Sandra and Stevie Ch. 44

Story Info
Sandra makes Stevie clean Roger's apartment while they fuck.
2.5k words
4.18
48.2k
9
0

Part 44 of the 74 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 09/08/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,906 Followers

Note: This story is the forty-fourth installment in a series entitled "Sandra and Stevie". If you have not read the previous forty-three episodes of this series, I encourage you do so before beginning this chapter.

This is a dominant wife humiliates submissive husband story. That is the kind of story I write. If you do not enjoy these types of stories, I strongly recommend that you look for something else to read.

*

I cleaned the kitchen while everyone was having dessert and coffee. I was finishing the last few dishes when everyone started leaving. I was wiping off the kitchen counters as the last guest said goodbye.

Sandra and Roger were holding hands when they walked back into the living room. Sandra kissed her lover. "Sit down on the couch baby. I'll handle this." As soon as Roger was seated Sandra turned to me. "Sissyboy you did a very good job. The dinner was well prepared and your service was quite adequate."

Roger started to say, "Stevie I want to thank....."

Sandra cut him off. "Honey, he's just a slave. Don't bother with him, he's beneath you. I'll deal with him. It's my job as your lady to take care of the servants."

Roger was smart. He immediately understood what was happening. We were playing now. He knew he didn't fully understand the game and he was wise enough to stay out of it and let Sandra take care of me.

Sandra smiled. "Sissyboy why don't you make yourself useful and dust the living room while I entertain my lover."

Sandra sat on Roger's lap. "Sweetheart, you were so masterful tonight." She rubbed his chest. "Powerful men like you get me really excited." She kissed Roger's cheek and whispered in his ear. "I want you baby. I want you to make love to me right now."

Sandra stood up, took off her dress and tossed it to me. "Speedy, take this into the master's bedroom and hang it in the closet. When you're done, come back and finish your chores."

I took Sandra's dress into the bedroom and put it away.

When I returned Sandra was standing in front of Roger in her lingerie. She looked at me. "Speedy turn on Roger's stereo. Play the CD that's already in there. My man likes it when I dance for him."

I turned on the music. Sandra started doing a slow strip tease for Roger. This was the first time I ever got to see her dance. She was very good.

Jason tells me that she loves to do dance for him. I've never dared to discuss this with her. I've always assumed it was a treat reserved exclusively for her stud lovers.

Sandra removed her brassiere and tossed it in my direction.

I watched her. Sandra was standing in front of Roger staring into his eyes while she rolled her nipples between her fingers and seductively swayed her hips to the easy rhythm of the music.

Roger was lying back on the couch enjoying his private show.

Sandra turned around and bent over at the waist. She took a step back. She was dancing between Roger's legs. Her gorgeous ass was inches from his face. She stared directly into my eyes while she slowly pulled her panties down to her ankles.

I took a deep breath. This was the most erotic scene I'd ever witnessed.

Roger reached out, grabbed Sandra and pulled her onto his lap. "Come here Princess."

I knew that Princess was Roger's pet name for Sandra.

He wrapped his left arm around Sandra and held her on his lap while he started fondling her nipples with his right hand.

Sandra giggled. "That tickles." She started wrestling with Roger. She was trying to get free from his grasp. "Let me go."

Roger laughed. "No, I've got you and I won't let you go. You're my little princess and you know exactly what that means." Roger forced Sandra's legs apart and massaged her cunt. She gasped and closed her eyes. She wasn't giggling anymore. Roger was being very aggressive with Sandra. I would never have dared to be that aggressive with her.

Sandra laid her head against her man's chest and sighed. "Yes, I am your little princess and we both know exactly what that means."

Roger kept fondling Sandra. It was obvious that she was getting very excited. She turned her head and looked up at him. "Baby I want to be your little princess right now. I want to feel your big cock in my mouth. I want to give you a blow job."

Roger smiled, lifted Sandra off of his lap and stood up. Sandra sat down on the couch in front of her lover. She put her arms around Roger's thighs and hugged his crotch.

She glanced over at me. "Speedy I love the way an erect cock feels inside a man's trousers."

She started giggling and unzipped Roger's pants. "Let's see what happens when we release this monster."

Sandra took Roger's cock out. It was huge. I had no idea that he was that big. Roger's penis was almost as large as Big Dick Jason's.

Sandra grabbed Roger's erection with both hands. He took a deep breath as she bent it back and licked the underside of the shaft. As she was doing this she gazed up at Roger. There was a look of adoration in her eyes.

Sandra continued to stare at her lover while she gently rubbed the little spot under the head of his penis against her lips. I watched carefully, I was fairly certain that Sandra was using the tip of her tongue to tease the sensitive underside of Roger's cock.

I was overwhelmed with envy. I could only imagine the wonderful sensation of pleasure that Roger had to be feeling at this moment.

Sandra turned to me. She was still holding Roger's penis. "Speedy, look at this cock and dream. Roger is a real man with a real man's penis. He doesn't have a little clittie like you." She kissed the tip of his cock. "Roger calls me his princess." She giggled. "He calls me that because I'm his little blow job princess. Now I'm going to show you why he calls me that."

Sandra put Roger's cock into her mouth. He gasped as she started sucking him.

Roger looked down at Sandra. There was a huge grin on his face. She wasn't teasing him anymore. She was giving him what she like to call a sloppy, two handed blowjob.

Roger looked at me. "Speedy, this is why I call Sandra my blow job princess." He shook his head and laughed. "Your girlfriend certainly knows how to suck a cock."

Sandra took Roger's cock out of her mouth. "Baby, Stevie thinks he's a stud."

Roger stared at me and snickered.

My face turned red. I nervously looked at the floor. I realized that I was once again being punished for fucking Julie.

Sandra smiled when she saw how embarrassed I was.

She looked at Roger. "I want you to show Stevie how a real man takes a woman."

Roger nodded his head and laughed. "All right Speedy, watch carefully; the lesson is beginning.

Roger kicked his shoes off. Sandra quickly pulled his pants and boxer shorts off. As soon as his cock was freed, it stuck straight out in front of him.

I stared at it. I couldn't stop myself. A large cock standing at attention is an amazing sight.

Sandra was unbuttoning Roger's shirt when she noticed me staring at his cock.

She started laughing. "It's a pretty awesome sight isn't it Speedy."

As soon as he was naked Sandra snapped her fingers. "Speedy, pick up Master Roger's clothes and hang them in the closet."

Roger started laughing when he saw me actually picking up his clothes. "Sandra honey, I'm beginning to see that there are some definite advantages to having a slave. I think you might have to start bringing him along every time you come to visit me.

Sandra giggled. "That can be easily arranged."

I finished gathering up all of Roger's clothes, carried them into his bedroom and put them in his closet.

When I came back into the living room Roger was sitting on the couch. Sandra was on his lap facing him. She was straddling his hips. Rogers erect cock was pressed against her flat stomach. They were kissing.

They kissed for several minutes. They completely ignored me. The two of them were wrapped up in their own pleasure.

Finally Sandra broke off the kiss and turned to me. "Oh, you're back. I almost forgot about you."

Sandra gazed into my eyes as she lifted herself up. She reached down and positioned Roger's erection directly under the lips of her pussy and slowly lowered herself onto it.

I watched as it disappeared into her cunt.

When his cock was all the way inside Sandra, Roger put his arms around her and slowly started to rock both of them back and forth.

Sandra laid her head on Roger's shoulder. They moved in a relaxed easy rhythm. They were obviously very familiar with each other as lovers. They both seemed to know that this was just a gentle prelude to the rowdy, untamed fucking that was coming.

As Sandra and Roger rocked back and forth, the tempo of their movement started to speed up. Their lust was growing.

Suddenly Roger picked Sandra up and rolled her onto the couch. She was on her knees. He got behind her. When Roger tried to mount Sandra she playfully leaned forward, trapped his cock between her feet and started to masturbate him. Sandra was giggling. She was having fun. She obviously enjoyed teasing Roger.

Roger had other ideas. He wanted Sandra's pussy. At this moment, he wasn't interested in games. He forcefully pulled Sandra's feet apart, grabbed her by the waist and pushed his cock into her cunt.

Sandra looked at me and snickered. "Sissyboy, you would never have the balls to do that."

Roger fucked Sandra with long slow strokes. Her eyes were closed, she was panting. Suddenly he pulled his cock out of Sandra's cunt and flipped her over onto her back.

Sandra once again grabbed Roger's cock between her feet. This was apparently a game that they played whenever they made love. I watched with envy as Sandra giggled while she teased her lover.

Roger once again pulled Sandra's feet apart so that he could continue fucking her. He wanted to satisfy his lust. He wasn't about to be deterred by her silly games.

Sandra gasped when her powerful lover pinned her to the couch and plunged his cock back into her cunt. She bit her lower lip. She wasn't trying to torment me anymore. She was too excited to bother with me.

Roger relentlessly drove his cock in and out of Sandra's cunt. She closed her eyes, wrapped her legs around Roger's back and lunged her hips forward to meet each of his powerful thrusts.

As I watched, I was overwhelmed with envy. Roger was an amazing lover. He was fucking Sandra with Herculean strength. This man was indeed a stud. It was very easy to understand why Sandra kept seeing him.

Sandra arched her back and started screaming. I smiled, my sweetheart was always very vocal when she had an orgasm. Roger ignored her cries of joy and kept pumping his cock in and out of her cunt.

Gradually Sandra's orgasm subsided and she started to relax, but Roger wasn't about to let her rest. Suddenly, he stopped fucking Sandra and pulled his cock out or her cunt.

Sandra sat up. She knew what was about to happen. So did I. Sandra loved to tell me about the way Roger liked to cum. She was generally giggling when she described it to me. She also enjoyed it.

Sandra grabbed Roger's cock and started stroking it with both hands. Roger grunted. Sandra squealed with delight as a large spurt of warm semen shot from the head of his penis and at hit the tip of her nose.

As her lover continued to ejaculate on her face, Sandra looked over at me. She was giggling.

When Roger was done cumming Sandra wiggled her finger at me. "Come here Sissyboy. It's time for you to make yourself useful again. Roger left a nice little treat for you."

Sandra lay back on the couch. Roger stood up and stepped away to give me room. I walked over and knelt down next to Sandra and obediently licked all of Roger's fresh semen off of her face.

Roger shook his head. "I don't fucking believe it."

Sandra grinned at her lover and laughed. "Believe it baby. My little sissyboy will do anything I tell him to do. That includes licking up your cum."

When her face was clean Sandra pushed me away, stood up and put her arm around Roger's waist.

She looked at me. "Speedy, we're done with you. Finish any chores you might have around here and go home. Roger and I are going to retire to his bedroom. We have a lot more fucking to do."

She kissed Roger on the cheek. "Baby I am going to give you a night you will never forget."

Sandra turned to go to the bedroom.

Roger stopped her. "Sandra you can't leave him like that. He has to be incredibly horny after watching us. Aren't you going to at least jack him off?"

Sandra laughed. "Hell no. I am going to let the little wimp suffer."

Roger looked back at me and shrugged. "Well at least he can jack off when he gets home."

Sandra snickered. "No he can't. I have the key for his cock cage in my purse. He's going to suffer all night long."

Roger started to laugh. "Baby you are evil. I think I need to take you into the bedroom and teach you a lesson."

Sandra kissed Roger. "Honey I am so ready for that. I want you to do your worst." She started to giggle. "You can punish me and force me to be your slut."

Roger opened the bedroom door. "Sandra my dear, you are about to become my play toy."

Just before she went into the bedroom, Sandra turned. When she saw that I was still standing in the living room she said, "What are you still doing here wimp. We're done with you. My lover and I are going into the bedroom now. He's going to spend the rest of the night fucking me. I don't need you anymore Sissyboy. Get the fuck out of here."

I turned and walked out of Roger's apartment. As I closed the door I heard Sandra and her lover laughing.

When I got to my car I sat for a moment before I put the keys in the ignition. I had to try to calm down. That was one of the most exciting things I'd ever done in my entire life.

Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,906 Followers