Sandra and Stevie Ch. 48

Story Info
Sandra has an ugly confrontation with her mother.
1.4k words
4.33
27.8k
4
0

Part 48 of the 74 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 09/08/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,906 Followers

Note: This story is the forty-eighth installment in a series entitled "Sandra and Stevie". If you have not read the previous forty-seven episodes of this series, I encourage you do so before beginning this chapter.

This is a dominant wife humiliates submissive husband story. That is the kind of story I write. If you do not enjoy these types of stories, I strongly recommend that you look for something else to read.

*

We were up early the next morning. Sandra didn't want to take any chances on missing her flight. We left for the airport at 4:30 am.

Sandra was excited as we drove to the airport. "Stevie I haven't seen my mom and dad in seven years. I can't wait."

She stopped for a moment. "I hope my daddy's okay." She looked at me. "Stevie he's a very simple man. There are only a few things that are important to him."

She paused for a moment. "He's a devout Catholic. That's why he was so hurt when I had an abortion."

She smiled. "He's studied his family genealogy. He can trace his ancestors back to the first colonists who came to Maryland with Lord Baltimore. They arrived in 1634. When I was growing up he always told me that the first Monroe's came here to escape religious persecution in England. He's very proud of that."

She thought a little bit more. Stevie he's a cabinet maker. He's also very proud of the fact that his kitchen cabinets are in the finest homes in Milwaukee."

I looked at her. "He sounds like a wonderful man Sandra."

Sandra looked at me. "He is Stevie. I just wish..." She hesitated for a moment. "I just wish he would like me again." She shook her head. "Stevie I want to see him so badly."

We pulled up in front of the airport. I got out of the car with Sandra. I took her overnight bag out of the backseat and handed it to her. She hugged me. "Thanks baby, I'll call you this afternoon and let you know what's happening."

"Sandra your ticket has an open ended return. All you have to do is call the airlines and book a seat when you want to come home. If you want you can call me and I'll do that for you." I paused to think. "Oh I also rented a car for you. Go to the Hertz counter. It's in your name. Use your credit card. Don't buy the extra insurance, we have plenty."

"Thanks Stevie. I love you." Sandra kissed me.

"I love you to Sandra."

She picked up her bag and walked into the airport.

When I got back home it was still only 5:30 in the morning. I didn't feel like going back to bed so I did some house work.

At 12:00 I put on my bikini bottom and went out and laid by the pool. I feel asleep in the sun.

I woke up just after 2:00. It took me a moment to realize that the telephone was ringing.

I picked it up.

It was Sandra. She was crying. "Stevie, my mom and I just had an awful argument."

"Where are you now sweetheart?"

"I am in my car. I'm driving downtown. My daddy had his surgery at 7:00 this morning. He's going to be okay. My mom won't let me see him. She says that they're afraid I'll upset him. Stevie my mom called me some terrible names. I want to come home."

"Do you want me to call the airlines and get your return flight for you?"

"Oh yes please, I would like that very much."

"Sandra have you eaten any lunch?"

"No honey, I haven't had time."

"Listen, it's going to take me a few minutes to make all the arrangements. Find a cafe and get yourself a sandwich okay? I'll call you as soon as I've found you a seat on a flight home."

"Okay Stevie." Sandra paused. "Stevie, thank you; I don't know what I would do without you."

"Sweetheart, I don't know what I'd do without you either."

"Stevie I love you."

"I love you to babe, now go get yourself some lunch."

She hung up.

I logged onto the airlines web site. There was a flight home at 5:00 pm. There were two seats left in first class. I reserved one of them for Sandra.

I called her back.

She picked up her telephone on the first ring. "Hello?"

"Hi Sandra. You're on the 5:00 pm flight. Did you get some lunch?"

"I'm having a hamburger right now."

"Good, finish eating and go to the airport."

"I have to return the car Stevie."

"Just go back to the Hertz lot. They have a van that will take you to the airport."

"Okay Stevie."

"Sandra I'll keep my cell phone on. If you have any problems call me. You should be at home and in our house by seven o'clock tonight."

"Thanks Stevie. I love you. I'll see you soon."

"I love you to. I'll be at the airport waiting for you. Call me when your plane lands."

"Okay bye Stevie."

After Sandra hung up, I thought about our conversation. It dawned on me that Sandra has been on her own since she was 18. Until she met me she was just scraping by financially. I smiled as I realized that this was very likely the first time that Sandra has ever flown on an airplane. It was certainly the first time that she ever had to do it on her own. The little things like how to return a rental car were completely foreign to her.

I made a mental note to myself that as soon as her life settled down, we were going to take some nice vacations. It was time for Sandra and I to see the world.

Sandra's plane was due in just after 6:00 pm. The flight was on time.

Sandra stepped out onto the flight arrival pickup area just after 6:20. I pulled the Lincoln up next to her and got out.

As soon as Sandra saw me she ran over, set down her bag and threw her arms around my neck. She was crying. "Stevie it was so awful. My mother got angry the moment she saw me."

I took out my handkerchief and dried the tears off of her cheeks. "Come on baby, let's get into the car and go home."

I opened the passenger door for Sandra. She got in. I picked up her bag, opened the trunk and threw it in.

As soon as I got in on the drivers side, Sandra slid over and cuddled up next to me.

We drove home in silence. I think that Sandra just needed to feel the security of my presence for a little while.

When we got home we sat on the couch. Sandra told me about the confrontation with her mother. "Stevie, my mother was hateful to me. Mary Anne, her husband Dale and my aunt Julia were all there. They ganged up on me. It was awful." Sandra started crying. "Stevie my mother called me a whore."

I held Sandra in my arms and rocked her back and forth while she cried.

Finally her tears slowed down. She looked up at me. "Stevie I was really hoping that my mom and dad would forgive me." She started to cry again. "Now she hates me more than ever." She looked at me. "Stevie I want my family to love me. I feel awful."

I tried to soothe her. I told her over and over again that she had me. I kept telling her that I loved her and that she would always have me. I knew that it wasn't much consolation. I understood, I wanted my family back to, but I did finally get her to smile a little bit.

Sandra kissed me and laughed. "Stevie would you make me some dinner? I'm really hungry and I would love a glass of wine."

I smiled. It was good to hear her laugh. I stood up, took her hand and led her into the kitchen. I opened a bottle of merlot and prepared two steaks for the grill.

Sandra sat on the patio and sipped wine while I cooked the steaks.

After dinner we sat by the pool and talked quietly. It was midnight before we finally went to bed.

When we got into bed we took turns making oral love to each other. As soon as both of us had an orgasm we cuddled up together and fell asleep.

Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,906 Followers