Sandra and Stevie Ch. 21

Story Info
Sandra, Julie, & Stevie have a kinky little ceremony.
2.4k words
4.37
68.5k
17
0

Part 21 of the 74 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 09/08/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,905 Followers

Note: This story is the twenty-first installment in a series entitled "Sandra and Stevie". If you have not read the previous twenty episodes of this series, I encourage you do so before beginning this chapter.

This is a dominant wife humiliates submissive husband story. That is the kind of story I write. If you do not enjoy these types of stories, I strongly recommend that you look for something else to read.

*

Sandra spent the rest of the drive home from the restaurant filling in Julie on all the details of our domination/submission games. It was clear to me that this evening, both girls were anticipating a very intense session.

As soon as we walked into the apartment, Julie grabbed me and said, "Stevie, I meant everything I said to you in the restaurant. I really do love you." She hugged me. "Stevie you have already been nicer to me than any man that I have ever known in my entire life."

I hugged her back. "I love you to Julie and like I said, I promise to always be there for you." I stopped and looked at her. "Julie, you seem kind of nervous, what's wrong?"

"Stevie I'm just afraid."

"What are you afraid of?"

"I think I'm about to act really mean to you and I want to be sure you know that's not how I really feel about you. I want to be sure you know how much I love you."

I laughed and kissed her. "Thanks sweetheart. that means a lot to me."

Julie blushed. "You just called me sweetheart. I don't think that anyone has ever called me that before and meant it."

I hugged Julie really hard. "You are my sweetheart."

I looked over her Julie's shoulder at Sandra. I was a little concerned about how Sandra was taking this little scene. I am not naive. I was very aware that the relationship the three of us were attempting was filled with the potential for jealousy and hurt feelings.

I was relieved to see that she was smiling. We made eye contact. She gave me a little nod of approval.

Sandra stood up and walked over to us. I let go of Julie and gave Sandra a big hug. "I love both of my sweethearts."

Sandra kissed me and turned to Julie. "Jules there is nothing that we can do to make Stevie happier right now than be really mean to him." She laughed, "Its going to make me pretty happy to." She paused "Jules if you're nervous about this, you could just watch for awhile."

Julie shook her head. "No I've wanted to do this ever since you first started describing the games you two play. I get really hot just thinking about them. That's why I'm nervous. I'm afraid that I might get carried away and get too mean. I just want to be sure that Stevie knows how much I love him and respect him."

Sandra walked over to Julie, lifted her skirt to her waist, pulled her panties aside and started to massage her exposed cunt. "Baby, I love and respect Stevie to and he knows that. Stevie and I both want you to feel free to let yourself go tonight. Don't worry, he can always use the word dull if you go too far. He likes it when we get really mean. Baby It's time to let your dominant side rule."

Sandra kissed Julie on the lips. Julie returned the kiss with passion. It was immediately apparent to me that this wasn't the first time these two women had been intimate.

Sandra gently pushed Julie to the couch. I watched as she knelt between her legs, pulled Julie's panties aside and started to lick her pussy. After several seconds of this treatment, Julie started to sigh.

Sandra looked up at her friend and said, "Are you feeling a little more relaxed now?"

Julie giggled and said, "It's playtime."

Julie stood up. "Before we start, I have another present for Stevie." She opened one of the boxes that she'd moved to the apartment earlier today and took out a gift wrapped package.

Julie handed it to me. "Stevie I hope you'll really like this."

I unwrapped the package and opened it. Inside wrapped in tissue, was a full set of women's pink lingerie. There was a pair of nylons, a lacey brassiere, a matching garter belt, a pair of very frilly pink lace panties and a short little chiffon nighty."

Julie turned to Sandra. "I think pink is a good color for Stevie."

Sandra laughed. "I agree Jules."

Sandra turned to me. "Where are your manners sissy boy, you should thank Ms. Gordon."

I looked at Julie. "Ms. Gordon, thank you for this wonderful outfit."

"I'm glad you like it sissyboy, why don't you put it on."

I hung my head. "Please Ms. Gordon, these are girls clothes. I 'd be humiliated to have to wear these. I beg you, please don't make me put these on."

Julie smiled and stepped up to me. She stared at me for a moment then slapped me hard across the face. "Get your man clothes off sissyboy and get them off now!"

"Yes Ms Gordon."

As I took my pants off Sandra turned to Julie and said. "I don't think that wimpy should ever be allowed to wear boy clothes at home. What do you think Ms. Gordon?"

Julie laughed. "Ms. Monroe, I quite agree. If we were to allow him to wear male clothing, someone might actually mistake him for a man."

Sandra giggled, "We'll make him throw all his boy underwear away in the morning. From now on, panties should be just fine for sissyboy." She smirked. "He doesn't need any crotch space for that little clittie of his anyway."

As I started to pull the panties on, Sandra stopped me. "Wimpy leave your panties off. You can wear them tomorrow; tonight, we want to be able to see that little clittie of yours. Ms. Gordon and I are going to want to have it readily available for our pleasure. It's a cute little toy. I think we both might want to be able to play with it from time to time this evening."

I put the panties on the coffee table and picked up the garter belt. I took me a minute to figure out which was the front and which was the back. I put it around my waist and fastened it.

As I bent over to pick up the nylons, Julie stepped in. "Roll them first so you don't run them when you put them on." She took one and showed me.

I put the nylons on and fastened them to the garter belt.

I was about to put on the brassiere when Sandra stopped me again. "Julie, I think we should save the bra for tomorrow. We can make him wear it under a white shirt, that should make him look really cute at the car dealership. Besides, I don't want him to have any protection for his nipples tonight; I feel like inflicting a little pain."

Julie laughed. "Sandra, you're nasty." She paused, "But I agree, tonight the nightgown will be plenty for our little sissyboy."

I slipped the nighty over my head. It was very short, it didn't even cover my ass or my penis.

Julie smiled at Sandra. "My my doesn't our sissyboy look cute in his new outfit." She looked at me and laughed, "Do a little pirouette for us wimp."

Sandra clapped her hands, "Oh yes, dance for us sissyboy."

I did as I was told. The girls giggled while I danced. My face turned beet red.

Sandra finally held up the palm of her hand to stop my humiliating little performance. "All right Stevie." She paused, "No I think Stephanie is a better name for you now."

Julie grinned. "Yes I like that! Ooooooooooo Stephanie, you're so cute."

Sandra crossed her arms, "Okay Stephanie, time to get your mistresses undressed. You can start with Ms Gordon and then take care of me."

I undressed each of them. I took the time to carefully hang their clothing in the closet. When I was done, I knelt down in front of my two naked goddesses."

Sandra turned to Julie. "Jules I think its time for a little ceremony."

She looked down at me and then over at Julie. "I think it's time for Stephanie to recite her vows of submission to us."

Sandra reached down, grabbed my chin and held my face up. "Stephanie do you swear to honor and obey your two Mistresses?

"Yes Ms. Monroe."

"Good then repeat after me. I Stephanie formerly known as Stevie Wagner do hereby swear to honor, obey and submit to my two mistresses, Julie Gordon and Sandra Monroe."

I repeated the vow verbatim.

Sandra continued.

"My sole purpose in life shall be to serve Mistress Gordon and Mistress Monroe. The fulfillment of their pleasure shall be my only concern. Their slightest whim shall be my command."

Sandra paused so that I could repeat this section of my vow, then she continued.

"I shall forgo all concern for my own pleasure and will agree to remain chaste as an honor to my Mistresses."

Sandra looked directly at me as I repeated her words. We were both beginning to understand that this was no longer a game.

"I agree to function as husband and servant to my two mistresses, but I understand that my marital rights for sexual pleasure with my wives will be forever denied to me."

Sandra stopped again, both women watched intently as I repeated the vow word for word.

Sandra and Julie started to smile as Sandra continued. "I understand and accept the fact that my tiny penis will never again be allowed to enter a woman's vagina."

I swallowed hard and repeated Sandra's words.

"I understand and willingly acknowledge the fact that my Mistresses will freely give my marital rights for sexual pleasure to any other man they choose."

The sexual tension was thick. All three of us started to get very excited as I repeated each vow without reservation.

Sandra continued. "I understand that I will not only be surrendering my marital rights to other men, I also concede that I may be required to serve these alpha males as they take their pleasure with my mistresses and acknowledge their superiority as lovers, sires and men."

Sandra and Julie both massaged their glistening wet pussies as they listened to me repeat this final vow.

Sandra looked at me and smiled, it was a wicked smile; "Stephanie, it's now time to for you to demonstrate your submission to Ms Gordon. You know how, Stephanie you may kiss your bride."

Julie got on the bed and laid down on her stomach. As I spread her cheeks apart I said, "Ms. Gordon I freely submit to you. The fulfillment of your pleasure is my duty. I demonstrate my total devotion to your needs with this kiss."

Julie sighed as she felt my lips touch her asshole. She moaned as she felt my tongue begin to probe the depths of her dark tunnel.

I kissed and licked Julie's ass for several minutes. I knew that she'd been waiting for this all evening, I wanted her to fully enjoy the moment.

Julie started to massage her clit while I probed her ass with my tongue. I smiled as I felt her back muscles start to tighten. The tension continued to build, suddenly Julie screamed as her orgasm exploded in her loins. I was happy as the waves of pleasure rippled through Julie's body, this was the first of many orgasms that I was going to give this beautiful woman.

As Julie relaxed and enjoyed the afterglow of her climax, I turned my attention to Sandra. I recited the same vow to her that I had just recited to Julie. Sandra was already well acquainted with the feel of my tongue in her ass, so she accepted my demonstration of submission a little more quickly. Sandra knew that as the evening progressed my tongue was going to spend a lot of time in that most intimate place.

The rest of the evening could best be described as our wedding night. The girls and I played hard. They tormented me, slapped me, pinched me and made me submit to every degradation that they could possibly imagine. Both of them had numerous orgasms. When their unbridled lust was finally sated, all three of us laid on our bed exhausted and happy.

As we laid there, Sandra looked at Julie. "Jules, our baby has been a very devoted slave tonight. I think he deserves a reward and I suspect that you'd like to be the one to give it to him."

Julie smiled, "Thank you Sandra, I'd like that very much. She turned to me. "Stevie I love you so much. I want you to enjoy this."

Julie slid down to my crotch and put my tiny penis in her mouth. I was getting better, Julie sucked me for almost a full minute before I felt that familiar sensation as my clittie stiffened and started to ejaculate its little dribble of semen.

When Julie noticed that I was about to cum, she took my cocklet out of her mouth. All three of us watched as my semen squirted onto her hand. When I was done ejaculating, Sandra took Julie's hand and put her semen covered fingers into her mouth, then she put them into Julie's mouth and finally into my mouth. She wanted all three of us to share my cum.

When Julies fingers were licked clean, the three of us cuddled together on the bed.

Eventually I sat up and the girls undressed me. When I was naked I crawled in between Sandra and Julie and pulled the covers over us. The three of us fell asleep with our arms around each other.

I know that Sandra, Julie and I found each other quickly. I am also very aware of the fact that many of you have trouble understanding the way we choose to express our love for each other. I can't help that. As we lay cuddled together that night, all three of us knew that we were deeply in love with each other. That was the only thing that mattered to us.

Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,905 Followers