." Her expression got serious again. "But I don't ever want to hurt you or make you feel bad. You know that don't you sweetheart?"

I smiled at her. "Yes Sandra, I know that, and no you're not being too mean to me." I smiled at her. "Sandra, I know you love me. I'm having a wonderful time."

I got off the bed and got down on my knees next to Sandra.

"Ms. Monroe, I beg you to stop being mean to me. From the bottom of my heart I beseech you not to try to be any meaner to me than you already are."

You might remember that we have a couple of codes when we play this game. The first is that the more I beg Sandra not to do something, the more I am telling her that I actually want her to do it. The other code lets her know if she's going too far. If I use the word dull, she'll stop whatever she's doing so we can discuss it.

Sandra looked at me and smiled. "My, aren't you the little pervert." Sandra started giggling. "It's lucky for you that I'm an even bigger perv than you are."

She got off the bed. "Okay Speedy, the game is on. No more out of character breaks. You're my little love slave for the duration of the evening."

She stopped. "Just remember, we always have the word, dull."

I smiled at Sandra and said, "Ms. Monroe, I don't believe that you can make me say the word dull."

Sandra stared at me for a moment. "Speedy, is that a challenge?"

I bowed my head and said, "I would never be so presumptuous as to challenge my mistress, but I am quite certain that she cannot make me say the word dull."

Sandra burst out laughing. "Wimpboy, the game is on."

Suddenly, she reached down and pulled me up to her. Sandra threw her arms around me and kissed me. "Stevie Wagner, I love you so much. You're the most fun man in the entire world."

I slipped back to my knees and kissed Sandra's pussy. "Ms. Monroe, you are the most wonderful woman in the world and I also love you very much."

Sandra giggled as she felt my tongue tickle her clit. Then she pushed me away. "Back off for a minute Speedy. That last orgasm was pretty intense. I need a little break down there."

She grabbed my hair and pulled me back to my feet. "Speedy, I'm hungry. Go make me a grilled cheese sandwich."

As I turned to go to the kitchen Sandra gabbed my balls and squeezed them really hard.

"That's just a little sample of what you have coming." She slapped my butt and said, "Now off to the kitchen with you. Speedy, make a sandwich for yourself to."

Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,905 Followers
12