Sandra and Stevie Ch. 31

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,895 Followers

Julie waved a finger at me. "Come here sissy boy. I want you to get down on your knees right between my legs."

I responded very quickly.

Julie leaned over and rubbed her nipples all over my face. "Maybe if you beg really hard, I might let you touch one of my breasts later tonight."

Julie flipped around in her chair so that her ass was in my face.

"Stevie, Ray thinks I have a really sexy ass. While you were at home tonight locked in your cage, I let him play with it. He rubbed my ass cheeks, and pushed two fingers into my asshole. Ray enjoyed himself.

Julie giggled while she wiggled her gorgeous ass in my face. "Stevie, I let some men play with my ass. I let some men fuck me in my ass. You know what you get to do with my ass don't you sissy boy." She laughed, "You get to lick my ass."

I started to lean forward. Julie stopped me. "Slow down wimp boy, licking my asshole is a privilege for you. You need to ask me for permission."

"Mistress Julie, may I please be allowed to lick your asshole."

She reached back and patted my head. "Oh that's a very good little boy. Yes Speedy, since you asked so politely, you have my permission to lick my ass."

Julie sighed as she felt me push my tongue into her. "Stevie, that feels so nice. Push your tongue into me as far as you can."

I don't know how long Julie made me lick her. We both lost track of the time. It would be a real challenge to decide which of us enjoyed it more.

Julie finally pulled away. She sat down on the couch and spread her legs. "Wimpboy, while you were sitting at home with your little dick locked in its cage, Ray was fucking me. He fucked me three times tonight.

She sighed. "Cucky, Ray is a real man. He can fuck for a really long time. Look at my pussy. See how stretched and raw it is. Ray has a big cock." She laughed. "Not a little clittie like you have."

She spread her legs further apart. "Lick me sissy boy. Lick the cunt that Ray was fucking while you were at home washing my panties."

I licked and sucked Julie to her first orgasm. It didn't take long. Her lust was now in complete control of her body and mind. It was easy to make her cum.

I knelt at Julie's feet while she relaxed and enjoyed the after glow of her orgasm. Finally, she raised her right foot to my face and said, "Lick my toes slave. Make yourself useful, pleasure my feet."

Julie laid back in her chair and closed her eyes while I kissed and licked the bottom of her feet and her toes. She was obviously enjoying the sweet sensation of having me worship her feet.

As I made love to her feet, Julie's lust started to build again. This marked the beginning of an intense session of domination and submission. For the next hour I was spanked, slapped, pinched and smothered. Julie subjected me to every form of degradation and humiliation that she could imagine. I was forced to crawl, grovel and totally demean myself for her pleasure.

When she finally started to tire of using me as her plaything, Julie ordered me to get on the bed and lie on my back. She climbed on top of me and straddled my face.

I shuddered with excitement as she lowered her ass onto my mouth and sat down.

Julie was now in the perfect position to dictate how I pleasured her. If she leaned forward she could rub her cunt against my lips and nose. If she leaned back my face was buried in her ass.

She started to rock back and forth. She was forcing me to alternately eat her pussy, then her asshole and then her pussy again.

While she was moving back and forth Julie said, "Stevie it's almost 11:30 now. The dinner party is over. Sandra's at Roger's house. I am sure that by now she's naked. Think about it Stevie, Sandra's in Roger's arms. His hands are freely roaming her beautiful body. She's his little plaything right now. All she cares about at this moment is his great big cock.

Julie laughed. "That gets you really hot doesn't it Stevie. I'll bet you'd love to jack off right now."

She leaned over and picked up my caged cock. "Oh poor baby, you can't jack off can you. We have you all locked up." She paused. "Stevie, would you like me to unlock you"

I couldn't talk. Julie's ass was pressed against my mouth.

"Make me cum baby. Make me cum one more time and I'll unlock you."

For the next few minutes both of us focused our total attention on Julie's pleasure. She rocked back and forth on my face and I licked, probed and sucked on her pussy and asshole with as much vigor as I could muster.

It didn't take long. The tension in Julie's body built quickly. She rocked harder. I furiously worked my tongue in and out of her.

The explosion was inevitable. When it came it struck with a fury that I had never before witnessed in either Sandra or Julie. The evenings games had obviously heated Julie's passion to new heights.

Julie screamed as her orgasm tore through her body with the fury of a hurricane. She locked her legs around my head and wildly rode my face like I was a bucking bronco. She held me so tightly that I had trouble breathing. I started to panic, I was afraid that I might suffocate.

Julie was crying out from the pleasure that was tearing her apart.

Finally, the violent waves of ecstasy that were ripping through Julie's body started to subside. Her cries became whimpers. Her body slowly relaxed. Gradually she slumped forward and lay perfectly still on my chest.

Julie laid on top of me for several minutes. Finally she rolled off of me, got up and walked over to her dresser. She opened her jewelry box and took out the key.

Next she went into the bathroom. I could hear water running. She came out with a small pan of warm water, a bar of soap, a washcloth and a towel. She walked over to the bed and set everything on the night stand.

Julie unlocked the chastity cage and very gently removed it from my cock and balls. She dipped the washcloth in the pan of water and rubbed some soap on it. Her loving touch was soft and gentle as she cleaned my penis and testicles. She dipped the washcloth in the water again and rinsed the soap off of me.

When she was done she set everything back on the night stand and laid down next to me. "Stevie, I thought that was wonderful." Her face took on a worried look. "Was I too mean to you baby? I think I got a little carried away. I am sorry if I hurt you or made you feel bad."

I smiled at her. "Jules, I had a wonderful time; you were very good." I laughed, "you were delightfully nasty."

She laughed and kissed me. "Stevie you're so wonderful. I know that you like it when were nasty to you and both Sandra and I really like being nasty to you, but we don't ever want to really hurt you or make you feel bad. We both love you."

I kissed her. "I know that Jules, I love you to."

"Stevie, I want to give you a blow job; can I do that."

I grinned at her. "Julie, I would absolutely love that."

Julie leaned forward and picked up my cock." Concentrate Stevie; you're getting more control every time we do this. Let's see how long you can last tonight."

Julie went to work on me. Both of my girls are very skilled at sucking cocks. Julie gave me her best effort. My ability to last was indeed improving with experience. This time it was a full five minutes before I felt that wonderful wave of pleasure radiate through my thighs when I started to cum.

Julie did the same thing Sandra did last night. She kept my cock in her mouth while I ejaculated

When I was done, Julie pulled herself up so she was lying next to me.

We smiled at each other. We both knew what was about to happen. Julie started giggling and kissed me. While she kissed me, she pushed my cum from her mouth to mine.

When she was finished, Julie cuddled up next to me. I reached down, pulled the covers up over us and wrapped my arms around her. We slept like that all night long.

Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,895 Followers
12