Sandra and Stevie Ch. 57

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,906 Followers

She flashed me an arrogant smile as she strutted over to her dresser and put the key that confined my manhood into her jewelry box.

After closing her jewelry box she turned to me. "Fetch your collar and leash."

I found my collar and leash, brought them to Sandra and kneeled down at her feet.

Sandra leaned over, put the collar around my neck and attached my leash to the collar. When she was done she picked up the riding crop from the bed and gave me a light swat on the butt.

"Crawl sissyboy."

Sandra led me back into the living room.

Julie was sitting in a large arm chair. Ricky was kneeling on the floor in front of her. They were both naked. Julie's legs were spread. Ricky was kissing and licking her feet while she smoked a cigarette.

Julie was taunting her husband. "That's right footboy make love to my feet. Show me that you know how to properly worship your goddess."

Ricky was reverently kissing each of Julie's toes.

Julie took a long drag on her cigarette and exhaled the smoke in the direction of her submissive husband. She noticed that the ash on her cigarette was getting long. She looked at Ricky and snapped her fingers. "Ash tray slave."

Ricky picked up the ash tray that was next to him, got up on his knees and held it for Julie while she flicked the ashes off of the tip of her cigarette. When she was done she lay back in the chair an closed her eyes. "Slave, you may put the ash tray down and continue worshipping me."

Sandra led me across the living room. When we got to the door to the basement she stopped.

She gave me a quick swat with the riding crop. "Sissyboy, stand up."

I immediately complied. The riding crop was an excellent motivator.

We walked down the stairs. When we got to the bottom Sandra flicked me with the whip. "Sissyboy sit."

I immediately dropped to my knees.

This portion of our basement was a finished recreation room. It had a full wet bar, two pin ball machines and a pool table. The room was beautifully paneled with aged cedar. The floor was fully carpeted and there was a gas fireplace on the wall opposite the bar.

September evenings on the great plains of North America are chilly. This evening was no exception. Sandra walked over and flipped the switch on the gas fire place. It immediately roared to life and began sending a gentle wave of warm air wafting across the room.

Last winter Sandra frequently used this room to entertain lovers. She had a good understanding of the amenities offered by the room and how they worked.

Sandra snapped her fingers and pointed to a spot in front of the fireplace.

I started to stand.

Sandra cracked her whip against the wall. "No one gave you permission to stand slaveboy."

I quickly dropped back to my hands and knees and crawled to the fireplace. When I reached Sandra's feet I stopped and looked up.

Sandra stood over me with her hands on her hips. "Sissyboy I was very disappointed by your behavior last night."

I looked at her. I was puzzled. I tried to remember something that I might have done wrong.

"You had the audacity to speak to Julie and her lover as they were going into the playpen to fuck."

I remembered what she was talking about. I'd asked Dallas if he wanted breakfast in the morning. I smiled to myself. Sandra wasn't really mad at me, she just wanted an excuse to punish me. If it wasn't this she would have found something else.

She shook her head. "How dare you address one of our lovers without our permission. One would almost think that you considered yourself to be Dallas's equal."

I bowed my head. "I am sorry Mistress. I don't know what I was thinking of. I should have asked permission before I spoke to Master Long."

Sandra raised her eyebrows. "Sorry?" She shook her head. "Oh Sissyboy, a simple apology is inadequate. You humiliated both Julie and me with your insolence. You must be punished and the punishment must be severe."

I knew this was coming. Both of us were already getting excited as we anticipated my punishment.

I was impressed with Sandra's creativity. Just coming downstairs and whipping me is no where near as much fun as creating a punishment fantasy.

"Sissyboy I have considered this all day today and I have decided that your punishment must be something that you will not easily forget."

Sandra stared at me. "I have decided that you will be denied all forms of sexual contact and sexual release for a period of 48 days."

Her statement shocked me. I didn't expect this. I looked at Sandra, I was puzzled.

She slowly nodded. "That's correct sissyboy. It is a severe punishment. I believe that this is the only way I can be certain you will learn from this mistake and remember your place in the future."

Sandra started walking around me in a slow circle. "Your cock cage will stay on for the entire 48 days. That way I can be certain that you won't be led astray by temptation.

Sandra started tapping the tip of the whip in the palm of her hand. "Sissyboy I do not intend to suffer because of your insolence. Tomorrow I plan to start cuckolding you again. You can assume that I will have a lover every night during your period of abstinence."

I was mortified. This wasn't a sex game. This was madness.

I looked at Sandra. "Please Mistress, I beg you not to do this." I stopped. I realized that by our old rules I was telling Sandra that I was enjoying this insanity.

"No please Mistress. I want... " I stopped myself again. I really didn't know what to say. I just knew that I did not want this to happen."

Sandra smiled at me. "Cat got your tongue sissyboy?" She paused. "Yes, I am quite certain that you don't like this." She shrugged. "Well it's you own fault. You brought this on yourself with your insolence."

I bowed my head. "Please Mistress. I implore you, do not do this."

Sandra grabbed my hair and pulled my face up. "Would you prefer another form of punishment Sissyboy?"

Suddenly I understood. Sandra was offering me a choice that was so repugnant to me that she knew I couldn't possibly bear it.

"Please Mistress, I beg you; allow me to do my penance in any other way."

Sandra took a deep breath. She was excited. She picked up the riding crop and smiled. "Well Sissyboy there might just be another way."

She grabbed my leash and gave me a rough yank. "Crawl sissyboy."

She led me over to the pinball machine. "Standup Sissyboy."

I did as I was told.

Sandra gently bent me over the front of the pinball game. She took my leash off, wrapped it around my shoulders and the machine and tied it in an overhand knot. I was now loosely tied down. Sandra's knot wasn't very tight. I could have easily broken free, but there was no way I was going to do that. The leash was there for show. It was part of the fantasy.

My naked rear end was exposed and vulnerable. Sandra now had me in a perfect position to use Julie's riding crop.

Sandra brought two cigarettes and a pack of matches with her when we came down the stairs. She set one of the cigarettes on the bar and lit the other one. She took a long drag from her cigarette and exhaled the smoke.

"Sissyboy here is your other option. You may beg me to strike you with the riding crop. Every blow that you beg for and receive will reduce your period of penance by four days."

So this was it then. I was to receive 12 strokes from the riding crop.

I smiled to myself. Sandra was wonderfully innovative. She managed to create a scenario in which I was going to have to beg her to hit me with the riding crop. I loved it.

I turned my head so I could see Sandra. "Mistress I beg you to allow me do my penance at your hand. I choose the riding crop."

Sandra grinned. "Very well sissyboy. You may ask for your first stroke whenever you're ready."

I took a hard swallow. "I'm ready Mistress Sandra, please hit me with your whip."

Sandra took a long drag on her cigarette and exhaled. Her movements were slow and deliberate. She was savoring this. She set her cigarette in the ashtray and cocked her arm. The blow came quickly. It hurt. I bit my lower lip. That was just the first of twelve blows. I realized that this was going to be a trial of strength and endurance for me.

"Well Sissyboy, your period of penance is now down to 44 days. Shall we continue?"

"I slowly nodded. "Yes Mistress Sandra, please strike me again."

Sandra picked up her cigarette, took a long drag and exhaled. The cigarette was precariously perched on her lip as she pulled the crop back and delivered the next blow. Whap! It hurt.

Sandra smiled. "Your time is down to 40 days." She ran her fingernails down my back. "Are we done?"

"No Mistress. I beg you for another stroke."

Sandra nodded. She raised the crop and hit me again. She didn't hit me as hard this time. I smiled to myself. Sandra loved me. I could trust her. She was enjoying this. She was obviously very excited, but she would never injure me.

We continued this for what seemed to be an eternity. Sandra would deliver her blow. After she struck me she would watch as I winced in pain. Each stroke seemed to inflame her passion.

After the ninth blow Sandra pulled a bar stool over and sat down. She was obviously aroused. She unconsciously spread her legs and rubbed her wet cunt with the handle of the riding crop.

After a moment she asked, "Sissyboy are we done."

When she heard me ask for another stroke she took a deep breath. "As you wish sissyboy." She raised her arm and struck me again. She gasped when she saw me wince from the sting of the tenth blow.

Again Sandra asked. "Are we done sissyboy?" You're down to only eight days of penance. Certainly you can easily endure eight nights of abstinence."

I was lying on the pinball machine with my eyes closed. This was becoming a challenge for me. I took a deep breath. I knew that I could do this. I turned my head towards Sandra and opened my eyes. "Mistress I beg you, please strike me again."

Sandra's chest heaved. She paused for a moment, lit her second cigarette, took a long drag and slowly exhaled the smoke. "Very well sissyboy."

Sandra pulled the riding crop back. Out of the corner of my eye I could see it come forward. I braced myself. She hit me hard this time. I uttered a low cry in response to the pain. Sandra took a deep breath when she heard me. My cry obviously excited her. Sandra took a long drag on her cigarette and sat down on the stool again. She started to massage her cunt.

After a moment she got up and whispered into my ear. "You have one more stroke coming Sissyboy, this is your last one. I'm going to make it very special for you."

Sandra rubbed the leather loop at the tip of the riding crop in her pussy. After a moment she pulled it out of her cunt and showed it to me. It glistened with the moisture from her sex. "Stevie you've been a very good boy tonight. Here's a little treat for you." She rubbed the tip of the crop against my lips. "Kiss the end of my whip. Can you taste my pussy?" Sandra took a deep breath. "Beg me baby. Beg me to hit you one more time."

I looked at Sandra and whispered, "Hit me one more time Mistress. I beg you to do it. I want you to do it. Hit me hard."

Sandra licked my ear. "Baby I'm so hot." She ran her fingers over my cock cage. "You know that you belong to me. You're my plaything. You like that don't you. You like being my slave don't you Stevie."

I took a very deep breath. "Yes Sandra, I love being your slave. I believe that I was born to be your slave."

Sandra whispered. "That means that I must have been born to be your Mistress."

Sandra closed her eyes and pulled the riding crop back. The blow hit me hard. I screamed. This one hurt. Sandra gasped when she heard my cry.

It took me a moment to recover. We were done. I wasn't sure if I was happy or sad.

Sandra put the crop down and kissed my cheek. "Baby were done, let's go upstairs. You were wonderful. You're so very strong."

Sandra untied my leash and pulled it off of me. She very gently lifted me up, took my hand and led me back upstairs. When we got back into the living room Julie and Ricky were nowhere to be seen.

Sandra took me into the playpen and laid me face down on the bed.

She left the room. A few minutes later she returned with a basin of water, a bar of soap, a wash cloth and a tube of medicinal salve.

Sandra lovingly washed my bottom with soap and water. After washing me, she dried me with the towel and rubbed the salve over my bruised ass cheeks. When she was done she rolled me over and unlocked my cock cage. After she removed it, she gently washed my cock and balls and softly kissed me on my forehead.

While she was kissing me I looked up at her and grinned. "That was fun."

Sandra sat up and stared at me. After a moment she yelled, "You shit. I was worried that I went too far. Why didn't you say something? I thought I hurt you."

I laughed. "I was having too much fun."

Sandra grinned at me. "Okay sissyboy, now I'm going to have some fun." She climbed on top of me and sat down on my face. She was soaking wet. For the next hour she rode my face like I was a bucking bronco. I don't know how many orgasms she had, they were too numerous to count.

Sandra finished our game by lying next to me and giving me a gentle blow job. I came in her mouth. When I was done ejaculating she stared into my eyes and swallowed my semen.

I looked at her with a puzzled expression. Sandra always kisses me and passes my cum into my mouth when I'm done ejaculating.

Sandra giggled. "I don't want to share your cum any more. I want it all to myself."

I put my arms around Sandra and hugged her. She put her arms around me and hugged me back.

I really don't know how long we stayed like that. It didn't matter. We were in love, time was irrelevant.

When we finally got up, Sandra took my hand and led me into our bedroom. Ricky and Julie were sound asleep. Sandra cuddled up next to Ricky. I cuddled up next to her and pulled the blankets up over us.

We fell asleep quickly. We were at home. We were with our family. We were with people who we loved and who loved us. Life was very good.

Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,906 Followers
12