Sandra and Stevie Ch. 28

Story Info
The girls party with other guys while Stevie goes to Dallas.
2.3k words
4.28
37k
5
0

Part 28 of the 74 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 09/08/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,905 Followers

Note: This story is the twenty-eighth installment in a series entitled "Sandra and Stevie". If you have not read the previous twenty-seven episodes of this series, I encourage you do so before beginning this chapter.

This is a dominant wife humiliates submissive husband story. That is the kind of story I write. If you do not enjoy these types of stories, I strongly recommend that you look for something else to read.

All three of us were up early. My plane left for Dallas at 7:30. I wanted to be at the airport by 6:00.

We actually left a little earlier. Julie wanted to go with us. Sandra had to be able to get me to the airport and still get Julie to the coffee shop before her 6:00 am shift started. The girls made me sit in the back of the Lincoln while they rode in the front.

Julie laughed as she got into the car. "Stevie, Sandra and I are your chauffeurs for this trip."

As we drove to the airport Sandra said, "I'll call you tonight on your cell phone. I'll try to call about 8:00. Do you think you'll be in your hotel room by then?"

"I'll try to be. After I get done touring the company, these guys are planning to take me to dinner. They're trying to build some investor confidence in their project. " I thought for a minute. "I'll just leave my cell phone on during dinner. I know that you both have dates tonight. Calling me later may get kind of complicated for the two of you."

Sandra laughed, "The guy I'm seeing is named Peter. He's been trying to get me to go out with him for over a month now. I'll take a break whenever I need to. If he doesn't like it, that's just too bad."

Julie looked back at me, "I want to call you to. I'm seeing Ed and Tommy. You know, those two guys I stood up. They're good guys. I'll just tell them that were taking a break so I can call you. How about 9:30, would that be okay Stevie?'

I smiled at her. "That would be a wonderful time Julie." I turned to Sandra. "Don't worry if you don't get a chance to call; I'll be back tomorrow night."

Sandra looked at me in the rearview mirror. "What do you mean? You're my baby, I am going to call you. Nothing is going to keep me from talking to you tonight."

We pulled up in front of the airport. As I got out of the car Julie said, "Remember what we told you last night; absolutely no fooling around."

Sandra laughed. "Remember Stevie; were the only ones that get to fool around. We don't even want to hear that you went to a strip club." She paused, "Oh and no jacking off tonight either. You only get to cum when you're with us."

I grabbed my suitcase and closed the car door. I looked in the window and said, "I guess I'm on a pretty short leash tonight."

Sandra smiled at me, "You'd better believe it baby."

Julie started laughing. "A leash, what a wonderful idea. I think I might have to get one and put you on it when you get home tomorrow night."

I looked at her and grinned, "Promises, promises."

I waved goodbye. As I stepped onto the sidewalk I heard the car door open. I turned. Julie had gotten out and was running to me. She threw her arms around my neck and kissed me.

Sandra pulled the car over to the curb and got out to. She walked over to me. When Julie was done kissing me, Sandra took her turn and also gave me a big hug and a kiss. She looked at me and said, "Were going to miss you big guy."

I laughed, "Big guy?"

Julie looked at me, "You're the biggest guy I've ever met Stevie."

I gave each of them a quick peck on the cheek, "I have to go. I'll see you both tomorrow night."

It was a productive day. The company was well managed and the people were pleasant. I got back to my hotel at about 8:30. I was just sitting down to watch a little television when my cell phone rang.

I picked it up, "Hello."

It was Sandra, "Hey Sissyboy; I hope you have you're wearing your nighty."

"Not yet, I just got back from dinner. I haven't had a chance to shower and get ready for bed yet. Besides I was kind of thinking of going out to a strip club."

Sandra laughed, "If you dare do that, the torment we put you through when you return home will be unimaginable."

"Wow that sounds almost irresistible."

"Don't test us wimp boy; Julie and I both have evil imaginations."

"I know baby, that's why I'm madly in love with the two of you." I paused, "So how's your date going?"

"Oh baby Peter is so hot. He has a huge cock and I've already sucked him one time and let him fuck me one time."

"Where is he now sweetheart?"

"Were at his place. He's in the bedroom. I'm sitting in the bathroom. He thinks I'm going potty. Stevie I think he might keep fucking me all night long."

I laughed, "Good for you baby. I expect you to have a look of serenity and contentment on your face when you pick me up at the airport tomorrow night."

Sandra giggled, "Is that an order sir?"

"Yes woman, it is. Now I think you'd better hang up the telephone and get back into that bedroom and start fucking again."

"Hey Stevie what time does your plane come in tomorrow?'

"Its scheduled for 5:15. I'll call you on your cell phone when the plane lands."

"I'll be waiting." She paused, "Stevie, Brenda called. She wants to know if the three of us will meet her and her husband at Baxter's on Thursday night. Is that okay with you?"

"Sure, I met Bobby on Sunday evening. He seems like a nice enough guy. It should be fun."

"Okay I'll call Brenda and tell her we'll be there."

"Hey Sandra, remember that I am taking Julie college shopping on Thursday afternoon. Make sure we have enough time to get that done. It's really important to me."

"Don't worry, its really important to me to. I'll make sure that you and Julie have plenty of time."

"Thanks sweetie. Now go have some more fun with your new guy."

"Goodnight Stevie, I love you."

"I love you to baby, I'll see you tomorrow."

I took my shower and put on my nighty. I opened the minibar, found a little bottle of scotch and grabbed a glass. I was just sitting down to watch television when my phone rang again.

I picked it up, "Hello."

"Hey Stevie."

"Hi Julie, How's your evening going?'

"Stevie it's so hot. When I called Ed and Tommy this morning I told them that they could punish me for not keeping my date last week."

"Okay, so what did they do."

"Stevie, when I got here they blindfolded me and tied me to the bed. They took turns kissing me and feeling me up, then they pulled my clothes off. When I was naked, they started fondling me. Stevie it was so exciting. I was tied up and I couldn't see anything. I felt helpless. One of them put his cock into my mouth while the other one fingered my pussy. Baby, I was so turned on. I was sopping wet."

Julie seemed to be having a little trouble breathing.

"Jule's you sound funny, are you okay?"

"Stevie, I'm wonderful; the guys are playing with me right now."

I laughed, "Right now?"

"Yes, I'm riding Tommy's cock and Ed is playing with my tits. If I wasn't talking to you I'd have Ed's cock in my mouth."

"Are you having fun?" I was a little worried about what was happening to Julie.

"Oh yes Stevie, I really am. It was so hot when they tied me up and blindfolded me, but they only did that for a few minutes. They untied me and took the blindfold off a long time ago."

Julie must have picked up on the tone of concern in my voice. "Stevie you don't have to worry, Tommy and Ed are really nice guys. I've known them for a couple of years now. Were just playing games. They would never do anything to hurt me."

She thought for a moment, "Stevie, when I was explaining to them why I didn't show up last week; I had to tell them all about you. They'd both love to meet you. All three of us decided it would be fun if they were doing me while I talked to you on the telephone."

She paused for a moment. "Sorry Stevie, I had to try to catch my breath. Its not that easy to fuck and talk on the phone at the same time. Stevie did you have a good day today?"

"I did Julie, I'll tell you all about it when I get home tomorrow. Listen sweetheart you'd better go back to your boys. I'll bet Ed is feeling kind of neglected right now."

Julie laughed, "Okay. Hey Stevie I love you so much; I really miss you. I'll see you at the airport tomorrow. Does Sandra know when you're coming in?"

"She does. Julie, I love you and I miss you. I'm glad your having fun tonight. I'll see you tomorrow."

I hung up the telephone and smiled to myself; being a cuckold sure creates some bizarre situations.

The company took me to breakfast on Wednesday morning. We had a good opportunity to discuss their plans and schedule for anticipated growth.

When we were done, they took me back to my hotel. I packed my bag, checked out of my hotel and headed for the airport. I got there well ahead of schedule. The Dallas airport is huge, I wanted plenty of time to check in and get through security.

My plane arrived on time. I called Sandra while we taxied to the gate, "Hi baby, my plane just landed."

"Hi Stevie, Julie and I have been waiting for your call. We'll leave right now. We should be there in about 20 minutes."

"Call me on my cell phone when you get to the airport. I'll tell you where I am."

I went to the baggage claim area to get my bag. The new restrictions on liquids make carrying on much more difficult. I always check my bag now. I think its easier."

As I walked out of the terminal and entered the passenger pickup area, my cell phone rang.

It was Julie, "Were here sweetheart."

I looked down the sidewalk, the Lincoln was about 200 feet away. I waved. "Look straight ahead, do you see me?"

"Yes, we'll be right there."

The car pulled up. I threw my bag in the backseat and climbed in.

As Sandra pulled away from the curb Julie said, "Hi baby welcome home."

We took several minutes and let each of us have a turn talking about the things that happened while we were apart,

As Sandra finished telling us about her date she said, "By the way I talked to Roger yesterday. He wants me to go to a party with him Friday night. I accepted, so I'll be out Friday." She paused, "Roger will want me to spend the night with him and I really want to. It's been over two weeks since I've been with him. Sweetheart, I probably won't get home until about after 10:00 on Saturday morning."

My stomach turned over. It's hard enough to kill time when Sandra's out on a date, having her gone all night was going to be very difficult.

The girls picked up on my distress. Sandra looked at Julie. "Jules will you be home on Friday night?"

Julie shook her head, "Sorry Sandra, Friday night is book club night."

Sandra frowned, "Oh."

I looked at Julie, "I didn't know you belonged to a book club?"

Julie smiled, I don't Stevie. I have this guy I see named Ray. You know who he is, he owns Winston Office Supply. He's Ray Winston."

"Sure, I know who he is. Ray Winston is very well known in this town. He's a big business leader. My firm buys their office supplies from him."

"His wife is an English Literature professor at the University. She leads a book club. Ray is really driven. He works hard. He and his wife, are very proper people." Julie giggled, "I'm Ray's one vice. On book club nights I meet him at his office. I'm sorry Stevie, I'm also going to be out Friday night." She smiled, "But I'll be home by 10:30; we can still sleep together."

I smiled at both girls. "Well Jules, I guess there's going to be a little extra space in the bed Friday night."

I decided to change the subject. "Hey, I have a good idea for dinner tonight. Lets stop at a grocery store. I feel like cooking." I laughed, "Your little cuckboy would love to serve dinner to his mistresses."

At the grocery store I bought the ingredients for fettuccini Carbonara and a nice salad. We went home and opened a bottle of merlot. Julie and Sandra sat at the kitchen table drinking wine while I made dinner.

After dinner we sat at the table for several hours talking about our plans for the future. When we finally went to bed, the three of us made love for over an hour before going to sleep. It was a wonderful end to a wonderful evening.

Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,905 Followers