Sandra and Stevie Ch. 27

Story Info
After buying the house the realtor fucks Julie on the table.
2.7k words
4.33
61.7k
9
0

Part 27 of the 74 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 09/08/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,906 Followers

Note: This story is the twenty-seventh installment in a series entitled "Sandra and Stevie". If you have not read the previous twenty-six episodes of this series, I encourage you do so before beginning this chapter.

This is a dominant wife humiliates submissive husband story. That is the kind of story I write. If you do not enjoy these types of stories, I strongly recommend that you look for something else to read.

I looked at my watch, it was 2:30. We had an important meeting in 30 minutes. One of my girls had a huge mess between her legs, I needed to act.

"Julie call Barry, tell him we have to move the meeting back to 3:30." I handed her three $20.00 bills. "Pay the check and meet us back at the apartment as quickly as you can."

I took Sandra's hand, "Come on sweetheart; we just have time to get home and get you cleaned up." When she stood up, I saw a huge wet spot on the back of her skirt. Sandra wasn't kidding when she said Bob had really filled her up.

We got to the apartment as rapidly as we could. As soon as we were inside I started helping Sandra get undressed.

We quickly got her skirt, blouse and brassiere off. Her panties were a mess. I got a towel from the bathroom and laid it on the bed.

"Sandra sit down."

She smiled at me. "Baby, would you clean me up."

"Sure honey."

Sandra leered at me, "I'd really like it if you did it with your tongue."

She spread her legs. I pulled her panties off; they were saturated with Bob's semen.

Sandra took them from me and pushed the wet crotch into my mouth. "Suck all of the cum out of them baby, don't miss any of it."

Sandra's words had an almost magical affect on me. Now I was the one under a spell. I became Sandra's slave. Suddenly my only concern was to do her bidding.

I sucked on her panties for several seconds. While I was doing this I heard the door open, it was Julie.

She walked into the bedroom. I looked up, she was smiling at me. Julie sat down on the bed next to us, lifted her skirt up, pulled her panties aside and started to masturbate.

Sandra took her panties from me and threw them in the corner. "Lick Bob's cum off of my thighs."

I did as I was told. I worked quickly. Her thighs were clean is seconds.

"Now my pussy, lick my lovers cum from my pussy cuckboy."

I started to lap up the river of semen that was still flowing from Sandra's cunt. Sandra sat up and pulled the lips of her pussy apart. Globs of Bob's cum flowed into my mouth. She was right; Bob had pumped an amazing amount of semen into her.

Finally, the flow slowed to a trickle. Sandra pulled me up to the bed. She pushed me down on my back and climbed on top of me. I looked up at her gorgeous ass. Her usually cute little anus was still stretched out from Bob's cock. It glistened from the coating of dried cum on it.

"Now my ass cuckboy, lick my lovers cum from my asshole."

When Sandra sat down on my face a stream of semen poured into my mouth from her gaping asshole.

As soon as I finished cleaning Bob's cum from Sandra's asshole, Julie stepped in and provided the structure we needed.

"Guys, its almost 3:00. Sandra, get in the shower. Stevie go wash your face. We have to be out of here in 15 minutes."

While I was washing my face Julie said, "I talked to Barry, 3:30 was not a problem, but he has a 5:00 appointment. We can't waste anymore time."

She giggled. "So far you guys have had all the fun today. I get my turn when the meeting is over. I have a promise from Barry. He's going to do me in the middle of the conference table while you guys watch. I told him he could fuck me in the ass if he moved the meeting back to 3:30."

I finished drying my face and looked at Julie. "Jules, I am quickly becoming convinced that if we had a competition to decide which of us was the kinkiest, you would be the winner."

She laughed, "Believe me Stevie; it wouldn't be a contest."

Sandra finished her shower and got dressed. It was nearly 3:15 by the time we got into the Lincoln. It was exactly 3:30 when we pulled up in front of the real estate office

Sandra spoke for us at the meeting. She was very professional. She carefully checked each form and approved it before she passed it to Julie and me for our signatures.

By 4:10 all the papers were signed and we had made a down payment on the property at 1211 Oak Grove Drive. The three of us were well on our way to becoming home owners.

Barry stood up, "The owners are very anxious to get this deal done. If you can get the financing together, we could probably close in about 3 weeks."

Sandra smiled at Barry, "We would love to close as quickly as possible. The financing won't be an issue."

We all looked at each other, the meeting was over.

Julie stood up. "Just a minute guys. We have one more piece of business to complete before this deal is done." She walked over to Barry, unbuttoned his shirt and started to play with his nipples.

Barry unzipped Julie's skirt and let it fall to the floor.

Sandra came over to me and sat in my lap while Julie undid Barry's trousers and pushed them down to his ankles.

Barry lifted Julie up, laid her on the conference table and rolled her onto her side. She leaned forward, grasped his erect cock with both hands and put it into her mouth. At the same time, Barry pulled Julie's panties aside and started to finger her moist pussy.

Sandra leaned back and whispered, "This is really hot; play with my pussy while we watch."

I slipped my fingers between Sandra's legs and massaged her panty covered cunt while we watched Julie suck Barry's cock.

Julie was attacking her lover's erection with wild abandon. She was obviously already lost in a frenzy of lust. Apparently, the earlier events of the day had gotten her very aroused.

Barry enjoyed Julie's blow job for a few moments then took his cock out of her mouth and moved around to the end of the conference table. He rolled Julie onto her stomach, pulled her panties off and spread her legs. Barry tried to push his cock into Julie's cunt, but she stopped him.

"Remember your promise Baby; I want you to fuck my ass."

Barry smiled and rubbed the head of his cock in Julie's pussy. When he had it nice and slippery, he pulled her back just a little so her ass was easily accessible.

I was fascinated as I watched Barry press the tip of his cock into Julie's tight little anus.

Julie held her breath as Barry pushed harder and harder. Suddenly she gasped as the huge head of Barry's erect penis popped into her asshole.

They both remained perfectly still for a moment. Finally Julie started to move. When Barry felt Julie's movement he began pushing his cock deeper and deeper into her ass.

Julie's eyes were closed. Her breathing was labored. She was biting her lower lip.

I started to worry that Barry was hurting her.

Sandra must have sensed my concern. She whispered to me, "Don't worry Stevie, she's doing fine."

Once Barry had the full length of his cock inside Julie he stopped. He gave her a moment to get used to the feel of his enormous penis, then he started to move. He worked slowly at first. Barry fucked Julie's ass with long graceful strokes.

Julie looked at me and smiled as her lover pushed his cock in and out of her ass.

Sandra leaned over, "Do you see how much she's enjoying this Stevie?"

I nodded.

Barry was good. He knew how to vary his rhythm and pace. The changes in tempo drove Julie wild. Soon she was moaning with delight as she thrust her hips back to meet Barry's cock each time he pushed it into her.

The two lovers started to lose control. They were fucking each other with unbridled fury. The sexual tension was becoming unbearable for both of them. Suddenly Julie started to cry as an orgasm exploded inside her.

At the same time Barry made one last thrust deep into Julie's ass and stopped moving. After a moment he groaned as he began ejaculating.

Julie screamed with pleasure when she felt Barry pumping his semen into her. It was a public office. Sandra jumped up and put a hand over Julie's mouth to try to muffle the sound.

Barry and Julie gradually relaxed as the waves of pleasure from their orgasms began to subside. Barry leaned forward, gently kissed Julie between her shoulder blades and stood up. Julie uttered a muffled cry of protest when she felt his limp cock slip out of her ass.

Sandra pulled her hand from Julie's mouth, kissed her on the lips and whispered to her, "Just lie still baby."

Sandra spread the cheeks of Julie's ass and turned to me. There was a huge grin on her face, "Cuckboy I think you have a little more cleaning to do."

Julie moaned as she felt me lick Barry's semen from her gaping asshole

After Julie and Barry got dressed, we discussed some quick details about the house. I requested a walk through next weekend so that the girls could start making decorating and furnishing plans.

Barry was very accommodating. We agreed to meet him at the house at 10:00 Saturday morning.

We left Barry in his office just before 5:00. It was still too early to go to dinner, so we decided to drive by the house.

We parked in front. The girls were so excited that they could barely contain themselves.

We spent the next hour exploring the neighborhood. We found what was soon to become our local grocery store. We went in and looked around just for fun.

Down the street, we found a small Italian restaurant. It was finally supper time so we decided to try dining in our new neighborhood. We each ordered a different pasta dish and shared. The food was good. The garlic bread was very good. We had a nice bottle of red wine that was reasonably priced. As we left, we agreed that we would happily return to dine there again.

We drove home and spent the rest of the evening talking about plans for the house. The girls got very excited when I told them that they could be in charge of furnishing and decorating the house.

At bed time Julie said, "I'd really like it if all three of us could make love together tonight.

Sandra smiled and agreed, "I'd like that to Jules. How would you like to do it?"

Julie got up, walked over and sat on the edge of the bed. "Sandra come and sit next to me."

As Sandra sat down Julie said, "Stephanie go put on your nighty."

As I got my nighty out of my dresser, I was very aware of the fact that Julie had chosen to call me Stephanie. Somehow, I didn't believe that I was going to be fucking anybody tonight.

I slipped my nighty over my head and pulled it down. Sandra laughed and said, "Isn't she cute Jules? She definitely has to wear that tomorrow night in Dallas."

Julie smiled and said, "Of course she does. That's one way we can be sure that she's not playing with hookers or loose women while she's away."

Sandra pretended to be shocked. "I can't imagine that our Stephie would ever dream of playing with another woman. She knows that's not allowed."

Julie giggled, "We're the only ones who get to play around. I have a date tomorrow night, don't you Sandra?"

Sandra laughed. "Of course I do silly. I plan to spend all of tomorrow night getting fucked." Sandra looked at me. "Poor Stephie, she's the only one who's going to have to be celibate." She smiled at me. It was a teasing smile, "Stephie, you can go to sleep tomorrow night knowing that both of your girls are enjoying themselves in the arms of other men."

Julie grinned. "In my case, I plan to be in the arms of two other men." Julie looked at me. "Did you hear that sissyboy? Tomorrow night I'm going to let two men fuck me at the same time. Do you know what you're going to be doing? You're going to be lying in bed all by yourself being totally faithful to us."

The tone of Julie's voice suddenly became very stern. "Cuckboy, come over here and remove our clothing."

I undressed both Julie and Sandra and carefully put their clothes away. When I was done I stood in front of them waiting for my next instructions.

Julie lifted her feet up, "Stephanie, get down on your knees and make love to my toes."

I did as I was told. As I kissed and licked Julie's feet she took Sandra in her arms and kissed her on the lips. Their passion grew quickly. Julies hand slipped to Sandra's crotch. I watched as she pushed two fingers into her cunt.

After a few moments of this Julie looked at me and said, "Now make love to Sandra's feet."

I turned my attention to Sandra's toes. The girls started kissing again. As we continued it was obvious to me that both Sandra and Julie were getting very aroused.

Julie sat up. She whispered to Sandra, "Lie back on the bed baby; I want to lick your cunt."

Julie turned to me, "Lick my ass while I make love to Sandra."

Julie positioned herself between Sandra's legs and started to kiss and lick her cunt. At the same time I pulled myself up on the bed and began licking Julie's asshole.

Julie was obviously skilled at eating pussy. She quickly brought Sandra to an orgasm. As soon as Sandra recovered from her climax, the girls traded places.

Julie laid her head on a pillow and spread her legs. As Sandra started eating her cunt she looked at me, "Now lick Sandra's ass while she makes love to me."

I made love to Sandra's asshole while she kissed and licked Julie's pussy. It only took Sandra a few moments to bring Julie to an orgasm.

The girls made me kneel obediently at the foot of the bed while they lay cuddled together enjoying the afterglow of their sex. It was an intentional demonstration of their dominance.

Finally Julie looked at me and smiled. "Come up here and join us Stephie."

The girls made room for me to slide in between them.

Julie and Sandra kissed me. At the same time, both girls reached down, grasped my tiny penis between their fingers and jacked me off in tandem.

Having two beautiful naked women masturbate you at the same time is really quite exciting. I wanted this to last for a little while. I attempted to focus my attention on something else. I tried to think of the names of all thirty-two NFL teams.

It kind of worked. I actually got to seventeen before I felt that familiar sensation of pleasure.

As my clittie dribbled its little stream of semen Julie whispered to me, "Stephie you're getting better. You're learning to control yourself."

Sandra pulled my nighty over my head and kissed me, "Stevie we're both very pleased with your progress."

I beamed with pride as I pulled the blankets over us.

Julie, Sandra and I cuddled up together and enjoyed the warm feel of our naked bodies pressing against each other.

As we fell asleep Julie whispered, "I love you guys."

Sandra and I smiled at her and said in unison, "We love you to Julie."

Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,906 Followers