Sandra and Stevie Ch. 39

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,888 Followers

She looked over her shoulder at James. "Baby you're really are a great fuck. You're so much better than my husband."

She looked back at Bobby and laughed. "You know, I don't even let the little wimp fuck me anymore." She snickered. "His puny dick is nothing more than a toy. It's worthless to a woman. That's why I keep him locked up in that chastity cage."

I looked around. The six guys who had been watching Julie were now all staring at Brenda as she humiliated her husband.

I looked at Bobby. His face was beet red. He was mortified.

Brenda turned to her lover. "Take me from behind baby."

They got up. Brenda got on her knees on the couch. She was presenting her gorgeous ass to her lover. James got behind her and pushed his cock back into her cunt.

Brenda turned and looked at her husband. "Quickspurt, this is how a man fucks a woman." She laughed. "Oh that's right. You never could fuck me like this. Your little peepee just isn't big enough is it." She shook her head. "Too bad, I'll just have to keep getting studs like James to satisfy me."

Brenda closed her eyes. She took a full minute and enjoyed the fucking she was getting from James.

When she opened her eyes again she glared at her husband. "What are you still doing here? Get lost pussyboy. Go serve some drinks or something. I don't need you right now. I have a man to fuck me."

Bobby slowly turned and walked out to the patio. He was totally shamed.

I followed him outside. "You know she did that because she thought it would get you off."

He sighed. "I know." He smiled at me. "I also know that might end up as my strongest and most erotic memory from this party." He shrugged. "Still its a little hard when your going through it."

I patted him on the back. "I hear you buddy; Believe me I hear you."

Bobby and I walked over to the bar. Maddie was sitting on a chair with Michael. They were both watching something on the other side of the pool.

I looked over there. Sandra was on her knees sucking Big Dick Jason's cock.

Maddie grinned at me. "Speedy, you'd better stay and watch your girlfriend. She says she's going to let a Jason fuck her in the ass with that giant weapon of his."

I nodded to her. "Thanks Maddie, I think I'll find a good seat and take in the show."

I glanced back at Maddie and Michael. Michael was just taking off Maddie's bikini top.

I walked around the pool. Sandra's attention was focused on Jason's cock. When she heard me approaching them she turned and looked up at me.

She took Jason's cock out of her mouth. "Stevie look at Jason's huge dick. Isn't it amazing. Just sucking a cock this big gets me hot."

Sandra smiled at me. "I told Jason that he could fuck me in the ass today. Honey I've never taken a cock this big in my ass before.

She sighed. "This is so exciting. I so glad you got out here so you can watch. Find a chair and sit down. You can watch me lick Jason's big balls while we both imagine him pushing this monster into my ass."

I found a chair and sat down. For the next several minutes Sandra focused her attention on sucking and licking Jason's cock and balls.

Finally she took his cock out of her mouth and looked at me. "Stevie it's time." She turned back to Jason. "Are you ready baby?"

Jason nodded. He sat down on a chair and Sandra straddled him. Jason placed the tip of his penis against Sandra's asshole.

Sandra started to very slowly lower herself onto Jason's cock. "Honey don't move. Let me do this. I have to go slow." She gasped. "Jason your cock is so big."

Sandra closed her eyes and pushed against the head of Jason's cock. Suddenly she yelped as it popped into her ass.

She waited for a moment and then she looked at me. "Stevie he's so big. I have to go really slow."

Sandra started to lower herself onto her lover's cock. I watched with rapt attention as more and more of Jason's giant penis slowly disappeared into Sandra's ass.

She closed her eyes. "Oh yes, it's starting to feel good now." She lowered herself further."

When she had all of Jason's cock inside her she stopped. "Shit that feels so good. You can fuck me now Jason. Start slowly."

Jason put his arms around Sandra's waist and slowly rocked her back and forth on his huge erection. Sandra had a big grin on her face. She was loving this.

Sandra closed her eyes. She was getting very excited. She whispered to Jason. "Faster baby! Do me faster!"

Jason picked up the pace.

Sandra turned and looked at me. She was biting her lower lip. She closed her eyes and screamed at Jason. "Yes! That's right fuck my ass, fuck my ass hard!"

I watched. My sweet girlfriend was overwhelmed by lust. She had at least two orgasms while Jason fucked her. It was hard to be sure about the exact number; they kind of ran together."

Suddenly Jason picked Sandra up, pulled her off of his cock and held her in his arms while he turned around. He gently set her in his chair, aimed his cock at her breasts and started to ejaculate.

Spurt after spurt of Jason's semen squirted onto Sandra's tits.

When he was finally done cumming, Jason turned to me and smiled. "Stevie, I think that this is where you take over."

I nodded to Jason. "Thanks buddy." I walked over to Sandra, leaned down and licked all of his fresh warm semen off of her tiny breasts."

When I was done she grinned at both of us.

Sandra went back to the bedroom to clean up and change into another outfit. Jason wanted to sit in the hot tub and relax for a while.

He grinned at me as he got into the hot tub. "Hey Speedy fetch me a beer."

I bowed my head. "Yes sir, right away sir."

I cannot exactly explain why. Maybe it's because Jason is my friend and I know he respects me, but I have absolutely no problem when he plays a dominant role with me.

As I went to the bar to get Jason his beer, April came out on the patio with Michael. Michael was in his late twenties. He was very handsome and he was one of the youngest regulars at Baxter's.

As I was walking past April she stopped me. "Speedy when you're done serving Jason his beer would you come over here and see me."

I nodded. "Of course Mistress April, I'll be right back."

As soon as I served Jason his beer I walked over to April and bowed. "How may I serve you mistress."

"Speedy, I'd like you to find Tiny and bring him to me."

I started to leave, but April stopped me. "Stevie, I started cuckolding Mark last fall just before I met all of you. I go out on lots of dates and I always tell Mark everything about them when I get home." She smiled. "He loves to hear all the details."

She sighed. "Stevie I've never brought a man to our house. I've never actually met a man who I would feel comfortable bringing to my house. I worry that one of them might hurt Mark." She looked at me. "Mark's my baby. I really love him and I really protect him."

April smiled. "Anyway, Mark has never actually seen me with another man. I really want him to have that opportunity today; but so far he's avoided me. I think he's afraid. Michael and I have talked about this and Michael is willing to help. We want to put on a show for my baby. Stevie, he really likes you. I know that you watch Sandra and Julie a lot. Would you sit with Mark while he watches Michael fuck me? If he starts to get nervous or upset maybe you could make him feel better. I really want him to enjoy this."

I smiled at April. "I would be glad to do it. I'll go find him right now." I looked at Michael. "Can I get you something to drink while you're waiting?"

He nodded. "Thanks Speedy, I'd love a beer right now." I looked at April. "How about you Mistress?"

April smiled. "I am a little nervous about this. Do you think you could find me a glass of wine?"

"Right away mistress."

I grabbed Michael a beer and poured a glass of wine for April. I brought the drinks to their table and went searching for Mark.

I found him in the playpen helping Brenda change clothes.

"Hey Bren can I take Tiny? April wants him."

Brenda smiled at me. "Sure Speedy."

As we started to leave Brenda stopped me. "Stevie was Bobby okay with my little domination and humiliation game?"

I nodded. "Yeah Bren, he was just fine with it. Its always a little tough the first time your wife tells you to screw off and leave while another man is fucking her."

I shrugged. "But hey, for us submissive cucks it's worth it. Bobby already told me he thought that will probably end up as his favorite memory from this party. You did the right thing."

"Thanks Stevie. I was really glad that you were there with him. That's the first time I've ever been that mean to him. We've talked about things liked that many times. I know he has fantasies about me treating him like that when I'm with another man."

She sighed. "It just sort of comes out as being kind of cruel."

"Hey I understand Bren. Don't worry about it, you did the right thing." I grinned at her. "You did a really good job. You got me really excited."

Brenda laughed. "Thanks Stevie."

On our way to the patio, I filled Mark in on what was going to happen.

"April wants you to have a chance to see her with another man. Would you like that?"

Mark looked at me. "Yes Stevie, I really would." He hesitated for a moment. "But I didn't think she'd ever let me do it."

"What do you mean?"

"I don't know, I guess I just thought that when she's with other guys she wants to focus on her own pleasure and doesn't want me in the way."

I looked at him, "Mark that's not the way that it works at all. April loves you. She's always thinking about you. She is even thinking about you when she is sucking another guys cock. Listen, she's tried to set up a special treat for you."

Mark smiled. "Stevie this whole day has been a special treat for me. I have never had so much fun in my life. I love being Tiny."

I nodded. "Yeah I kind of like being Speedy to."

I stopped Mark as we walked onto the patio. "Look at your wife; isn't she beautiful. She's flirting with the guy that's sitting with her. I think she finds him really sexy"

Mark grinned at me. "You really enjoy being a cuckold don't you Stevie."

I laughed. "Yes Mark, I certainly do."

April saw us walking across the patio. She tapped Michael on the knee. They got up. Michael stood behind April. He brazenly placed his hands on her breasts.

As we approached their table April smiled at her husband. "Tiny, I'd like you to meet Michael."

April moved so she was standing next to her lover. She unbuttoned Michael's shirt and stared at her husband as she lasciviously rubbed his bare chest.

"Baby Michael really turns me on. I am going to let him fuck me this afternoon. I want you and Speedy to sit on those chairs over there and watch."

She leered at Mark. "Would you like that Tiny? Would you like to watch while your wife gets fucked by a really hot guy?"

She smiled. "You don't have to answer baby. I know you'd like it. Go sit down. My lover and I are going to put on a really hot show for you."

We sat down in our chairs.

Michael untied April's bathing suit top and started to lick her nipple.

April looked at Mark and sighed. "Tiny, that feels so good. I love it when a man licks my nipple."

April gently pushed Michael back into his chair. She got down on her knees, unzipped his pants and pulled them off. Michael's cock sprang to attention as soon as it was freed. He was well endowed."

April leered at her husband. "Look at Michaels dick; it's a lot bigger than yours isn't it Tiny. That's why I go out with other men. Their cocks are bigger and they're much better lovers than you are."

April rubbed the head of Michael's cock on her nipple and looked up at her lover. "Does this feel good baby? Do you like it when I rub the head of your big hard dick on my tits?"

Michael nodded. "Yeah, that feels really good."

April turned and smiled at Mark. "Tiny, I am going to put this big cock in my mouth and suck it. I am going to give Michael a blow job. Baby I love giving blow jobs. I give blow jobs to lots and lots of guys. They all tell me I'm really good at it."

We both watched as April sucked Michael's cock. She was right, she was good. She skillfully used her hands and mouth to give Michael maximum pleasure. Michael's eyes were closed. There was a big smile on his face. He was obviously enjoying himself.

I looked at Mark. His attention was totally focused on the scene in front of him.

April looked at her husband. She seemed to be checking to see how he was reacting to her show. She looked at me. I gave her a subtle nod. I wanted her to know that Mark was enjoying himself.

This little reassurance seemed to make April bolder. She leered at Mark. "Tiny sucking a great big cock gets me really horny. I need a good fucking and I need it right now."

She looked up at Michael. "Are you ready

Michael slowly nodded.

April stood up. She turned and faced Mark. Michael leaned forward and slowly pulled her bikini bottom down to her ankles. April stepped out of the bathing suit and casually flipped it at her husband with her toes.

Michael reached between April's legs and pushed two fingers into her cunt. She stared at her husband while her lover shamelessly masturbated her in front of him.

April stood for a moment with her eyes closed. She was obviously very aroused. Finally she took a deep breath, pulled herself together and turned around.

April climbed on top of Michael, grabbed his cock, guided it to her cunt and slowly sat down.

Mark and I both watched with total fascination as Michael's cock disappeared into Aprils pussy.

When she had all of Michael's cock inside her April turned to her husband. "Tiny, Michael's cock is inside me. Another man is fucking me. He's doing it right in front of you. Markie, I love sharing this with you."

April closed her eyes and started to rock back and forth on Michaels cock. After a few moments she said; "Markie, Michael is a great fuck. This feels so good. Thank you so much for letting me party with other men."

April and Michael started out fucking at a relaxed easy pace. Their pace gradually quickened as their excitement grew. It wasn't long before they were fucking each other with a frantic passion.

April threw her arms around Michaels neck and started kissing him while they fucked. I looked over at Mark. He was biting his lower lip. It's interesting. It may be more difficult to see your wife kissing another man than to see her fucking another man.

Suddenly April broke off her kiss and threw her head back. She started to cry. Her cry's got louder and louder. Suddenly she screamed.

I glanced at Mark. Now he was smiling. He knew exactly what was happening. He was watching his wife have an orgasm while another man was fucking her.

Michael abruptly jumped up and pulled April off of his cock. Obviously he was about to cum and didn't want to risk violating the rules by ejaculating bareback in April's cunt.

He gently laid April down in the chair, pointed his erect penis at her and pumped semen all over her breasts.

When he was done, I leaned over to Markie. "It's your turn now, go lick Michael's cum off your wife's tits."

Mark got up and walked over to April. Michael politely stepped aside and made room for him.

April looked up at her husband and smiled. "Did you enjoy that sweetheart?"

Mark grinned at her and nodded.

April reached out, grabbed Mark's hand and pulled him down to her. "You've never tasted another man's cum when it was this fresh, come clean me up."

As her husband licked her lovers warm semen from her breasts, April looked at me and smiled. "Thank you Stevie."

I smiled back at her. "April, it was my pleasure."

The party went on for two more hours. Everyone had a wonderful time.

Just after he finished with Maddie Jamal got called to the hospital, so the girls had to share nine men. That turned out to be plenty.

At 4:30 the men were worn out. One by one they thanked all of us for a wonderful time and went home to their wives.

Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,888 Followers
12