Sandra and Stevie Ch. 61

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,899 Followers

Father Tom smiled at me. "Thank you Stevie, Father Louis lives a very austere life. This will be a wonderful treat for both of us."

"Good, by the way if you look at your itinerary, a limousine will also be taking you from the hotel to the airport in the morning."

"Thanks Stevie, this is certainly going to be a memorable 24 hours for this old priest."

He extended his hand. "Stevie thank you for your hospitality. I will call you tomorrow night when I get home and tell you about the meeting. Now if you will excuse me I am going to go say goodbye to Avery and go downtown and check into this fancy hotel you're providing for me."

I laughed. "Thank you Father Tom, I hope you have a wonderful evening."

"I will Stevie."

Father Tom turned and walked out of my office.

As soon as he was gone, I cleared my desk and left for the day. As I was driving home I decided to not saying anything about Father Tom to Sandra. I still wasn't sure that this plan was going to work and I didn't want to raise false hopes.

Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,899 Followers
12