Sandra and Stevie Ch. 59

Story Info
A good friend shows up at Baxter's.
2.8k words
4.31
35.1k
7
0

Part 59 of the 74 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 09/08/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,906 Followers

Note: This story is the fifty-ninth installment in a series entitled "Sandra and Stevie". If you have not read the previous fifty-eight episodes of this series, I encourage you do so before beginning this chapter.

This is a dominant wife humiliates submissive husband story. That is the kind of story I write. If you do not enjoy these types of stories, I strongly recommend that you look for something else to read.

*

It was just after 7:00 when we arrived at Baxter's. Everyone was glad to see us.

As we drove by the front entrance, Jerry the doorman stopped us and leaned into the car. "Hey Sandra and Stevie, welcome back! It's nice to see the two of you together and at Baxter's again."

Sandra leaned forward and grabbed Jerry's hand. Thanks, you're a sweetheart. It's nice to be back."

We drove into the back parking lot. Ricky pulled the Lincoln up next to the back fence and parked. He obviously knew the routine at Baxter's.

The four of us got out of the Lincoln and walked to the bar entrance. Phil the security guard looked up as we approached his shack. He smiled when he recognized us. "Hey Sandra and Stevie, this place hasn't been the same without you; welcome back."

Sandra leaned over and kissed Phil on the cheek. "Thanks baby, it's nice to be back."

Phil smiled. "I assume I'll be seeing the two of you a little later this evening."

Julie laughed. "You'll be seeing me for sure Phil. I'm in the mood to play."

Phil grinned at Julie. "I have never seen the two of you when you weren't in the mood to play."

As we walked in the door Phil tapped my shoulder. "Hey Stevie, nice socks."

I looked at him and laughed. "Life isn't always easy for a sissy cuckold wimp like me."

Phil grinned. "Those two ladies you guys are hooked up with are awfully sexy. I might be willing to trade places with you."

Sandra grabbed me and smiled at Phil. "Sorry sweetheart, Stevie is the only sissy cuckold wimp for me."

We all laughed and went inside.

As we walked into the bar Mike the bartender looked up. "Well look at what the cat dragged in. Hi Stevie, boy have we missed you. Welcome back buddy."

I walked over and shook his hand. "How have you been Mike? I've missed you to."

He smiled at me. "I'm doing okay. You know how it its. Sometimes life is good, sometimes life is not so good. It's the way of the world."

I smiled back at him. "Believe me I understand that very very well." I leaned over the bar. "Mike I'll be back to talk to you a little later. Right now we have to meet the rest of the group in the dining room."

Mike nodded. "I'll catch you a little later buddy."

We walked into the dining room. Everyone was there. When they noticed us coming in they stood up and cheered.

Brenda walked over and hugged me. "Stevie I am so glad that the two of you are back together again."

I hugged her back. "Thanks Brenda, you can't imagine how happy I am."

We all sat down. Dinner was wonderful. We ate drank and talked. As we were finishing our desserts, I noticed that it was almost 9:00. The bar was filling up with strong handsome men. I looked over at Brenda and April. They were both checking out the studs in the bar.

After a moment Brenda looked at Bobby. "Baby I think that the moment has come for all cucks to make themselves scarce." She smiled. "Its party time for the wives."

Bobby, Mark, Ricky and I got up and moved to a section of open stools not too far from the bar door. Jamal was with us for dinner. He and Maddie were a constant pair these days. He also got up from the table, but he didn't join us at our end of the bar. Instead he joined the group of studs that were drinking and talking at the other end of the bar.

All four of us watched our wives. Later when the girls were out in the parking lot, there would be time for more conversation. Right now all of us wanted to enjoy watching our girls as they selected and seduced their playmates for the evening.

It didn't take long. April was the first of the group to get her man. He was tall and had dark hair. He appeared to be in his mid 30's. He walked over to the table and whispered into her ear. She smiled at him and motioned for him to sit down.

Brenda found a guy next. He seemed to be in his late 40's. As soon as he sat down the two of them started laughing and talking like two newlyweds on their honeymoon.

Our old chairs at the table filled fast. Julie found a guy, so did Maddie. Soon the girls were all up dancing with their playmates for the evening.

Sandra now found herself alone at the table. She smiled at me, got up and walked into the bar. She kissed me on the cheek. "I guess I get to sit with my baby for the whole night tonight."

I pulled up a bar stool and as Sandra sat down, I turned to Mike. "I think we need one diet coke a little earlier than usual."

Mike laughed and looked at Sandra. "Welcome to the cuck stools my dear. Chatting with these four guys is always the high point of my week. I can well understand why you want to join us." He laughed some more. "Hot sex in the back seat of a car is way overrated."

We all laughed. Sandra hugged me. "Mike some things in this world are better than sex."

We all looked at her. Bobby stood up. "Someone dial 911, Sandra needs to go to the hospital."

As we laughed Julie and her stud for the evening walked up to Ricky. She gave her husband a kiss on the cheek and said, "Give me the keys for the Lincoln baby. It's time to break in the backseat."

Ricky tossed her the keys and smiled. "Have a good time."

Julie's lover put his arm around her. As they walked to the back door Julie kissed this strange man and said, "Come on big guy lets go party."

Sandra looked at us. "This must be the hardest part of the evening for you guys."

We all laughed. Bobby shook his head. "No Sandra this might actually be the hottest part of the evening for us."

Sandra leaned over and kissed his cheek. "How were all of us lucky enough to find each other."

Over the next five minutes Brenda, April, Maddie and their studs for the evening all walked by us on their way to the parking lot. April and Brenda both made it a point to acknowledge their husbands as they left the bar. Maddie smiled at all of us as she walked by. Jamal came a few minutes later. He had a tall, attractive, middle aged brunette on his arm. She appeared to be a professional woman. She was wearing a wedding ring on her left hand. We smiled. We all knew Jamal very well. She was in for a very good time and she probably deserved it.

Bobby, Mark, Ricky and I all new that we were on our own for the next hour. We relaxed. Mike brought us a second round of diet cokes. We started to talk football. Sandra fell right into the conversation. She loves the NFL.

While we were talking the bar door opened and Big Dick Jason walked in.

I looked up and nodded to him. He walked right over to me. "Hi Stevie, It's nice to see you." He turned to Sandra. "Its about time you came to your senses and got back to the guy who really loves you."

Sandra was amazed. She ignored Jason's comment and looked at me. "When did the two of you become such good friends?"

I smiled. "When you left me, Jason was one of my biggest supporters. For the first two weeks that you were gone he called me everyday just to make sure that I was okay." I laughed. "When I told Roger that Jason Mathews was my attorney I wasn't just blowing smoke."

Sandra looked at Jason. "Really? You took care of my baby when I was being so awful to him?"

Jason smiled at Sandra. "Your boy and I have become very close friends. He even takes me out to the golf course once a week just so he can take my money."

I laughed. "I offered to give you more strokes."

He grinned at me. "Fuck you."

We both laughed.

Sandra stared at Jason. "I guess I should be thanking you. I feel awful about what I did to Stevie. It's nice to hear that so many people were there to support him." Sandra shook her head. "I really don't know what to say."

I leaned over to Sandra and whispered into her ear. "Why don't you ask him if he'd like to dance."

Sandra looked at me. "Are you sure your okay with that?"

I laughed. "I am not only okay with it, I'd be disappointed if you didn't ask him to dance."

Sandra looked up at Jason. "Would you dance with me Jason?"

He smiled. "Sandra I would love to dance with you."

Jason extended his hand. Sandra took it. He led her to the dance floor. I watched as they started to dance. Jason was much taller than Sandra. As they danced Jason pulled Sandra closer to him. She pressed her head into his chest and closed her eyes.

They danced like this for several minutes. I watched as Jason slid his hand to Sandra's ass. She didn't stop him. Instead she put her hands around his neck and danced even closer to him. After a moment Sandra stood on her tiptoes and whispered into Jason's ear. He nodded. Sandra took his hand and led him over to me.

Sandra walked up and kissed my cheek. "Stevie you told me that if I found a hot guy that I wanted to party with tonight it would be okay with you."

I nodded. "Yes, I did say that."

Sandra stared at me. "Would it be okay with you if I partied with Jason?"

I smiled. "Sandra it would make me very happy if you partied with Jason."

"Are you sure?"

"Baby I am very sure."

Sandra smiled. "Thank you sweetheart."

She grabbed Jason's hand. "Come on big guy, we're about to have some serious sex."

As Sandra led Jason to the bar door he looked back at me. I smiled at him and winked.

Gradually the girls returned from the parking lot. One by one they came through the back door, kissed their lovers for the evening goodbye and joined us at the bar. As they sat down we ordered each of them a diet coke.

Jamal came in with his partner for the evening. She had a starry look in her eyes. We all smiled. We knew that our friend had shown her a very good time. Jamal kissed her goodnight. She left and Jamal pulled up a bar stool next to Maddie.

I smiled as I watched them greet each other. It was obvious that they were falling in love. I thought that it was ironic that the one woman in the group who truly wanted a submissive cuckold to dominate was going to end up married to a bull.

Brenda looked at me. "Stevie the group needs to get together to celebrate the fact that you and Sandra are back together."

I laughed. "Bren I'll celebrate that anytime."

She smiled at me. "The four of you have the biggest house. Stevie I am trying to get the rest of us invited over for dinner."

Julie, Ricky and I all started laughing.

I said, "Brenda you don't ever need an invitation to our house. All you ever have to do is show up at supper time."

She laughed. "I know that Sissyboy. I am trying to set up a social occasion."

I raised my eyebrows. I wasn't ready to get serious just yet. "Sissyboy? At this part of the evening at Baxter's I think that I should be addressed as Mr. Sissyboy."

Brenda stood up and walked over to me. She grabbed my nipple, gave it a vicious twist and laughed. "Stevie you will always just be Sissyboy when you're around me."

I grinned at her. "Be careful, if you keep sweet talking me like that I'm liable to get down on my knees and start licking your asshole right here."

Brenda giggled. "Promises promises."

We all started laughing. As we were laughing the bar door opened and Sandra and Jason walked in. Sandra had a very contented look in her eyes.

She walked straight to me, put her arms around my neck and gave me a long passionate kiss. When she was done she stepped back and smiled. "Hi baby."

I kissed her cheek and pulled up a bar stool. She sat down next to me. I turned to Mike. "We need another diet coke buddy."

Mike smiled. "Coming right up Stevie."

Jason turned to me. "Stevie I know the rules of this group, no studs at the bar after the parties. I'll take off now."

I stood up, found another bar stool and put it on the other side of Sandra. "Jason you're my friend. If you can't have a diet coke with this group, then we'll sit somewhere else and have a diet coke together."

Brenda nodded. "Jason please join us."

Jason thanked her and sat down.

Brenda turned to Sandra. "We want to have a little party to celebrate the fact that you and Stevie are back together. We want to hold it at your house, it's the biggest and nicest house. April and I will of course volunteer the assistance of our slaves to help get your house ready for the party."

Sandra clapped her hands. "What a wonderful idea. Let's do it Saturday. Come over early. Stevie will make us breakfast. The weather is still warm. We can make it an all day party. We'll sit by the pool while the slaves clean the house and make dinner." Sandra looked around. "Can everyone make it on Saturday?"

Every one nodded. Jason looked at us. "Does this invitation include me?"

I smiled at him. "Yes it most certainly does."

He looked at Sandra. "Where do I fit in here. Do I have to clean and cook with the slaves?'

Brenda laughed. "Jason, I think that Julie, Sandra, April, Maddie and I can think of a much better way for you to spend your time on Saturday afternoon."

Maddie hugged Jamal. "You guys can have Jason. If my baby can get away from the hospital on Saturday, I intend to spend the entire afternoon partying with him in your basement gameroom.

Jamal laughed. "Now that is what you would call an incentive." He stopped for a minute. "Sandra I have two very close friends that I would like to introduce to this group. I met them both in medical school. Jack is doing his residency in internal medicine. Brandy dropped out of medical school. She works as an escort now. They're both very nice people and I would like you guys to get to know them."

I smiled at Jamal. "Your friends are our friends."

Sandra looked at Jamal. "We'd love to meet them. Please tell them to come early. They can join us for breakfast and spend the day relaxing by the pool."

It was late. Everyone was tired. We all said our goodbyes. As we left everyone was talking about Saturday. We were all looking forward to a party.

Ricky wanted to drive home and I was more than willing to let him. Sandra and I got into the backseat and snuggled up together.

As we pulled out of the parking lot Sandra said, "It was really lucky that Jason showed up tonight."

I laughed. "Luck had nothing to do with it. I called him and asked him to be there."

Sandra looked at me. Suddenly she yelled, "You shit!" and hit me hard on my arm.

I winked at her. "Baby I just thought you needed a little push to help you get back to being your old self."

Sandra put her arms around me and kissed me. "Stevie Wagner you are the most wonderful man in the whole world."

I smiled. "Can I have that in writing?"

Sandra giggled. "Hell no."

Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,906 Followers