Sandra and Stevie Ch. 26

Story Info
Sandra is late for a meeting because of a date with Bob.
4.8k words
4.34
40.4k
7
0

Part 26 of the 74 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 09/08/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,905 Followers

Note: This story is the twenty-sixth installment in a series entitled "Sandra and Stevie". If you have not read the previous twenty-five episodes of this series, I encourage you do so before beginning this chapter.

This is a dominant wife humiliates submissive husband story. That is the kind of story I write. If you do not enjoy these types of stories, I strongly recommend that you look for something else to read.

The next morning we all had to be up early.

Julie was the first to get out of bed; her shift at the coffee shop started at 6:00 am.

I got up with her.

She went into the bathroom and washed her face. When she came out I asked, "Julie, can I make you some breakfast before you go?"

"Thanks sweetheart, I can eat at the coffee shop; but a cup of coffee to drink on the way to work would be really nice."

I started a pot of coffee.

Julie she gave me instructions while she was getting dressed. "I want to know everything that's going on with the house today. You guys can call the cafe; Rick won't mind fielding my phone calls." She laughed, "It always helps when you give your boss a blow job once a week."

I poured her coffee into a travel cup and handed it to her. "Julie, you know that you don't have to work as a waitress anymore if you don't want to."

She smiled, "I know Stevie, but until I have something else to do I want to keep working. I'd feel like a slug just lying around the house all day." She started to giggle. "Besides, I get to drive my new car to work today. I can't wait to show it off to everyone." She kissed me. "I have to run, you guys be sure to call me if anything happens."

Julie ran out the door. After she was gone I poured myself a cup of coffee and looked in the bedroom. Sandra was still sound asleep. Her first class didn't start until 8:00 am so I left her alone. She could stay in bed for another hour.

I took the opportunity to enjoy a long hot shower. As I washed myself I was very aware of how different my shaved legs felt. I also had to laugh when I looked down at my painted toenails.

I was just about to sit down to read the morning paper when I noticed that it was 6:30. I went into the bedroom and gave Sandra a gentle kiss on the forehead. She slowly opened her eyes; when she saw me looking at her she smiled.

"Its 6:30 baby, time to get up."

Sandra rubbed her eyes and said "Okay."

Sandra ran into the bathroom while I fixed her some breakfast.

While she was peeing she asked, "What time do you think I should call Barry today?"

I thought for a moment, "I'd hoped that we might hear from him yesterday. I assume he called the owners on Saturday afternoon. They should have had plenty of time to consider our offer by now. What time does your first class end?

"9:30."

"When is your next class?"

"Not until 11:00."

"When does that one end?"

"12:30."

"Do you have any afternoon classes?"

"Not today, but I did promise to meet Bob in his office for lunch right after my 12:30 class."

I laughed, "Can you make it a quick lunch?'

Sandra giggled, "Sure I'll just give him a fast blow job. l should be out by 1:00."

"Why don't you call Barry at 10:00; that will give you time to call Julie and me before you go into class. I suspect we're going to get a counter offer. Our bid is awfully low."

Sandra walked out of the bathroom. I handed her a glass of orange juice.

As she drank it she asked, "What should I do if we get a counter offer."

I considered that question for a moment. "We can always confer over the telephone, but the house is easily worth a million dollars. If they offer to sell it to us for that price, take it. It they want more, up our offer to $975,000. I'm thinking we should try to buy this house for $1,000,000.

I buttered a toasted english muffin for Sandra while she got dressed, "You want some jam on this?"

"Yes please."

I brought the english muffin and a cup of coffee into the bedroom. She was sitting at the new makeup table putting on her eyeshadow.

We continued talking while she ate her breakfast and finished putting on her makeup.

"Sandra, I have to go to Dallas tomorrow. I'll be there overnight. Its the trip I was supposed to be on that night Bill and Cindy had their dinner party."

"Julie and I are going to miss you." Sandra looked at me, "Stevie Wagner, you have become a very important person to both of us. We'll take you to the airport and pick you up when you get back." She smiled. "We get to drive you in the limo."

"I'd really like that."

Sandra looked at the clock, "Give me a kiss. I have to go, so do you. I'll call you at about 10:15 and let you know whats going on."

Sandra grabbed her backpack and ran out the door.

I washed the breakfast dishes, put on a coat and tie and left for the office. I'd decided that I would keep on going in to the office until we got the new house. I wanted a better work space before I started to try doing my job at home.

As I walked out to my car, I noticed that my new bikini panties were surprisingly comfortable.

I was sitting at my desk trying to keep my attention focused on an article in a medical journal. It was about a group in Atlanta that was working on new medication to treat ADHD in kids. I wasn't being very successful. My eyes kept wandering to the clock. It was 10:15. I was certain that Sandra would have called Barry Dunlap at 10:00. She should be calling anytime now.

I was just starting to consider the possible things that might have gone wrong when my telephone rang. I picked it up, it was Jeanne our receptionist.

"Stevie you have a call from Sandra Monroe."

"Thanks Jeanne, put her through."

I hung up my telephone. When it rang again I picked it up, "Sandra?"

"Hi Stevie, we got the house."

She was very excited.

"Tell me what happened baby."

"I called Barry at 10:00. You were right, they made a counter offer. It was $1,000,000, I accepted it." She stopped, "That's what I was supposed to do wasn't it?"

"Yes, you did it exactly right. Were there any riders or complications?"

"No and I did ask about that, you know I am training to be a lawyer."

"I know sweetheart, that's why you're handling this deal."

"Really? Thank you Stevie. I thought it was because Julie and I fucked the realtors."

"No honey; you're doing it because out of the three of us, you have the best background and training to handle this deal."

"Stevie that might be the nicest thing you've ever said to me. You're the only guy I know who sees me as more than a pussy and a pair of tits."

"Sandra you're one of the smartest people I know, and I work with some very bright people. I have solid faith in your judgment."

"Baby I think I'm going to cry."

"Well don't, just tell me about the plans for completing this deal."

She laughed, "Okay Mr. Serious. Barry is going to have the papers ready this afternoon. We have an appointment to meet him at his office at 3:00 pm. I'm supposed to call him back and confirm the time. All three of us need to be there."

"I can be there, have you talked to Julie?"

"Yes, I just called her. I hope your not offended that I called her first Stevie, but she's so excited. You and this house are the best things that have ever happened to her in her entire life."

"Its okay Sandra, I'm glad you called her first." I paused. "So what's the plan?"

"Do you know where Barry's office is?"

"Yes, I was there last week."

"Denny's Bar and Grill is just down the street. They have good hamburgers. Let's meet there at 1:30 for lunch."

"I thought you were having lunch with Bob today?"

"I am, but a load of his semen doesn't do much to satisfy my hunger."

We both laughed. "Okay, I'll be at Denny's at 1:30. What about Julie?"

"Can you call her? She may want to go there with you. She's a little insecure about this stuff."

"Sure honey, I'll call her. Don't worry about Julie, I'll take care of her."

"Thanks Stevie, I have to go. I'll call Barry and confirm the meeting. I'll see you at 1:30. I Love you babe."

"I Love you to."

I hung up the telephone and sat quietly for several seconds. I needed to catch my breath. Sandra and Julie weren't the only ones who were excited about this deal.

I was just about to call Jeanne and ask her to get the telephone number for the Tip Top Cafe when my telephone rang again.

I picked it up, "Stevie you have a call from Julie Gordon."

"Thanks Jeanne, put her through."

I hung my telephone up. It rang and I picked it up again.

"Stevie!" Julie was screaming with joy.

"Hi Julie."

"Stevie We got the house!"

"Yes I know, I just got done talking to Sandra."

"Stevie I am so excited. Rick told me I can take the rest of the day off. I'd do it, but I don't know where I'd go."

"Why don't you come down to my office."

Julie got very quiet, "Would you really let me do that?"

"Yes, I would love it if you came down here. We're going to meet Sandra for lunch at 1:30. You can see my office and meet the people I work with; then we can go to lunch together."

"Stevie I'm in my waitress uniform, I don't want to embarrass you."

"Listen to me Julie, there is nothing you could ever do that would embarrass me; please come down here."

"I don't know where your office is."

"You know where the Abrogast Bank Building is don't you?

"Sure that's the really tall building on 4th and Grant."

"That's where my office is."

"Really?"

"Yes really, park your car in the ramp on Grant Street. Don't worry about the cost, I'll take care of your parking. My firm is Patterson, Wright and Turner Investments. We're on the 38th floor. When you get here tell Jeanne the receptionist your name. She'll be expecting you."

"Stevie, are you sure this is okay?"

"Yes I am sure. Julie, I want you to meet the people I work with and I want them to meet you."

"If its really okay, I would love to visit your office."

"Good, I'll see you in a few minutes."

I hung up the telephone and walked out to the reception area to see Jeanne.

"Jeanne I have a special favor to ask."

"Go ahead Stevie, I'll try to do anything I can to help you."

"I'm expecting a young woman named Julie Gordon. She's kind of special to me."

Jeanne looked at me and said, "Oh really?"

I smiled, "Jeanne I'm not telling you this so you can gossip about it. I'm asking you to give her the VIP treatment. She's very nervous about coming up here. I just want you to try to make her feel comfortable."

Jeanne smiled, "No problem Stevie; I'll give her the royal welcome."

"Thanks Jeanne."

"Hey Stevie, here's your airplane ticket, rental car and hotel reservations for Dallas tomorrow. The guys told us to book you into first class for your flight. You're stepping up in the world."

"Wow, a little success sure does bring rewards around here."

"I think you had more than just a little success. Every person here including me profited from your little project last week."

"Good Jeanne, I'm glad to hear that you got in on it to. Call me when Julie gets here."

"I will Stevie."

I returned to my office and sat down at my desk. I was just starting to take another look at the article about the group in Atlanta when Jeanne called"

"Stevie, Ms. Julie Gordon is her to see you."

"Thanks Jeanne, I'll be right out."

I walked out to the reception area. Jeanne and Julie were looking out the window. Jeanne was pointing out landmarks to Julie.

I walked up to them; "Hi Julie, I'm really glad you were able to come down here."

She turned; "Hi Stevie, what a wonderful view. Jeanne was just pointing out the Tip Top Cafe. She told me that she and her husband used to go there for breakfast."

I looked at Jeanne, "Thank you very much."

She smiled, "It was a pleasure."

"Come on Julie, I'll show you my office."

We started down the hall. On the way we passed the conference room. The three partners: Avery, Arnie and Jonathon were in there talking.

Arnie called to me when he saw us walk by, "Hey Stevie come in here for a minute."

Julie whispered to me, "I'll wait out here."

I smiled, "Don't be silly." I took her hand and led her into the conference room.

Avery looked up; "Hi Stevie, whose your lovely friend?"

Julie blushed.

"Gentlemen, this is my close friend Julie Gordon."

Arnie smiled, "Ms. Gordon it is a pleasure to meet you. Any friend of Stevie's is always welcome in this office."

Julie smiled back, "Thank you, Its nice to meet you to."

Avery looked at me, "Tell us about this company in Dallas?"

I gave them a brief outline of what I knew and why I was interested enough to be going down there.

Arnie asked, "Do they have the necessary management skills to pull this off?"

"I can give you a better answer to that on Thursday."

Jonathon said, "How about meeting us right here at 10:00 on Thursday morning?" He looked around. "Does that work for everyone?"

The other partners all nodded in agreement.

Arnie said, "Okay, we'll expect a full report on Thursday." He turned to Julie. "Ms Gordon you are beautiful and charming. If you are ever looking for a job be sure to call us."

I intervened, "Julie is going to be starting college this winter. My hope is that someday she might be interviewing here for a job as a broker."

Avery looked at Julie, "What college are you planning on attending?"

Julie looked flustered so I answered for her. "We're going shopping on Thursday afternoon. We've been discussing either Kelroy or Maple Hills Community College."

Avery nodded in approval, "Kelroy is a wonderful school and I've heard nothing but good things about Maple Hills. Ms Gordon I think you will do well with either choice." He paused, "When you're done with school, please do come back and see us." He turned to me. "Have a good trip to Dallas Stevie."

We left, I knew when I was being dismissed.

When we got to my office Julie asked, "Stevie those were really nice men, who were they?"

"Do you remember the three names you saw on the front door?"

"Yes."

"Those are the guys."

She grinned, "Wow! You mean I actually could work here some day?"

I laughed, absolutely but let's get you through college first."

Julie put her arms around my neck and hugged me. "Stevie, since I met you my life has been wonderful. I feel like you're a prince leading me through a fairy tale."

"Jules, I'm also finding life to be pretty wonderful these days."

"Stevie, that's the first time you called me Jules, I like it."

I kissed her on the cheek and looked at my watch. "Jules its just after noon. We have to meet Sandra at 1:30. We just have time to run home. We can drop off one car and you can change out of your waitress uniform."

"I'd like that."

"Okay lets go. Here's $10.00 to cover the parking ramp. I'll meet you at home."

As we walked by Jeanne I said, "Thanks again for everything. I'm leaving for the day. I'll be back in the office on Thursday morning."

"Have a good trip Stevie."

Julie and I got to Denny's Bar and Grill just before 1:30. Julie drove, I wanted to ride in her new car.

We went into the bar and looked around, Sandra hadn't arrived yet. We found a table and ordered two Diet Cokes.

As we sipped our sodas, Julie said, "Stevie those men you work for said you're going to Dallas tomorrow; Is that true?"

"I'm sorry Julie; so much has happened lately that I just forgot about the trip. I'll be back Wednesday evening."

"I'm going to miss you."

I'll miss you to, but look at the bright side; tomorrow night will be a good chance for you to go out and get laid."

Julie smiled. "I hadn't thought about it like that. I'll call Ed and Tommy. They were the two guys I stood up the night you and Sandra got back together." She considered this for a moment. "Maybe when I go over there, they could punish me for standing them up? That might be a lot of fun."

I laughed, "Jules, you're even kinkier than I am."

Just then Sandra walked into the bar. We waved to get her attention. As soon as she saw us, she came over and sat down.

When she was seated Sandra looked at Julie and me and sighed. She appeared to be a little flustered.

I gave her a second to catch her breath, then I asked, "What's the matter baby?"

"Oh Stevie I'm just a mess."

"Did something happen; Are you all right?"

"I'm fine." She shook here head, "Stevie, I mean that literally; I am just a mess."

I smiled, "You'd better give us a few more details."

Just then the waitress arrived. We ordered a Diet Coke for Sandra and three burger baskets.

When the waitress left, Sandra started her explanation.

"You know how I told you I was meeting Bob in his office right after my last class."

"Yes"

"Remember that I told you I was just going to give him a quick blow job so that I could meet you guys on time?"

We both nodded. Apparently Julie also knew about Sandra's date with Bob.

"Well when I got to his office and told Bob that I only had time to give him a blow job, he started whining. He complained because that was all he got the last time we were together." She looked at me. "It was the day I had that date with his friend Richard. That was when I set it up so you could walk in on us while I was sucking Bob's cock. You remember that don't you?"

"Of course I remember that."

"Anyway, Bob kept whining about wanting to fuck me so I finally decided that it would be quicker to just let him do it than to keep arguing with him about it." She shook her head. "Sometimes Bob can be a real pain in the ass. If he wasn't such a good fuck, I swear I'd stop seeing him."

Sandra's soda arrived; she took a big sip and continued.

"So I went down on him. I gave him my very best blow job. I wanted to get him really excited, that way I could make him cum quickly when he started fucking me."

The burger baskets arrived. All three of us were hungry so we took a break from Sandra's story while we ate."

After several bites, Sandra set her burger down and continued.

"After I sucked him for a while Bob pulled me up and turned me around. He bent me over his desk, lifted the hem of my skirt up to my waist, pulled my panties down to my knees and pushed his big cock into my cunt."

Sandra took another bite of her hamburger, after she swallowed she continued.

"You guys know me. I was screaming with pleasure in no time at all." She smiled, "Bob has a really big cock and he knows how to use it."

Sandra took a drink of her soda. "Next he picked me up, carried me over to the couch, laid me down on my back, climbed on top of me and pushed that huge dick back into me."

Sandra closed her eyes. "Bob was on top, holding me down while he fucked me. He was rough, it was almost brutal." She took a deep breath. "It felt so good, I was going wild. At that point, I didn't care about anything but his cock."

Sandra took another sip of her soda.

"He kept fucking me harder and harder. Suddenly, I felt his muscles start to tighten. I could tell that he was about to ejaculate."

Sandra stopped to catch her breath; just telling us this story was getting her excited again.

After a moment she continued, "Bob always wants to cum in my pussy. He has a little fantasy about getting me pregnant. He likes to tell me that he wants to see me walking around big with his baby."

Sandra shrugged, "I'm on the pill. I'm not going to get pregnant, so I always let him have his fantasy. I don't even try to make him pull out." She giggled. "I don't really want him to. I love the way it feels when a guys shoots his stuff into me."

She looked at Julie. "You like that to don't you Jules?"

Julie laughed. "Oh yes, that feels so good."

"Anyway Bob started to pump his semen into me." Sandra laughed. "I'm not kidding when I say pump. You know how most guys give you 2 or 3 good spurts when they cum and then it just dies down to a dribble?"

Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,905 Followers
12