Sandra and Stevie Ch. 41

Story Info
Julie tells Stevie her secret.
2.9k words
4.39
38.2k
8
0

Part 41 of the 74 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 09/08/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,905 Followers

Note: This story is the forty-first installment in a series entitled "Sandra and Stevie". If you have not read the previous forty episodes of this series, I encourage you do so before beginning this chapter.

This is a dominant wife humiliates submissive husband story. That is the kind of story I write. If you do not enjoy these types of stories, I strongly recommend that you look for something else to read.

*

It was Sunday. All three of us were worn out from yesterday's big party. We slept in and moved slowly once we did get up. Sandra and I were having a late breakfast by the pool when Julie walked out on the patio.

Sandra glanced up at her. "Morning Jules. Stevie made me French toast. I'll bet he'll make you some to."

Julie smiled at both of us. "Thanks, but I have to run. I have a date."

Sandra took a sip of coffee. "Anyone we know?"

Julie laughed. "No just a guy I met at school." She paused. "I'm probably going to spend a of couple nights with him. I'll see you guys on Tuesday." She looked at her watch. "I'm late. I have to run."

Julie did come home on Tuesday. The three of us had a nice dinner and watched a movie. Sandra made a couple of not very subtle attempts to learn a little more about Julie's mystery man. Julie stood by her story that "He was just a guy she knew from school."

Thursday evening she shocked us. Sandra and I were in the bedroom. We were preparing for the regular Thursday night outing at Baxter's. I had just finished giving Sandra her bath. She was putting on her makeup while I was ironing her blouse.

Julie came into the bedroom. Sandra smiled at her. "Hey Jules, you'd better hurry and get ready. We're going to have to leave in less than thirty minutes if we're going to get to Baxter's by 7:00."

Julie shook her head. "I'm not going to Baxter's tonight. I have other plans."

Sandra raised her eyebrows, "Really?" She paused. "Julie, Who is this guy you're seeing?"

"Sandra, please I promise I'll tell you all about this." She stopped. " It's just not a good time right now. I'm late. Please forgive me for not going to Baxter's tonight. I feel like I'm letting you guys down." She looked at me. "Stevie, I am sorry. I promise I'll tell you what's going on when I get home tomorrow." She looked at her watch. "I just stopped to tell you I wasn't going with you tonight. I really do have to go."

She turned. As she walked out the door she said, "I'll be home tomorrow night. I promise I'll explain everything then."

After she left, Sandra looked at me. "I guess she'll tell us tomorrow night."

We went to Baxter's. It wasn't the same without Julie. I missed her. I really like it when she comes back from her parking lot party and cuddles with me at the bar.

I spent the entire day Friday doing research at the University Medical School Library. I was trying to learn more about the group from Atlanta. This was the group that was working on the new drug to enhance sexual desire in women. They were starting to look more and more like a very attractive investment opportunity. At yesterday's meeting with the partners we decided that I needed to put together an in depth study of these people and their project.

I didn't get home until after 6:00. I walked into the bedroom. Sandra was putting on her makeup. She obviously had a date.

"I didn't know you were going out tonight?"

"I hadn't planned to. Julie is here. She wants to spend the evening alone with you." Sandra turned to me. "I called Roger and asked him if I could spend the evening with him." She smiled at me. "Baby I was looking forward to spending the night with you, but Julie and I have been talking all afternoon. She needs you tonight. Honey, this is really important to her."

Sandra got up and slipped on a cropped tee shirt and a denim mini skirt. She looked really hot. I thought to myself that Roger was in for a treat.

As she was putting her shoes on I asked, "What's going on?"

Sandra walked over to me and kissed my cheek. "Baby this is something that Julie wants to tell you herself." Sandra paused. "Stevie listen to me carefully. Whatever Julie wants to do tonight is okay with me." She stepped back. "Did you hear me baby? This is very important to me. You have my permission to do whatever Julie wants tonight."

I smiled. "Sure Sandra. I understand, but what's this all about?"

Sandra kissed me again. "Honey just talk with Julie." She looked at her watch. "I have to run, Roger is taking me to a movie. I told him I'd be at his place by 7:00." She kissed me again. "Remember what I said, whatever Julie wants is okay with me. I'll be home by 10:00 tomorrow morning."

As Sandra was leaving I asked. "Where is Julie?"

As she went out the front door she called over her shoulder, "She is waiting for you out by the pool."

I walked out to the patio. Julie was standing by the pool. She was naked. I smiled, Julie was like a little kid. She would happily spend the entire day without ever getting dressed. She loved being naked. It was easy to understand why. She had a gorgeous body.

"Hi Julie."

She turned and smiled when she saw me. "Hi Stevie."

Julie walked over, put her arms around my neck and kissed me. It was a long passionate kiss.

I smiled when we broke apart. "That was nice."

She laughed, but the laugh died quickly. Her expression became very serious. "Stevie I want to talk to you tonight. Could we do it over a nice dinner? I would really like that, just you and me."

"Of course Jules. What would you like? I have some tenderloin steaks. I could grill those and make some au gratin potatoes and a salad. I know that's one of your favorite dinners."

"That would be wonderful Stevie."

"Lets go inside. I'll open a bottle of wine. We can drink and talk while I cook."

We went into the kitchen. Julie sat at the table while I cooked.

We talked while I prepared dinner. It was just casual chat. Julie told me about school and her plans for the fall. I told her a little about my research project.

She laughed when she heard what they were developing. "Stevie honey, don't ever let Sandra get any of that drug. She'll become a sex monster."

I laughed, "You don't get any either baby."

We ate dinner by the pool. It was a beautiful evening. When we finished eating, I cleaned up the dishes and brought out two glasses of cognac.

Julie smiled when I sat back down at the table. "That was a wonderful dinner Stevie. You're a great cook."

"Thanks Jules. I love cooking for you."

There was a moment of awkward silence. Finally Julie leaned forward. "Stevie I don't know how to say this any other way, so I am just going to say it." She paused. She needed a moment to build up her courage. Finally she just blurted it out. "Stevie I've met a guy. I think I have fallen in love with him."

I felt a small stab of pain in my gut. I knew this was coming, both Sandra and I knew this was coming. I also knew it was the best thing for Julie. Still, I'd grown to love our little threesome. I loved Julie. It hurt me to hear that she loved another man.

Julie seemed to read my thoughts. Stevie, I am sorry. I love you so much. I don't know what to do. You're the most important man in my life. You're my husband, my lover, my best friend and," She paused for a moment. "You're like a father to me. Stevie, do you understand that? Until I met you I've never had a strong man in my life who looked out for me. My foster fathers were all mean to me. One of them even tried to have sex with me."

She stopped to think. "Stevie the first night that I met you, I came on to you twice. You turned me down both times. You were the first guy that ever did that. You got to know me and learned to like me because of who I am. I was more than just a good piece of ass to you. Do you have any idea how much that means to me."

She laughed. "Stevie I really do love you. I will always love you."

I took Julie's hand. "I'll always love you to Julie. No matter what happens, I'll always be there for you."

She looked at me. "Really? Even if I get married to another guy?"

I nodded. "Even if you get married to another guy."

It was my turn to stop and think. After a moment I said, "The first night I met Brenda we sat in the bar and talked. She said that you loved me because you needed to experience real love. You needed to be loved. You also needed to learn to love without fear of getting hurt. She said it was the same for me. We both needed to learn to love without being afraid. She said that eventually our love would make you strong enough to go out and find your own man. She was right."

I took a deep breath. This wasn't easy. "Jules it hurts me to lose you, but it's the right thing for you. Baby, I am sad, but I am also really happy."

Julie looked at me. "Stevie, I have always known that you loved Sandra more than you loved me."

I shook my head. "Julie, Brenda also told me that. I've thought about it a lot. I don't think its true. You and Sandra are different people. My love for each of you is different." I squeezed her hand." Believe me my love for you is every bit as intense as my love for Sandra."

I pulled her to me. "Come sit on my lap."

Julie sat on top of me. I sighed. She was still naked. Having her voluptuous body rubbing against me was getting me aroused.

Julie giggled. She felt it to. "You have a little stiffy don't you baby."

"Jules you will never fail to get me hot."

I changed the subject. "Listen Jules. I am going to be kind of sad about losing you." I turned her face so she was looking at me. "Do you love this guy?"

She smiled. "Stevie I love him almost as much as I love you."

I looked at her with a puzzled expression.

She understood. "Stevie, you mean so much to me. I don't think that any other human being will ever be able to live up to the standard you've set." She paused. "Ricky comes close. Stevie, I want a man all to myself. You've taught me to love. Now I want to do that. I want to love my man. I want to be his woman. I want to love him and be loved back. I can do that with Ricky."

I put my arms around Julie and hugged her. "Baby I am going to miss you, but I am very happy for you."

Julie suddenly became more serious. "Stevie I want to do something special tonight. This is probably the last time we will ever be together as lovers."

I looked at Julie and sighed. "I'll miss that."

She smiled at me. "So will I." She started laughing. "Remember the night the three of us came home from dinner at the Kensington Grill and you licked my asshole for the very first time. I was so excited. That was the hottest thing anyone had ever done to me."

She kissed me. "Stevie I've let hundreds of different guys fuck me in the past eight years. I didn't even know some of their names."

Julie stared at me. "You're the most important man in my life. I don't know if this will make sense to you, but please try to understand. I don't think I can bear the thought of going through the rest of my life knowing I let all those other guys fuck me, but I never let you do it." She looked into my eyes. "Stevie I want to feel your penis inside of me tonight. I want you to fuck me. I want that more than anything in the world."

I looked at Julie. I didn't know what to say. "Julie, I can't. I swore an oath to both you and Sandra that my penis would never feel the inside of a woman's vagina. It's a central part of your domination of me."

Suddenly I stopped. I remembered Sandra's last statement to me before she left. She was very specific. "Whatever Julie wants you to do tonight is okay with me."

I smiled at Julie. "You've already talked to Sandra about this haven't you?"

Julie grinned at me. "Of course I have. I know you. I know that you would never violate your oath without our expressed permission." She smiled. "Well baby you have that permission." Julie stood up and took me by the hand. "Stevie we're going into the playpen. Tonight you're going to be my stud."

Julie led me into the playpen. Her room choice was very deliberate. Tonight I wasn't going to be her cuckold slave. Tonight I was going to be her lover.

Julie pushed me onto the bed and lay down next to me. She took my hand and placed it between her legs. "Feel my pussy baby. Feel how wet I am. Tonight I'm yours. Tonight I belong to you. You can do anything you want to me. I'm your fuck toy, your plaything."

I smiled. I'd heard Julie say those words to a number of men. It was her favorite opening line for sex.

I started to rub her cunt. I knew exactly what to do. I've watched Julie party with enough stud lovers to know how she wanted me to act. I pushed first one, then two and finally three fingers into her cunt. I wasn't gentle. She didn't want me to be gentle.

While I was fingering her with my left hand, I caressed her breast with my right hand and gently fondled her nipple.

Julie was already getting excited. "That's right baby touch me, explore me. Tonight my body is your playground.

For a little while, Julie and I just played with each other. We spent a lot of time giggling and laughing. We weren't just lovers. We were also very close friends. We enjoyed being together.

Suddenly she pulled me on top of her. "I want you Stevie. I want to feel you inside of me. Please fuck me baby, please fuck me right now."

I positioned myself between Julie's legs. I was very nervous. I'd never been able to successfully fuck a woman. I looked at her pussy. I felt like a virgin. I guess I really was one.

I pushed my tiny penis into Julie's cunt. I was surprised at how warm and wet she felt. I didn't move. I was terrified that I was going to ejaculate immediately. I tried to gain some composure.

Amazingly, I didn't cum. My confidence grew. Slowly, very slowly I started to push my penis in and out of Julie. I closed my eyes. It felt wonderful. My pride soared. I was actually fucking a woman.

Julie wrapped her legs around me. We started moving in rhythm. It was magnificent. I thought to myself, "So this is what it's like."

We picked up our pace. We lost track of time. Suddenly I felt that tingle of pleasure begin to build in my loins. I wanted to laugh out loud as I started to ejaculate into Julie's cunt.

When I was done cumming, we cuddled together quietly. After a few minutes Julie slipped her hand to my crotch and gently played with my penis. We both felt it begin to stir.

She went down on me. I've felt Julie's lips on my cock many times, but always as my final reward. Now her blow job was just a means to help me get another erection. When I was nice and hard, she slipped my erect cock back into her cunt and I fucked her again.

I fucked Julie three times that night. As we fell asleep she called me her stud lover.

The next morning I helped her pack up some of her things and load her car. She was going to move in with Ricky.

"Stevie, it's going to take a me a while to get everything out of the house."

I laughed. "Jules, you can keep things in this house for your entire life. This house will always be a home for you."

"Do you want your car back?'

I laughed. "Of course not, that car is yours. Everything I've given you is yours." I got serious. "I also plan to keep giving you a weekly allowance and I intend to keep paying your college tuition." I stopped. "As long as it's okay with Ricky."

Julie threw her arms around my neck and kissed me. "Thank you Stevie, thank you for everything. I love you so much."

"I love you to Jules."

She got into her car and drove off. I waved as she disappeared around the corner."

Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,905 Followers