Sandra and Stevie Ch. 52

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,905 Followers

She looked at me with big eyes and said, "Yes please, I would like that very much."

Sandra laid her head on my shoulder and closed her eyes. I gently stroked her hair. We sat like that for a long time.

Sandra finally sat up. "Stevie when can we get married?"

I grinned at her, "Whenever you want. Tomorrow you should call Julie and start making plans."

Sandra smiled. "I can't wait to tell her."

While we were cleaning up the dishes the telephone rang. I answered it. It was Julie.

"Hi Jules."

"Hi Stevie is Sandra with you?"

"She was here waiting for me when I got back from the golf course."

"Is she okay?"

"Yes Julie, she's just fine. She's safe and she's happy."

"That's a relief. Are you guys working things out?"

"Julie we're back together again."

I heard Julie scream and yell, "Hey Ricky, they really are back together again''. I waited until she calmed down.

"You can call everyone and give them the news."

"I will. Hey Stevie have you talked to Roger yet?"

"Oh yes, he was here about an hour ago. We had a nasty confrontation in my living room."

"Is he going to make trouble for you?"

"Let's just say we reached a nice agreement with him. If he doesn't bother us, we won't bother him."

Sandra laughed when she heard me say that.

I held the phone and looked at Sandra. "Do you want to talk Julie?"

She shook her head. "Tell her I'll call her in the morning."

I nodded and put the phone back to my ear. "Listen Jules were having a quiet reunion tonight."

"I understand, I'll let you go so you can be with Sandra."

"Thanks Jules, I thought you'd understand. Sandra will call you in the morning. She can tell you everything."

"Good night Stevie, Hey I am really glad that the two of you are back together again."

"Good night Jules. Thank you, were really happy to."

After I hung up the telephone we finished cleaning the kitchen. When we were done we went into the living room. I sat on the couch. Sandra sat on my lap, put her arms around my neck and hugged me.

While she was hugging me she asked, "Stevie would you fuck me tonight?"

I looked at her.

"You once promised me that you'd fuck me anytime I asked you. Well Stevie I am asking.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes I'm sure. Stevie when I was lying awake at night crying, one of the things that I cried about was that I never got to feel you inside of me." she paused. "I know that we put it off because of our sex game, but I don't care anymore. Stevie you could be killed in a car accident tomorrow. I don't want to spend the rest of my life wondering what it feels like to be fucked by the man I love."

Sandra stood up and took my hand. "Come on baby, we're going into the bedroom."

Sandra sat on the edge of the bed. "Stevie tonight you're my stud and I'm going to be your fuck toy. You can do anything you want to me."

She patted a spot next to her on the bed. "Baby sit down right here beside me."

As soon as I sat down Sandra picked up my hand and held it between both of her hands. "Stevie when I was lying awake in Roger's bed I would get so sad when I remembered that I let other men do things to me that I never let you do to me. That is never again going to be true. After tonight I want to know that you've enjoyed me in every way we can possibly imagine."

Sandra undressed me. She did it slowly and lovingly. When I was naked she fluffed up the pillows at the head of the bed. "Stevie, I want you to lie back and enjoy yourself.

I could tell that this was very important to Sandra. It was also apparent that she had this well planned. I decided to just go with the flow. I pushed myself back on the bed so my head was resting on the pillows and did my best to relax.

Sandra smiled. "That's right baby, I want you to get nice and comfortable so you can have a good time."

Sandra walked over to the CD player on my dresser. She quickly flipped through several CD's, selected one and put it into the player.

A rhythm and blues song started playing.

She looked at me. "When I'm with a special lover, I always like to begin by doing a slow strip tease for him.

Sandra started moving to the easy rhythm of the music. As I watched her, I remembered how envious I was the night I saw her dance for Roger. Now she was dancing for me.

I loved my role as a submissive masochistic cuckold. I savored the pain I felt when Sandra cruelly denied me the pleasures she freely gave other men. Deep inside me I understood that I was born to be Sandra's slave. There was no doubt in my mind that I wanted to return to that role; but as I watched Sandra dance I realized that tonight was going to be an experience I would remember forever.

Sandra methodically removed her jeans, tee shirt and panties.

As soon as she was naked, she climbed on top of me and straddled my hips. She picked up my hands and placed one on each of her breasts. "I want you to play with my nipples while I feel you entering me for the very first time. I know you're going to cum quickly. Don't worry sweetheart, it will be okay. I know exactly how to get you hard again. You're going to fuck me several times tonight. Each time you'll be able to last longer."

Sandra leered at me. "After Julie's wedding I stopped letting Roger fuck me. Stevie I haven't had any cock in over a month. I am so ready for you."

We both held our breath as Sandra lowered herself onto my tiny erection. When I was all the way inside her we looked at each other.

Sandra grinned at me. "Stevie I spent the last month dreaming about this moment. I didn't believe that it would ever really happen, but now it has. I don't think that I could ever be happier than I am right now."

She giggled. "Let's make you cum."

Sandra slowly started to rock back and forth on my cock.

I tried all of the tricks that Julie and Sandra taught me to delay my ejaculation, but none them worked. I was just too excited. I came immediately.

Sandra closed her eyes and smiled when she realized I was cumming inside her.

When I was done ejaculating Sandra leaned forward and kissed me. My tiny penis immediately slipped out of her cunt. I suspected that this was a miscalculation on her part. She was used to big cocked lovers who were capable of staying inside her when she leaned forward.

It was obvious that she didn't care. After she kissed me she smiled and said, "Stevie a wonderful dream just came true." She giggled. "And now I want to make it come true again and again and again."

I laughed. "I don't know if I have three more agains in me."

Sandra gave me a quick kiss. "Wanna bet?"

I slowly shook my head. "No way, that would be a bet I'd want to lose."

Sandra reached down to my crotch and started massaging my flaccid penis. "Time to get back to work studman."

I sat up, rolled Sandra on to her back and positioned myself between her legs.

When she realized I was getting ready to lick her pussy she protested. "No Stevie, not tonight. Tonight I'm going to do all the work and your going to get all the pleasure."

I shook my head. "No Sandra when you turn a submissive cuckold into a stud you get the universal lover."

She started laughing. "Are you telling me that you're the renaissance stud?"

I nodded. "That's exactly what I'm saying."

"Okay Leonardo, but turn around. I want to play with your cute little dick while you lick my pussy."

I turned around. Sandra immediately started massaging my crotch.

I leaned forward and kissed her pussy.

Sandra moaned with pleasure. "Stevie you cannot imagine how much I've missed this."

I laughed. "Oh yes I can, I've been completely celibate since you left."

"Well then, I guess we'd better get to work."

We fucked for almost three hours. I did manage to get four erections and cum four times that night. We lost track of the number of orgasms that Sandra had. After the first hour order completely broke down. Sandra sat on my face and I licked her asshole. She sucked my cock and licked my balls. She even tried to lick my ass. I stopped her. I eventually wanted her to go back to being a dominant hot wife. We had to keep something sacred."

We finally exhausted ourselves. We were both spent and worn out, but we weren't yet ready to sleep.

We got up. I found a tee shirt and a pair of panties for both of us. As soon as we had clothes on we went out to the living room and sat on the couch. I opened a bottle of red wine and made us a snack of cheese and crackers. We talked for the rest of the night. It was after 4:00 am by the time we finally went to bed.

We were together again. Both of us were very happy.

Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,905 Followers
12