Sandra and Stevie Ch. 26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,899 Followers

Sandra looked at me, "Stevie, maybe you don't know that but Julie does."

I looked at Julie. She was nodding in agreement.

"Well Bob didn't slow down, he just kept pumping cum into me. I don't know what got in to him. It seemed like he'd been saving up since the last time we were together." She paused. "I don't know, maybe he never jacks off." She shrugged, "Don't most guys jack off? I would if I was a guy. Hell, I'd jack off all the time."

Both Julie and Sandra started laughing.

After a moment Sandra continued her story.

"Anyway Bob finally finished ejaculating. His cock got soft and slipped out of me. I assumed he was done. I stood up and started to pull up my panties. I was already a mess, my crotch and thighs were covered with his cum.

Sandra took a quick break and ate a couple of French fries. She washed them down with a sip of Coke and continued.

"Well guess what, he wasn't done. He grabbed me and told me he wanted me one more time. He pulled me back over to his desk, sat down, pushed me to my knees and started rubbing his soft cummy cock all over my face."

Sandra smiled. "Stevie, I know you don't like Bob, but he is a tremendous fuck and he just gave me his finest effort. I was really excited. I couldn't stop. I didn't want to stop. I started stroking and sucking that big dick of his again. It wasn't long before it was sticking straight out."

Sandra looked at us, "For an old guy, Bob can recover very quickly. He pulled me up on my feet and bent me over his desk again. This time, he pulled me back little so my ass was accessible to him. He got behind me. A thrill shot threw me when I felt the head of his big cock pushing at my asshole."

Sandra looked right at me. "Stevie I went wild. You don't know this about me, but I really like getting fucked in my ass."

Next to me I heard Julie say, "Stevie I do to."

I was shocked. I never imagined that either of them would do that. I looked at both of them, "Doesn't it hurt?"

They both laughed and said in unison, "No."

Sandra continued her story. "Bob knew how much I liked this so he kept pushing that big cock of his deeper and deeper into me. Once he was all the way inside me, he gave me a moment to relax. As soon as he felt me start to move my ass he started fucking me."

Sandra sighed, "He fucked me with long slow strokes. It felt wonderful. I must have cum 2 or 3 times. Stevie, I almost passed out from the pleasure when I felt Bob pump his second load of cum into my ass."

Sandra took a moment to catch her breath. She was obviously very excited.

After a few seconds she had collected herself enough to continue.

Bob's cock gradually got soft and slipped out of my ass. He stood up and rolled me over.

"I was sitting on Bob's desk. My blouse was open, my hair was a mess. I'd lost my panties and Bob's cum was running out of my pussy and my ass."

Sandra stopped and looked at me. "Stevie please don't misunderstand what I am about to say. I love you more than any man in the world and I always will. At that moment however, I was consumed by lust. I belonged to Bob. I was his fuck toy.

Sandra's voice got very quiet, "I got down on my knees and started stroking his cock again. Time was now irrelevant to me. I would have stayed there and done his bidding for the rest of the afternoon. "

Sandra hugged me, "Stevie please forgive me. I'm so sorry, sometimes sex just takes hold of me."

She shook her head, "Bob pulled me to my feet and said, 'I'm done with you. You can go to your little sissy wimp boyfriend now.'"

Sandra took a deep breath, it was like he released me from a spell. I was suddenly aware of what time it was and how important this afternoon was to the three of us. I found my panties and put them on. I pushed my skirt back down and ran out of Bob's office with his cum dripping from my pussy and my asshole."

Sandra stared at the floor. "On the way over here I tried to wipe myself off with some tissue, but It didn't work very well. I'm sitting in a pool of Bob's semen right now.

Sandra looked at us, she was crying. "Stevie, Julie can the two of you ever forgive me?"

Both Julie and I leaned over and kissed Sandra.

I said, "Sweetheart, Its okay. We aren't perfect. We don't have to be perfect. All three of us are human beings with human flaws. One of your weaknesses is your lust. Julie and I have weaknesses to."

I smiled at her, "Being in love with each other means that we accept each other as the people we are."

I looked at both of my girls. "When I tell the two of you that I love you, it means exactly that. My love for the two of you is total and unconditional. Sandra and Julie, both of you are sluts. I'm a little submissive sissy wimp. That's okay. Its who we are, but its only partly who we are. The two of you are also both bright, loving, caring women who I trust completely. I can't say that about many people in this world."

I looked at Sandra. "If the worst had happened and you'd spent the entire afternoon fucking Bob, Julie and I would have been disappointed. We probably would have even been mad."

I took Sandra's hand. "But we wouldn't have stopped loving you. We would have rescheduled the meeting. We would have bought the house tomorrow instead of today. We would have gone on loving each other. That's what love is all about. We enjoy and celebrate each others strengths and accept and help each other with our weaknesses."

Julie and Sandra stared at me. They were both very quiet.

Finally Julie said, "Stevie, you're not a little sissy wimp. You're the biggest, strongest man I've ever met."

I smiled and took both girls hands. "And your not really sluts. You may be women who freely enjoy sex, but you're both honest, forthright and true. That's a lot more than I can say about most of the hypocritical preachers and politicians in the world today. They're the real sluts."

All three of us started laughing.

Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,899 Followers
12