Sandra and Stevie Ch. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,899 Followers

Sandra nodded, "I think I understand."

We rode together in silence for a little while. We were both contemplating all of this.

After a few minutes I turned to Sandra, "I don't actually think I'm supposed to like it. It's meant to be humiliating and painful for me."

Sandra quietly said, "I liked it."

I looked at her.

"I liked it a lot. I almost had an orgasm when I made you come back to the table to pour a glass of wine for Gerard."

I smiled at Sandra. "It's funny, but that might be the most erotic thing you've ever said to me. My little dick is sticking straight up right now."

"I don't understand."

I grinned, "It's exciting when you humiliate me, its absolutely electrifying when I know you're aroused by it."

Sandra took a deep breath, "I think we're slowly learning more and more about the kinky side of our relationship."

I nodded, "I agree, and I think we still have a lot to learn."

"Would you like to go back to Baxter's again?"

"Yes, very much. I enjoyed the evening."

"When we go back, do you want me to toy with you again?"

I thought for a moment, finally I said; That's really up to you, you're the dom."

"I understand that, but I'd still like to know what you want."

"That was a pretty intense game of humiliation tonight. At times I was mortified by some of the things you made me do. You absolutely shamed me in front of your studs."

Sandra squeezed my leg, "I'm sorry baby."

"I smiled, "No, don't be sorry. The memory of that ordeal is becoming more and more exciting every time I think about it. I don't regret the experience at all."

"Do you want me to do it again?"

"Yes, but not a Baxter's. When we play that intensely I would prefer to do it in a more private environment with people we know and trust."

I looked at Sandra, "The next time we go to Baxter's I'd like to have dinner with you, Julie and your women friends. If you want you can play with me while we eat. After dinner I'd like to quietly retire to the bar. I enjoyed watching you and Julie work. You're both artists. The two of you can sit at the table and entertain your men and I'll happily pick up the tab and watch. That will be enough for me."

Sandra smiled, "That sounds awfully nice to me."

We both got very quiet again.

After a moment I said, "Would you like to know which part of the evening I enjoyed the most?

"Yes, please tell me."

"It was when you and Julie sat with me in the bar after your parties. That was a wonderful way to finish to the night."

Sandra smiled, "I liked that part to."

"Did you like it as much as the part where Gerard was fucking you in his car?"

Sandra started to giggle, "What do you think cuckboy."

"I think you just answered my question."

Sandra put her hand on my crotch and rubbed my erect penis. "You're absolutely right."

Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,899 Followers
12